In Chat Now:

Author Topic: A new position (with Smirkin)  (Read 5363 times)

Online the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 463
  • everything is better with blood
Re: A new position (with Smirkin)
« Reply #570 on: August 22, 2020, 06:45:46 AM »
I grin, watching you fade.  Watching your eyes plead with me to be a good master right up to the very last.  Yet I did not care, you had angered me and this is my right.  To do things like this, smirking as you were held in place.  Dropping down. I held on longer than I thought I needed to, because the human animal is actually harder to kill than most people realize.  But I squeezed you, made sure that your eyes stayed shut forever.  "I thought about doing that from the first moment you opened your fucking mouth."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 735
    • Smirkin's Corner - BDSMLR
« Reply #571 on: August 22, 2020, 11:49:12 AM »
I reached my broken limb up again trying to smack away your arm involuntarily as I began to fall to the floor.  My eyes glazing over as I stared at you.  I gasped for air the best I could but was bringing nothing into my exploding lungs as the set aflame for the moist cool air.  I pleaded with my eyes as my heart raced within my chest, feeling my pulse course throughout my body rapidly bouncing from my toes back to you fist and over again.  It was as confused as I was in this moment.  I knew it was my end but I hadn’t expected it to be so soon, I thought I had been a good specimen to you.

Online the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #572 on: August 22, 2020, 04:42:34 PM »
I held on, watching your eyes.  Seeing the shock there.  Apparently you thought that you had somehow earned better than this.  NO, you had not. You were made to suffer as I wanted you to and frankly, this is not even all that bad. All teh things that I am doing, all the ways you could go, a strangulation for my pleasure is one of the better ones.  "This is also my right.  You understand that, of course."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #573 on: August 23, 2020, 04:41:26 PM »
I nodded while the room spun, your voice having a sound of echo behind it as I drifted in an out of consciousness.  I knew all of this was my life and that it would eventually end in some manner.  Thankful in some wicked way that this is how it must be.  The last thing I see being my master who freed me to my new position.  Took me from being a corporate slave and brought me to a whole new meaning in life.  Made me a pet, toy, of service.

Online the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #574 on: August 23, 2020, 05:53:28 PM »
I grinned as I smirked and held on to you.  Holding tighter and tighter around your neck.  Squeezing with a laugh, a bubbling chuckle.  You seem to be submitting with your eyes. As if that was enough now.  After trying to fight me, you needed this pain.  This sort of agony.  I held and crushed. Pushing my fingers in harder and harder.  "I've decided to end you.  YOu understand that, and how it is something that you want."  Twisting and growling as my hand clenched tighter and tighter. 
-genghis khan

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #575 on: August 23, 2020, 07:02:33 PM »
My eyes fluttered as my face flushed with heat and felt my lips swelling as I naturally struggled slightly.  I brought my hands up to your arms slowly patting at them but not in the nature to stop, more so to grab hold of them but not having the power to do so as they fell back to my lap, one broken and the other missing an index finger.  What a sight I must be.  Was that really the last thing on my mind? How I appeared for my Sir.  Perhaps it was due to knowing this was all in your amusement and the final end of my position and encounter with you and still in death wanting it to be perfect for you.

Online the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #576 on: August 24, 2020, 05:55:51 AM »
I chuckled, holding and squeezing.  Watching your eyes fade and fall as everything ended for you.  The death is a slow and painful one, which is good. Which is what you fucking deserve.  I grinned and kept holding on.  Pushing you down harder as I felt the last few beats of your heart against my palm.  "Good slave... die quiet."
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980