In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: for those that want to "dominate Valentine's day"  (Read 1277 times)

Offline ashley

• Rep: 101
for those that want to "dominate Valentine's day"
« on: February 01, 2015, 12:47:31 AM »

a lot of people said the link wasn't working so just copied/pasted the ad here...$90 for a bear with handcuffs...

If you want to dominate Valentine’s Day, skip the roses and send the limited-edition Fifty Shades of Grey Bear. Inspired by the best-selling book, the adult gift is specially designed for fans obsessed with Grey, biting their lips with anticipation over the movie. He features smoldering gray eyes, a suit and satin tie, mask – even mini handcuffs. Handmade in Vermont, USA using the silkiest fur we can get our paws on; smooth, faux-suede details and 100% recycled stuffing. Guaranteed for life.

15" Fifty Shades of Grey® Bear
KK0015958 $89.99

« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 05:23:31 AM by ashley »

Offline AdamWantsYou

• It's only a song, Rick
  • Rep: 129
Re: for those that want to "dominate Valentine's day"
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 08:56:54 AM »
I was so "overcome with emotion" yesterday while looking for a card that I had to cross the river and get myself some fresh air. Guess what was waiting for me on the other side, plastered all over the windows of the imax cinema? Hmm

Off-topic: maybe I'm getting old but is "it won't suck itself!" a great call as a val day card message?

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1051
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 09:44:08 AM »
This is a trap to sniff out fellow Fallen London players "Mr Hearts", being pleasant.

*comes back as a ghost and eats kraft mac n cheese* ~MamaMeadow (SAME THO ~me)
another time I made a Sim that I bricked into a standing-only cell of hell in the backyard and it took him FOREVER to die ~MamaMeadow
Who hasn't done that? ~Trill

Limits

Offline ashley

• Rep: 101
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 02:11:21 PM »
Sorry, Ashley, I feel slightly bad for hijacking your thread with a reflex response, so here's something more in the spirit you intended :)

actually you didn't hijack it at all, and your posts were very much in the spirit I intended. :)   I probably placed it in the wrong area, I thought the ad itself for a christian grey bear was funny and way over the top(with quotes like "dominate valentine's day", "Mr Grey will see you now" and all with the dramatic, black and white pictures of a teddy bear.)  I really probably should have put it in the funny pictures thread.  :) 

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 607
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 05:50:58 PM »

I kind of want to shove a copper-top up your ass and see if you hum and shake. -Irishgirl
I'd sneak up behind you armed with a sickle, slam it up between your legs and tear you a new one that with any luck will widen to spill your guts in a steaming heap on the floor. I'll spell RC with your intestines as I observe you writhing in agony. -cosmicwitch
Never thought I would bruise my middle finger while fucking myself.  Think I'll use a bit more caution when telling others to go fuck themselves now that I see how dangerous it is! -Smirkin

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin