In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: A dream Fulfilled (with teaseme69)  (Read 1359 times)

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 181
Re: A dream Fulfilled (with teaseme69)
« Reply #195 on: June 14, 2019, 05:24:59 PM »
I groaned out when you kissed me, sticking your tongue in my mouth and forcing a kiss on me. I tried to push you off of me, but you held onto me making sure I cannot move on inch away from you. You broke the kiss and told me we are in love and I just shook my head, screaming out no and shaking, trying to push you off of me. You had me pinned against the door, the door knob hitting me in the ass as yo growled out and kept on smelling and kissing all over. "You know I don't love you, Alex, you know! P..lease I've learned my lesson for how I treated you in school, you're taking all this too far." I started swatting as you, your face, your chest, just every part of you doing my best to get you to back off from me.  In school, you never showed signs of mental illness, but everything changes especially since it has been 20 years.  I tried to kick you between the legs but the angle was off and I would miss and only piss you off even more. You just hold me there and block my punches and I just cry out and go limp, letting you practically hold me against the front door.
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Offline the savage

• Rep: 385
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #196 on: June 14, 2019, 05:36:28 PM »
You are being held against my body and I grinned while you talked.  Acting like this is a debate, that if you just find the right argument then things will go back to a way you want them.  That I just need some convincing to stop raping you and playing with your mind.  It is a little sad really, to see how naive and divorced from reality you are.  When you were in school that was understandable because being pretty is enough.  But you are an adult, you have gone through much in life.  And yet... still so unaware of how things work.  How the world is.

I reached down and put an arm around your throat.  Squeezing quickly and violently.  Cutting off your protests along with your air while I continued to kiss at you.  Growling in pleasure at your obvious pain, your obvious discomfort.  Every little bit of it seeme perfect for us.  I drove my tongue deeper inside your mouth, like i had drove my cock into your over and over again.  I laughed and finally gave you another breath. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #197 on: June 16, 2019, 04:18:34 AM »
You have me pinned against the door, keeping me there with your arm against my throat as you kiss all over. I finally realize what I need to do, I need to play this game of yours. I can't defeat you by fighting and trying to escape, I need to act like I am accepting of what you tell me. I stop struggling and with everything in me, I start kissing you right back. You lips are on mine now and now we're really getting into it. I make little moans as you kiss me back, ironically you are a good kisser. You lift off my throat and place your hands softly on my sides as you moan out and kiss my neck, I lean back some to give you better access to my skin as you tongue and lips graze against me. I felt my body responding to this, my pussy getting wet by this very act. My body doesn't give a damn what my mind wants, it's all primal here right now in my home.

Offline the savage

« Reply #198 on: June 16, 2019, 07:04:05 AM »
I grinned, the mind games seem to be working, I am winning.  That much is obvious, I thought with a grin on my face.  Letting out a little growl of desire and want as you came up to meet me. Moving against my body as I pressed down against you.  Rubbing my knee between your legs and I kept my hand on your throat.  Keeping the total control that I both want and need. Everything about it is perfect, I thought with a grunt.  Nipping at your neck as I kept close to you.  Tongue going for the spots where I had drawn blood.  Every bit of it, every piece of you feeling exactly like what I needed right now.  I groaned, I growled, I enjoyed you playing along.  Because that is what it is right now, just you playing along.
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #199 on: June 16, 2019, 05:09:24 PM »
When you rubbed your knee between my legs, I started to moan out even louder, feeling the pleasure of you rubbing against my clit. Even though I am playing along, this feels good between my legs. I moan out and grab your hair hard and pull your mouth off my neck and kiss you hard, sticking my tongue in your mouth and tasting you. You weren't beating me so I figured this was a step up and continued to rub my body against you. You smelled good and your growling was only turning me on. I needed to get through this so I could fake you out and get away from you. You groaned out as I kept pulling on your hair and then I tried to push you off me to get more control over this, but you were pinning me against the door harder. "Take me to the bedroom." I didn't want to fuck, but this was the best way out for me, pretending I wanted you.

