In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Neat Petgirl and Petboi Tales  (Read 422 times)

Offline death2uall

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 119
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
Neat Petgirl and Petboi Tales
« on: January 15, 2019, 04:32:48 AM »
This is where we get to tell each other about great, or even good, Petgirl and Petboi stories, movies, TV shows, postcards, cereal boxes ...

So I've been doing some reading over at chyoa.com recently, and I happened upon a relatively new story called "The Great Conspiracy." The premise of the story is that for some reason (mischievous gods, aliens, Illuminati, whatever), every person in the world wakes up one day with the goal of screwing up ONE PARTICULAR WOMAN'S life with a particular sexual kink. So we have The Great Bondage Conspiracy, The Great Impregnation Conspiracy, The GGreatCumslut Conspiracy ... thirteen in all. So far.

The one I'd like to point out HERE, though, is The Great Pet-Girl Conspiracy. Though unfortunately incomplete, it is almost ludicrously well-written, sexy, and ... hilarious. Watching the protagonist, Lucy's, life fall apart as her family, boyfriend, roomie, classmates, teachers and local police all conspire to turn her, unknowing, into the perfect petgirl really can't be beat.

Possibly the best scene so far is where the UN votes to enshrine Lucy's new status in law. Unanimously.
  :evil:
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

"She is starting to damage my calm!"  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1038
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Neat Petgirl and Petboi Tales
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 07:58:43 PM »
Well now you've done it. Now I must whore my petgirl/petboy story. It's silly fun.

"Puprising"
http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,4118.0.html

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline kittyumbrass

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 694
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
Re: Neat Petgirl and Petboi Tales
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 11:40:47 AM »
Not sure if this is quite the right place, but:

President Cat Lady of Taiwan is a real thing that happened: https://twitter.com/LetaHong/status/1216031545938579458

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980