In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • I gave you Rep 5 4
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: I gave you Rep  (Read 77668 times)

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 689
I gave you Rep
« on: January 20, 2015, 11:24:44 AM »
I noticed there isn't a way to find out who gave rep and why. I thought maybe we could leave this here.

Maybe it was something funny, something meaningful, or just because.

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 898
Re: I gave you Rep
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 11:33:12 AM »
I gave you rep.

I always liked knowing who repped me me simply because I was glad I posted something they enjoyed enough to hit the big rep button. That's not to say that I don't enjoy the "I fapped" button, but sometimes, I never see it. I just don't think to look back. So... I rep you. I rep you so hard...
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Online Mr Nice Guy

• Smiling predator
  • Rep: 166
  • Exploring
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 11:47:21 AM »
I gave you rep.

I always liked knowing who repped me me simply because I was glad I posted something they enjoyed enough to hit the big rep button. That's not to say that I don't enjoy the "I fapped" button, but sometimes, I never see it. I just don't think to look back. So... I rep you. I rep you so hard...

X2!

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1031
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's Tumblr full of petgirls, jesters and poniponiponi
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 04:09:05 PM »
I give people rep when I super-like their posts beyond the point of clicking the fap button. Generally because they said something profound, adorable or hilarious, or behaved like a perfect adult. Sometimes if they're new and on zero rep, yet are jumping right in and participating. I don't systematically rep new members though, so if I didn't get someone, it's pure oversight.
I gave someone rep a sloppy beej last night ~Ray, "correcting" southernbelle's post
You girls are post-ethical. ~AdamWantsYou
But then again, if there is anyone here who can tell you that you do not control the nickname you get saddled with it would be me ~the savage

Limits

Offline FrodoKreuger

• Morally Ambiguous Mastermind
  • Rep: 161
  • Being the best me I can because she deserves it
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 05:47:21 PM »
One of the reasons I rep someone is when they post something important, challenging, thought-provoking and/or inspiring for which a "fap" seems inappropriate. An example would be the post Ashley made recently about the autistic woman who was traumatised by ABA therapy then devastated by CBT. Frankly, that's MORE important news than some of the crap that actually makes it to the media news stations. Fapping over something like that wouldn't seem "right" now would clicking "like" if we used the traditional term. Therefore, I rep the person. There have, obviously, been several other examples. That's just one of the more recent ones I know several of us felt to a degree similarly about.

Offline Dark Desire

• Rep: 55
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 06:07:24 PM »
I like giving rep, just something fun to do as it doesn't really mean anything. I like that you don't have to leave a message and that it can't be seen. I like the fap thing also but agree it isn't right for every post.

Offline Surrender2U

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2015, 06:11:01 PM »
Lately, I've given rep to PunPun, Lysyn, Dark Desire, and Mr. Nice Guy. Usually I rep for something funny or flirty.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 582
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2015, 06:23:27 PM »
I always forget to rep you lot. S2U reminded me so I spotted her a point.  :thumbs:
My pussy is squirting out air with a high pitched sound. -Ingy
It's like a freight train trying to fit into a Pringles tube. -Ingy
The rape and abuse is a feature, not a bug. -the savage
I need your body. Alive would suffice. -Ingenue, to me
Fucking Fuck Bollocking Piss Flap Beef Curtain Cheesy Knob Head Cunting Dog shit... -wetslut
Ever take a shit that felt like a car crash? I just finished wiping came through to the living room, collapsed in the sofa breathless and was like, oh help my fuck that was traumatic. -Conrad

Offline Surrender2U

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2015, 06:28:52 PM »
Thank you, Ray and everyone else that repped me.  :* I really didn't mean to make this the 'rep S2U thread'!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 582
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2015, 06:34:34 PM »
I like the fap thing also but agree it isn't right for every post.

There are certainly cases where a fap is just wrong, but I fap anyway.  :fap:
My pussy is squirting out air with a high pitched sound. -Ingy
It's like a freight train trying to fit into a Pringles tube. -Ingy
The rape and abuse is a feature, not a bug. -the savage
I need your body. Alive would suffice. -Ingenue, to me
Fucking Fuck Bollocking Piss Flap Beef Curtain Cheesy Knob Head Cunting Dog shit... -wetslut
Ever take a shit that felt like a car crash? I just finished wiping came through to the living room, collapsed in the sofa breathless and was like, oh help my fuck that was traumatic. -Conrad

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 879
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2015, 08:52:22 PM »
I give people rep when I super-like their posts beyond the point of clicking the fap button. Generally because they said something profound, adorable or hilarious, or behaved like a perfect adult. Sometimes if they're new and on zero rep, yet are jumping right in and participating. I don't systematically rep new members though, so if I didn't get someone, it's pure oversight.

I gave you rep because you're the cutest <3
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

I didn't even need to boak but after seeing what she was doing plus smelling me own jobby I promptly boaked in the sink as well.
-Ray

Offline lysyn

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2015, 03:05:39 AM »
Lately, I've given rep to PunPun, Lysyn, Dark Desire, and Mr. Nice Guy. Usually I rep for something funny or flirty.

So you're the one that finally got me to 40. Thank you! I was at 39 for months. I was beginning to feel unfunny. That's tough to take when one finds themselves fucking hilarious.
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.

Offline AdamWantsYou

• Arrrrr! > Geeeee!
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2015, 04:37:55 PM »
So you're the one that finally got me to 40. Thank you! I was at 39 for months. I was beginning to feel unfunny. That's tough to take when one finds themselves fucking hilarious.

41. Fapped too.
We could throw shapes together / But it doesn't mean you're in my circle

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1031
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's Tumblr full of petgirls, jesters and poniponiponi
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2015, 07:45:36 PM »
The lure of 42 was too strong.
I gave someone rep a sloppy beej last night ~Ray, "correcting" southernbelle's post
You girls are post-ethical. ~AdamWantsYou
But then again, if there is anyone here who can tell you that you do not control the nickname you get saddled with it would be me ~the savage

Limits

Offline lysyn

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2015, 12:32:39 AM »
:blush: aw, shucks...  have I told you guys how much I like you? I really do.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin