In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description: Career criminal, Ron, is on the run following his latest bank robbery when he's pulled over by a lone female police officer for speeding. This will be the one traffic stop Shelly will want, but never be able, to forget.

Tags:

Author Topic: On The Run (With TeaseMe69)  (Read 3090 times)

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Rep: 58
  • Do you dare to look back?
Re: On The Run (With TeaseMe69)
« Reply #240 on: September 01, 2019, 09:36:10 PM »
I’m following close behind you.  I can’t see you yet but I can hear you moving, the bushes and shrubs snapping in your wake as you try to keep moving.  Obviously you’ve learned you lesson from last time, realising that I know how to track and find someone in these woods and that if you stay in the same place I’ll find you and find you quick.  But I can hear you moving forward.  I know that it won’t be long before you reach the pond and you’ll have to turn back and come towards me.  The shrubs and bushes and trees are too thick for any human to penetrate that far into the woods and the only way for you to get back out from the pond will be to double back the way you came.

“Get your ass back here, Officer Shelly” I yell, “I’m coming for you, come back and I promise I’ll go easy on you” I call out.  I’m not sure you’ll believe that, hell I don’t even believe that because I know it’s not true.  “Come back now and I’ll be gentle with you.  Make me hunt you down like a dog and I’ll rape and beat the fuck out of you.  You might not even fucking survive the beating if I have to come hunting for you, bitch” I yell.

I hear a whimper in the distance that I’ve heard no animal make so I know that it must be you.  I’m gaining on you, by  the sounds of it, getting closer by the second.  And I also know that I’m only a few hundred yards away from where you’ll have to turn back.  I pick up the pace, breaking into a jog to get to you quicker, keeping the element of surprise.  I’m naked, not wearing any shoes.  As long as I’m behind you I’ll be completely stealthy and silent in my approach.  You’ll never know I’m there until I grab you from behind and throw you to the ground. 

I round a bend and there you are, right in front of me.  Running but staggering at the same time.  It seems that the beating you gave me and the running has taken it out of you.  I smirk as I continue to jog, silent in my approach as I close the gap between us.  I don’t want to alert you of my presence too soon so I hold my breath as I get closer to you, getting ready to spring the surprise of your life on you.
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 188
« Reply #241 on: September 05, 2019, 10:38:01 PM »
Even though I know I should be worn out, the adrenaline is keeping me running. I could hear you in the distance and it was only causing my anxiety to increase. I was whimpering and crying as I was looking left and then right. Where was the damn road?! My body was aching all over and filthy. I was panting and getting more and frustrated that I was getting no where literally. I fell down a few times, crying out and cursing under my breath each time I did. I screamed out once when I thought I saw an animal but it turns out it was just a rock hiding under some leaves from the tree. I always hated the wilderness, never understood why people would bother with woods where the creatures and spiders live. I had to keep running and to keep ,my focus on the main goal of getting the hell out of here.

Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #242 on: September 05, 2019, 10:55:52 PM »
When I catch my first glimpse of you you’re just a couple of hundred yards ahead of me, looking left and right, stumbling and picking yourself up a few times as you make very little progress.  Whereas I close the gap between us fairly quickly.  I have to act quickly, though, because you’re very close to emerging out at the bottom of my driveway where not only will you be able to see the road, anyone on the road will see you.  I increase my pace but I’m slightly alarmed when you turn the last bend to the place where the driveway is visible.  My increased jogging turns to a sprint as I race to get to you before you get to the drive and freedom. When I round the bend you appear to be looking stunned at the drive as if you don’t believe what you’re seeing and, luckily for me, you’re not paying attention to your surroundings, particularly what’s behind you.  I manage to stealthily approach you from behind and by the time you realise you’re not alone it’s too late.

I reach my arm around you and cover your mouth from behind just as you seem to become aware of my presence.  You grunt into my hand and try to prise my fingers off your face.  With a mighty swing, I drive my left fist into the side of your head, stunning you long enough for me to drag you to the floor.  Before you have any time to react, I’m standing over you, my cock already stiffening as I look down on you.  I literally start to tear at your already torn and tattered clothes, ripping the shreds into even more shreds as I strip you naked as the day you were born again. 

“You really thought you were going to escape me, Officer Shelly?” I ask with a smirk as I start yanking your pants down your legs then dragging off your panties.  You start to fight through the daze from my punch and have a go at kicking out at me but, after the beating you gave me in the basement, I’m ready for you and manage to quickly grab hold of your ankles, stopping any kind of assault on me.  Instead, I drag your legs apart and lower myself between your thighs, resting my weight on you to pin you down.  “Surely you remember what happens when you try and escape, don’t you?  And you almost made it this time, so you’re going to be fucking raped harder than I’ve ever raped you before, you fucking slut” I his at you as I reach between us and guide my now throbbing cock towards your entrance.
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #243 on: September 10, 2019, 08:19:39 PM »
I guess I was getting reckless now from being so damn tired and in pain. I was running around and not really thinking of where I was heading to. It seemed like I was running in this never ending nightmare and no matter what you, you were always a few steps ahead. These were the thoughts that roamed through my mind as I felt your hand cover my mouth and your other arm wrapped around my body. My feet were in the air as you threw me to the ground. I was surprised you hadn't accidently killed me already with how you manhandled me.

When we landed, it felt like all the air in my lungs were knocked out. I couldn't breathe for what seemed like minutes when it was really seconds. I was hurting so bad, my whole body was just in so much pain. Then if that wasn't bad enough, you struck me with your fist on the side of my head. I was not fighting at all, in fact I was dazed and feeling limp all over. I start to feel like this moment of weakness was only a few seconds because I start to slowly regain my focus. You're on top of me yelling at me about how I thought I could escape you. I still hear a ringing in my right ear and I could swear I was feeling blood leaking from that ear. You look terrifying to me with blood all over you, when you smile it's a bloody smile and your eyes seem like they are bulging.

I was trying to fight you the best way I could, but I knew this was the end. I could feel it in my bones that I was going to die. This was it! You were two times bigger than me and mad with rage, I was not walking out of here alive. I was trying to push you off, but you were too strong. The next thing I feel is you lining your cock up against me. "Please not again! NO MORE! Pleaseeeee!" I knew that calling out like this was no use, but I still had some tiny bit of hope that it would work. Maybe someone will catch you when I'm dead in these woods, or maybe not. "HELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!"

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #244 on: September 11, 2019, 07:04:42 AM »
You’re trying your best to get me to stop, to get me off of you.  Hitting and pushing at my chest as I spread your legs and press my cock against your entrance.  And if I were completely honest, you might well manage it if you can keep it up since you already seem to have at least cracked, if not broken, a rib or two.  I grin a bloody grin at your blows, grinning to hide the grimace of pain that wants to come out because you’re hitting right where you’ve done the most damage.  But I’m not letting it show, inwardly gritting my teeth and sucking it up.  I lower myself fully onto you and shorten the amount of space you have to hit me, making your blows almost pointless, although I know one good, well place punch will halt me in my tracks.

You go from fighting to pleading as I buck my hips forward and start to force my way into your pussy, growling and groaning as I ease my thick, throbbing cock slowly and menacingly inside your womanhood.  You cry out, begging me no more, telling me that you can’t take it and you’ve had enough.  “You’ve had enough when I’ve had enough” I grunt at you as I start to pump my shaft in and out of you, smirking at you as I do.  You scream out for help and I can’t help but chuckle to myself.  “How many times have you screamed and all you’ve got for it is a beating?” I ask you as I bring the back of my hand hard across your cheek, your head snapping violently to the side with a yelp of pain.

I grunt as I start to thrust deeper into your dry pussy, forcing my way in and out of you and not holding back, even though it’s uncomfortable for me.  Eventually you’ll get wet and make it easier, but for now I’m willing to endure the discomfort because it’s going to be causing you some more pain.  And for the beating you gave me and for trying to run off again, causing you pain seems like a good idea right now. 

You manage to reach up and scratch at my face as I plow into you, and I feel your legs kicking out, although I’m not sure exactly what you’re trying to kick at since I’m wedged firmly between your thighs and all you’re getting is air.  “This might be the most enjoyable rape yet” I tell you as I take hold of your wrists and hold them down either side of your head.  “I’m gonna rape you, fill your cunt with my cum then I’m gonna make you orgasm for me and suck my jizz deeper inside you” I tell you, grinding away and feeling your inner walls starting to moisten on my cock.  “I’m gonna rape a fucking baby into you right here, right now” I tell you with a groan of pleasure.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #245 on: September 12, 2019, 04:35:20 AM »
I screamed incredibly loud and arched my back off the ground when you started stretching into me. It was so painful mostly because I was dry, you were punishing me but not waiting till my body was ready. I pretty much had not that much of a fight physically left in me, which was why I was screaming my head off. I was wearing out and if this was it, I was going to go out with a bang. You slap me and reminded me how you'll beat my ass if I kept screaming. All I got from you was ass beatings and blood, I spat out blood as I leaned to the side. The home you're fucking me, my muscles are clenching from what usually happens when I'm tensed. I placed both of my hands over my mouth and nose and wept.

You pulled my hands off my face and held me down, pinning each of them side by side to my head. I'm screaming but not as loudly as I was before. Just when I didn't think it could get any worse, you go on telling me how you're going to rape a baby in me. You grunt out how you want to get me off, going into more detail. You're trying to bully me, or freak me out; it was all stuff I already thought about. Every single woman who ever was raped I always thought of that. It was so barbaric how men like you treated women and their messed up versions of how we should act. "Go to hell!!!" I screamed out at you.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #246 on: September 12, 2019, 06:53:51 AM »
Even after I backhanded you across the face and threatened you, you carried on screaming although it was quieter now and interspersed with whimpering sobs.  I’m groaning with pleasure as I’m pounding away inside you, claiming your body yet again, fucking your pussy until your body’s defenses kick in and soak my cock with your juices.  “That’s more like it” I groaned when I felt you lubricate me and make it so much easier for me to slide in and out of you.  I grunt every time I thrust deep into you, your head rocking up and down in time with my thrusts, what’s left of your shirt falling open and revealing your breasts bouncing up and down too. 

With your hands held down by your wrists either side of your head, you have no other fight except to try and squirm your way out from under me, which you try but all you do is lift your hips up and give me a better, more pleasurable angle to fuck you at, allowing me to penetrate you deeper still.  The feeling I’m now getting from your tight, wet pussy, my cock slamming into your cervix as I plow into you over and over, my balls slapping against your ass as I drive forward; it all makes me more aroused and I buck my hips faster and harder, my cock twitching as I get closer and closer to my release.

You carry on screaming for help until you’re almost hoarse, your writhing and squirming beneath me slows and stops, your body relaxing.  I can tell that you’re running out of energy, that you might soon pass out from the amount of effort you’ve put in to beating me, running from me, and trying to fight me off.  I have to give you top marks for effort, but if you’d carried on with your beating, or if you’d run straight out while I was still down instead of sticking around to get dressed, you might have been free of me by now.  “I know I’m going to have to keep you chained to the bed in future aren’t I, you fucking little whore” I tell you as I drive my cock into you like a jackhammer, speeding up and groaning loudly as I get closer.  “When I’ve finished raping you, you’re going back to your dungeon, being tied to the bed and never seeing the fucking light of day again” I hiss at you, enjoying my prize, enjoying the feeling of my cock in your pussy.

After I tell you that I’m going to rape a baby into you, you first sob and cry some more, scream a little louder and harder, then lean your head up and tell me to go to hell.  A switch trips inside my head and suddenly I feel I’m done with you.  I smirk, sneer even, as I look down on you, tilting my head to the side, gasping and grunting as I feel the pressure in my balls, my cock hardening inside your tight, wet cunt.  My right hand releases its grip on your wrist and wraps itself around your throat.  “You first” I say, my voice laden with evil intent as I slowly start to tighten my grip and squeeze your windpipe closed.  Your eyes widen, your muscles tense; your inner walls clenching around my cock and pull me over the edge as I start to choke the life out of you. 

As my cock pulsates and spasms and I start to explode inside you, groaning and gasping with pleasure as my cum spurts into your pussy sending my load deep into your womb, I become vaguely aware of some movement a few yards off on the driveway.  I’m too wrapped up in unloading my cum inside you and squeezing on your throat to make sure you never get to tell anyone of what’s happened here to really register the car travelling slowly up my driveway towards the house, nor do I notice it stop fifty yards past where I’m raping you and start to reverse back.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #247 on: September 14, 2019, 01:20:55 AM »
The moment I felt my pussy getting wetter, was the exact same moment you grunted out how that was more like it. I hated how you made me wet, hated how you relished in the way I Was only responding, not that I was turned on. When you told me you were going to chain me to the bed, I tried to buck you off and screamed even louder. It seems like it's going to be longer until you get bored with me and I know that I do not have any more fight left in me. You went on telling me about locking me up, way down to where I would never see the light of day again. "No!!!! NO!" I screamed out and tried to lean and bite down on one of your arms holding me down but I couldn't reach your flesh. 

After I told you to go to hell, you make a comment about me being first and start to choke me out. This was it, this was the moment of my death. It felt like the whole world was fading away, I heard you grunting and what sounded like you were yelling out as you came. I wasn't breathing, you were choking the life out of me. You start to ease up some, giving me some air back into my lungs as you were finishing up your orgasm inside me. I could of sworn I heard what sounded like a car, but I chalked it up to me just losing my mind. You collapsed on me and then finally let go of my throat, now I was pinned to the ground with you on top of me, coughing and trying to catch more air into my lungs.

It sounded like there was another car approaching, then I heard multiple doors opening and closing and what sounded like men's voices. I had to of been imaging this, if there where people around you would of jumped off me and took of running. I guess I was the only one that heard these noises. I knew better to not have hope anymore that the police station would find me or my husband for that matter.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #248 on: September 14, 2019, 09:11:22 AM »
When I finished unloading inside you I collapsed on top of you and released my grip on your throat, your gasps and pants for air starting immediately.  I’m sure I was squeezing that hard that your life must have flashed before your eyes, that you must have thought your death was imminent.  But I’m far from finished with you yet, you have the beating you dished out onto me to atone for.  I have every intention of beating and raping you senseless for the foreseeable future.  “If you think that was brutal, you’ve not seen anything yet” I pant in your ear as my cock throbs and twitches in your pussy, the last of my cum leaking into you. 

It’s only then that I’m aware of the noise that’s suddenly filling the normally tranquil setting that I’ve called my home for the last couple of years.  It’s secluded, completely invisible from any main road, yet I’m strangely aware that there are people, lots of people, very close.  There’s shouting and when I look up from you I can see the red and blue strobing lights pulsing in the dusk sky.  I look down on you as you sob and cry, tears flowing from your eyes, confusion in my eyes.  How did they find me?  How did they know where to look? I yell out in anger when I feel myself suddenly being hauled up off you, my cock yanked, still dripping cum and soaked with your juices, from inside your pussy.  I try and kick out, try and swing at whatever force it is that’s pulled me back. 

I see a blue uniform rushing to you as you lie on the floor, closely followed by a second.  I struggle, I fight, I yell and scream.  I manage to break my right arm free and take a swing, my fist connecting with the chin of the cop who’s holding onto my left arm.  I feel a sharp, burning pain in my side, a pain that radiates right the way through me.  My muscles, my whole body starts to twitch and pulsate and I collapse to the ground.  The last thing I see before the world goes dark is the two female cops helping you to your feet, one covering you with her jacket.  “F...fucking s...sluts” I stutter out as the 50,000 volts from the taser send me into unconsciousness.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #249 on: September 14, 2019, 09:08:29 PM »
It all happened so fast, right when you finished inside of me and took your hands off my throat that was when the game changed. I was coughing and trying to suck in air to my lungs, all at the same time I was crying. I heard the voices of men and it was getting crowded with cops, a firetruck, and an ambulance. I saw the look in your eyes, the look of confusion while you were still inside of me. Then I saw my colleagues, officer Jensen, one of the ones that was my mentors after I got out of the academy. He pulled you off, more like yanked you as you were yelling at him. Your cock was hanging out of your pants, dripping with your cum and my juices for all my colleagues to see. This was beyond humiliating! I know this wasn't my fault but I felt so much shame.

I didn't recognize the two female cops that came up to me and wrapped me with a thick wool blanket. I was a mess, covered in dirt and blood; cum leaking out of me. You were yelling and kicking around, you even hit Jensen in the face but he landed you on your ass. My sergeant was here along with what seemed like the whole Denver police department. I wasn't moving, I was too much in shock and disbelief at what was happening. When I was covered up, the rest of the rest of the help came around. Most were men, paramedics and fellow police and fire fighters. The look on their faces told me I must've looked pretty bad off. I could feel the blood and bruises so I didn't have to look in the mirror, I was a mess.

The nightmare wasn't over. I was always going to see you in my dreams and every time I closed my eyes. You were ranting and raving as they tased you and cuffed you. Jensen cursed you out and kicked you in the ribs, following spitting on you and calling you a piece of shit.  They helped me to the ambulance and I looked at you, you looked at me as they took me away from you.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #250 on: September 14, 2019, 10:06:29 PM »
I don’t know how long I was out, it wasn’t long because when I opened my eyes I was still on the ground, my arms being yanked behind my back and cuffed.  I tried to yell out to you, to call you some names but my mouth just wouldn’t form the words that my brain was trying to send.  I feel one of the cops spit on me then kick me in the ribs, saying that I was resisting.  Wouldn’t expect nothing less from the corrupt ass cops in this town.  With my brain seemingly disconnected from everything else all I’m able to do is watch as two paramedics and the women cops lead you away to a waiting ambulance. 

At my arraignment when the charges are read out to me in court I know that I’m going to be put away, there’s no getting away from that.  I’m actually a little surprised to see you there with who I assume to be your Husband, Tom.  I could plead guilty and have a more lenient sentence and as the Clerk reads out the charges one by one, with my head held down, that’s exactly what I do.  Each and every bank robbery I pulled off, the charge of manslaughter for the security guard I killed.  Until he gets to the charge of rape.  When that one is read out, I lift my head and look directly at you, staring into your pretty green eyes and smirk; a smirk that must seem so familiar to you.  “Not guilty” I reply to the charge.

Later at my trial for your rape, the only one of my crimes that I didn’t plead guilty to at my arraignment, I have my final humiliation.  I hired a damn good lawyer, some guy from out of town with a reputation for being brutal in court, a guy named Alec who is reputed to be ice cold and especially nasty when he’s questioning the victims and witnesses.  A reputation that he more than lives up to when he calls you to the stand and questions you.  He makes you relive every single hour you were with me.  From when I abducted you at the side of the road, each and every rape and beating that I dished out on you in graphic detail.  I smirk when you cry, telling the court about how I raped you on the kitchen floor after you destroyed my door, how I raped you while you were tied to the bed because you wouldn’t play with yourself.  Then again in the dirt in my back yard after you tried to run and hid in the bushes, and how, finally, you escaped and I hunted you down, beating you black and blue before raping you by the side of my drive way that one last time.  It came out in the trial that they were able to track you down after they found your cruiser that I’d abandoned and downloaded the GPS.  Some of them had apparently come out to my property one night under cover of darkness to check the place out and found my car.  Some good detective work by your colleagues had placed my car in town the day I kidnapped you and had caught me changing from my getaway car from the bank robbery to my own car I was driving when you stopped me.  I grinned at the end of your testimony when you were allowed to step down from the witness box and I watched you walk back to your loving Husband.  I grinned because you’ve either gained a fair a lot of weight over the last few months, or that bump in your tummy that you were trying to cover up is the start of a baby bump, my baby bump.

Of course, I’m found guilty of raping and assaulting you and I can see the the relief on your face, and Toms.  Alec was never going to get me off this charge, but he was worth his extortionate rate just to see him grill you.  The judge adjourns the court for sentencing but before the bailiff can lead me away, I look right at you.  “I’ll be back for you Officer Shelly” I call out to you, “I’ll get out eventually and I’ll be coming for you.  And my baby!”  The bailiff starts to drag me from the stand but I manage to get one final outburst before I’m bundled from the courtroom:  “I’ll be a fucking hero in prison, slut.  You hear me? A FUCKING HERO! I raped the whore cop who put people in that place.  They’re gonna fucking worship me.”
Stalky McStalkface

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl