In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: The labrynith. (Minskirty)  (Read 244 times)

Offline Minskirty

• Rep: 1
Re: The labrynith. (Minskirty)
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2019, 01:11:57 AM »
I glance down in sadness at my beautiful sword as you dash it to pieces with your hoof and scatter it across the floor. That sword had been my companion for several years now, and now it was gone. I didn't have time to mourn it though. I felt the rug at my hips and my white and gold skirt was torn off and flung to the side, landing in a small heap not too far off.

I return my attention to you as you grab my tunic and rip it open, letting my generously sized breasts fall out and rest atop your hand clutching my waist. It would be impossible for you to reach my corset though as your hand has it completely engulfed, so it stays in tact.

You lift me up and I see your erection pointed directly between my legs. A small wave of relief goes through me as I realise you're going straight for the rape. I expected you to smash me into a wall first, or try to squeeze the life out of me first. Most enemies who heat me do that first. Then, it begins to dawn on me how humnongus your dick actually is as I am eased down toward it. Forget the beating, that was going to do more damage to me than smashing me against any wall.

I try to relax my muscles to minimize tearing when your dick enters me as I feel the slimy, hard, and surprisingly hot shaft press against my pussy. It's huge. As you begin to press it into me, it feels like someone trying to shove their entire leg into my womanhood, knee first.

With your immense strength you push into me a few inches and I as hard as I try to relax, every muscle in my body tenses as your gargantuan cock begins to stretch my vagina farther than it was ever meant to stretch.

I let out a short call of pain and begin to writhe slightly in your grasp. I grab onto your fingers around my waist. Not to try to pull them off but to simply have something to grab to deal with the pain.

Offline the savage

• Rep: 387
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2019, 06:11:18 AM »
There is a writhing motion from your body and you are gripping at my hand.  I am not even sure you are completely aware of everything that is happening with your body.  For instance your legs are swinging in the air and kicking at me slightly.  Weakly, barely making contact but it makes it seem like you are still trying to fight.  If that is the case I am more than free to continue to hurt you.  Given how completely at my mercy you are right now that would be a bad idea on your part.  A full squeeze of my hand would crush your body.  Popping it and having guts running out of your mouth.  I know, I have done it before to others. 

I don't do that. Using my hand to bob your body up and down on my shaft.  My massive cock moving insid eyou with the aid of just a little of my natural magic.  It would have torn you asunder normally but there are things that can be done.  Which I am doing.  It still hurts you, I can see that in your face and the way you grabbed at my hand while I masturbated with your body.

My hand swung and I hit you across the face with a snort of effort.  "You are going to die down here.  Going to die as my sexual plaything."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Minskirty

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2019, 12:00:37 PM »
I let out several more grunts of pain as you begin to bob me up and down on your dick. My wavy hair and breasts bounce slightly with the motion. But I feel more than just your dick entering me. Slight magical currents flow into me, through your engorged penis. I feel your powers enter my soft flesh and begin to pull at my insides. My vagina and womb begin to expand inside me, making room for your collosal member to enter. It's not a sensation I've ever felt before. Part of me almost wants to enjoy the feeling of the expansion, but even with my womanhood expanded, your burning cock still stretches and nearly rips my insides, even with just the head inside me.

I let out a confused cry, almost loud enough to be a scream at the strange and still painful feelings. I'm so preoccupied by the events going on inside my lower body your hand completely blindsides me.

WHAM!

You knock me upside the head with your massive hand. The impact is so hard, it disorients me. My head and the little bit of my upper body that can move are flung to one side. My hair whips around and covers my face as my head.is thrown back and to the side.

Small spots of light appear in my vision for a second and my left ear is left ringing from the smash. Your words only barely register in my good ear over all the other sensations.

I slowly turn my head to look back at you, my hair still strewn across my face. "Where's the fun in that?" I ask.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 12:02:26 PM by Minskirty »

Offline the savage

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2019, 05:54:30 PM »
You are definitely a strange creature.  Your response to being told that you were dead and that you were going to spend whatever time was remaining in your life getting raped was to turn your head back to mine and ask about the lack of fun.  Part of me wants to hit you again, hard enough to separate your head from yoru shoulders.  Pure humans are weak, with my monstrous strength I have done it before.  Sent a head sailing away with a single blow.  It would be the perfect answer to the fun.  Raping and killing is the fun.  It is my nature, my lusts are what I am built for.  There were members of my lineage that called it a curse.  I do not.  I consider it a blessing. Fun.

I am bobbing your body up and down on my shaft.  Pushing in.  The head, which was very nearly the size of one of your feet, was the hardest thing to get inside you.  Even with magic working to make sure that it happened.  The shaft is slimmer, though every bit as hard.  You are bouncing on it.  I am snorting through my nose, sounding a lot liek the bull I resemble.  Enjoying the feel of a womanly body around me. ANd not one of the scrawny ones that get forced down here at swordpoint once a year. 

"The fun in that is the fun."  I gave your middle a squeeze, holding tightly as you gasped. Air driven out of your lungs by pure force. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Minskirty

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2019, 12:43:35 PM »
"AUUUUUUGH!" I let out another uncontrolled scream of pain as you pushed farther into me. This wasn't working. My usual strategy was to give as unexpected of responses as I could. This usually prompts my attackers to ask questions, or at least slows their roll. If I can't overpower my enemy, I can usually out-think them. If I can get them confused enough to ask a question, it shifts the balance of mental power in my favor.

But this behemoth of a Minotaur didn't seem like asking questions was in his nature. My strategy only works on naturally curious creatures. But like demons, it seemed this enemy wasn't inclined to learn about what it didn't understand. Which meant any attempt to communicate with it verbally would be useless. This was really bad. For the first time in the battle, genuine, deep fear began to well up inside me. This beast has surprised me, hurt me, and caused me to be afraid, but now I felt something deeper. It was terror.

My thoughts were interrupted as your hand squeezed around me, compressing my waist much farther than my corset had been. My eyes shot wide open as I tried to inhale, but for the second time in the battle, found my lungs unable to inflate. I wanted to scream again as you continued to bob my body up and down on your gigantic shaft, but no air means no scream. I could feel the inside of my womanhood begin to tear and blood begin to flow inside me.

Offline the savage

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2019, 05:18:13 PM »
It seemed to be sinking in.  This is a deathtrap.  Maybe you are starting to think that whatever the villagers told you to get you to come down here was a trap.  They just wanted the bonus of another sacrifice without having to throw one of their own down.  Hell, I now expect there to be a steady flow of people just like you down here.  Sacrifices that think they are slayers.  My hand shifts on your body, or at least my fingers do.  It let your muscles and ribs expand again while I rubbed my thumb against your tit.  The soft, perfect flesh of your body giving me extra pleasure even as my massive member tears at your womanly body.  Making you suffer, making each and every part of you bleed. 

It hits my nostrils, filling them.  I snorted again and started to move you faster.  Bobbing you up and down.  For the first time my own hips get into the action.  Driving forward to pierce your body.  Monstrous nature is only stoked by the scent of blood.  I am taking ownership.  Of your body and of fucking you. 

Starting to make animal sounds, pure pleasure and desire.  Jerking you up and down.  My face coming close to yours.  SMelling you, tasting you with my rough tongue. "Yes.  Fear.  For the first time fear. I am a monster.  You realize what that means.  If you came to slay me, you shouldn't expect mercy."
-genghis khan

Offline Minskirty

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2019, 01:41:47 AM »
I take in a huge gasp of air as the force of your hand releases the pressure, only to let it all back out in a high pitched scream. I feel your dick push farther and farther into me, with each excruciating thrust. I barely notice the extra attention given to my left tit. The pain inside me is immeasurable.

Your shaft rams into me harder and deeper each time, pushing, and ripping my insides. Your dick begins to enter so far my lower belly is forcibly expanded each time your cock pushes higher and higher with each thrust. One of the lower eyelets on my corset pops from the pressure of the forced expansion of my belly underneath one one of your particularly strong thrusts. Your course tongue runs over my upper chest and face. Your tongue and breath is hot on my smooth skin. I'm beginning to sweat, both in fear and from the immense heat of your raging member inside me. With every thrust you make, more blood quirts down your penis from my womanhood.

I let out another, long scream of agony and reach up, gripping my hair at the back of my head to try to cope with the pain.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 01:44:13 AM by Minskirty »

Offline the savage

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2019, 06:21:56 AM »
You are screaming, oozing blood all over me.  Hands coming up to grab at your own body, I am not sure what it is going to accomplish but you seem to want extra pain.  As I bobbed you on my piercing, ripping, invading cock I can give you that.  I do have a free hand, which swings and rattles your head again.  A careful but powerful blow.  Your head is going to stay on your shoulders.  I am going to rape you repeatedly.  You are strong enough to survive it. 

"Women like you are the ones who bear monsters.  The only ones strong enough to survive us."  I snorted and licked my tongue around your right nipple, matching the movement of my hand on your left.  Groaning as my cock twitches and I explode deep inside you.  The gooey, rushing sound filling my maze.  I roared, groaning as enough shoots into you to make you look pregnant.
-genghis khan

Offline Minskirty

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2019, 12:30:10 PM »
Another time your gigantic hand smashes me in the side of my head. The force is immense, like being struck by a falling tree. My vision blacks out for a second as my head is thrown back again. My arms fall limp to my sides as my vision slowly returns. When it does I am seeing stars and the world seems to be slowly spinning. I feel warm liquid running down my chin and neck. Your last hit seems to have busted my lip.

But now it's not just the pain I notice. I feel the hot, course and wet sensation of your tongue, precisely circling my right nipple. The combination of the tongue and fingertip circling my nipples in sync sends a shiver of pleasure down my aching body. Despite all the pain I'm in, both my nipples begin to rise and harden beneath your touch.

I hear your words but I have no response. Even if I did have a retort, I likely wouldn't have been able to get it out between my cries of pain.

I feel your cock twitch inside me. This isn't my first time on the end of an unwanted cock, I know what that twitch means.
I squeeze my eyes shut and take a deep breath to prepare... But nothing in the world could have prepared me for the flood I was about to be subjected to.

With the first shot, the steaming hot explosion completely filled my womb, to the brim. Then, immediately the second shot came, and forced its way in. My belly expanded even more than it already had to make room for your cock. Your cock twitched again and a third, fourth and fifth shot of boiling hot cum was forcibly pumped inside me. Stretching my belly even further. Each squirt felt like nearly an entire gallon exploding into me. By the third pump, my belly expanded so much the seams on my corset began to rip. The fourth pump caused my corset cord to snap, and the corset was forcibly flung from my waist by the pressure. My abs were stretched out inside me as my belly was forced to expand. Somehow, the cum itself seemed to be laced with magic all its own that allowed by body to stretch to accompany it without ripping me apart. But the pain was still immense. My eyes rolled back and I opened my mouth to scream, but all that came out was a long, feminine whimper.
The fifth, and sixth pump finally ended the onslaught of cum. I took short, shallow breaths and glanced down at my newly inflated belly. It now stuck out, past my breasts, which still were under your sensual assault. I reached out and gingerly touched my bulging belly, still in awe and terror at how much cum you managed to pump into me.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 12:33:58 PM by Minskirty »

Offline the savage

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2019, 12:40:22 PM »
I came, I finished and left your body swelling.  Even then I wasn't done with it.  Keeping you pressed down on my cock, groaning as one hand and my tongue made rough circles around your nipples.  The flush from them and the stiffness are a very different sensation than what I normally get.  Disgust and terror.  That is my normal thing.  Not the level of awe that I seem to be experiencing from you.  Even as you droop and hang in my grip.

A harsh jerk, and I pull out of you.  Without the plug of my head inside some, if not most of the cum that I had just shot inside you oozes its way out.  Coating your legs in my markings.  Enough stays in that forced pregnancy is a real possibility.  Especially since this is not going to be a one time thing.  Turning back the way you came, I take you deeper into my labrynth.  My hoofs coming down on stone are the only sounds, besides my own heavy breathing.  Already I can feel more need bubbling up in me.  The curse of my kind.  Incredible strength matched by unworldly lust. 

Your weight, it is carried in one hand.  You are swinging as I walk.  This I consider a necessary show of strength.  To cow you from running away or maybe trying to fight with your bare hands.  You came in with swords and armor, both gone now.  But your eyes... well they still showed defiance. 
-genghis khan

Offline Minskirty

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2019, 01:21:43 AM »
I let out a long cry of relief when your cock finally was pulled out of me. The steaming hot cum squirted out like a fountain for a second, splattering against the stone floor before it slowed and just began to roll down my legs. My belly was still inflated from the leftover cum, but at least it no longer stuck out farther than my breasts. I did my best to hug by engorged belly in pain as you began to march. With every swing of your arm I could feel the broiling cum swishing back and forth inside my womb.

I let my legs and head dangle as you walked. I had no escape plan at the moment and my vision was still spinning ever so slowly. I needed time to recover, so I sat almost motionless in your grasp, panting and moaning as you swung me back and forth. I kept my eyes on the ceiling though. I never let them shut. I needed to stay awake until we got to where you were taking me.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 03:17:24 PM by Minskirty »

Offline the savage

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2019, 05:09:50 PM »
The center of the labyrinth.  That is where you are being taken. I do not know why I go there, why I for the lack of a better word live there.  It is no larger and no more comfortable than any other place.  Just know that it feels right, that there is a pulsing calmness there.  A power that I can't understand but keeps drawing me back.  Except when I am hunting through my maze for sacrifices I am always there.  Pleased to be there.  I stepped in, and tossed you down to the floor.  I heard you rattling as you bounced, I wonder if you are aware that what you struck that made that nose was a bone of another human.  Doubtful, it is not the sort of knowledge that most people really have. 

Grunting I stood, loomed over you. The massive disparity in our sizes still evident here.  My cock is pulsing, stiffening again.  Heat rushing through me, blood singing for more lust to be expressed here.  "I hope your legs spread very, very wide."
-genghis khan

Offline Minskirty

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2019, 12:58:13 PM »
I let out a feminine grunt of pain as I hit the ground and roll a bit through the piles of human bones. I pushed myself up, with my arms still shaking, so I could raise my head and look around. Blood rolls down my chin from my busted lip and begins to drop on the floor. This part of the maze looked like any other part, aside from the piles of bones, I never would have guessed the center would be so mundane.

I feel a strange presence here. I'm not sure where it's coming from, but it's there none the less.

I roll over, onto my back and hold my expanded belly, looking at your massive form and re-stiffening cock. Usually if a man made that comment about my legs I would have taunted him somehow, but when you say it, I actually fear what you mean by it. I am fully capable of doing the splits both ways, so it's not the spreading itself I'm worried about, it's what happens after.

Offline the savage

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2019, 05:50:13 PM »
You seem to be pretty cowed.  Terrified.  Not coming up towards me again.  At first there was a fight and then there were words.  Now there is nothing but simply holding your stomach.  You can feel my seed oozing and sloshing around in there.  There is going to be more.  So much more.  I grunted and stepped forward.  Leaning down, my hand closing around one of your legs.  The left one, my hand covers almost all of your shin.  It still has a little armor on it and I take pleasure in squeezing it.  Crumpling the metal a little bit.  Showing just how much power I have.  How hopeless you are. 

"It doesn't matter. I have fucked sacrifices after I have torn their legs off before.  The screams are amusing."  I snorted, slowly running my tongue over my snout.  Grunting as I looked down and pulling your legs open.  Shifting you as used my other weight to pin your other leg as I spread you for another rape, another breeding session.
-genghis khan

Offline Minskirty

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2019, 02:57:26 AM »
I place my palms against the floor to support myself as you grab my leg and pull it outward. I feel the metal around my calf begin to crumple a little and I feel another jolt of fear. My boots were my last remaining magical item. Without them I would stand no chance of outrunning you.

I looked up at you as blood from my lip rolls its way down my neck and beegins to run between my breasts.
"Why did you tell me that?" I ask. Speaking for the first time since you raped me, my cadence is different now. No longer strong and confident, my voice is clearly scared, but rational and even in tone. You can feel my body shaking in fear inside your grip.

I feel your immense strength pull my legs wide open. Once again exposing me to you. I am quite flexible so the spreading does me no harm. I watch as you get ready to rape me again. I keep eye contact with you, never looking down at your penis as it drawn closer to my womanhood.

"Do you think having my legs ripped off frightens me more than this?" I ask, rubbing my enlarged belly to indicate what I mean.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 03:08:48 AM by Minskirty »

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl