In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Psychotic Rape (With TeaseMe69) 3 2
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Psychotic Rape (With TeaseMe69)  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Rep: 57
  • Do you dare to look back?
Re: Psychotic Rape (With TeaseMe69)
« Reply #180 on: July 08, 2019, 11:00:19 PM »
You seemed to agree with me when I told you that you needed to rest, shuffling down into the bed and getting comfortable under the covers.  Before I leave the room you thank me for what I’ve done for you, telling me that I was the best friend you ever had.  I smiled at you, not able to look you in the eye or form any words in response.  I’m still not convinced that I’m not being played and I’m wondering how much of what’s happened you really do know and how much you believe what I’ve told you.  Before you settled down to sleep you told me that you appreciated the fact that I’d risked my job to help you.  Two days ago I would’ve believed anything you’d told me but I just can’t shake the doubt in my mind.  There’s something about the tone in your voice.  It’s not as sincere as it once was, not as fragile as when I first brought you here.  It’s as though you’re feeling empowered.

As I wash the dishes from dinner I can’t help but wonder whether my plan has actually worked or whether I pushed you too far.  There’s an outside chance that you’ve grown immune to the drugs and I’ve underestimated how much information you’ve retained.  It normally takes years and years of taking drugs on a regular basis to become completely immune to them, though for it to take a few days has been known in a few rare cases.  And if you are starting to remember, I can’t be sure exactly how much you remember.  I’m searching my brain as I clean up, trying to remember the risks of increasing the dosage of the drug that I’ve been feeding you.  I’m led to believe it’s not addictive, but I’m not sure of the side effects of giving you more. 

Sitting back at the kitchen table at my laptop, I’m researching the drug that I’ve been administering and discover that one of the potential side effects is that the patient can start to show signs of immunity after the first dozen doses.  Given the times I’ve raped you before Hayden was killed and you were arrested, and the times after, I can safely say that you’ve had somewhere close to that figure.  It goes on to say that increasing the dosage can lead to mental problems and damage the liver and kidneys. 

As I’m researching, I’m still trying to figure out when you would’ve started to remember, and how much you remember.  Something triggers a thought, a conversation I had with another psychologist from Canada a few months ago.  He’d developed some kind of herbal drink that works in a similar fashion to a truth serum, the theory being that the patient drinks the medicine and the herbs and whatever else is in there works to lessen certain sections of the brain that help to formulate and build and tell lies.  Quickly, I compose a text message to him, asking him about his recipe and hit send.  If I can get some of this stuff in you, I might be able to get the truth out of you.
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 182
« Reply #181 on: July 11, 2019, 11:51:00 PM »
You left me alone to sleep and rest but I was wide awake. Even though you have been lying to me left and right, I still felt bad seeing that expression on your face when you left the room. Your eyes had hurt behind them, so I know what I said about Hayden being a loser for what he's done to me, hurt you because you're the loser. I laid there and stared at the wall, random things in the bedroom and had flashbacks with everything you did to me. It was crystal clear, like it just happened yesterday. I remember everything you said, everything you called me I started crying into my pillow as I wiped my tears away with the blanket. I closed my eyes and remembered every time you hut me and felt the pain behind each blow. I was in shock that my best friend would do something like this, but you did and now our friendship was no more. I remembered the needles that you would stick in my arm to make me relax and possibly forget, but I don't know how many times you've injected me, all I know is that I know now.

I was trying to keep my crying to a minimum and hoping you weren't able to hear. I know you are somewhere in the kitchen cleaning dishes and hopefully not hearing my quiet sobs. It seemed like forever being in this room but I finally started to get sleepy and drifted off while I clutch the covers hard. I made sure I was tightly wrapped as I went off to dreamland, hoping that I wasn't going to be molested in my sleep.
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #182 on: July 12, 2019, 12:18:47 AM »
Something bothers me as I wash up the dishes from dinner and put them away.  I can’t quite figure it out but there’s something about you that’s niggling me.  The thoughts swim around my head constantly as if on a loop.  I’m not sure if it’s something you said or the way you said it.  Or maybe it’s both.  I have the sudden urge that I need a stiff drink, but I also need to keep a clear head while I let the thoughts go running through my mind and try to piece them together.  ‘Think, Trevor, think dammit’ I say to myself quietly as the last of the dishes goes back into the cupboard.

I’m brought back from my thoughts by my phone beeping with the arrival of a text message.  When I unlock my phone I see the message is from my boss at Briarcliffe and I can’t help but roll my eyes when I see the name.  The last thing I need is a distraction from work, but I know I should read it anyway.  I’m not surprised by the content, Dr. May is telling me that she’s back at the hospital and asking where I am.  Of course I’m not going to tell her that so I reply that I’m out with friends for the evening.  I pause with my chores and gaze out of the window as I try and gather my thoughts about you when another text arrives, again from Dr. May.  This one is telling me to check the news.  Telling me that their big name patient has managed to escape from the facility.   Since I helped you escape, my boss isn’t exactly telling me something I don’t already know.  And since she’s texting me this information she’s clearly not figured out I was involved yet. 

Then something clicks.  “Fuck” I exclaim to myself, “That’s it.  She fucking knows” I growl under my breath.  Somehow, I’m not sure how, you’ve figured out that I’ve been feeding you lies for the last few days.  Somehow you’ve figured out that it’s been me raping you.  “Shit!” I say out loud. 

I finish up with what I’m doing and I’m back in the bedroom in an instant.  Standing in the doorway, I gaze at you.  You’ve cocooned yourself in the blankets, no doubt a deliberate act to protect you from me, I expect.  I pull up a chair to the side of the bed and sit down on it, my feet resting on the bed, crossed at the ankles.  Now it’s a waiting game, all I have to do is wait for you to wake up. .
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #183 on: July 12, 2019, 12:50:49 AM »
I don't know how long I was out but it seemed like I was out for days even though it was just an hour or two. I'm facing away from you and at first I have no idea you're sitting right by my bed with your feet up on it. I just lie still and listen to the storm outside and move my body around slowly to enjoy the covers over me. I didn't want to move but wanted to lie still for another day or two. I needed to recover both body and mind before I try and figure out how to prove my innocence. I start thinking about Hayden and tears leak out of my eyes, I lie there sniffling and wiping my face until I turned over and say you sitting there and watching me.

"Oh. Hey Trev... you scared me." I smiled and wiped my eyes as I looked at you like nothing was wrong. You say nothing and just look at me with a blank expression. I sit up and fix my hair, brushing it with my fingers and pulling it forward to cover my chest. "I must look awful, huh?" I chuckled as I was trying to fill the silence. You still don't say anything which is alarming. "Trev, what's wrong, are you ok?" Something about the way you are looking at me is starting to freak me out, but I remain calm. You won't rape me now since you think I think Hayden did all this and that you're the hero friend. "Talk to me, please."

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #184 on: July 12, 2019, 01:16:19 AM »
Two hours I sit at your bedside waiting for you to wake up.  All the while emotions are building inside me.  Rage that you’ve figured it out.  Despair that the drugs didn’t work and you now know what’s been happening to you.  Of that I’m now convinced.  Eventually you do wake up, facing away from me at first.  You’re startled when you turn over and see me sat by the bed, my feet up on the mattress. 

You smiled that sweet, innocent smile at me and tell me ‘Hi’ and then tell me that I scared you.  That was kinda the point, but I don’t speak those words.  Instead, I just continue to glare at you.  You brush your fingers through your hair so that it falls over your breasts  and then say nervously that you must look awful.  “You look great, Kelly” I reply softly, “you always did.”  I tell you before I go back to just sitting there smiling at you, my expression unnerving you.  I tilt my head slightly as I regard you with inquisitive eyes, watching; staring.  Unnerving you.  Eventually, you crack and ask me what’s wrong and asking me if I’m ok.  You quickly follow it up with a command to talk to you. 

“That’s my line” I say to you with a smirk.  There’s now something about your whole demeanour, you’re more confident as if you think that you’re safe, that you're immune from being raped by me.  You clearly haven’t figured out yet the extent of my knowledge.

“I know you know, Kelly” Is all I say to you.  You look at me defensively and I think you’re about to deny it.  But then you quickly pull the covers tighter over as if anticipating what my next move is going to be.  And you would be right, too.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #185 on: July 12, 2019, 01:38:11 AM »
The way you kept on looking at me made me want to cry because I've seen that look before you and I know what it means. You're trying to scare me, you're trying to make it clear to me that you're the predator and I'm the prey. You tell me in a low tone that I look great and how I always did and I blush. I give you another fake smile and mentally tell myself that I'm doing a good job pretending like everything was normal between us. I'm nervous now sitting her next to you with very little clothing, I pull the covers up over my cleavage and that's when you tell me you know I know. I feel like time just froze and the only thing going on is the two of us. I don't know what to do now, if I should tell you the truth or keep on pretending like I don't know what you're  talking about. I keep calm and look at you with a blank stare, even though I feel my eyes watering. "I know?" Those were the only words I could get out without crumbling. Keep it short and sweet I kept telling myself. "I don't feel like talking right now, Trev. I know you want to help me and play shrink right now but you've done so much for me." The words just poured out like a waterfall and I stayed steady for now. I had to talk shit about Hayden yet make you look like the hero. I fucked myself over by fucking with you before and now you wee starting to play hardball. "Hayden is dead to me in all ways, after what he did to me I will never forgive him. You are the only one I can trust and I don't deserve you." I was trying to reverse what I did and praying to god you were good at being flattered.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #186 on: July 12, 2019, 02:01:16 AM »
For a brief second a look of fear crosses your face that tells me I was right and you know it. But as soon as it arrived it’s gone and replaced by your sweet, innocent look.  The look that you’re trying your best to say ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about.’  When I tell you ‘I know’ you repeat what I’ve just said, but with an air of trepidation in your voice.  You manage to compose yourself fairly quickly, I must admit, and tell me that you don’t feel like talking right now.  Compliments, no doubt false, start to flood out of your mouth at an alarming speed as you start to tell me how I’ve done so much for you.  You tell me Hayden is dead and that you’ll never forgive him; telling me that I’m the only one you can trust and don’t derserve me.

Suddenly I find I’m second guessing myself, wondering if I’d read the signs wrong, were you being genuine and I saw something different?  But I’ve always learned to trust my instincts, and this situation was no different.  I want to believe what it is you’re telling me, but my instincts are saying that it’s a load of crap.

Slowly and one by one, I remove my feet from the bed and plant them firmly on the floor, slowly pushing myself to my feet.  “Tell me, Kelly,” I begin to speak as I stand.  With as much speed as I can call upon, I thrust myself forwards and get right up in your face.  “TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW” I yell at you.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #187 on: July 12, 2019, 11:38:41 PM »
The air in here feels thick with tension and I feel extremely uncomfortable. I know what you've done to me and as much as it hurts my heart that you are a horrible friend, I still care about you and want the best for you. You always told me that I was a bleeding heart, always being too nice to those who didn't deserve it. It seemed like all the compliments I was giving you didn't distract you from what you said to me. You told me you know I know and I changed the subject basically raddling on and on and trying to stir the conversation. I feel like I'm in trouble for some reason, like you're a parent and I'm a child. I felt tense and watched you slowly taking your feet off the bed one by one. In an instant, you got in my face and yelled at me to tell you what I know. I started to cry, placing my hands to my face and sobbing in them as I scooted back against the headboard.

With my voice sounding high pitch, I squeaked out between sobs as I tried to speak to you. "W...why a...are you y...yelling?" I was sobbing hard, my body shaking as I looked at you, tears streaming down my face with my hands still clutched over my mouth, trying to stifle my crying. I had to keep on acting like I didn't know anything, this was a test and I needed to pass it. I moved my hands again to reply again. "I d...don't k...know what you're talking about."

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #188 on: July 12, 2019, 11:57:56 PM »
When I got in your face and screamed at you, you literally jumped.  Your eyes widened in fear before tears started to fall out of them.  Pushing yourself back against the headboard and covering your face, you began to sob loudly, asking me in an unusually high pitched voice why I was yelling at you.  Your whole body shuddered, both from your sobs and from being suddenly scared of me.  But you don’t crack, you don’t cave in.  Eventually you move your hands from your face, your tear stained cheeks puffy and red from your crying.  You manage to stutter out that you’ve no idea what I’m talking about. 

All the while this is going on I’m psychoanalyzing you to try and determine if you’re telling me the truth or not. Your voice and your reaction, everything about your body language, would suggest that you’re not lying to me.  But my gut instinct still tells me you are.  Could it be that my instincts have let me down and I’ve got you completely wrong?  Suddenly I’m doubting myself, second guessing my original thoughts.  I take hold of your hands and pull you close to me and envelope you in my arms, wrapping them tightly around you and holding you against my chest.  “Shhhhhh, there’s no need to cry, Kelly” I say softly.  “It’s ok hun, don’t cry” I tell you trying to calm you down.

Whatever your body language and the tone of your voice are telling me, my instinct is telling me the opposite.  I’m torn between believing the years of training and experience, or ignoring all that and going with my gut.  “Don’t be upset, baby.  It’s ok” I say softly, quietly, planting a soft kiss on top of your head, “You know.”
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #189 on: July 13, 2019, 12:40:53 AM »
You pull me to you and at first I want to pull away but I do, I let you hold me while I cry in your arms. I have to let you and I have to act like I am okay. You went back to sounding like the normal Trevor I was used to, kind and soft spoken. You actually did scare me by yelling at me like that; there was nothing fake about that reaction you got out of me. I still bawled my eyes out as you held me and shushed me. You told me not to cry while you tried to calm me down.

I needed to remind myself that I had to act like I didn't know what was going on, ask you why you yelled at me and why you saying that I know. I feel so hurt emotionally because Hayden was dead and you are a monster, so now I had no one to turn to. Right now I pretended that we were back to the way we were, that you never hurt me or killed my husband. I had to pretend that right now are still the best friend I have ever had and that you and Hayden are fine. My life was great before but now it was all a lie and now all gone. You called me 'baby' and the one thing you and I both know is that you have never called me that before. I didn't know if I should say something about that or not, if it would expose me that I do know you are the bad guy here. "W...why did you yell at me like that?" I wiped my eyes, trying to dry my face but they still poured out. "Y...you scared me."

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #190 on: July 13, 2019, 01:06:13 AM »
You sobbed and cried in my arms as I held you and shushed you.  I kissed the top of your head and stroked your hair as I tried to calm you down.  I’m convinced that you’ve figured out it’s me that’s been raping you, but your denials are as convincing as my own thoughts.  Thoughts that I'm no longer sure of right now.  I want to keep pressuring you into admitting you know about it, but if I’m wrong I could wind up blowing my whole plan to coerce you into falling in love with me.  I spent a lot of time and effort, not to mention risk to my freedom, in raping and beating you then convincing you that it had all been Hayden, before I killed him and left the overwhelming forensic evidence pointing firmly towards you.  If I were to say it to you now and you don’t actually know, then everything would have been for nothing. 

You asked me why I yelled at you just now, telling me that I scared you.  “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.  I just have this feeling that you’re holding back on me, Kelly” I tell you, feeling that this line of explanation could work both ways.  If you haven’t figured out what I’ve been doing, then you’ll just assume I think you’re holding back about Hayden.  If you have figured it out then you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about. 

I push you away from me slightly and tilt your face up to meet my gaze, hooking your chin with the fingers of my right hand while my left hand supports and strokes your back.  “It’s important that you tell me everything you know, Kelly.  You know that don’t you?” I say to you, again words that could go either way.  “If we’re going to get to the bottom of everything, you have to be open and honest with me and tell me everything.”  I kiss your forehead and pull you back into my chest and let you finish crying, all the while the familiar stirring in my groin is starting to seep into my mind.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #191 on: July 14, 2019, 07:20:52 PM »
You kept on pushing me to tell you things and to be honest, sounding like a broken record. Everything was all mixed up and now I'm wondering if you know I am bullshitting you. I just kept crying and trying to control over my emotions but you were making it worse by hounding me to tell you. You had apologized for scaring me and I nodded my head in acceptance of your apology. I wanted to ask you something but right now you were not to be messed with, you were like a ticking time bomb. I felt like a ragdoll in your arms, just letting you hold me.

I wanted to move away from you but at this moment I was too afraid to do or say the wrong thing. You tried to calm me down and I started to slowly stop crying, still in shock that you yelled at me. You pushed me away to lift my chin up to look up at you. "I don't know what you want me to tell you." I started to get upset now, getting angry instead of being scared. I started to shuffle away from you so that we were facing each other. I brushed my hair out of my face and sighed out with aggravation. "I don't know what the hell you are talking about?! I don't need you to shrink me!" I was sure that you could tell how pissed I was getting from the way you kept on treating me like a patient. "When did I become your patient?"

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #192 on: July 14, 2019, 07:43:37 PM »
Eventually you did start to calm down, your cries subsiding.  But I can see anger starting to build in your eyes.  I’m not sure whether it’s anger at me or whether it’s anger at Hayden or at something else.  My instinct is still telling me the same thing, but your actions and body language are telling me something completely different.  I’m at a loss as to which to believe right now.  But we’ve known each other for almost twenty years, so I’m leaning towards giving you the benefit of the doubt.  For now. 

You told me that you had no idea what I wanted you to tell me, pulling away from me slightly and shuffling around so that we’re facing each other.  You push some loose strands of hair back from your face, reminding me of how naturally beautiful you are.  You sighed the sigh of someone who’s not only frustrated and agitated but is carrying the weight of the world on their shoulders.  I know that I’m starting to get under your skin, and that’s only confirmed when you tell me you have no idea what I’m talking about, and that you didn’t need me to be your shrink, your voice raising slightly as you spoke. 

“Technically,” I start to say in answer to you asking me when you became my patient.  I try to cast my mind back to when exactly it was you were brought to the facility, but the information has left my mind temporarily.  “Hell, there's no technically about it, you became my patient the day the judge in your murder trial committed you to Briarcliffe for evaluation” I tell you, which is true.  “You should’ve been Dr. May’s patient, but I managed to talk her into letting me take on your case.  Of course, nobody at the facility knows how well we know each other, or I wouldn’t have even been allowed to see you.  But yes, Kelly, you are my patient.  And I have a duty to take care of you both as your psychiatrist, and as your friend” I tell you. 

As I speak, my eyes are searching every little movement on your face trying to find any hint that you might be lying to me, that you might be hiding your true thoughts. 
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #193 on: July 16, 2019, 10:21:34 PM »
You made your point by telling me that you are indeed my doctor, my own psychiatrist. I listened intensely to you and nodded my head and acted or tried to act as normal with you as I could. You can't know that I know you've been the one raping and abusing me, no good will come from that. "Dr. May would never of yelled at me like you just did." You were calm now, talking like you normally do with a low calm effect. I was extremely uncomfortable with you being right here in this room, even though it was your room. I needed space from you, like the whole world. I had to tell myself to act like I normally with you.

"I just can't believe you yelled at me like that." The way we were as friends all these years, you never once raised your voice at me, so I needed to make a big deal about how you yelled and made me cry. Of course I rather have you yell at me all day than rape me, but I was acting.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #194 on: July 17, 2019, 08:03:09 AM »
“I’m sorry, Kelly, it was wrong of me to yell at you like that” I tell you softly.  “It’s a tried and tested method of getting someone to open up and tell their thoughts and feelings.  The sudden change in tone and attitude serves to unnerve the psyche and shocks the patient into telling them the first thing that’s on their mind.  And since they don’t have chance to think about it, it’s almost always the truth or the thing that they’re hiding or holding back” I tell you.  There’s an element of truth to what I’m telling you, except it’s an antiquated technique that hasn’t been used for decades, older doctors swear by it but modern medicine has never been able to find any scientific evidence to support its use. 

“You’re my friend, Kelly, my best friend as well as my patient, and I really shouldn’t have been trying that old technique on you.  It won’t happen again” I say.

We’re still sat opposite each other, though I reach out and take your hand in mind, holding it in firmly both hands.  “I will help you to figure this mess out, Kelly.  But you have to start trusting me again” I say softly, my thumb stroking across your knuckles.  “We can figure it out, we just have to know where to start.”  I reach out and cup your face with my hand and use my thumb to slowly trace the line of your lips.  “It’ll be OK, Kelly, just wait and see” I tell you softly.
Stalky McStalkface

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl