In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Family Business (Archon and FoeChristina)  (Read 344 times)

Offline FoeChristina

• Rep: 42
  • Owned by my Husband Berserking-Guts
Re: Family Business
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2019, 08:32:24 AM »
I heard Jason call me a bitch beneath my bewilderment and panic filled my body. I suddenly realized that I was in real danger.
 "Bastard!" My words were so slurred that even I didn't understand them. I tried to grab my phone out of my purse but he just easily took it out of my weakening grasp and then he sent me sprawling on the floor. I tried to stand but something kept me down. It hurt. I tried to cry out but I had no more strength. Darkness claimed me.

I awoke confused, my eyes blinking. Why was I standing? Why were my arms above my head? What was going on? Where was I? I started to struggle and noticed the tape around my mouth and the handcuffs around my hands. Confusion and panic filled me even more. I searched my memories for hints of my surrounds. The last thing I remembered was dinner with Jason. But surely HE wouldn't have done this to me. He was a nice, kind neighbour. Did something happen to Jason? I started to pull on my restraints. The chain made rattling noises against the steel beams.
Belongs to Berserking-Guts

Online archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
  • Rep: 82
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2019, 03:14:00 AM »
I was sitting at my computer, when I heard the chains clinking and Amelia’s gagged yells through the baby monitor.  I smiled and stood.  She was in for a shock.  The sun had gone down long before dinner, but it was still hours before it would come up.  I grabbed my supplies and headed to my pretty little captive hanging from her wrists in the garage.  I had mounted emergency lights on the top of the wall facing her.  As I opened the door, I flicked the switch.  She winced as the light stung her eyes.  She blinked and as her eyes became accustomed to the bright light.  Her expression changed as she recognized me.  I think she thought for a few moments that I was there to rescue her.  When she saw what I carried, it dawned on her, I wasn’t there to rescue her.  I liked the way her feet didn’t quite touch the floor so she was on her toes.  I flicked the riding crop.  I don’t know if she was cursing or begging behind her gag.  I held the crop in front of her pretty face.  The confusion and fear in her eyes was delicious. 
   “Hello Amelia,” I said.  I ripped the tape off her lips. 

Offline FoeChristina

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2019, 10:45:11 AM »
I was so lost in confusion and fear that I didn't even notice another person in the room with me until the lights came on. And then they were so bright that they blinded me for a few minutes. They shone directly into my eyes and I had to blink away the dark spots that appeared in my vision rapidly so I could see clearly. Finally, FINALLY, I could see. AND WHO DID I SEE?? Jason! Relief filled me at first because I was so thankful that he wasn't hurt and now he could rescue me. Then I noticed the riding crop he carried and it, belatedly, dawned on me that HE might be the reason that I was tied up now. I tried to ask what the fuck he thought he was doing but I was still gagged. Then he ripped the tape off my lips. I let out a small scream as the tape ripped my skin.
 "Jason! What the FUCK do you think you are doing?" I exclaim to him. "Let me go this INSTANT." I rattle my chains once more. I'm standing on my toes and trying to sound authoritative. So far I had managed to keep the trembling from my body but fear was tracing throughout me. I knew that he had all the cards here.

Online archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2019, 07:34:57 PM »
I smiled and playfully swatted her hip.  She yelped.  I know I didn’t hurt her, but I think she was surprised that I would actually hit her.  I placed my hand on her hip and gently, trailed it around her as I walked around her.  I took my place in front of her. 
   “That’s a very pretty dress, honey,” I said, “it’s a shame.”  I said as I picked up a step stool, and stepped up to next to her face.  I flicked my knife open and ran the flat of it, over her face, relishing the fear in her eyes.  “ I hope you like it,” I said as I began cutting it off, using a sawing motion, back and forth.  When I reached her hips, I stopped cutting, long enough to cut her bra and continued down.  A quick cut at her shoulders, and she was clad only in her panties.  I put the ladder away and walked behind her.  I held my arm up. 
   “Let me tell you a story, Amelia.” My arm fell and Amelia felt the first strike of the crop. 

Offline FoeChristina

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2019, 07:51:56 PM »
Disbelief filled me when Jason first hit me. Then fear. Fear was upgraded to terror when Jason brought out a knife but I felt some relief when all he did was cut off my dress. Not a lot of relief but I felt like I was going to survive for another minute at least. However, now I was standing in front of a maniac clad in nothing but my underwear. Then he told me he was going to tell me a story and I heard the whistling noise of the crop. Suddenly I felt a searing pain across my back and I screamed out. It hurt so much!! I could instantly feel a red welt rise up on my smooth white skin and tears rose in my eyes.
 "Please." I cried out. "Please you don't have to do this. You don't want to do this. Please just let me go." I rattled my chains and desperately tried to get free. But I was a captive at this monster's whim.

Online archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2019, 01:54:23 PM »
A second strike, made Amelia moan and jerk in her chains. 
   “Once upon a time, there was a family.  They weren’t wealthy, but they were okay,” I said as I struck her again, “The father, and husband of the family and another gentleman, went into business together.”  I swung again each stroke of the crop made Amelia moan. The crop wouldn’t break her skin, but would cause welts.  “The business partner, disappeared with his partner’s money.”  Another strike.  Amelia’s back was beginning to be a mass of angry welts.  “The partner’s wife, committed suicide.  Her four year old found her and couldn’t understand why she wouldn’t wake up,” I said, wiping a tear from my eye and delivering two more strikes on Amelia’s back.  I think that’s when the pieces began to fall into place for her.  “The family was forced to move in, with the mother’s parents.  The grandfather was a vet and kept the house in a tight control.”  The frustration of that part of my life motivated me to deliver five strikes to Amelia.  Her head slumped forward and she was mewling in pain.  I set the crop aside and pulled the step ladder over to stand in front of her.  I stepped up on it, grabbed a handful of her hair and slapped her across the face and followed up, with a backhand.  She looked at me, pain, the only expression evident, on her pretty face.  I let go of her hair and undid the chains holding her in the air.  She was unable to stand because of the pain.  I had a bundle of rope.  I eased her wrists behind her and tied them there.  I pulled her ankles up, bending her knees and tying her ankles and wrists together.  In a hog tie.  My hand slid down into her panties and cupped her womanhood.  I withdrew, my hand and picked up the bound woman, making sure it hurt and lugged her back into the house.  The store room in the sub basement was empty.  I dropped her in.  I closed the door behind us. 
   “Now, my beautiful little bitch, the fun begins.”

Offline FoeChristina

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2019, 02:48:06 PM »
I bit my lip and determined not to scream out with any more blows. The second strike hurt more and less at the same time. I gritted my teeth but a moan escaped my lips and I jerked in my chains. I listened to Jason's story as he mercilessly beat me. I felt a tear in my own eye at the thought of a four-year-old child finding his mother, after committing suicide. But the two strikes against my back quickly killed any thought of sympathy I had for Jason. I could also feel his angry and frustration at his Grandfather when he beat me harder and faster when talking about the years he lived with them. I slumped in my chains and cried softly. I refused to scream but my back was on fire. I only wanted this to stop. Then, just when I believed I could take no more, he stepped in front of me and slapped my face. A bitch slap first, just to humiliate me, just to put me in my place, then a backhand. I cried out softly and felt my lips tear against my teeth. Before I could re-orientate myself I felt my shackles let go and I fell to the ground on my knees. I leaned forwards but Jason pushed me down on my stomach and then eased my hands behind my back and tied me up. Hog tied. But when he touched my most intimate area I began to feel true fear, true terror.
 "No." I moaned. "Please. You got your revenge. Just let me go. I never did anything to you." But he was deaf to my pleas and he picked me up, painfully and carried me to another room in a...basement? And mocked me. I trembled in fear. Fun. The fun begins now? What fun did he want with me? Oh god. What did my father do to me. All those documents made sense now. All those contracts and papers. My father WAS a cheat. How could he do this? How could he leave me to deal with this? What was this maniac going to do to me? Was he going to kill me?
 "Please" I whispered again. "Just don't hurt me. I'm sorry."

Online archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2019, 03:50:58 PM »
The storeroom was dark.  A single low wattage bulb hung from the ceiling.  My attention was focused on the trussed up beauty in front of me, ignoring her please’s for mercy.  She tried to shuffle backwards.  Being hogtied made it difficult.  I watched her, smiling sadistically.  I leaned over and grabbed her and pulled her back to in front of me.   I stepped over her, my feet on either side of her shoulders.  She glared up at me, equal parts fear, pain, and rage on her face.  I knelt, my cock on her lips. 
   “You know what I want.  If I even feel a tooth, I’ll take them out, one by one.  Open your damn mouth, bitch.  If I have to do it for you, you’ll be sorry,” I said drawing my knife.  I flicked it open near her eye.  Her lower lip quivered. 

Offline FoeChristina

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2019, 04:13:07 PM »
Jason pulled me around as if I were a rag doll. One that he didn't like very much. Terror filled my body once more as he flicked open that knife and pointed it at my eyes. I was too scared to even blink as I slowly opened my trembling lips. My arms and shoulders hurt from their position held behind my back and my neck was sore from holding my head up. But I was too scared now to lower my head even a little bit. Once my mouth was open Jason jammed his cock inside it, as deep as it could go. I gagged on it. It was so long and thick that I could barely breathe. I struggled in my bonds and gave small muffled whimpers. Tears filled my eyes and began to fall down my cheeks. I couldn't believe that my evening would end like this.

Online archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2019, 06:56:13 AM »
I thrust into Amelia’s pretty mouth.  She choked and gagged at the invasion of her throat.  I grabbed her nose, crushing it and, at the same time, cutting off her ability to breath. 
   “Use your fucking tongue, useless bitch,” I snarled.  I let go of her nose, allowing her half a breath before plugging her nose again.  I kept the cruel sport going, careful not too choke her to death before I had my fun.  I was considering killing her but I had a lot of fun with her planned and didn’t want her dying on me too soon. 
   “That’s a good look for you, between my knees, my cock in your mouth, whore.”  She reddened at the name I’d given her, deep shame, or anger.  Suddenly I felt the orgasm surface and begin rolling forward.  The blonde bitch felt it too.  I began using my knees to rock back and forth to increase my pleasure as well as her discomfort.  She moaned around me, causing pleasure to stir me more.  I exploded deep into her throat.  I kept my hand in her hair, holding her where she was, still impaling her pretty mouth.  She continued licking and lapping to clean me. Such a good girl.

Offline FoeChristina

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2019, 08:43:06 AM »
When Jason grabbed my nose I nearly panicked. But the terror of being at his mercy kept my control hanging by a single thread. He let me have a gasp of breath before plugging my nose again. He kept this up while using my mouth and throat to stroke his cock. I vaguely heard him order me to use my tongue and I desperately tried to please him. He had my life, literally, in the palm of his hand and I was doing everything I could to survive this encounter. My tongue swirled over the head of his cock every time he pulled it back and then down his shaft. I sucked hard as he entered my mouth trying to get him off as soon as possible. I heard him call me a whore and I closed my eyes in shame. Finally, when my neck, back and jaw were on fire, I felt his cock swell in my mouth and I knew he was finally getting close. I could feel him rocking harder against my throat and I moaned in agony. Then, all at once, I felt his cock explode in my mouth and I swallowed and licked and sucked as hard as I could. I was too terrified to stop. I would keep doing this until that cock left my mouth. Not that I had a choice. His hands were holding me against him hard regardless. I whimpered again.

Online archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
Re: Family Business (Archon and FoeChristina)
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2019, 03:57:15 PM »
I kept myself inside Amelia for some time, though released her nose, as she used her expert tongue to clean me off.  When finally done, I simply removed myself and left, the door remained open but, if the hogtied bitch could get untied, she’d still have to get past me as it was the only way out.  I hoisted the big mirror hanging on the wall and carried it down the stairs.  I placed it against the wall and left for a few minutes.  I returned with a low bench.  Using my knife, I made short work of the ropes.  I soon had Amelia on her knees, leaning over the bench.  I knelt behind her and slammed into her cute ass.  She moaned in pain.  Smiling, I pulled on her hair forcing her to look at he own abuse in the mirror. 
   “Keep your eyes open, Amelia.  If I see them closed, I’ll use duct tape to keep your eyes open,” I threatened. 

Offline FoeChristina

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2019, 10:27:36 AM »
I laid on the floor with my head down, grateful for a few moments of relief. I watched Jason bring in a large mirror warily. Why did he want a mirror? He left again and then brought in a bench. I whimpered in fear once more as I realized that my ordeal was far from over. I held still as Jason cut the ropes from around my limbs and nearly cried as my muscles screamed at me from being held in one position for so long. Jason threw me over the bench, on my knees and before I could guess what was going on, he had forced his cock deep into my ass. Hot fiery pain flowed over my body and I moaned in distress. I felt him grab my hair and pull my head up to stare at myself in the mirror. He was standing over top of me like a victorious gladiator taking his spoils. I forced myself to watch as he slammed his cock into me again and again, my body rocked by the force of his thrusts, small whimpers dropping from my mouth with every thrust. 

Online archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2019, 03:41:10 AM »
Her small whimpers were a most delicious sound.  I continue to ram her.  I wanted to hurt her.  Her father had hurt me, so I wanted to hurt her.  I looked up at her in the mirror.  Part of me, was  hoping that she would be looking away, or she would have her eyes closed.  She was, however watching her violation.  I don’t know how much she could see through her tears, but she was still watching.  I thought of grabbing a knife and cutting her throat, but I didn’t want this to end.  I wanted her to continue to suffer.  The violation continued on for a long time.  I didn’t expect to cum again so soon, so I pulled out and looked at her.  The spank made her cry out and jump a bit.  Had she closed her eyes?  Had she thought she could close her eyes since I wasn’t inside her anymore?  I leaned over and yanked her head up by the hair.
   “Where your eyes closed bitch?  I hope so, my knife is thirsty for your blood.”

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl