In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Family Business (Archon and FoeChristina)  (Read 616 times)

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 112
  • Maybe I'll find peace at the end of a rope
Family Business (Archon and FoeChristina)
« on: July 18, 2019, 04:01:42 PM »
I was young, when my mother went away.  My father told me, she went to heaven.  I asked when she was coming back.  He tried to be a good father and mother, being a single parent.  It was after his death, a few days after his funeral, I found  out about what happened.  My father’s business partner had scammed him and disappeared with our families life savings.  I was always a good student and had gotten a well paying job.  A few years later, I learned the man who stole our money, stole something else, my chance for revenge.  But luck seemed to smile on me.  I learned his daughter, Amelia, had moved into the house down the street.  She was a beautiful woman, blonde hair and the prettiest blue eyes.    I had a plan.  I never had want for a girlfriend.  I used my good looks before.  I made a dish and made my way four doors down.  I rang the doorbell. 
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 11:02:02 AM by archon1980 »
"When you can't run, you crawl, when you can't crawl, find someone to carry you." Firefly

Offline FoeChristina

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 54
  • Owned by my Husband Berserking-Guts
Re: Family Business
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 04:46:54 PM »
I looked up from the desk I was working at when the doorbell rang. I had just recently moved into this house and I wondered who on earth could be at the door. I looked through the peephole and noticed a very good looking, decent, young man standing on my stoop. He seemed to be holding some kind food dish. He looked like a neighbour come to say hello. I put on a smile and opened the door.

"Hi!" I said brightly. "What can I do for you?"
Belongs to Berserking-Guts

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 03:25:06 AM »
I smiled my most disarming smile. 
   “Hi there, I’m Jason, I live a few doors down and I saw the moving van here yesterday and I thought I would bring this over and, we’ll, welcome to the neighbourhood,”  I had wondered what to say on the way over and it kind of fell out. She smiled her beautiful smile.  I took an opportunity to enjoy it next time I saw her, she wouldn’t be smiling much, which was a shame, such a beautiful smile.  I extended my right hand, my left hand balancing the dish.  She reached out to take mine.  I wanted to grab her then, I choose not to.  For one thing, it was the middle of the afternoon.  We were expecting blizzard tonight, so tomorrow might be better.
"When you can't run, you crawl, when you can't crawl, find someone to carry you." Firefly

Offline FoeChristina

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 01:04:10 PM »
I shook his hand and felt the cold.

"That is so nice of you. Thank you so much. Would you like to come in for a few minutes and get out of the cold?" He seemed like such a nice gentleman. A nice neighbour come to greet me as I just moved into the neighbourhood. I took the dish he offered and moved away from the front door and into the kitchen expecting Jason to follow me. I led the way into a bright yellow kitchen and placed the dish on the small island in the middle of the room. I turned around and smiled at the tall man behind me. My long blonde hair was bouncing around in a ponytail and it swung over my shoulder as I looked up at Jason.

"So Jason What are your plans for tonight?"

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2019, 02:54:08 PM »
My plans for tonight? Manipulate my way into your life tomorrow kidnap and torture you for what your dad did to my family.
   “No real plans, I have a project to do tomorrow,” I said smiling.  The bitch probably thought I was just smiling and being friendly. My eyes roved up and down her form.  She was very attractive.I doubt Amelia was aware of what her father had done.  I mattered little.  She was her father’s daughter, after all.  Outside a very light, gentle snowfall had begun. 
   “Looks like you moved in just in time.  Why move in February?”  I asked.  I knew it was just a matter of moving across town for downsizing, but I didn’t want her to know I knew who she was.  Even if she knew, who I was, my identity would be inconsequential.  It’s extremely unlikely that her father proclaimed that he cheated and scammed his partners, at the dinner table.  Did she know?   It was unlikely.  Besides, it was almost 20 years ago.

Offline FoeChristina

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2019, 06:08:47 PM »
I shrugged my shoulders at his question of moving in February.
 "I needed to downsize. So it just worked out that this is when I moved. Kind of sucked but at least I got in before the blizzard." I frowned and looked over at the desk in the living room. When I was packing in my old house I had come across one box of my Father's papers. I had missed these papers when cleaning up my Father's estate and now I had to go through them. However, they were making absolutely no sense to me. They seemed to have something to do with a business deal about twenty years ago but....the end result wasn't equitable. I frowned harder thinking again about those papers. If I didn't KNOW that my Father was a good, decent man I would have thought that those papers told a tail of my Father being a cheat. But of course that was impossible. I shook my head slightly and payed attention to my new guest.
 "Actually I hate to be rude, but I was in the middle of a project myself when you came over. Could we reschedule this for another time?" Amelia smiled at Jason and led the way to her front door.

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2019, 11:26:46 PM »
I nodded, realizing I had been invited in, but now I was standing here in her kitchen carrying on a conversation holding her up from, whatever the hell it was was she was doing. 
   “I’m sorry,” I said by way of apology.  By this time tomorrow, I’d have her.  Whether at my house or her own, she would be at my mercy… and she wouldn’t get any.  I had an idea.
   “Why don’t you come to my place for dinner, if you need to take a break.”  I  watched her beautiful, kissable lips.  The lips that would soon enough, be wrapped around my cock, while her blue eyes stared into mine.  I could see that she was considering my offer.  If I established a façade of friendship with her before I took her she would feel the same betrayal.  Give it a few weeks and take her then. 

Offline FoeChristina

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2019, 10:02:05 AM »
I shook my head at his apology.
 "Please you have nothing to apologize for." I told him. My fingers entwined among themselves as I thought about Jason's offer. He seemed like a very nice young man and it had been a long time since I had had a nice dinner with nice man. Finally I nodded my head in agreement.
 "I'd love to come over to your house for dinner." I told him. He smiled at me in response. He had a lovely smile. It creased his face and crinkled his deep green eyes. "What time would you like me to be there?"

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2019, 04:36:36 PM »
I fished my phone out of my pocket. 
   “What about a bit before 7?”  I asked.  I wanted her badly.  Not just as retribution but also because she might be amazing in the sack.  Maybe I could convince her to stay, fuck her brains out, torture her then, blow her brains out.  No, death was too good for the daughter of the man, who drove my mother to suicide, who’d caused us too live with my mother’s family.  My grandfather was a Vietnam vet, tough as nails, demanding perfection.  It was brutal and this bitch’s father, was the reason.  I smiled. 
   “That’ll keep, I’ll make something else,” I said, referring to the dish I’d brought over, earlier.  As I walked away, I could feel her eyes on me, till I stepped onto the side walk out of her line of sight.  As I walked along the three houses between hers and mine, I began to formulate a plan.  If she stayed the night, I could tie her up while she slept.  If she didn’t I would slip something into her food and tie her up while she slept.  No, I couldn’t wait a few more weeks. 

Offline FoeChristina

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2019, 05:07:51 PM »
I watched Jason leave the house and walk towards his own. I was looking forward to our...I guess I could call it a date, tonight. I would need the break from the papers that I was going through. At five o'clock I stopped working and went to begin getting ready. I took a shower, washed my long, blonde hair and shaved my legs and armpits. Once I was done with the shower I took the time to slather my body with some lightly lavender scented lotion. Then I blow dried my hair until it was flowing gently down my back. Once I was finished with my preparations I dressed in a nice black dress and walked over to Jason's house with a bottle of wine.

I knocked on the front door and smiled at Jason as he opened the front door and offered my bottle of wine.
 "I hope that whatever we're having goes well with red wine. It's all I had to bring." 

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2019, 01:01:16 PM »
I don’t know whether or not it was the prospect of taking her dress off under the façade of passion, or stripping her as she’s introduced to my riding crop, but seeing her smile and in that dress she was stunning in, made my slumbering cock awaken in sadistic glee.
   “Of course, please, come in,” I said taking the bottle of wine from her hands.  Amelia had been extremely young when her father betrayed my father, my family.
   “The food isn’t quite ready for a few minutes,” I said, retrieving two wine glasses.  I poured each of us, a glass.  I took a sip. 
   “So what do you do for a living?  I saw a writing desk in the living room on the landing behind the kitchen.  Are you a writer?”  She opened her mouth to respond, when the oven timer beeped.  I rose an, using an oven mitt, removed the dish from the oven.  I delivered two plates of steaming food to the table, putting a plate in front of her and sitting across from her.  I smiled gently her.  She smiled back.  If she only knew that the smile was the thought of her on her knees servicing me under the table.  For now I had to play the part.  So I asked her, again what she did for a living.

Offline FoeChristina

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2019, 01:30:10 PM »
I shook my head at the question.
 "I wish I was a writer. I'm just an insurance agent right now. I'm trying to go through some papers I found when I was moving. They're the last of my father's estate. But I don't really understand them at all." I tried some of the food that was placed in front of me. "Oh my goodness this is delicious. Where did you learn to cook?" I blinked my big blue eyes up at my host and licked my lips. Myself, I had never learned to cook so I appreciated it whenever I found it in others.

I didn't know that Jason was planning on stripping me down tonight but I was not one for sleeping with men on the first date so my plans were to go straight home after dinner. I took another bite of the delicious dinner and then took a sip of the wine that I had brought over and waited for Jason's reply.

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2019, 03:54:34 PM »
Her beautiful blue eyes flicked up to my green eyes.  I smiled as I imagined those beautiful eyes looking up at me from her knees, my cock tapping the back of her throat. 
   “Insurance, really?  Me too.  Well, part time, part time writer too.”  That’s the most honest I was gonna be with her.  My eyes roamed up and down her form.  I couldn’t wait until she was naked and, as far as I’m concerned, where she belonged, on her knees before me.  As it turns out, we knew some of the same people in the industry.  The meal and conversation was good.  I turned up my charisma.  I didn’t think she was the kind of girl to sleep on the first date.  I had kind of hoped for the hard way.  I cleared the dishes. 
   “Can I get you a coffee, tea?”  I asked as I loaded the dishwasher and produced the dessert already on two plates.  I set one plate in front of her, making sure it was the one with the fast acting sedative in it. 

Offline FoeChristina

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2019, 04:26:22 PM »
 "I'd love a coffee" I replied to his question as I began to delicately dig into the dessert sitting in front of me. It was flaky and delicious. We had spent a lovely evening together and I was enjoying myself immensely. I couldn't believe that we knew some of the same people and we were in the same industry. It was a wonderful ice breaker.

I was about half-way through the dessert when I began to feel slightly drowsy. My eyelids were getting heavy. I blinked a few times and shook my head to clear it. I took a drink of coffee to wake myself up. What was wrong with me? It was too early to be tired.

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2019, 01:37:35 AM »
The reaction was almost immediate.  She shook her head as her eyelids quickly began to droop.  I smiled. 
   “That’s it bitch, fight it,” I growled.  I think she tried to call me a bastard, but it came out slurred.  She grabbed her phone out of her purse, but she was so weak, I just took it out of her hand with my right and pulled out of her chair and sent her sprawling with my left.  With her last bit of energy, she tried to get up.  I stepped on her head.  With a gasp of pain and a whimper, Amelia was out.  I dragged her down into the garage.  Steel beams ran across the ceiling.  I wrapped one end of a chain around her wrist I tossed it over two bars and the other end went around her other wrist.  Using a roll of duct tape I gagged her.  I set a baby monitor up near her.  Though gagged, she would struggle and try to yell, which would be enough for the monitor to pick up.  She would be out for hours and drowsy when she woke up.  I did some work as I waited for her to wake up, carrying the monitor around waiting for my beautiful captive to wake up.  Outside, the snow was beginning to fall.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980