In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Permanant block feature required  (Read 204 times)

Offline Slipknot

• To rope or not to rope, that is the question, which is nobler
  • Rep: 8
  • n00b
Permanant block feature required
« on: January 02, 2019, 11:59:46 AM »
I see mentions of blocking members, via admins advice, but no feature exists that I can find...

Can admin please look into a permanent block feature, or if one exists make it easy to find.

Thank you kindly

Don't look behind you

Slip as in slips by undetected and knot for tying you up by ropes / clothes chains etc :wink: :wink: :dirtymind:

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 823
    • RapeCage
Re: Permanant block feature required
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 02:01:11 AM »
I see mentions of blocking members, via admins advice, but no feature exists that I can find...

Can admin please look into a permanent block feature, or if one exists make it easy to find.

Thank you kindly

@Slipknot If you look just below most people's posts to the right, you should see an "Ignore" button. (You probably can't see it on mine since I'm an admin, but it should be on regular members'.) You can also "Unignore" them if you change your mind. If you have other questions that haven't been answered here, you can try to look for the answer in the "BOARD INFO" section at the top of the forum.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Putzmeister - my wife picked the title :(
  • Rep: 123
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 02:11:20 PM »

Thank you kindly

@Slipknot If you look just below most people's posts to the right, you should see an "Ignore" button. (You probably can't see it on mine since I'm an admin, but it should be on regular members'.) You can also "Unignore" them if you change your mind. If you have other questions that haven't been answered here, you can try to look for the answer in the "BOARD INFO" section at the top of the forum.
@Addie, The ignore button is visible for your profile as well. No idea if it's hooked up or not, as you've never been annoying enough to block.  :angel:
Yesterday I stopped a woman from being brutally raped. Turned out I was able to talk her into it after all.

Offline Slipknot

• To rope or not to rope, that is the question, which is nobler
  • Rep: 8
  • n00b
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 02:29:02 PM »

Thank you kindly

@Addie, The ignore button is visible for your profile as well. No idea if it's hooked up or not, as you've never been annoying enough to block.  :angel:

I also see the ignore button attached to yours...

Does the ignore Buddies list create a board wide block...??

The kind of thing I am thinking of is a one stop block / unblock feature that is seen across many modern platforms these days, as Ignore in chat is only session activated, which in my case causes me to (ghost) in chat.

This feature prevents potentially actual stalking behavior (not that I have seen any on here, but have an other sites though) I guess what I am suggestion is future proofing tbh
Don't look behind you

Slip as in slips by undetected and knot for tying you up by ropes / clothes chains etc :wink: :wink: :dirtymind:

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl