In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: for those that want to "dominate Valentine's day"  (Read 1479 times)

Offline ashley

• Rep: 102
for those that want to "dominate Valentine's day"
« on: February 01, 2015, 12:47:31 AM »

a lot of people said the link wasn't working so just copied/pasted the ad here...$90 for a bear with handcuffs...

If you want to dominate Valentine's Day, skip the roses and send the limited-edition Fifty Shades of Grey Bear. Inspired by the best-selling book, the adult gift is specially designed for fans obsessed with Grey, biting their lips with anticipation over the movie. He features smoldering gray eyes, a suit and satin tie, mask – even mini handcuffs. Handmade in Vermont, USA using the silkiest fur we can get our paws on; smooth, faux-suede details and 100% recycled stuffing. Guaranteed for life.

15" Fifty Shades of Grey® Bear
KK0015958 $89.99

« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 05:23:31 AM by ashley »

Offline AdamWantsYou

• Turn on; Putin; Surkov
  • Rep: 131
Re: for those that want to "dominate Valentine's day"
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 08:56:54 AM »
I was so "overcome with emotion" yesterday while looking for a card that I had to cross the river and get myself some fresh air. Guess what was waiting for me on the other side, plastered all over the windows of the imax cinema? Hmm

Off-topic: maybe I'm getting old but is "it won't suck itself!" a great call as a val day card message?
How could you use a poor maiden so?

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1245
  • Not seeking new RPs just now.
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 09:44:08 AM »
This is a trap to sniff out fellow Fallen London players "Mr Hearts", being pleasant.

she thought really hard about biting them so hard they would almost feel it, and they ran away because scawypet is scawy. ~kittyumbrass
You savage ~the savage
When Ingy stares at me with large moist eyes I just raep her. ~RayPistonprowl
I just squeed so hard I farted ~RayPistonprowl

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline ashley

• Rep: 102
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 02:11:21 PM »
Sorry, Ashley, I feel slightly bad for hijacking your thread with a reflex response, so here's something more in the spirit you intended :)

actually you didn't hijack it at all, and your posts were very much in the spirit I intended. :)   I probably placed it in the wrong area, I thought the ad itself for a christian grey bear was funny and way over the top(with quotes like "dominate valentine's day", "Mr Grey will see you now" and all with the dramatic, black and white pictures of a teddy bear.)  I really probably should have put it in the funny pictures thread.  :) 

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 752
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 05:50:58 PM »

I could end you if you ask me nicely. I could make it slow and painful if you like. So you'll have the opportunity to reflect on the sadness that is you and the awesomeness that is me. -Miss Andrey
Verily I Xeroxed Everyone's Nipples. -cosmicwitch
Once in awhile, I have just dirty nasty slam the salami into the cringing hole of mystery repeatedly until she's good and truly fucked. -Carlosdevil

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl