In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description: When it isn't role play, how do you negotiate sexy?

Tags:

Author Topic: Pre-encounter discussion  (Read 152 times)

Offline Ryan

• Just your normal American Bad Boy
  • Rep: 2
  • I'm Ryan a sinister soul filled with rage!
Pre-encounter discussion
« on: June 25, 2019, 06:32:29 PM »
Before you make love to a girl for the first time, do you engage in a discussion about lovemaking? I ask this question because of the way I am in bed. I think my being on this site suggests something about my preference in sex. In fact, I like to play quite rough. This can be an issue. It isn’t something one should spring on a girl in bed.
I have committed to getting to know a person before sex. I am not saying that I haven’t had some spontaneous sexual contact. I have. I should admit that this type of sex didn’t always go that well. I can’t – not be the type of … I can’t use the word lover here … it isn’t loving making when you just met a person … I can’t change how I do the deed.

If a girl doesn’t know how rough you are, then you go at it hard and heavy, well, it just isn’t that cool for them at that point. I cannot moderate that; I can’t slow it down or be tender, I either stop or continue.

I swear to god; I see in movies people doing this soft romantic love scenes and doesn’t register. It isn’t real to me. I can’t do it that way. I must make myself have this discussion, the admission that I’m going to treat them a certain way. Some are cool with it; some can’t stand the idea.

So, my question is, if you are like me, do you warn them? Do you try to do it the romantic way or do you go to town and hope for the best? Do you stop if they ask you to?
Once I get you on the ropes you're going to the mat

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1012
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Pre-encounter discussion
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 09:54:55 PM »
@Ryan Welcome! You look young. When I was a young lad, I was fortunate to have a sixth sense for finding kinky play partners. But I never 'sprung' anything on them. I always had their trust and went at their pace.

And always, ALWAYS stop when they ask you to, so that that trust isn't broken, and so ... well, you don't rightfully end up behind bars for a crime. :cage:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline Ryan

• Just your normal American Bad Boy
  • Rep: 2
  • I'm Ryan a sinister soul filled with rage!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 12:18:41 AM »
That's why I always tell them about me before we start.
Once I get you on the ropes you're going to the mat

Offline drchloro

• Rep: 13
  • n00b
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 08:21:41 AM »
I always meet any girl I play with socially first. It's important I know her limits, dislikes etc, and that she knows mine.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl