In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: A dream Fulfilled (with teaseme69)  (Read 3111 times)

Online the savage

• Rep: 389
  • everything is better with blood
Re: A dream Fulfilled (with teaseme69)
« Reply #360 on: September 05, 2019, 05:27:49 PM »
It had to be a a contest of wills to get your body to relax.  You didn't want to make things any harder for yourself.  And I am making things just a little bit easier on you.  I could have driven harder and deeper into your body, a savagery that you wouldn't have been able to handle.  WOuld likely have left you nearly catatonic and you would have been screaming the entire time it was happening.  But I was just going slowly.  MOving and driving against your body.  Moaning as my tongue dances over your body.  Going slowly, so that you have the ability and the time to relax.  Growling softly in your ear.  A little bit, just a little bit.  "Shhh... that's it my dear.  Just like you like it."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 185
« Reply #361 on: September 05, 2019, 10:54:23 PM »
Thankfully you were going slowly and not ripping into me. It took some time but I eventually started to relax fully. It was easy now, no pain. I actually felt my face starting to relax and all the worries disappear. I could feel you getting harder and your balls slapping against me. This was all not as bad as I was thinking it was going to be. You raped me in the ass before but it was brutal and extremely painful. This time it seems like you want to make love to each and every hole I have. What's next? Another blow job but this time you won't cram your 8 inch cock down my throat? So many thoughts and so very little time. I made little tiny noises of pleasure without even thinking it was coming from me.
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Online the savage

« Reply #362 on: September 06, 2019, 06:55:35 AM »
I chuckled when your screams and squeals slowly transformed into sounds of pleasure.  You are every bit the whore that I had always thought you were.  Just I needed to rape it out of you.  My hands kept running over your body and I slowly lowered my head right next to your ear.  Breathing heavily on it as I whispered.  At first they were simply wordless nothings, just sounds, but I slowly transformed them into words.  "See, my love?  See, my wife?  You do like it, you need it just as much as I do."  Whispered at you  because I want you thinking that. Just so I can make your mind my playground as much as your body is right now.
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #363 on: September 06, 2019, 04:26:15 PM »
This isn't supposed to be happening, I am actually enjoying you raping me in the ass. I never was into anal, but for some reason the way you were moving inside was pleasurable. I could feel my nipples hardening and my pussy getting wet in the process. Yep, I was getting off on getting raped in the ass. Maybe I was sick in the head like you were, maybe you knew it and  that is why you are here. I started to moan out and let myself enjoy what was happening. It helped when you whispered in my ear, feeling your breath against my skin. For once I wasn't screaming during a whole rape. Now, I was just laying here and getting plowed into but softly. It seemed like you actually cared not to hurt me too much or maybe I was wrong. "Yes... yes.." I wasn't getting off, but I was enjoying this. It didn't even bother me you kept calling me your wife, something about the way you were pounding into me this was mesmerizing.

Online the savage

« Reply #364 on: September 06, 2019, 06:13:15 PM »
Pain.  Pleasure.  Pain.  Pleasure.  Each coming at different and completely random times.  To throw you off, to make you question just everything that you had ever thought.  All of it just me picking at you and trying to make your mind crumble, become my possession completely.  And I know that I am getting close.  I am raping you, up the ass, and you are moaning, asking for more. Maybe not harder but definitely more.  You never want me to stop when it is happening, though you do frequently try to rationalize it as soon as it is over.  No matter, I thought, as a shiver ran through my body.  All of it sounds good, feels good.  I am shaking.  Taking you.  My hand gripping, pulling on your hair.  Just a little bit, a little harder to see if pain only makes you feel better. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #365 on: September 08, 2019, 04:07:08 AM »
I'm drooling on the floor and just stared at nothing without blinking. I felt like I was a zombie just laying here and getting pounded. I moaned out and panted as I started to really enjoy it. I wasn't going to cum this way but it was fun to feel this way, finally no beating and hardcore rape. You did start to pick up speed but it wasn't hurting at all. In this moment, I didn't care anymore what was happening to me. I didn't worry about what is going to happen tomorrow; I just let me what is supposed to be. When you went faster, I didn't even blink, but just endure the speed. I wonder if I can act perfect, like such an obedient "house wife", if you'll always fuck me like this, it was worth a shot to try.

Online the savage

« Reply #366 on: September 08, 2019, 07:21:41 AM »
Pleasure always is the great motivator.  Pain might be a deterrent towards action, but nothing makes people do things quite like pleasure.  It is what gets you addicted to drugs, it is what keeps you moving in the morning.  Pleasure.  ANd as I kept running my hands over your body, slowly picking up speed inside your ass, you are giving me what I want.  My teeth are open, I am moaning.  Driving my cock into your body.  PUshing, you are moaning.  Letting me use you as I had always wanted.  I reached peak speed and started to shake.  Shiver.  Feel my cock pulse and jerk, releasing inside you once more. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #367 on: September 10, 2019, 01:49:19 AM »
When you started fucking me harder, I just laid there still staring at the wall. I could feel you getting harder than just a few seconds ago and I know it won't be long. You'll finish soon and then what? How many more times? When will this end? I was laying in my own puddle of drool as you moaned and came inside me. I felt like I was a fuck doll, the kind you order off the internet. I wasn't even crying or making any kind of noises of pain or distress. I felt alone and afraid, so the fear was taking over me, causing me to freeze and allow you to do whatever without a fight. 

Online the savage

« Reply #368 on: September 10, 2019, 06:33:54 AM »
I am attuned to your moods, more so than you are to mine.  Even though you are the one who has to be careful, to walk softly to avoid setting off the land mines of my rage.  I am watching you because I want you, I want to reorder your mind.  Turn that fear into a sort of worship, into you being unable to live without me.  So when you switched from obvious pleasure to completely freezing up, I noticed.  I noticed and I acted.  Tracing my lips over your neck, everywhere.  Little soft motions on your body with constant moaning.  You needed this sort of attention, I am slowly giving it to you while trying to force you to relax.  My hands massaging your body and I finally put my lips right next to your ear.  Letting out my words softly, "Shhh... Relax Karen.  Relax my love.  I know it is dirty, but doing what your love wants is perfection."
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #369 on: September 10, 2019, 08:53:26 PM »
You knew I was tensed al over and so when you pulled out of me, you still lured over me. I felt like I was your meal and you were about to devour me. I tried to relax when you told me to, feeling your warm breath against my skin and your whispers made me slowly obey. I laid there slowly and softly breathing, just doing exactly what you said without any protest. Now, I was feeling it, feeling how you had this power over me to either tense up or relax. I even closed my eyes a few times and exhaled, trying to clear my mind and stop the tears from flowing, which worked. I laid there now with eyes wide open as I felt like melted butter, still fearful of you but knowing I was obeying you was putting me at ease.

Online the savage

« Reply #370 on: September 10, 2019, 10:12:23 PM »
Even when my body is not quite touching you, I can feel you relaxing.  Letting the tenseness of your muscles melt away.  Not because you are better off being like that, but because a mind can only be afraid for so long.  You have hit that level, hit it and continued far pass it.  I find myself grinning, licking my lips and slowly running my tongue along the curve of your neck.  Languidly taking in just as much sensory pleasure from you as I could.  Your body is wet and quivering and I slowly let myself down on top of you.  Grunting as my body settles down.  Coming to rest across you, across your body.  Groaning as I stayed there.  "Rest my love.  Soon our honeymoon will be over and it is back to the grind for me."
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #371 on: September 12, 2019, 02:52:55 AM »
I laid beneath you as you told me to rest, your body heavy on mine. I didn't even try to move or get comfortable, I just laid there and stared at the wall with the window. It was dark outside which meant you were going to be on top of me for a while. The good news was I was able to breathe and you weren't going to crush me to death. I'm sure if I asked you to get off of me, you would of. Soon this would be over, I had to remind myself that it was going to end. I don't know when I fell asleep but I did because I opened my eyes and you were already somewhat snoring on top of me. The moon was out and the wind was blowing hard outside, if it wasn't for your body heat, I would be freezing. I quickly faded back in my slumber, hoping that tomorrow was going to be the last time I would see you.

Online the savage

« Reply #372 on: September 12, 2019, 06:17:40 AM »
In a just world, one where you would never have experienced this I would never be able to sleep as soundly as I do.  The sleep of the just, the sleep of one who had no concerns and no moral compunctions over anything that I have done.  But this is not a just world.  You are not a creature that gets what it wants.  I slept and I did not even dream.  Because I am living my dream right now. There are only a few hours left to finish breaking your mind or kill you but I think I am making progress.  You have given up hope of escape and are embracing the pleasure of being my fuck toy.  That is a good thing, that is a wonderful thing. 

I woke up, hard and on top of you.  My hand stroked your long hair, noting that it is matted with sweat and the tiara is still in it.  Whatever you used to keep it in place is incredibly strong.  Several rapes and sleep did not dislodge it.  But I stroked around it, murmuring, "I love you Karen.  YOu need to accept that this is the best you will ever get."
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #373 on: September 13, 2019, 09:32:06 PM »
I was no longer crying. The pain was subsiding, physically only. You kept telling me to accept you and that I needed to learn that we belong. I didn't say a word, just stared at the wall with the window. I'm not fighting you anymore, so whatever you want from me, you can just take it.  I found myself finally moving by nodding my head in acceptance when you told me to accept it. What was the point in arguing with you? I had to accept what you were telling me. There was no point in arguing with you or trying to run and hide. You may leave when you're done with me soon, but you think we are married, you think a lot of things that are not true. I know that you will find me and do this again or even kill me. "I love you too." Those words just came out because I knew they would make you happy and keep me on the straight and narrow with you.

Online the savage

« Reply #374 on: September 14, 2019, 07:43:26 AM »
I doubt you believe them.  Not yet anyway.  I have only just started to rampage through your mind.  Replacing the old things and ideas with ones for me.  To make you something more than the bitch I remembered.  And something less at the same time. My helpless, enslaved cock sleeve. I barely want you to be a person, much less an independent one.  So beating helplessness into you has always been a goal. Everything you have suggested i have done the opposite or taken much further than you were expecting.  Every time you had fought I made sure it looked like it wasn't a struggle for me to overcome you.  Because then, that way, you would give up before you ever really started.  I am grinning, licking my tongue along the curve of your shoulder.  My breathing is heavy because even after taking you so many times, even after it having been so long after last seeing you, you were my Holy Grail. And controlling you was simply my perfection.  My hands can't stay off of your body, my tongue needs to taste you.  Groaning as I kept rubbing against your body.  "I can never remember, wife, are you the domestic sort or the pampered trophy sort."
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl