In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: A Fantasy Too Far (The Savage)  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 181
Re: A Fantasy Too Far (The Savage)
« Reply #150 on: June 07, 2019, 01:32:31 AM »
You wouldn't put me down, just holding me and telling me to hush and ranting on. You kept calling me "goddess" and I was only get angry. "Stop calling me that! Please just put me down!!" I didn't want to fall completely apart, but it was starting to happen. I was shaking, actually shaking like a leaf in the wind. I dug my nails into your arms as I kept struggling, kept trying to get out of your grasp.

You were not just some sick pervert, you were wacked out of your head. I just have to help you with these next three rapes and hopefully you'll let me go. I can tell you that was fun and I'll help you from home, when I wouldn't of course. "I'm helping you anymore because you broke the deal!"
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Offline the savage

• Rep: 385
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #151 on: June 07, 2019, 06:27:38 AM »
You talk about me breaking the deal, I don't know what you are talking about.  The deal was you help me and I make you feel good.  I let you see it so you can have it, and I threw in the worship as  a bonus.  But you are screaming at me now.  And like before a red haze settles over my eyes.  I don't know what it is but there is a thought behind it.  If you are not the goddess that helps me then you are nothing more than a different version of Jenny.  Someone who leads me on to get what she wants and then doesn't give anything in return.

Without realizing it my hands have tightened.  I am clenched around you now, holding tightly with a growl.  Clenching and squeezing, hard enough to bruise as that same thought continues to run through my head.  If you aren't what I want you are just a whore.  Holding, even as blood leaks down my arm I held and crushecd you.  "Either you are my goddess, or you are just another whore who needs punishment."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #152 on: June 08, 2019, 10:49:32 PM »
And there it is, the threat! You told me if I wasn't the goddess you worshipped, the one who helps you than I am nothing more than a whore that needs to be punished. I cannot imagine what is worse than what you already did to me! You were holding me incredibly tight and you growled in anger, the sound you made gave me a chill. You had me right where you wanted me now. "I'm s...sorry... I didn't mean what I said, I'll help you." My tone went from aggressive and pissed to calm and submissive. I was dying inside, you just violated me when you know of my past, not taking in consideration of my feelings and the fact that I was screaming at you to stop. You were acting like a man obsessed, all because I was the one that helped you take your first step in getting back at Jenny. "W...will you let me go home after these next three? P...please?" The fact you think every woman who doesn't give you the time of day is a whore means you have no respect for women at all. Of course I was in so much emotional pain that I was no better for helping you do what you did to Jenny. I felt remorse for my part in her rape, I know I'll never forgive myself for it.

Offline the savage

« Reply #153 on: June 09, 2019, 06:35:06 AM »
The next three.  Those are the ones you are talking about, but there are not only three.  They might be my favorites right now but I know there are more women out there.  MOre who will tempt me, taunt me, tease me.  Only to snatch back the thing that they had been offering when I reached for it.  To mock me, to smirk at me when I wanted something. I could feel myself getting angry already, even though I don't really want to.  Though I don't need to.  There is a calm in knowing that you will be here to goad me on.  TO make sure that I am what I want to be instead of backsliding into the person who just let women do whatever it was they wanted with me.  No, there are many, many things I could be but you will prevent me from ever being that.

"My goddess.  My lovely goddess."  I am sure that you notice I am not answering your question.  Simply because I do not want to.  That has problems and thought that I don't want to bring up, don't want to explore.  "Rest now.  Tomorrow you help me.  Earn your reward."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #154 on: June 11, 2019, 01:39:02 AM »
Of course you don't answer my question but you want me to rest, being gentle with how you carry me and take me to your bedroom. You place me on the bed as you call me your lovely goddess and I feel conflicted and confused as  to why you have taken this worship on for me. I sit down and start to crawl on the opposite side of your bed and grab a pillow as I hold it. If I beg you to stop and that this is all wrong, it would cause you to treat me like the others. I want to know how many more I have to help you with, I have a life, a job to get to. It was sad to say that all I cared about was my own personal space, my own life that included no one but myself.

I slowly obey you and start to curl up in the bed, taking a blanket and covering myself. You told me to rest, so therefore I have to do what you say. You have no consideration or respect for anyone but your own self! I cry in the pillow and wait for you to leave this room. I want to ask you if you ever plan on letting me go back home so I can help you rape more. Of course I was done helping you forever, I had already planned on packing my shit and leaving town as soon as I could get in touch with my parents back in Kansas City.

Offline the savage

« Reply #155 on: June 11, 2019, 06:38:49 AM »
YOu are slowly curling up around yourself, going to sleep.  I am a light sleeper, I will know if you wake up and try to leave.  Besides, I closed the door and it latched closed.  I never understood that feature but I like it now.  That you are going to be trapped in here with me, pawing for a way to unlock the door if you aren't my goddess.  If you are just like the others.  I slept, heavily and happily, until the morning came. 

Then I woke up, getting dressed.  Getting ready.  Today I am taking you out, and you are keeping me as someone who is worth knowing.  I growled in anticipation, but my nerves are trying to work themselves up  Too many people you know getting assaulted would lead to you. But... no, I glanced over at you sleeping and smiled, you are important. YOu want this as much as I do.

Shaking you awake, "Come on.  We need to go."
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #156 on: June 12, 2019, 01:36:55 AM »
It took me a while to finally fall asleep, I was in a whole new world here. You fell asleep easily right beside me as I softly cried myself to sleep. You held me right against you so I couldn't squirm away the whole night. It was then it was morning and I was woken up by you shaking me awake, telling me we needed to go. I opened my eyes and tried to adjust to where I was at. I finally realized I was at, back here in your house, in your room. This was the day you were going to force me to help you rape another girl, but this time I couldn't hide behind a computer screen.

I knew I had to play along for now even though you probably weren't going to let me go back home after the third victim. I didn't say a word to you, just quietly starting to sit up and trying to think about my next move. I was in the dominant position before you raped me, now I feel like a different person, that old person back in the day when I was gang raped. I was hating this feeling of weakness.

Offline the savage

« Reply #157 on: June 12, 2019, 06:07:31 AM »
YOu are moving much slower than you should, I can't say than you had been because this is the first time I had ever interacted with you in reality.  Online you were perfectly dominant, perfectly happy, telling me everything that I needed to hear.  Convincing me of the dark truth that I didn't want to accept.  That rape is perfectly alright, that it is something that some women just deserve.  Here and now you are moving slower.  Walking around.  Apparently stunned by how far I would go to make you my goddess and make you keep me on the right path.  I grinned, I am never going back, you are going to make sure of that.

I got dressed and looked over at you.  "She walks to work every morning.  I know the route.  SO we'll be waiting for her on the way.  Nobody expects something so evil to happen in the bright light of the morning."  I grinned, licking my lips and pushing you out the door.  A hand on the small of your back to guide you along. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #158 on: June 12, 2019, 08:28:54 PM »
You told me how this girl walks to work and how you know her routine. You were becoming a serial rapist and I was to blame. "Please I don't want to go, you told me I didn't have to help this way." I started to weep, my voice cracking. I felt your hand on the small of my back, guiding me out the front door. This could be a good or bad thing. I had a way out now, taking me out in public but things could go down hill fast. "Y...you s..said..." I was feeling anxious and scared. "You said I didn't have to be with you while y...you did that." I felt like I was 10 years old and you were a parent about to discipline me for whatever I did wrong. If i started to show domanice towards you again but then your viewpoint of me would go down and then treat me like a whore.  "I regret all of this, i regret playing with you online."

Offline the savage

« Reply #159 on: June 12, 2019, 08:39:01 PM »
You are putting words in my mouth, while crying.  This is not the woman who I knew, who spoke confidently through a screen and explained how the world really worked to me.  Who encouraged me to chase down what I want and to take it.  You are acting like Jenny.  If you are like Jenny... then you should be treated like her.  But I find myself unable to swing my hand at you, I still owe you far too much.  "You like to watch.  I am sure you got off alot to the stream.  Imagine how much better it will be to smell her fear, to be able to taste her sweat in the air.  Besides, I need you there to make sure that I don;t chicken out on the way."
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #160 on: June 12, 2019, 11:29:36 PM »
"Y...you don't need me to be there in person, please don't make me. I don't want to get in trouble in case you get caught, I can help you from here." You were walking me out to the car and opened the door, guiding me in to sit down. I didn't know what to do now but just wait to see where we were going. Wherever we were going, I was going to have to be apart of a crime in person and not hide behind the screen of my computer. You already threatened me by bringing up how you would treat me like you treated Jenny. I still was in denial about what happened, how you just pushed me against the wall and raped me after all these months of talking you online and you knowing my past. You crossed a line with me taking me against my will. All of that made my confidence and control just disappear. Now, I was like an average woman; all weak and fragile.

Offline the savage

« Reply #161 on: June 13, 2019, 06:24:31 AM »
I shifted my hand, from a gentle guide on the small of your back up to a grip on the back of your neck.  Holding it while I shoved you into the car, your confidence is gone, your nature has changed.  It is strange, since all I have done is worship you and let you know that you are important and respected.  Giving you something that you desperately needed, even someone as stunted as I could tell that you were when we spoke over the computer.  I grunted and slipped in after you, driving.  Going to a spot on her path that is always so empty in the morning.  Waiting as I stroked the side of your face.  Making little noises that showed how happy I was.

And then here she came.  Walking down the street in her 'uniform'.  Though everything was really one size too small.  To display herself, the whore.  "Get ready..."
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #162 on: June 13, 2019, 04:45:17 PM »
The ride in the car was awkward, we didn't say much to each other on the way to where this girl was. Other than my soft sobbing, my sniffling there was nothing else in this car that was filling the weird silence. I was trying to adjust my blouse, making sure nothing was showing, making sure your eyes weren't going down to my cleavage. You act like you are obsessed with me, wanting to please me and be this man that impresses me. You say that I bring out the best in you, bring out this primal nature that has been buried inside you for years, but you are you. I can't just go up to a stranger man and turn him into a sexual predator, you have to have that desire to do something so evil.

My thoughts went back to your friend, Jenny, wondering how she was doing. I did feel bad for helping you get to the point of no return, for goading you into raping her. The fact you didn't just rape her and you brought in others after I told you to made me realize you were up for anything I said, except when I was begging you not to rape me. You had told me I needed it no matter how loud I screamed. My eyes were getting even more heavier with the tears building up and I wiped my eyes dry. We pulled in somewhere and you told me to get ready. "What do I have to do?"

Offline the savage

« Reply #163 on: June 13, 2019, 10:38:18 PM »
It honestly is a decent question, what it is that you have to do.  I don't know.  I was acting on instinct when I grabbed you, almost knowing that this was what you wanted.  Even if you would never, ever admit it.  This is the thing you would take to your grave rather than admit.  My head shook, bobbing back and forth as you dried your eyes and asked for advice.  I narrowed my eyes and thought.  "Just..."  pausing against to gather myself.  "Call her over to the car.  Say our phones are dead and ask if this is the turn for the library."  Getting her close seems like a good idea.  I can grab, I can have fun then. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #164 on: June 14, 2019, 12:20:21 AM »
You tell me I have to call her to the car and lie about our phones being dead and ask for directions to the library. Hopefully she wouldn't be dumb enough to fall for that. I know I am being forced to help, but I don't want to anymore. It was like you woke up the part I killed about myself years ago, the part that cared about others and didn't like to inflict pain so I could feel better. I may have lead you to doing this, but I know that I was and am wrong and have a lot to answer for; you want to continue down this path because you think all women are whores. I turn and look at you, looking in your eyes as you drove. "If I'm not like them, why did you do what you did to me back there? What makes you think you won't be caught? I can help you but we have to lay low for now because of what you did to Jenny." I was trying to do both, save my own ass from you and trying to save our asses from the law. I kept thinking about Jenny, she's a mess now I know it. There is no way  that girl is living her best life right now, no fucking way in hell. Now I know why rape is just as bad as killing someone, once you've raped someone, you take away a part of them forever. That person will never feel while, never feel the same again and they will wish to no longer be living this way.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl