In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Is marriage and traditional family a obsolete concept?  (Read 537 times)

Offline Natalija

• Dominatrix Cum-hungry Animal
  • Rep: 37
  • Busting balls since 2009.
Re: Is marriage and traditional family a obsolete concept?
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2019, 10:46:55 AM »
Raising your child is a right, not a privilege, until you've done something to warrant the child needing taken for their safety.

In principle, it makes sense. But sometimes, the "first time" you do something, is the "last time", for a child. If a mother chokes the child to death, becauze she don't want it, there vont be any chance for any kind of future for that child.

Prevention is a valuable tool. But i can apreciate how that culd lead to over-zealous screening, too. Or taking children away for minor things. This is something that shuld be carefuly balanced, and fine-tuned. Its not something we can just discuss about, in theory. Theory and practice are diferent things.

That is all my program is - a theory. Like i told Ray back when in one post, i havent fine-tuned the details. Nor can i, in theory.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 10:50:32 AM by Natalija »
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden - my kink list. Read it and bust a load! 4 years out of date, but stil prety much accurate.

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 507
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2019, 10:56:57 AM »
This is simply a complicated process, and things get overlooked, other things get looked into way too hard. Some kids who should have been taken away get killed, and others that should have been left alone also get killed. Such as the little girl who got put in foster care because her parents tested positive for pot and then was violently killed by her foster mom.

The point is that mistakes will be made, and tragic ones at that, but what's even more tragic is to treat all parents like potential criminals because they had a baby. Most parents are not monsters, but we need a way to identify the ones who are monsters early. The rights of the parents shouldn't be violated, but also parents shouldn't be allowed to raise their children completely away from society where they could be abused or killed just because some crazy fucked up parent thinks it's their right because, as Ray has stated, many people act like children are objects to be owned, not people to be respected in their own right.

Offline Natalija

« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2019, 11:06:18 AM »
...but we need a way to identify the ones who are monsters early.

This. By obzervation, direct and covert, surveilance, and noticing repeating patterns. Each potential "suspect" parents shuld have a trained team of sociologist/psychologists/psychiatrist profilers assigned to monitor them covertly, to identify potential behavioral threats.

Not obviusly, not even visibly, this wuld need to be a completly stealth operation, for the parents not to suspekt anithing, and give a fully acurate behavior.

Then, if and vhen suficient obzervational data has been colected to determine they are dangerous, they shuld be confronted, have the child taken away, and the parents marked as "unsuitable for child care" in the future, on the permanent record.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden - my kink list. Read it and bust a load! 4 years out of date, but stil prety much accurate.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1004
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2019, 01:40:46 AM »
ps I see no problem with 'White' Europe becoming less white. Human is human, no matter what package it comes in.

@Ray  Please fuck me :beg:

@darkfantasygirl K. :drool: :fuck: lol

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2019, 01:44:19 AM »
Either everyone gets married or everyone gets a conjunx endura

Oh do fuck right off, @Ingenue and your massive brain. I am going to look that up any moment now. :uhoh:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2019, 01:52:55 AM »
But aniway, lets not pursue this discusion, since @RayPistonprowl is going to have a fit about it.

Correct. :facepalm: @Natalija As a world traveller to nearly every continent I would love to discuss your racist opinions, as they are absobloodylutely inaccurate (you may contact me in private), but please everyone try to avoid stoking this fire. My grandparents were virulently racist; I loved them but hated their racism. It's possible. But please, not here.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2019, 01:55:45 AM »
@Natalija You are removed from your emotions with regard to family. Do you have pets? Just indulge me for a moment. :laugh: :puppykiss:

Offline Natalija

« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2019, 02:10:43 AM »
@Natalija You are removed from your emotions with regard to family. Do you have pets? Just indulge me for a moment. :laugh: :puppykiss:

Yes. A cat, Keki. I picked him up from the street, vhen he vas a kitten, 7 years ago, his mother ran-over by a car. At that time in my life, i loved animals a LOT more then people. I melowed-out kuite a bit over the years, obviusly. And even today, seeing any animal, especialy cats, harassed/abused/tormented, makes my blood boil. Boys from around my neigborhood know this wel, and they are very careful to treat the cats (plenty of street cats around), nice.

That being sayed, i cant stand dogs. Shiting and pissing evryvhere, and barking my ears off. Plus i had a dog jump on me as a kid, and that kind of thing sticks vith you. Any time any dog gets aniwhere near me, i have to fight the urge to kick it away. Oh, and they chase the cats. And i love cats, so... grrr! :P

And I have a terarijum, split in two sekcions, with a Tiger Tarantula spider, and a iguana.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2019, 02:27:07 AM »
Yes. A cat, Keki. I picked him up from the street, vhen he vas a kitten, 7 years ago, his mother ran-over by a car.

NOOOOOO

At that time in my life, i loved animals a LOT more then people.

I still do. :laugh: :petcat:

That being sayed, i cant stand dogs.

Dogs are different. A cat tolerates you. A dog worships you.

And I have a terarijum, split in two sekcions, with a Tiger Tarantula spider, and a iguana.

I had a terrarium with a pet DRAGON who was chill and surprisingly loving for a cold-blooded creature. Takes a special person to love cold-blooded creatures.

with a Tiger Tarantula spider, and a iguana.

No. Just NO. :panic: :panic: :panic:

Offline Natalija

« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2019, 02:33:43 AM »
Aww. Big guy is afraid of spiders? *makes a note for future reference, if we ever meet irl  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  *

I like spiders. They are so elegant, yet vith a inherent deadlyness of purpose. Same with scorpions, and snakes.

A dog worships you.

Thats the thing. I dont want worship from my pet. I want a companion, but vith a independent, decizive streak. Cats are a lot like me. Passionate, willful, stuborn, loyal if it suits them, and inherently un-tameable. :)

And WOW! A pet Dragon?! I always wanted to get one!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2019, 02:48:14 AM »
Righto, so my point in bringing up pets is that they appeal to that bit of us that is compelled to take care of another sentient creature, be it our own child or someone or something that inspires the same emotions. Furthermore my point is that those emotions are vital to our humanity. Bring this full circle, I believe that anything that inspires us to utilise our most powerful emotion - empathy - should be encouraged by society, by government programs, and by anyone with a conscience. There is no more powerful emotion than empathy. All the major world religions recognise some form of the rule of reciprocity, and nowhere is that rule more evident than in our impulse to care for the vulnerable. Family is caring for the vulnerable, be they blood relations, neighbours, countrymen, members of the human race, or any sentient creature capable of same.

And bringing this even fuller circle on a bloody rape fantasy site...... empathy defines a good dominant.

Food for thought. :hungry:

Offline Natalija

« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2019, 03:06:15 AM »
Yea, nice sell, but i'm not buying. See, animals are BETTER then people. No animal species in the world, doez the kind of shit people do to each other, on a evry-day basis. People are cowardly, weak, cruel, sadistic, and manipulative. We are one seriusly fucked-up species. And empathy is preyed upon. By the sadists, by the narcissists, by all kinds of fuckers just snifing for a vulnerability.

Animals dezerve my compassion and empathy. So do smal children, who have not yet been corupted by this world (and the point of my idea here, is to ekuip them to NEVER be anyones victims). But people dont. In a world vhere mothers kill there own babys, and fathers beat children to death or rape them, vhere women face honor-killings, in the name of religion, in certain parts of the world... sorry Ray. I have NO empathy for people. None. Just cold, hard facts, and logic.

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1318
  • Getting raeped by Real Life in non-fun ways
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2019, 05:52:03 AM »
Bad facts and scientifically inaccurate logic, I'm afraid.

I gotta bid adios to this thread now on account of the whole "ghettos are bad, let's build more" bullshit. Miscegenation rules. No better triumph of logic and compassion over tribalism.
"Once there was a lady with boobs" has to be one of the truly great opening lines of this or any century. ~deathie
It's supposed to be autumn, but it feels like I've been rimming Satan's arsehole all fucking day long ~cosmicwitch
You savage ~the savage

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 507
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2019, 08:52:51 AM »
Honestly, I think what you're unintentionally doing is focusing more on the good qualities of animals and more on the bad qualities of humans. Philosophy and art is where I think humans show their best qualities. But to say that no animals do the same things that humans do is just wildly inaccurate. Chimpanzees and other species of apes often kill each other in power struggles all the time in the wild. Sure, they are fairly intelligent for being animals, but they are not exempt from natures violent tendencies. Same for lions. Often times males will kill all the cubs in order to impregnate the females with his own seed for one reason or another. (and you can bet your ass that anything in a big cat's instincts is also present in house cats)

Nature is violent and cruel. It is an animal thing. Humans are animals, just with much larger brains. And it has been said that it's not the strongest or fastest animals that survive the forces of nature, but the ones who adapt to change more fluidly. And humans have proven time and time again that we can adapt not only physiologically, but mentally and socially, as well. It is a biological NEED for humans to be around other humans. That's how we survived when we were all but monkeys, and that's how we will adapt mentally and socially as time moves forward and we become something new. Something that's still human, but hopefully less inclined towards violence and cruelty. And the only way we can do that... is with empathy, understanding of one another, and not giving up hope that there is enough good in other people to carry us on. If not... well... maybe we deserve to be doomed as a species.

I think what I'm trying to say is that in a lot of situations it helps to be a little jaded, but not so jaded that the whole world seems to be hopeless. Humanity is not hopeless, and I truly believe we are getting to a point where those violent tendencies that most hate about them and themselves can be slowly bred out. Already women have more control over who they do and don't have children with than ever before, and I think that it's going to matter in 100 years when women give aggressive men the boot in favor for more chill, empathetic, intelligent and artistic men.

So i guess all the men reading this can just keep in mind that punching the wall will probably get you less with the up and coming generations than if you punch the ivory, or slap paint on some canvas. ;) yes, I think art is sexy af and intelligence... :drool:

Just keep in mind that not all is lost... yet.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 08:54:43 AM by darkfantasygirl »

Offline Natalija

« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2019, 10:33:09 AM »
@darkfantasygirl

I think thats our main problem. Most women, i mean. We keep expecting the world to change, to suit us beter. And we keep being disappointed. And suffer, in the meantime. Insted, we shuld be changing ourselvs, to handle the world, such as it is, beter. Thats what i'm doing. I'm not looking for a prince on white horse, i'm not looking for some kind of paradise. I'm a realist. And a pragmatist. I know things like that do not exist. And never wil.

...but hopefully less inclined towards violence and cruelty.

Yes, wel... pining on hopes and dreams is never a sound tactic. I'm sure someone 100 years ago, also thoght "in a 100 years, the world wil be a utopia". I mean, you have plenty of Sci-Fi art from that time, showing flying cars and huge sprawling peaceful megalopolises, in a neo-gothic style, and humanity living in harmony. Did it hapen? Yea, right. I'l give people one thing, they wer way more idealistic back then. But did it hapen? No.

Human nature doez not change. There wil never be a Star Trek-style utopian society. Never. Thats my firm belief. Yes, we can adapt, and we did. But our adaptations are stil rooted in our basic, savage nature. Insted of beating each-other over the head literaly, now we do it thru loop-holes in the law, and by exploiting the trapings of "civilization". Our methods have changed, but our modus-operandi is the same. Thats just who we are. And expecting humans to some-how "surpass" that, is expecting the impossible.

I'm not sugesting we stop being social. Thats also a human need, like you sayed. But we do need to stop leting ourselvs feel deeply. Becauze it leaves us too vulnerable. Thats why i belive we need to look at the world, and each-other, thru more skeptical, and calculated eyes.

And for us women in particular, the answer of "wait it out, and keep hoping the world/men change", is flawed. No. Wont hapen. If it didnt hapen in the past... what... 25.000 years of modern homo-sapiens, it wont hapen. Hell. Honestly, i like men to be agressive. I like them being men. I just make sure i can handle it, and take them on at there own game. :D That's real feminism, in my book, not the safe-space passive-agressive bulshit vhich is today asociated with feminism, vhere evry litle bitch screams "harassment" if someone looks at her vrong. Not only doez that atitude not empower us, it diminishes us, as women. Or even worse, circus-acts like "Pussy Riot" - starting vith the name, who the fuck among them thoght THAT name wuld be taken seriusly, idk. Sounds like a title of a cheap porn flick XD . Prancing around vith tits on display, body-painted, and shouting female supremacy slogans. Bunch of skinny, "edgy" litle sluts, playing "tough". If i wer a man, i'd be laughing my ass of. Oh wait - I am laughing my ass of, and i'm not a man. :P Vhat they hope to achive, aside from being a side-show atraction (and a embarassment to women), i dont know. Pathetic.

Becauze the opozite isnt good either, to be stuck vith some lovey-dovey over-sensitive cuck, who is boring to be vith, and just lets you roll over him. I'd dump that kind of man, in a month, tops. I just culdnt take it. Becauze agression is also a source of confidence and determination. And not just for men, for all of us. We all need a bit of agression, to stay "competitive" and have a drive to overachieve something.

Basicly... stop waiting for the world to change. It wont. Change yorself, sister!

..ghettos are bad, let's build more..

@Ingenue nice job, in missing the vhole point i vas trying to make.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 01:11:08 PM by Natalija »

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl