In Chat Now:

Author Topic: What is you favourite rape movies or programs would you would recommend  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Rage

• Rep: 7
La Pianiste aka The Piano Teacher. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0254686/

I've long been a fan of Isabelle Huppert :fap: , and her eventual rapist, played by BenoƮt Magimel, does a fab job of getting into her head even where she fears to tread. She's full of confusion and pain and need, and he's a predator who plays into what she needs and more. This is a very psychological film.

I think our @MisterChristian would enjoy it, and if he's seen it, I'd enjoy his opinion of it. ;)

That same Isabelle Huppert who abducted Chloe Grace Moretz!? So she's a switch! :laugh:

Offline Damsel

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 90
  • Pretty little victim
Delightfully violent scene from Banshee. Sometimes the violence turns me on more than the nudity or sex act...this is one of those instances

This is definitely on the list now!

Offline wrigglingbeauty

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 601
Re: What is you favourite rape movies or programs would you would recommend
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2019, 01:46:23 PM »
I found the drugged assault scene from American Mary with Katharine Isabelle to be very hot as well as disturbing.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1959332/

Offline fervalarist

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 5
  • Mmmmmmmmmm
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2019, 07:41:17 PM »
The seasoning House
Lovely scene of forced will and abuses
Revive the Realms of Caligula

Online the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 430
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2019, 06:40:09 AM »
It might be brief, but the premerie of Westworld where Evan Rachel Wood is dragged off into the barn and used is a good one for me.  But then I do happen to have a lot of Old West Fantasies... and ERW is on my rape list.
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 63
  • Do you dare to look back?
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2019, 06:59:57 AM »
Damn, I forgot about Westworld the series.  As I remember, Delores had been created to be rape meat for the visitors to the park - and she was told this at one point once she became self aware. 

It's a shame that, after such a good first season, season 2 was such a let down
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline Pimp-me-out

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 68
  • A whore available for all who can meet the price.
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2019, 04:14:07 PM »
It's not a very good movie but Red Sparrow has a lot of rape in it.  And since it is Jennifer Lawrence, who a lot of guys have on the top of their fantasy lists I am sure it is nice.  For me it is a matter that the rapes are all government sanctioned.  The first one, with her and the billionaire is very nice for me.  Her uncle sends her there to be used and when she is trying to assert some control over the situation he just gets more and more forceful.  Hand over mouth, ripping panties off.  Very nice.  If only it was from behind like I like it.  Oh and if it actually went to the end. 
Archon1980 is my pimp.

Offline Rage

• Rep: 7
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2019, 10:01:19 PM »
There's a great rape scene in the film Naked Weapon starring Maggie Q of Nikita fame. These are all highly trained assassins weakened by drugs which is totally up my alley. I'll never forget the tag teaming...them having so much fun made it even more degrading, as comical as it seems

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1037
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2019, 02:59:14 AM »
@Rage I was a big fan of original Nikita - Anne Parillaud :drool: - but I was a fan of Nikita all over again with Maggie Q. I really must look up Naked Weapon :fap: :uhoh:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 03:02:48 AM by RayPistonprowl »

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
Brains are sexy in anyone though. And out of anyone, when I preserve them lovingly in windex. :angel: -Ingenue

Offline Pimp-me-out

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2019, 05:45:29 PM »
Damn, I forgot about Westworld the series.  As I remember, Delores had been created to be rape meat for the visitors to the park - and she was told this at one point once she became self aware. 

It's a shame that, after such a good first season, season 2 was such a let down

To be perfectly honest that whole park is just fantasy fuel. No way anybody ever brings a kid there.  Oh look, there are the old timey whores, there is the innocent farmers daughter getting raped.  There is the wife of the pastor... getting raped.  Etc.  You know what, where do I go to be a host?  That was what they were called right?  I haven't watched it since the first season and that was like three years ago. 
Archon1980 is my pimp.

Offline LD2020

• Writer
  • Rep: 5
  • getting familiar
    • Loving Dominant
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2019, 11:03:40 PM »
Which Chloe Grace Moretz film is that?  For a wholesome young actress from a wholesome family, she sure get's involved in a a lot of forced and tied up scenes.

Offline Pimp-me-out

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2019, 05:51:44 AM »
Which Chloe Grace Moretz film is that?  For a wholesome young actress from a wholesome family, she sure get's involved in a a lot of forced and tied up scenes.

@LD2020  it is a movie called Greta.  I wouldn't get my hopes up for much, I have heard that the movie itself is not very good. 
Archon1980 is my pimp.

Offline Bra Snapper

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 15
  • I'll snap more than your bra
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2019, 09:56:27 AM »
I would suggest this movie because I finally watched it last night and it contained sex and rape scenes:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3172678/

The sex scene was best scene because it was in shower and contained topless nudity. Then there was the rape scenes and the revenge scenes that didn't contain nudity.

A screen cap from the shower sex scene:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 10:26:19 AM by Bra Snapper »

Offline LadySkye

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2019, 04:03:39 PM »
I often revisit the scene in The Feast of All Saints, but I don't see many people talk about it

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0255730/

Marie's slave/half sister takes her to a voodoo witch where she's drugged and gangraped by rich men. I like that the slave/half sister is doing this as revenge, the fact that Marie is drugged and can't do anything to stop the rapes, plus I like the historical setting

Offline pinkwarkitten14

• cuddleslut supreme
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 304
  • Sunshine Sparklecunt
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2019, 08:58:08 PM »
There are some great rapey scenes in The Magicians.... Will try to link later when I have time. :3
The ebil kitteh formerly known as Sunshine Sparklecunt

Pinkie, I may not break you, but I'll have fun cracking you, and then filling in the cracks with my man spackle. :cum: 
~RayPistonprowl

My Bibliography

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980