In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• Scene With A Brunette 3 1
Currently:  
Description: How much can one girl be made to suffer?

Tags:

Author Topic: Scene With A Brunette  (Read 1125 times)

Offline CerealRapist

• Poet Sadist
  • Rep: 73
  • I select. Then I control.
Scene With A Brunette
« on: April 24, 2019, 08:40:04 AM »
It was what I had to do and what I desperately wanted to do.  So I tightened and then tightened again the coarse ropes that held Stephanie’s wrists f-i-r-m-l-y to the brass rails of my headboard.  And then poised my erection between her splayed legs as she ‘waited’ supine upon my address.  Sobbing and exhausted.  I liked making my brunette ‘wait’ for rape.  It was what I had to do and what I desperately desired to do.

“Eyes open.  Learn the rules…it may become a bit more bearable for you girl.  When…and IF…you learn my rules.”

This is what I had meant to do.  So I lowered my hips until the tip of my erection kissed the folds of Stephanie’s aching labia.  It was delightful how she suppressed a squeal as that erection ever so slowly – THEN ALL AT ONCE! – pried apart those tender wings.  Until I was shoving myself painfully back up inside my helpless brunette.  Raping her.  I saw the tight hemp biting at Stephanie’s wrists as I began to ramp up my assault.  Just so I could better enjoy her body.  It was what I was meant to do.  Had…to do.

“That’s better.  I like your eyes…the more you cry the better.  I know it hurts.  But when you learn my rules…ABIDE by my rules…it may become a bit more tolerable for you.  Being raped.”

This is what she had to do…been born to do.  Young Stephanie had to submit.  Had to submit to me and the pain and the shame.  I pounded away at her cunt with my cock and simply subjected my brunette to what she was born to endure.  At my hands…

“Grind your hips.  Or I may get sullen again.”

It was just another task she had to perform.  Stephanie whimpered – licked her own full lips – and sensually began rocking her bruised hips up against those of her rapist.  Mine.  This was just another task she had to do.  Just another taste of her delicious body I had to sample.  I poised my waist, my cock and my erection about 8-12 inches off the mattress and forced my brunette to lunge up, up, up at me with her own hips in order to obey me.  In order to please me.  In order to gratify me.  This was a task Stephanie had come to loathe…yet a task she had to perform.

Otherwise it pained her nude body far too much whenever I became even the slightest bit hostile towards her.

Wasn’t long.  Until I ejaculated.  I rode my mare like the victim she was meant to be – had to be – and laughed in her face as the ecstasy of my rape-climax enveloped my cock.  I sprayed and sprayed.  As the biting ropes held Stephanie’s atrophied arms tightly in place.  I kissed my brunette’s lips as my orgasm subsided…stayed deep, deep inside of Stephanie as this lingering (for me, humiliating for her) orgasm elicited a palpable sense of ownership.  Of control.  Of domination of poor, young Stephanie.  I kissed her lips, listened to her cry and stayed deep, deep inside my helpless brunette because I knew BOTH of us were doing exactly what we had to do.

Myself.  My brunette.  One of us was enjoying themselves immensely. 
Go right ahead...let me notice your fine body.  Good girl.

Offline archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
Re: Scene With A Brunette
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 09:35:57 AM »
Love, love, love this.  Another home run, @CerealRapist.

Offline Golf 1

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 10:15:08 AM »
Great story, very well written.  :thumbs:

Offline CerealRapist

• Poet Sadist
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 08:12:27 AM »
Great story, very well written.  :thumbs:

Appreciate the positive vibes from the fellas.  And SO good to get a fap from @Mimetisme:*

This is like three, maybe four, torment sessions for this particular "brunette".  In future perhaps we'll see how much more her worthless body (and psyche) can take.  My villain's got all the time in the world and is properly motivated.  Cheers!

:evil:

cR

Offline Mimetisme

• Rep: 3
  • No PMs ignored. Life has me busy is all.
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 08:27:50 AM »
*Can't hit the add bookmarks link nearly fast and hard enough.*

Offline Dodger

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2019, 07:54:42 PM »
Lord knows you hit the spot, well done.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 07:57:15 PM by Dodger »

Offline CerealRapist

• Poet Sadist
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2019, 12:28:14 PM »
Lord knows you hit the spot, well done.

Thanks, @Dodger ... that is very much appreciated.  Doing a bit of 'field work' here in my hometown to hopefully come up with a few more torments for this Brunette to endure.  It's lovely being 'in control'.

:evil:

cR 

Offline Dodger

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2019, 10:15:36 PM »
 Well you always seem to have a fresh take on things, looking forward to what you come up with next.

Offline CerealRapist

• Poet Sadist
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2019, 06:42:42 AM »
Well you always seem to have a fresh take on things, looking forward to what you come up with next.

Thanks (Brooklyn) Dodger!  ;)

And - in an unrelated note - my Rape Cage "rep" is recently up to......

...69!

No small coincidence that!   :angel:

Offline Marie95

• Rep: 4
  • n00b
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2019, 10:08:21 PM »
Master,
  I can't wait to read more about what you will do with Your brunette. 
I belong to Cereal Rapist.  I am His property.

Offline Marie95

• Rep: 4
  • n00b
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2019, 10:12:07 PM »
"I kissed my brunette’s lips as my orgasm subsided…stayed deep, deep inside of Stephanie as this lingering (for me, humiliating for her) orgasm elicited a palpable sense of ownership.  Of control.  Of domination of poor, young Stephanie.  I kissed her lips, listened to her cry and stayed deep, deep inside"

Absolute control and ownership is something many women, myself included, want.
I belong to Cereal Rapist.  I am His property.

Offline CerealRapist

• Poet Sadist
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2019, 08:24:02 AM »
I believe all the women who appear in my stories should first welcome being completely controlled, then 'thank' their Controller for condescendingly dominating them and last should willingly submit to punishment if they fall even slightly below the Master's standards.

:evil: :cage: :gag:

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl