In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description: Don't park in the wrong spot

Author Topic: Parking Lot Hierarchy  (Read 77 times)

Offline kittyumbrass

• Rep: 637
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
Parking Lot Hierarchy
« on: April 13, 2019, 02:34:36 PM »
This story came about from the tags cloud on the Tags page and an interesting juxtaposition...

Parking Lot Hierarchy

The deadline for my latest project was first thing Monday morning, and the presentation was barely half finished by 9pm on Friday night. There was nothing for it, I would have to work Saturday. I jacked it in and walked through the lonely parking lot out the back of the office building. It was such a trek each day, but there was a strict hierarchy in parking here, with seniority in the company bringing your assigned spot closer to the office. People were very protective of their status in the hierarchy, too. The easiest way to make enemies here was to park in someone else's spot.

Saturday would be different, though. For most people, this was a quiet time of the year and I would have the office to myself, to organise everything I needed into a nice, neat, organised presentation that would show exactly what we'd done, how we'd done it, and what the benefits to the company were now it was done.

I didn't quite dare to park in any of the senior management or board of directors spots, but I was still a lot closer than usual to the office. I dashed inside to get down to work. The sooner I got in, the sooner I could get finished and the sooner I would could go home and enjoy the weekend.

Nothing seemed to go my way. The computer took an hour to do some kind of software update, the spreadsheets wouldn't output the charts in the correct format, the word processor crashed twice and wiped half an hour's work each time (I started saving more frequently than that after the second time). In the end I had to go out to get lunch because I knew I would need most of the afternoon to get the job done.

When I got back, my heart skipped a beat. There was a car parked right next to mine, and the owner stood, arms folded and glowering, by my rear bumper. By sheer dumb luck, it was David, my line manager, too. The one person who had the most control over my fate at the company.

"This your car, Jonny?"

I swallowed hard, and nodded.

"You're in my spot."

"Sorry."

"I'll have to put it in your performance review..."

"Come on, David. You could park anywhere - we're literally the only two here, and I didn't know you'd be here, it's not like I picked on you personally."

"...Unless you can somehow convince me you understand your place in the hierarchy and make amends."

I looked from side to side, not willing to meet his stern gaze. "What do you want?"

He smirked. "Like I said, you need to know your place in the hierarchy. Get on your knees, slut."

My blood boiled, both at what he was suggesting, and what he called me. I'd never been part of the "locker room culture", and would never dream of calling a woman that.

"Unless you want to be marked as not being a team player, a maverick and a bad influence in the department?" Three things that could easily lead to being suddenly found surplus to the company's requirements. Slowly, reluctantly, I got down on my knees between the two cars. My eyes flicked to the CCTV cameras. David saw my glances.

"Don't worry about them. Anyone who sees will agree you deserve this. And will make sure those who disagree never see it." He unzipped his flies and pulled out his cock. It looked so much bigger than my own, but I really didn't have any way to compare it generally. I'd always been a pretty straight guy, apart from some fumbling experimentatin at college, just mutual masturbation, that sort of thing.

"Suck it, Jonny. Be a good team player."

What choice did I have? I couldn't afford a black mark at this stage of my career, having to start over at a new business. I gave a soft whimper and opened my mouth, leaning towards his limp cock as he stepped closer to offer it to my lips. I closed my eyes, smelling the aroma of his crotch, tasting the slight sheen of sweat on his member. I caressed the head with my lips, teasing the tip of my tongue under his foreskin. I tried to remember what I liked when my girlfriend did it to me, how she would bob her head to provide more movement against my cock, and did the same. David seemed to like it, I could feel how much thicker and more rigid his penis felt in my mouth. His hands rested hot on the back of my head, my hair feeling stiff and crinkly against his fingers. He started to rock his hips and the loss of control made me panic, shuffling on my knees but suppressing the urge to pull away. I couldn't afford to resist him or give him an excuse to write me up for parking in his spot.

I used my tongue more, for friction and trying to make it feel tighter for him, my lips farther down his shaft and I could feel his cockhead almost nudging the back of my throat each time he thrust forwards. It made me more nervous still, my gag reflex not quite triggered but it was as if I could feel it threatening. What hurt most was, I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. That, more than anything else, filled me with shame and my cheeks burned from it. I wanted to be stronger, to show that I wasn't that bothered at being made to suck off my boss in a car park, but the physical challenge was just too much.

David moved faster, making it harder for me to catch breaths in between. I felt his thumbs brush my tears away even as he fucked my face.

"Good boy, Jonny. That feels so good! I think I'm ready to come. Ready?"

Not in the slightest, but I knew I couldn't say that. I nodded. He thrust a few more times while I choked and gasped. I thought he ws going to make me swallow, but it was worse: he pulled out just as I felt his cock start to twitch and pulse. I just had time to close my eyes before I felt his hot, sticky semen splat across my lips and chin. A second pulse landed under my nose, and I felt a third dribble and land under my chin and slowly slide down my shirt. It felt so unmanly but I let out a distressed sob.

David wiped his cock off on my tie. "Well done, Jonny. Polish up your presentation and I'm sure you'll have a glowing performance review." He offered his hand and helped me to my feet.

"Thank you, David," I mumbled.

As I passed him on my way back to the office, he whispered in my ear, "You don't want to know what I had to do to get this spot in the first place..."

Offline Cheyanne143

• Rep: 26
  • No one can tame me!!!
Re: Parking Lot Hierarchy
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 08:03:57 PM »
Loved it!!!!! :thumbs:

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand