In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Sexytime pathfinder reborn starts here!  (Read 1972 times)

Offline KalistaSadi

• Rep: 34
  • The sub Goddess
Re: Sexytime pathfinder reborn starts here!
« Reply #210 on: October 09, 2019, 04:35:50 PM »
Asa-

Things seem to be moving quickly. I stand back and watch everyone run to-and-fro. The energy of the chaos sinks into my skin and makes my eyes gleam. Slipping my hands to fondle the hilts of my daggers, I close my lids and tilt my head back.

Collecting myself I step up to the lovely woman in mail who seems to have taken charge. "How may I help my Lady?"
‹KalistaSadi› Never fuck with a vet tech - we have access to good drugs and castrate things daily

RD refugee
Kiss Kiss

Offline acedick

• Rep: 1
  • Truffle Shuffle Scuffle
« Reply #211 on: October 09, 2019, 10:34:34 PM »
((Perception: Wirk: 7 Magda: 25))

Taking this chance, Wirk Double moves to square I-14, shouting out to try and distract the undead, hoping to draw some away from Zorbun to give him time to deal with the others. "Over here! Strike me down if you can!" He shouted, slapping his tail against the ground to make as much noise as possible.

Offline Mosos

• Rep: 20
  • The world's evilest genius.
« Reply #212 on: October 10, 2019, 11:00:30 PM »
@Minskirty

The lithe man, bows and makes his exit. "I will inform the others." The elf leaves next, slung over the shoulder of the young man she was sitting on. As they pass by she winks at you and giggles. "Seems the two of us found our payment. First we work then you put enough babies in me to restart my clan!" The man smiles. "after I make you pay for ordering me to lick your boots." They leave with the shrugging members of the elf's team. Finally the evil team exit scowling. "I better get some high grade ass for this."

@acedick

Zombie four swings at Zobun! (8+4=12 Miss!) The zombie flails against the magic protecting Zobun failing to even lay a finger on him.

Zombie five charges at the gargoyle! (18+6=24 Hit! 1+4=5 Damage resisted!) The zombies attack splatters against the gargoyle's armored hide.
Zombun assaults the zombies attacking him. (Horns at zombie 5 [8+7=15 Hit! 4+6+1=11] Claws at zombie 5 [9+7=16 Hit! 1+4+1=6] Teeth at zombie 4 [20+7=Critical hit! 20+7 Critical confirmed! 4+6+1 x2=22] ) Zombie 5 falls to pieces as Zobun tears at its putrid flesh with claw and horn. Zombie 4 Bursts into a squall of ichor as Zobun bites down, fluids flowing from every orifice of the corpses body.

Your familiar squawks. "More incoming, the rest of the tide is arriving on the battlefield! Sixty feet and counting." 

Offline acedick

« Reply #213 on: October 11, 2019, 12:29:20 PM »
"Zobun! More are coming, lets finish these ones and head back!" Wirk moves into K-15, stabbing into the zombie there. Magda would stay close, and watching for enemy attacks. ((16 to hit, 3 Damage if it hits.))
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 02:31:21 AM by acedick »

Offline Mosos

« Reply #214 on: October 13, 2019, 11:54:28 PM »
@acedick

Zombie 2 howls as your knife enters its urethra shredding its rotten genitals. (3 damage)

Zombie  2 Swings at your head! (11+4=15 miss boost used) You barely manage to dodge out of the way as your familiar squawks at you.

Zombie 1 Charges you! (9+6=15 miss boost used) You are dodging at the limits of your physical speed zombie limbs flailing around you.

Zobun rushes zombie 2 with all his might trying to push zombie 2 into zombie 1. (11+9=20 Hit with 5 extra ft pushed. 12+9-4=17 Hit) Zombie 2 counter attacks (8+4=12 miss) Zobun pushes both zombies back causing zombie 2 to bounce off zombie 1.

Magda squawks. "30 feet till the rest of the horde is on the battle field." 

Offline acedick

« Reply #215 on: October 14, 2019, 01:22:48 AM »
Taking a moment to cast shield on himself, Wirk keeps to Zobun, watching and looking around to try and keep up with him.

Offline Mosos

« Reply #216 on: October 14, 2019, 02:03:36 AM »
@acedick

Zombie 2 steps up to you triggering an attack from Zobun. (18+7=25 Hit! 6+4=10 ) Zobun snatches the advancing zombie in his jaws, biting off its head and spiting it on the ground.

Zombie 1 attacks Zobun. (20+4=24 Critical hit! 17+4=21 Critical confirmed! 3+4=7x2=14 Zobun receives 4 damage.) Zobun's armored skin finally breaks under the zombie's relentless assault, red blood flowing from his face.

Zobun unleashes his rage on zombie one. (Horns 8+7=15 Hit! 5+4=9 Claw 1 16+7=23 Hit! 1+4=5) Zombie 1 falls into a pool of its own ichor.

The last zombie steps up to Zobun giving you the opportunity to attack! (Will you take it?)

Offline Mosos

« Reply #217 on: October 14, 2019, 02:04:51 AM »
(Missed the map)

Offline acedick

« Reply #218 on: October 14, 2019, 02:07:52 AM »
Wirk stabs into it, stepping to it to try to land a hit on the undead monster. ((7 total, pretty sure that is a failure))

Offline LezRapist

• Rep: 50
  • Roleplayer
« Reply #219 on: October 14, 2019, 12:21:31 PM »
Walking west with my two companions, I stretch out my arcane senses as far as I can, begging the ever present whispers in my head to guide me to the undead.  (Knowledge (Arcana) roll...23 total!).

Offline Mosos

« Reply #220 on: October 27, 2019, 12:03:57 AM »
@acedick

(Miss) The zombie ignores your attack and continues it's charge! (17+6=23 hit 6+4=10 No damage)

Zobun roars and attacks the zombie! (Horns 13+7=20 Hit 6+6=12) The zombie falls in a bloody mess at his feet.

"Time to go little dragon!"

Magda squawks "Even  more zombies behind the horde, run!"

@Minskirty

(What will you do now? Basic map is ready.)

@the savage @Pimp-me-out

Your group has been walking along the road for an hour and twenty minutes, and can only hear the wind. However you smell something sickly sweet on the air.  (What will you do?)

@LezRapist

You sense you are on the right track. You must keep heading down the road to find the horde.

Offline Minskirty

• Rep: 5
« Reply #221 on: October 31, 2019, 02:57:57 PM »
Hannah:

(I thought the town was called Hallowhaven.)

Of course the town is a giant circle. That's gonna make this extraordinarily difficult.
Which road is the horde coming in from?

Where did the lord that ran away live? Did he not have a keep?

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl