In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: The worst protection money can buy (girlie00)  (Read 2122 times)

Offline the savage

• Rep: 395
  • everything is better with blood
The worst protection money can buy (girlie00)
« on: September 08, 2019, 05:45:06 PM »
Ten years in the military, sometimes acting as a guard for drug dealers, pedophiles and other monsters that were our allies.  Another twenty years as a private bodyguard, and some of the people were just like them.  Annoying people, the sort of ones that if you weren't earning a paycheck you would like to shoot yourself.  And yet I managed to remain professional.  Always professional, not letting my temper slip.  Not with any of them.  Which is why this is such a strange situation.  That a little slip of a girl, born into money was the client I wanted to hurt the most.  The weight of my registered sidearm in my holster always feels tempting. 

Like today.  Today I am getting dragged around on a multi country shopping trip.  Because Princess Ashley felt like flying out to Europe and going to those places.  I don't mind people with money.  It is the sort of gum snapping, tossing clothes at me to hold while I am trying to do my job.  Even though you have been told, repeatedly, that I am not here for that.  I am here because your father fears that someone might try to turn you into a multimillion dollar payday.  By the end of the day my jaw is grinding a little bit but I am making through it. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

• Rep: 19
Re: The worst protection money can buy (girlie00)
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 06:18:57 PM »
I was annoyed that my father insisted a bodyguard come along to accompany me on my trip. Sure, I was used to it... I've had bodyguards all my life. I guess I just thought that as I got older I'd have a bit more freedom, independence.

I shouldn't complain, I have an amazing life that so many can only ever dream of. Still though, girls my age travel all the time alone, with girlfriends not a care in the world. I wondered if I'd ever experience that.

While I was annoyed, I had to smile when I saw it was you who would be travelling with me. You were older, but so sexy. I've had a little crush on you since the time you started working for my father a few years back. You were always very quiet, more of a listener I guess.

Shopping alone isn't nearly as fun. You entertained me, telling me things looked nice when I'd try on items but I could tell you were bored, I didn't blame you.

"Well, I guess I'm finished here" I said to you but still looking around the store. "Do you wanna grab some dinner? Ohhh or we could do pedicures!?" I smile at you trying to get you to lighten up some.

Offline the savage

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 07:48:46 PM »
The longer you are with me the more you seem to be thinking that it is a date.  Oh for the days where I did not speak the same language of my targets.  I do not want to date a child.  And that is how I think of you, as a child.  Even though I will admit that you have a damn nice body.  If only it wasn't wrapped around a mind that literally cannot fathom a world where everything isn't about it.

Asking me about a meal and then a pedicure.  As if I am going to do those things with you.  I managed to keep my voice neutral as I spoke even though I was feeling a little contempt for you.  "Ashley, I am your bodyguard.  Not your date.  If you want to go to those places then go.  I will be there."  You screaming sounds good in my head.  I remember my time in the army, some of the people I guarded, you could hear women screaming in their homes at night.  It made my blood boil.  Both in rage and lust. 

You have a pretty voice, I want to hear it strained.  Learning that you aren't the most important thing.  "I know you don't like not having friends here but it is what it is."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 08:25:21 PM »
I knew you would never agree to anything I had suggested. I had to entertain myself on these sorts of trips where my only companion was a body guard.

I liked poking at you. You always seemed sooooooo serious, it was fun to try and make you uncomfortable. Although, I could never really tell what exactly you were feeling. I of course always avssumed you liked my passive flirting. I gave you a playful sad face "well I suppose if you don't want to spend any more time together today we can head back, I'm getting tired anyway."

I take the few items and hand over my credit card to the young woman standing at the counter. While she rings up my purchases, I take out my cell phone and start texting my friend, completely absorbed in my own world.

"Thanks for waiting for me Alec" I say sweetly as I walk past you to leave the store, not looking up from my phone.

Offline the savage

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 06:25:49 AM »
I should just leave the packages.  I really should.  It would serve you right.  You have been told, repeatedly, that I need my hands free.  Yet at the same time all I can think of is that you would scream and holler at me if I actually left them behind.  And then I would have to deal with that for a few hours, days maybe.  That seems like the exact sort of petty reaction that you would give.  With a grinding of my jaw I grabbed the credit card first.  At least that I can justify as protection.  It is money and a chance to find your address.  Where you would be staying, at which of your houses the mail comes to.  I find it so much harder to grab the boxes but i do.  Not because I want to but simply to spare my ears. 

Without a word I followed behind you and tossed them into the trunk.  Willy nilly into the car because I honestly don't care about anything you think of. So absorbed in your phone somebody could kidnap you and you wouldn't even notice until you were three or four blocks away. 
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2019, 09:54:07 AM »
I got to the car before you did, standing near the trunk waiting for you to unlock the car while still on my phone. I hear the automatic lock and turn away to get into the car. Sitting in the backseat, I can hear you tossing the bags inside and closing the trunk. You get into the car and I glance up for a moment to see your face through the rearview mirror. You look annoyed, angry maybe? I really can never tell with you, but have never thought it to be anything to do with me so I didn't take it personally.

I go back to my phone as you reverse out of your parking spot and silently begin to drive. After some time the silence is too much. I put my phone down and watch you through the mirror. You never look back at me, which makes me smile to myself. I know I'm attractive, you learn this early on from the way men look at you, the way they treat you. I was used to this type attention and the fact that you never gave me any all the years you've worked for my family was  just so strange to me. Maybe you were trying to maintain a certain level of professionalism, I suppose it may even be that I'm just really not your type. Still though, you were so intriguing to me despite your lack of interest.

"So Alec, you've never mentioned before... Are you married? Girlfriend? Do you like travelling for work?" I ask casually, forcing you into small talk with me.

Offline the savage

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2019, 05:24:29 PM »
There is a silence when I am driving and you are on the phone.  It is a peaceful, blissful moment when I can just focus on my job.  When I can do the thing I am being paid to do.  In that moment there is enough that I don't want to kill you for forcing me to act as a servant and not the person who is keeping you alive.  That is what I am here for, to protect someone who is so sheltered that they don't notice how dangerous the world is.  You had actually been walking around completely oblvious to your surroundings.  It was only my presence coming up, unnoticed by you that had made a pair of men suddenly veer away from the car.  What they were planning I don' tknow and I can't say for sure that they had evil intentions or just didn't want to go to a specific store but I am paid to assume the worst of people.

Grunting, of course you break the silence. Trying to make me talk to you.  This is still my job.  My focus is on the road.  On making sure that nobody tries something like slamming in to the car.  It might happen, a cramped confine you can't run from is a wonderful trap. 

But you are trying to pull my focus away.  Even short answers are not enough to stop you.  They come. "No.  No.  It's work."  But there are more questions and I am gripping the steering wheel white knuckled.
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2019, 06:05:00 PM »
For the first time I find myself somewhat annoyed with you. I'd never met someone who puts so much effort into being miserable. I was only trying to be friendly with you and you act like it's a chore to respond to any questions I ask trying to get to know the person I spend so much time with.

You were gripping the steering wheel so hard I could actually hear your hands rub against the leather wheel in the silence. I know I can come on a little strong and in this moment I can clearly see your feelings towards me. I'm sure these aren't new feelings, just the first time it's been obvious enough to me.

Thinking back, I can't even think of a time where I've treated you poorly. At most, I'm guilty of being annoying and giving you unwanted attention. Definitely nothing that would justify how cold you're acting towards me.

Pulling my phone back out I make a mental note not to have you with me on any lengthy trips in the future.

Not looking up at you again I mindlessly scroll on my phone "conversation isn't your strong point I guess... I'll leave you to your work Alec, sorry to bother you" my voice is sincere, but you know better.

Offline the savage

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2019, 06:33:38 PM »
You seem to think that it is my fault that I am annoyed.  Because I am trying to do my job and you are making it more difficult.  Not on purpose, I am sure but simply because you are unable to deal with any sort of silence.  Any sort of time when there is not attention being paid to you. 

Finally though you gave me the silence I needed to do my work.  I liked it, and my hand relaxed a little bit.  Not creaking the wheel anymore.  I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself.  A client who thinks I hate them makes it incredibly difficult to actually do my job.  I can't do that, I need to do my work. 

So I forced myself to sound at least neutral when I asked you a question.  "Where are we heading, ma'am?  I need to know that."  Even when I was trying to be polite I couldn't help but get that dig in.  Calling you ma'am, something that I know you think is for the more elderly.  Not something you consider yourself.  So I tossed it in there to get under your skin as much as you got under mine. 
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2019, 07:55:40 PM »
I couldn't help but laugh and shake my head "well, I think I've had about all the fun I can stand for one day. Let's just head back to the house and  we can get Bill to fly us back home tomorrow... Sir" I add in at the end for no reason other than to try and bug you some more.

Truthfully, I'd rather just fly back tonight. I didn't realize how boring this would be coming alone. I really should have just waited until my friend Sarah was free to come along. Ohhh well, lesson learned for next time I suppose, patience is a virtue and all that they say. I'm too tired to bother packing my things up tonight so staying just one more night shouldn't be too terrible. Maybe I'll get into the wine tonight and amuse myself for a few hours before bed... That's about all the excitement I can hope for at this point.

Leaning back in my seat, I close my eyes and give you the silence you so desperately want.

Offline the savage

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2019, 08:02:19 PM »
Sir.  I could give you a lecture about how my rank never made it to officer in the army, but I am sure you wouldn't actually care.  And I know you are just doing it because you think that I am being mean to you.  Like you need everyone and everything to be sunshine and rainbows.  I am not your friend.  I am your protection.  Though there are days where I would like to step back and let the people come after you. 

The house, the house you tell me.  Of course that is a long drive, close to an hour just to get there.  WIth you being pouty in the backseat because I am not entertaining you.  There is every thing in the world in your phone and yet you want me to be the thing that entertains you.  Grunting, I drove.   Keeping my eyes darting around.  Scanning everywhere.  I got to the house and got out first. Making sure there was nobody around before popping the lock on your own seat to get out.  Somehow I am already sure you are going to leave the packages.  Assuming I will carry them up. 
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2019, 08:32:43 PM »
At some point during the drive back l must have fallen asleep, I was pleasantly surprised when I had opened my eyes again and we were already driving up the long driveway. Thank goodness I think to myself when the car stops and you finally unlock my door. Its always amusing to see how serious you look whenever we arrive somewhere, scoping everything out and assessing the situation.

I open my door and step out beside you "Thank you for your service Alec" I smile at you and walk to the back of the car. I watch you looking at me, wondering what I'm doing. I know you think I'm a spoiled shit, that I'm so consumed with myself that I'd never even think to get my own bags.

I've always thought of myself as down to earth. I'm not oblivious to my situation or anything. Of course if it weren't for my family id be like any other girl my age, working and putting myself through school. I know I did nothing to earn anything I have, but it's not something I was about to feel bad about either.

I lift the trunk and load up each of my arms with my bags before turning to leave towards the front door " Alec be a gentleman and get the door for me if you don't mind?" I call out to you as I walk up the steps.

Offline the savage

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2019, 08:44:22 PM »
I was not looking at you, since you are the client.  YOu are the thing I am supposed to be protecting.  Instead my eyes are everywhere else.  Looking around.  Even though these are 'secure' premises I am not paid to ever really be relaxed.  So my back was towards you when you got out of the car.  Glancing around.  Eyes are darting, scanning, finding every single piece of area that someone could be.  Because there are always people that could do anything to get what they think will make their lives easier. 

I stepped towards the door and opened it, not because I wanted to answer your request but because that is how things are.  Go through doors first.  Though I heard a little bit of a huff as I opened the door and stepped inside instead of waiting for you to go through.  Because I am sure you wanted me to hold the door for you.  Hell you were probably expecting me to stare at your ass.  I didn't  Instead going in first and still looking.  ONe hand on the door, one on the gun.  Because that is how you breach a door. 
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2019, 09:23:41 PM »
I was sure that last comment would irritate you, but nothing. You were in the zone as you went inside making sure the house was secure. I was being immature, and decided then to lay off... At least for a bit anyway. You were just doing your job, even if you were awful company to me!

I waited until you had cleared the kitchen, trying to have some respect for the job you were doing. You went through, fast as you always do. I loved watching the body guards do this, it always reminded me of Jack Bauer on an episode of 24. You were so impressive to watch, my eyes were fixated on you until you disappeared upstairs to clear the rooms on the second floor.

I make my way into the kitchen setting my bags down on the marble countertop of the massive island, I'd take them up in a minute... First, wine. I'm really not that picky, I find a bottle of red in the cabinet and pour myself a glass. I leave the bottle out before grabbing the bags, and looping them over one arm, my glass in the other hand. I  walk up the stairs to find you finishing up in my room.

Offline the savage

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2019, 06:30:53 AM »
Of course the house is empty.  Nobody ever really comes in to the house, but the moment you think that for sure is the moment there is somebody there.  And I wind up dead and you wind up somebodies million dollar payout.  I have holstered after finishing the clearing and I notice that you had come up with the packages and the wine.  Typical, for you to be drinking while I am literally risking my life.  Though you do have a little smile on your face.  Somehow it is that smile that really irks me.  Like you are mocking what I do and why I do it.  Not realizing how dangerous the world really is.  Someone should show you.

A wicked thought runs across my mind.  I try to chase it away, but... you are just standing there.  Staring.  Looking good.  The wicked thought gets a friend.  and then another.  Almost before I know it I am moving.  Acting.  Grabbing your shoulders and throwing you on to the bed.  Packages scattering across the room, wine glass crashing down to the floor. 
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl