In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Daddy/daughter marries  (Read 2396 times)

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 721
Daddy/daughter marries
« on: January 16, 2015, 08:49:01 PM »
http://www.hellou.co.uk/2015/01/18-year-old-says-shes-dating-dad-2-years-33504/

I have no idea why, but this gets me going.

The dad left her mom after having her at 18. He meets the daughter at 17 and sparks fly...

“It was so weird and confusing. I was seeing my dad for the first time in forever but it was also like, He’s so good-looking! And then I was like, What the hell are you thinking? What is wrong with you? I saw him as my dad but then also part of me was like, I’m meeting this guy who I have been talking to over the internet and really connecting with and I find him attractive.”

“That night we were play-wrestling in the room I was going to sleep in and I bit him. He was wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top and after I bit him I could see goose bumps pop up from his toes to his shoulders. Then he pinched my inner thigh and I got goose bumps.

We stopped and said that we didn’t know what was going on but admitted that we had strong feelings for each other. We discussed whether it was wrong and then we kissed. And then we made out, and then we made love for the first time. That was when I lost my virginity.”

Anyone else into this?

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 930
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
Re: Daddy/daughter marries
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 08:52:05 PM »
I'm actually pretty moist.
When I close my eyes, I see you the way you were afterward. Wrecked. And what I want more than anything is to wreck you all over again.

Offline Surrender2U

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 08:54:39 PM »
Oh goody, it's not just me then!

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 930
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 10:34:00 PM »
That description was hot!! :whistle:
When I close my eyes, I see you the way you were afterward. Wrecked. And what I want more than anything is to wreck you all over again.

Offline Surrender2U

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2015, 09:15:12 PM »
I didn't see a THING, HP. Accidents happen.  :*

Offline ShadowRage

• Rep: 19
  • ... "Shhh, don't cry" ...
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 08:53:03 PM »
Throw in some resistance, coercion, and force, and I'm in!!!   :fap:

Offline flash713

• Rep: 54
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 08:24:27 PM »

same here >:)

Offline firstcontact

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 09:06:27 AM »

Of course, there has to be some resistance, a good deal of force and maybe some handcuffs or ropes, a belt for punishing the daughter or as an istrument to make her obey or just for fun, etc.
And if the daughter started to like what her daddy does to her, I'm out!!!
But otherwise, if she didn't like at all what her daddy does to her, then I'd also love to read a detailed fantasy story about a daddy and his daughter.
 :angel:

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 87
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2015, 05:05:53 PM »
Father/daughter incest usually squicks me out, but that was hot ...
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

“For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag.”  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

“She is starting to damage my calm!”  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline Forceu2love

• Sensual Intellectual making fantasies come true.
  • Rep: 26
  • n00b
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2015, 04:05:13 PM »
Interesting topic.  I've liked the daddy/daughter roleplay, but never really conceived of the real thing.  But, bottom line, as long as it's between adults, I'm ok with it.  Ironically, they're getting married in my home state, according to the story, since it's incest is not illegal here.  That's news to me.

Offline WildDesire

• Rep: 88
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2015, 12:42:51 PM »
I used to be disgusted by incestuous relationships...but...
I found that in certain situations in a fantasy I became quite aroused...

I am currently writing a book, and in the plot the estranged father of the heroine is held hostage by his business partner so that he can complete his development of a new pharmaceutical drug that has extreme side-effects. The daughter in the mean-time is now ensnared and blackmailed to be a member of a secret college sorority which services a group of wealthy benefactors. As one of her services she has to learn to be a Dominatrix.

The sadistic partner orchestrates that the daughter is trained as a dominatrix  on her own father (who wears a leather slave head mask). She has only recently become aware of her biological father and has only met him several times very recently. As he wears this BDSM mask all the time and is under a dire threat not to reveal his identity to the girl (or she will be harmed)... he must endure her sadistic slave training and which involves penile torture (sounding and CBT) and copious amounts of oral (both he and her giving )and as well as penetrative sex....

As I wrote this I became extremely aroused... as especially at the end when she discovers her slave is in fact her own father...

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 409
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2015, 01:13:51 PM »
Incest never did anything for me until I started roleplaying with a couple of former RD members, Starnostarstephanie and Katsme who were (are) both heavily into the daddy rape thing.

One of the interesting things that I found out is that at least anecdotally, neither of the ladies who were so into the incest thing pictured their actual fathers as their partners; it was always a fantasy dad who made them the objects of his twisted desires. Do you ladies who are into this kind of thing find that to be true?
"I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me" -  Beck

Offline jnbn1234

• Rep: 3
  • n00b
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2015, 04:54:05 PM »
Great stories.

Offline randomgirl

• Rep: 519
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2016, 03:33:01 AM »
Me too. Never into incest and in my fantasies the rapists are always strangers, always. So after chatting with a guy, who was into daddy daughter rape fantasy i roleplayed with him and i found it to be very hot. And surprisingly it was a fantasy dad as @Carlosdevil said. But i read this story and i found it to be a little creepy. :uhoh:

Offline PervOtaku

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2016, 01:42:30 AM »
A prime example of genetic sexual attraction. Apparently it happens a lot.

As far as incest fantasy fetish goes, it's almost cheating, since not growing up with your family member makes you more attracted to them. It only feels taboo to the participants if they are going against the Westermarck effect.

One of the interesting things that I found out is that at least anecdotally, neither of the ladies who were so into the incest thing pictured their actual fathers as their partners; it was always a fantasy dad who made them the objects of his twisted desires. Do you ladies who are into this kind of thing find that to be true?

That's Westermarck at work.  It's true for me, too. The thought of breaking the incest taboo is exciting, but for most of us there's no way to convince our brain to have sexual thoughts about actual family members.
@pervotaku on twitter and tumblr!

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl