In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: My Journey of Suicide.  (Read 334 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1009
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: My Journey of Suicide.
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2019, 01:36:22 AM »
Been there, @archon1980

Ring 999 or 911, sod geometry distilled to you.

Ring.

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2019, 05:34:26 PM »
Sometimes it feels like the darkness and pain won’t ever go away.  It can hurt for a long time, but things will get better.  I promise you that it will.  The pain may never go away but it will be better.  It may not feel like it, but it will get better. 

Offline FoeChristina

• Rep: 39
  • Owned by my Husband Berserking-Guts
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2019, 10:04:09 PM »
I've struggled with things like this in my life too. About five years ago I was diagnosed as bi-polar (I'm 39 now) but I've been struggling with it since I was 8. I had a major psychotic break when I was 8 but they didn't have mental support for children back in the '80's. That was the first time I contemplated suicide. Then I was diagnosed with postpartum depression after I had my children. My doctor recommended that I go off of my medication after my children got older and I got really depressed so I tried to self-medicate with opiates. When I got clean I sought professional help and that's when I got diagnosed as bi-polar. Since then I've been stable and more aware of my mood swings. I even managed to get through the death of my father without any suicidal thoughts.

I can't stress getting help enough. We just can't do it alone.
Belongs to Berserking-Guts

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1009
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2019, 02:09:22 AM »
@FoeChristina Your input is invaluable. Thanks.

I'm an older chap. I grew up in a time when men didn't discuss emotions. If you admitted to having them, you were a bloody molly. My own father epitomised this attitude and passed it on to me; he sought solace in alcohol which put him in an early grave.

If you're in pain, it's important to drown out the noise and seek out wot works. Wot works is a good therapist and/or psychiatrist. It may feel touchy-feely and silly, but bear with it. Professional therapists can guide you through the pain. And a good psychiatrist can prescribe drugs that you may have needed all your bloody life bc you lack some chemical in your brain. There isn't a simple test indicating which chemical you need to sort your shit, so your doctor may need to experiment until they find the right one, but the right one can be life-changing. Just trust that your life has value, and seek the right professional who can treat you. You're worth it -- once you accept this touchy-feely shite. Step One is accepting that feelings, which you've been taught by misogynistic cunts is feminine, have value, and great value at that. So sod misogyny and accept that women have value, and their feelings do as well. Therein lies the first step to loving yourself and accepting therapy, a field dominated by the best female minds in the world.

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl