In Chat Now:
  • The next victim (MamaMeadow) 3 4
Currently:  

Author Topic: The next victim (MamaMeadow)  (Read 679 times)

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 433
  • everything is better with blood
Re: The next victim (MamaMeadow)
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2019, 06:06:19 AM »
It is always fun to let go, to really destroy just as much as you fucking want.  Letting a growl slip from between my lips as I rammed forward.  You had gone almost silent, there is nothing left of you except the whimpering of a child.  It made me moan, moan and thrust ever harder into your body.  Feels good, feels so fucking good.

Taking your hair, I pulled your head back.  Lifting it up off of the floor and then slamming my fist into the side of your face.  Creating pain, making bruises, breaking bones.  ALl of that just for my pleasure.  Your pain, your body, it exists for me.

I leaned down and sank my teeth through your shoulder, down onto your skin with a snarl and a growl.  Blood leaking out and into my lips as I moaned in pleasure. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1027
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2019, 03:58:52 PM »
My screams are gurgled, blood filling my mouth.
Your punch stuns me. My eyes roll back.
My fingers wrap weakly around your wrist in a sad attempt to slow down my beating.
It doesn't work.

I know bones are broken but my entire body is numb. Shock has set in.
You gnash and tear the flesh from my shoulder. The stinging burn is agonizing- oh, I definitely feel that. There's no blocking that pain.

You taste me between your teeth. The soft flesh, the blood.
I can't tell if its sweat or blood clouding my vision.
Nothing says "I love you" like duct tape, nipple clamps and a knife!

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2019, 05:30:17 PM »
I would run my hand over your face at completely random times.  No timing for it and no way for you to anticipate it.  I know that you wouldn't like the touch but I wanted to keep your face more or less clear.  Or at least your eyes.  Those I want clear.  Your blood can coat your face everywhere else, but your eyes must be clear.  So you can look up at me and see the enjoyment that raping you to death is giving me.  And at the same time so I can look down and see the fear in your eyes, the shock, the realization that this is how you do.  Your final purpose is to be tortured and fucked.

Even while my hand scrapes blood off of your face I find myself swinging my other hand wildly.  Striking you in more or less random places.  Always.  New blows landing, always with enough force to crush bone, to split skin.  Hell if I landed a lucky punch one or more of them would be enough to rupture an organ.

My cock is piercing you and I am moaning. Driving myself forwards, again and again.  Enjoying your suffering constantly. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2019, 06:09:34 PM »
Your touch makes me flinch and grunt. I pull my head away but you grab my hair and slam me down to the floor again.
Your fists bruise my back, coloring the skin green and black and purple.
My thighs bruise and welt on the outside while my inner thighs streak with blood and cum.
My ass tears, the skin swollen amd raw around your cock.

Your nails suddenly stab deep into my back before you drag them downward. My back instantly swells in trails of blood droplets.

The broken ribs make me wheeze and gasp. Dried blood cakes my nostrils.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2019, 08:25:42 PM »
I ripped at your flesh with my hands.  Grinning as I made you move and squirm.  Every part, every piece of you was just looking just like it should.  Torn, bloody and in pain.  Bruises forming on your body, visible on the parts that are not completely soaked in blood that is.  My cock is still piercing you, ramming forwards constantly. Always moving, always working.  As I sunk my teeth into your body, tearing into that flesh just as much as my cock was piercing and tearing your body.  I grunted and grinned, "YOu won't last.  You are not strong enough."
-genghis khan

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2019, 09:28:20 AM »
I'm weak from blood loss as it pools underneath me. Deep down I'm beginning to realize I won't survive this. At this point, I don't think I want to anymore.
"Please...." I moan. I don't have the energy to say anything else.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2019, 04:50:44 PM »
You whimpered, letting out a small, pathetic noise.  I found myself gasping and panting.  Filled with lust and violence.  I want to hurt you, I want to.  I need more of it.  Ramming away.  My hand coming down and dragging through the blood on the floor.  Scraping it up, scooping it and bringing some to my mouth.  Swallowing it down with a moan, a shiver running through me.
"Beg.  THey always beg.  It never works yet they always do it."
-genghis khan

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2019, 05:54:20 PM »
(I'm embarrassed at the delay in response, many apologies 🖕 hehe)

I gurgle on the blood in my throat, struggling to say a single word.
"Please..."
I have a cute voice when I'm not drowning in blood...but I guess this is how you like your women. Nothing but walking fuckholes for you to break.

A salty burn assaults my backside, the delicate skin stretching and tearing. My eyes are so puffy from crying- and being punched- they're nearly swollen completely shut.

My face grinds against the floor as you pin me down by pushing on the side of my head with your hand.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2019, 06:39:28 PM »
I grinned when you burned and screamed about blood.  Or rather gurgled through it.  Of course that was probably because you were bleeding so profusely that you needed to spit out what appeared to be a few gallons of blood just to speak.  My hands ran through the blood and I found myself grinning, slowly running my tongue over my fingers.  To drink it in. 

I reached down a little harder, grinding your face further into the floor.  Dragging it through the blood and making your skin tear open a little more.  More blood.  You were so weak, it is good for the species to eliminate you, cut out your bloodline.

"Die with a little dignity.  You haven't lived with it, but you can die with it."  I rammed my knee into your side and laughed at the star shaped explosion of blood that came out of your mouth.

Don't worry, I understand that sometimes things can get a little away from us.
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980