Offline the savage

« Reply #200 on: June 16, 2019, 06:22:37 PM »
You talk about the bedroom, and I understand why. You want this to feel normal and to assert just a tiny bit of control over the situation.  The fact that it is happening wherever I want it, whenever I want it is too much for you.  It feels too dirty and too much under my control.  Telling me where to fuck, even if you make it sound like a request is an attempt at an order.  I grinned, still rubbing myself almost violently against your clit while my tonuge rams its way down your throat.  Pressing into your mouth and shoving forward.  Pass lips, over your tongue and nearly gagging you with it.  Just going as deep as I want inside you.  Letting out a small snarl of need and want as my hands roam over your body.  All the while completely ignoring thething that you had said.  Holding and clenching you where I want you, not where you think you need to go. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #201 on: June 17, 2019, 09:29:59 PM »
Instead of taking me to the bedroom where I'm not jammed up against the door, you keep me pinned with your knee still rubbing against my clit. I'm moaning out into your mouth even louder, feeling my nipples getting hard against your chest. You grunted as your tongue jammed down my throat and I tried to push you off gently but you just pounded me against it to keep me in line. I'm trying to be cooperative  with you but you're in no mood to be merciful. "P...please let's go to the bedroom, the door knob." I whined out as I pulled away from your mouth. I was panting and hating the fact that I was getting in the mood to be fucked and by you of all people. I had to keep reminding myself that in order to escape you, I needed to show you how into this I was.

Offline the savage

« Reply #202 on: June 18, 2019, 06:12:02 AM »
You twisted away from me, or at least my mouth, after a little while.  Whining, pleading that you would rather do this in the bedroom.  I know that, I am not an idiot.  Just like I know that you would much rather be free of me, for me to leave you alone to desperately try to recover from the physical assault I have launched on you.  But I am still working on your mind, still trying to get it to understand and accept the new role in life.  YOur new and proper life as my sextoy.  When we are out with people it will get different language, more flattering language, but in my own mind I will speak the truth.  I debate whether to slap you for pulling away from me, or to give you what you want so you cum.  Debating which will push you closer to what I want from you.  And my decision is made.  Scooping you up and carried you to the bed and tossed you down.  Not giving you so much as a seconds reprieve though, before my body is back on yours.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #203 on: June 19, 2019, 02:19:00 AM »
You scoop me up and carry me to  the bedroom, throwing me on the bed and jumping on me immediately. I looked at the door while I tried to get comfortable before you pounced on me. I wrapped my arms around you as you leaned down and started to suck on my neck. I could already feel the raging hard on pressed against my body, feeling your precum on my thigh. I whined out and lifted up hips up towards you grabbing your hair and pulling you to kiss me. I know this is wrong for me to get into this, but the way you touched me when you weren't hurting me was getting me wet. I kiss you all over the face and bit your lower lip hard on purpose.

Offline the savage

« Reply #204 on: June 19, 2019, 06:36:03 AM »
You appear to have stopped fighting me, stopped trying to get me to stop.  Now only trying to get something out of it for yourself, as your teeth found and sank into my lip.  I growled a little in pain but kept holding you down, even as blood leaked out from between my lips.  PUlling back until it rips free with a popping sound, I licked at the part.  Eyes sparkling, and my cock going deep inside you.  Grabbing your wrists, squeezing them hard and pinning you down to the bed.  ON either side, moaning and grunting as I shoved inside you, pushed forward.  Your legs coming up and I retaliated against you. My own teeth finding your nipple and biting down hard there, growling and worrying them back and forth with a smile.  Your body arches up but I kept moving myself forward. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #205 on: June 19, 2019, 11:29:15 PM »
It was like you were paying me back for biting you on the lower lip when you bit down my breast. I squealed out a tiny but and went to going back to kissing and pulling your hair. It was like we were two animals going at it, tearing each other up. You were fucking me brutally hard and for once I didn't care because I was in the zone. I scratched my nails down your back, then down your arms as I lifted my hips upward. This felt not being in pain and just fucking even though I was disgusted with myself. Here I was acting like a slut and asking you to take me to the bedroom to fuck me. Of course you probably think I 100% really wanted this but it was all about surviving this ordeal.

Offline the savage

« Reply #206 on: June 20, 2019, 06:35:52 AM »
I could feel your hands in my hair, and I liked it.  Letting out a noise that was equal parts snarl of desire and threat.  Threat to keep doing it, threat to stop, I don't really know.  I just know that you will get it wrong and therefore I will hurt you more.  My lips are sealed around the wound I made on your tit and I am sucking hungrily at it.  PUlling more and more of that delicious blood into my mouth as I gasped and groaned.  Growling, my cock pounding and pushing against you.  My hands are on your hips, a bruising grip.  A grip i use to jerk you up and down.  Forcing you to meet each violent, punishing thrust.  It would be like a struggle for dominance, if you hadn't already lost that long ago. 
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl