In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: What TV show are you addicted to?  (Read 9735 times)

Offline Strippingu

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
Re: What TV show are you addicted to?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2015, 09:27:43 PM »
Big Bang, Brooklyn 99, Person of Interest.  I used to like 3rd rock when it was on

Offline well_hung_jack

• Rep: 39
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2015, 10:10:15 AM »
GAME OF THRONES!!!  GAME OF THRONES!!!  GAME OF THRONES!!!  And...  Errrm...  Game of Thrones?

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 809
    • RapeCage
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2015, 11:43:41 AM »
GAME OF THRONES!!!  GAME OF THRONES!!!  GAME OF THRONES!!!  And...  Errrm...  Game of Thrones?

+Rep for recognizing a good show when you see one! :thumbs:

Offline acidredux

• Rep: 50
  • n00b
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2015, 11:27:33 PM »
Mad Men. It all ends Sunday night. I liked the parallel narratives of Don's and Peggy's progress while each dealt with his/her secrets and demons, and while the world around them changed. And I still like the opening theme and art. I really liked the first season of Better Call Saul as well. Breaking Bad was my all-time favorite!  I go back and forth on Walking Dead. I get really sick of the zombies, lol. Some of the shocking sudden deaths on TWD really hit me hard, though.  D-: :O

Oh, and The Big Bang Theory, although it's seen better days. Raj's girlfriend Emily is attractive, but I think she's boring and unfunny, and she doesn't fit well into the ensemble cast.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 12:48:00 AM by acidredux »

Offline khorrl

• Rep: 2
  • n00b
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2015, 02:37:26 PM »
Lately I have been binge watching burn notice

Offline GermanChick

• Rep: 408
  • Make me
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2015, 10:48:26 PM »
DH and I tend to watch stuff that's either on Netflix or one of the "on demand" channels we get.

We stick to an older show (having lived out of country so much that we have plenty to catch up on) and prefer sexy and dark ones.

Our favorites so far:

DEXTER - loved the similarities between Dexter's and DH's way of thinking. Great show.
True Blood - loved the constant sexiness of the heroine and the loads of beautiful people SEX...
Spartacus - enough said. Romans. loin cloth.
Sherlock Holmes with Cumberbatch

right now we're watching

Outlander and love that one, even though its a 'current' one. I'm a fan of Diana Gabaldon and read all her books as they were being published.

Offline acidredux

• n00b
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2015, 12:47:05 AM »
Watching the Mad Men marathon on AMC right now and Don just finished acting like a total Dom, keeping a woman in a hotel room and telling her to wait there for him in bed without knowing when he would come, and telling her that she exists in that room solely for him. lol.

Offline Strippingu

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2015, 12:31:24 AM »
Well, I like big bang, Brooklyn 99, person if interest, and I was watching (don't judge) Jane the Virgin.

Offline acidredux

• n00b
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2015, 03:22:25 AM »
These days I don't seem to find out what days and times the good shows are on until their finales. I was addicted to the first season of Fargo. And I really liked the episodes I saw of the second season, which had it's finale tonight. I'm gonna have to go back and watch the whole second season of Fargo in order, since I missed a lot of it. I loved the movie as well. I like TV series that are very cinematic in their approach to the direction, cinematography, music, use of weird angles or shots, etc. So I loved Breaking Bad and the first season of Better Call Saul. I am anxiously awaiting the second season of Better Call Saul. There is a way too large gap between airtimes of different seasons nowadays, and now between halves of seasons. Sometimes I lose track of shows. I still watch The Walking Dead, mainly because there's such a buzz about it, and I often multitask while watching it. But occasionally there's something worthwhile on that show. I'm getting more tired of the zombies every season. And the unbelievable escapes (which started in episode one) are really messing with my suspension of disbelief. The whole thing with Glenn seems like a bit of a publicity stunt now.

And I still watch Big Bang Theory when I can find it. It was Thursday, then Monday, then Thursday again. And, like I said, it's seen better days.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 12:38:13 PM by acidredux »

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 182
  • The quiet one
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2015, 05:13:14 PM »
I'm watching a lot of Archer episodes recently.  Brilliantly written while still kind of juvenile at the same time.

Offline Misty

• Rep: 192
  • Wild child
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2015, 07:41:39 PM »
Just started getting into House of Cards and so far it's really good. I don't really pay attention to politics in general, let alone American politics, but this show is really good and I'm enjoying it a lot. Kevin Spacey is the man and I would totally engage in an affair with him if he were a congressman and wanted to use me for his own goals.

So I'm about half way into the first season and I'm looking forward to binge watching it on my time off over the next few weeks. it's definitely my new addiction for TV shows. I loved Jessica jones which was on Netflix as well, so basically Netflix is my go to place for good TV shows. I watched True Detective as well and I felt the need to have a shower immediately afterwards, lol. It's got it's really creepy and even disturbing moments, but the acting in it was some of the best I have seen.

Offline Lust4Mina

• Rep: 181
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2015, 11:25:15 PM »
In no particular order: the vampire diaries, supernatural, the originals, game of thrones, the walking dead, izombie, the flash, sometimes arrow, scandal, criminal minds, american horror story, chicago everything ( fire, p.d., med ) there's more im sure but memorys fading

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 409
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2015, 07:43:31 AM »
Recently I've been getting into The Man in the High Castle. It's smart, suspenseful and a worthy adaptation of its subject matter.
"I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me" -  Beck

Offline acidredux

• n00b
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2015, 03:05:48 PM »
Recently I've been getting into The Man in the High Castle. It's smart, suspenseful and a worthy adaptation of its subject matter.
Philip K. Dick was my favourite science fiction author. Haven't seen the show, though.

Offline wetslut

• Rep: 816
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2015, 03:31:34 PM »
X Factor..which has just finished..yay to Louisa for winning..

Big Brother..Celeb version starting next month...

First Dates

The secret life of 4/5/6 year olds.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl