In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Permanant ignore feature required  (Read 172 times)

Offline Slipknot

• To rope or not to rope, that is the question, which is nobler
  • Rep: 8
  • n00b
Permanant ignore feature required
« on: January 02, 2019, 12:03:42 PM »
Currently in chat there is a temporary ignore feature that reverts back to unignore upon a refresh of the tab or when logged out and logged back in.

Is there a way to make the ignore permanent, if not can it please be looked into as an update in the not to distant future...??

Thank you kindly
Don't look behind you

Slip as in slips by undetected and knot for tying you up by ropes / clothes chains etc :wink: :wink: :dirtymind:

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 485
Re: Permanant ignore feature required
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 03:08:44 PM »
This has been suggested before. My understanding us that the chat software does not permit it.
Did I make it clear that your job is at stake?

- Fezzini

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 868
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 04:30:28 PM »
Currently in chat there is a temporary ignore feature that reverts back to unignore upon a refresh of the tab or when logged out and logged back in.

Is there a way to make the ignore permanent, if not can it please be looked into as an update in the not to distant future...??

Thank you kindly

@Slipknot I hate that that feature does not integrate with this message board better. (Our board software is Simple Machines, and our chat software is Blab!.) We looked for months just to find that chat software, and since it can only partially integrate, you must use the Ignore feature during every session. If you lot can find something better, we'll pay for it. If we can find a board software + chat software that is fully integrated, I'd be happy to pay for that. We'll take suggestions! But chat software is a smaller niche than it was even 10 years ago, so our choices are increasingly limited.

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 823
    • RapeCage
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 01:54:55 AM »
@Slipknot @RayPistonprowl

I'm buried at work, but I'll try to look into that chat software update. As I explained elsewhere, it doesn't integrate fully, but the developer does offer to help fully integrate it for a fee. That would resolve the Ignore problem. However, you'd have to give the developer full access to the backend, and I know how you are about that. :hide:

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl