In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Shoutbox visibility to guests  (Read 688 times)

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 792
    • RapeCage
Shoutbox visibility to guests
« on: January 26, 2015, 06:16:50 PM »
We're making the Shoutbox visible to guests for a while. Ray suspects that visitors are seeing the often-empty Chat room and assuming the site is inactive when people are really playing in the Shoutbox. We'll leave it this way for a week or three maybe and see how it does. Feel free to tell us how you feel about this.

If you want some shield from the average unregistered visitor's prying eyes then you will want to use the Chat Room.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 08:52:08 PM by Addie »

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 349
Re: Shoutbox visibility to guests
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 09:58:18 PM »
I have no dogs in this particular hunt as I rarely use the Shoutbox or the Chat Room, but it makes sense. Hopefully some folks will be emboldened to set up their own homestead on the RC farm once they see what a delightful bunch we are.
"Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late" The Mekons

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 553
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 04:49:25 PM »
Just a reminder: if you want to converse 'privately' you can do it in the Chat Room.
My sister made a horse hump He-Man. I get it, man. I get it. *solemn face* Oh shit. *bans self* :facepalm: -Addie
Like Pepe LePew, sometimes you just gotta take the pussy. -The Demented Wizard
Listen up you cretinfaced knobcheese...you need to back the fuck truck up and park yerself in it. -wetslut
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offline well_hung_jack

• Rep: 39
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 05:36:46 AM »
Hey everyone, I'm new here  :wave: a low level of site activity has been a real bugbear for me on sites similar to this one so I think publicising the shoutbox is a great idea!  Seeing people getting involved certainly encouraged me to register with the site...

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 792
    • RapeCage
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 11:30:53 AM »
Thanks for the feedback, and welcome!

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 891
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 01:31:22 PM »
Looks like your evil plan is working. How soon before you and Pinky try to take over the world?
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin