In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Lost and found (with Kali)  (Read 368 times)

Offline archon1980

• Sharp knives are better
  • Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 90
Lost and found (with Kali)
« on: March 04, 2019, 02:49:05 PM »
I woke up to a bed, half empty.  Yesterday was supposed to be the happiest day of my life.  It was Beth’s and my, third anniversary of being together.  I was going to ask her to marry me.  She didn’t make it home.  A drunk driver had crossed the centre line and hit her.  The small mercy, Beth had died instantly, so she didn’t suffer.  So instead of planning a wedding, I was planning a funeral.  Beth’s family were very religious so they insisted that the funeral be held at the church.  My sister, Erica was a good big sister.  Not wanting to leave her little brother alone, she was sleeping on the couch.  Today was the first day of a world without Beth.  A colder, darker world.  I shuffled into the kitchen and grabbed a coffee.  Beth would always ask if the coffee was set up for the morning, just as I was climbing into bed.   Erica was able too work from home, so she was already working when I sat down with my coffee.  We chatted but I was in a daze, and she was technically at work.  It was around lunch.  She was on lunch break and I was making something to eat.  Erica’s wife called and they chatted for a while.  As she hung up, she smiled.
   “Looks like you’re about to get new neighbours,” she said.  Curious, I wandered over to the window.  The moving van was in the driveway, but it was the couple that caught my eye.  Rather, it was the wife, who caught my attention.  She was stunningly beautiful, and a little shy, by the way she seemed to handle herself.  He was definitely the dominant one in the relationship, but she was strong and confident when he was there, but timid and shy, when he wasn’t.  Heartbroken, though I was over the love of my life, seeing her, made my mind fill with sadistic images that awoke my cock.  Erica and I looked over at each other.  We slipped on our sandals, and headed over to the new neighbours.  I introduced myself and my sister.  I learned that the husband had just been hired by my firm, prompting their cross country move.  I invited them over for dinner. 

"If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be." Yogi Berra.

Offline KalistaSadi

• Roleplayer
  • Rep: 36
  • The sub Goddess
Re: Lost and found (with Kali)
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 06:49:48 PM »
Aaron and I have been together for about 5 years now. Something about us just clicked and it was love at first sight. So when after 3 years of marriage, a prestigious firm across the country offered him a wonderful employment package, we packed up and decided this would be a great adventure.

Not only do I wear Aaron's ring, but I wear his collar as well. Both of us had been into kink for a few years before we met at a leather munch. Coffee turned into dinner, dinner into a play session, and the rest is history. Having him as my dominant has been one of the best things in my life.

The move has been more stressful on this last leg than I thought it would be. Thank goodness that Aaron is with me. The movers have been just this side of inappropriate - taking long leering looks at my legs and chest, making comments just out of ear shot. Nothing I could actually call them on, but enough to make me uncomfortable being around them. I tried to stick as close to Aaron as I could without seeming clingy.

Finally the guys were unloading the last of the furniture and it seemed like only the boxes were left. A few more directions for where to put things and I was able to take a break. Digging out a pitcher for water and some glasses, I figured I would be at least kind enough to offer the men a drink. Aaron's voice sounded loud through the empty entryway.

"Kali? Kal? You in here love?" I love his voice. I can here the smile in it even now. My handsome Master. "Kali there's someone I want you to meet. Come on down and say 'hello' when you are ready." Footsteps and voices moved outside, probably to let the movers carry in more boxes unimpeded. Lifting the pitcher and adding a couple extra glasses I make my way back out to the front yard.

"There you are beautiful. Kali this is Curtis and his sister Erica. He works at the firm too! How funny that we ended up being neighbors!" Aaron smiles wide as he slips an arm around my waist. The possessive movement warming me to the tips of my toes. Even though I know it's most likely subconscious, my Master claiming me in front of other men always makes me giggle inside. Alpha male posturing at it's finest.

I hold out my hand, "nice to meet you two . It's kind of you to come over. Would you like a glass of water? Sorry I don't have anything else to offer at the moment. We haven't even had a chance to go to the grocery store. So if you have a recommendation for take out, we would love to hear it!" My smile is small but sincere. There is an aura about this man. Something about the eyes. Sadness? Grief? But also something hot. It's vaguely unsettling but I can't put my finger on why. Probably just the residue from the lecherous movers. The woman seems nice enough though.

"Welcome to the neighborhood!" Erica smiles. "I hope you like it here. Curtis and Beth moved in here about a year ago." Her face changes and she looks at her brother. Grief seems to wash over both of them like a wave. Aaron and I exchange worried glances but decide to let the moment pass.

"Beth... was going to be my fiancee. We lost her just last night. It's been....." He trails off, throat bobbing with a hard swallow. A heavy sigh and he seems to try to shake off the black cloud like shucking a off a coat. "Anyways, forget take out, why don't you two come join us for dinner? If we are going to be co-workers we should get to know each other better."

My hand darts up to my public collar. A choker with a small drop pendant heart. Aaron smiles down at me, recognizing my stress signal, and gives me a squeeze. Looking over at Curtis, my husband grins and says "we would love to, but will probably still make it an early night if you don't mind. Been a long day. And we still have a lot to do around here."

A few more minutes of small talk and we set up a time for dinner. With a final wave we go back into the house and I start looking for my box of toiletries. "I'm going to get all wet and naked if you don't mind. Especially if we are going to be someone's dinner guests." Aaron grinned and then scooped me in his arms. I let out a small whoop as he carried me up the stairs and into the master bathroom.

"I never mind you wet and naked my love, but let's christen our new shower properly." He kisses me deeply and my breasts rub against his chest. With gentle hands he pulls off my t-shirt and unsnaps the back of my bra. I help him off with his sweaty t-shirt and then drop my arms and shimmy out of my bra. With 36 D's it takes a little shimmy to get them out of the cups. Releasing my waist length red hair from its messy bun, it  falls in a torrent down my back. Aaron runs a hand through my hair and then down my back. Humming in pleasure, I run  my hands down his chest and slip the button of his jeans loose. His cock is already hard and shows that he didn't bother with underwear today.

Reaching for his shaft, I'm startled when he grips my wrist firmly. "Did you ask pet?" Just the sternness in his voice makes me wetter. With a blush staining my cheeks, I drop my eyes and bite my lip. "No Master." He grabs a handful of my hair, pulling my head back and to the side where he bites my neck firmly. My knees go weak and I moan in pleasure. Letting go of my wrist, he takes my shoulders and turns my around so I am facing the sink. The reflection in the mirror is of a disheveled red head with grey eyes and pale skin dotted with freckles. Mirror me moans soundlessly as her pants are shucked over her hips, while my own moan seems loud against the tile.

"Spread your legs and stay there." The order is brusque and with that sexy deep bass that my Master gets when he is turned on. Spreading my thighs wide so that I am balanced on the balls of my feet, I lean over the vanity so that all of me is exposed. The water starts and I hear a box being opened. A few shuffling movements and then he is behind me. His hard cock rubbing against my ass is so tempting, but experience has taught me that staying still is in my best interest. I am not disappointed as he leans over me and fondles my breasts, pinching my pierced nipples. The shaft of his cock has slid between my cheeks, causing me to moan again. My Master chuckles and swats my butt cheek playfully. "Alright slut, go check the water temperature and get in."

"Yes Master." I chirp as I scamper over to the shower. Lava. Just the way I like it. Stepping over the edge of the bath, I luxuriate in the spray. My hair is soaked through and clings to my back and breasts. After a moment Aaron joins me. With a smile I reach for the soap. "May I Master?" He just smiles and nods, turning his back to me. Starting with his shoulders, I rub the soap over his tanned skin. One hand soaps and the other massages the corded muscles of his back. Reaching around, I press my wet breasts to his back and rub his chest. Kneeling, I run the bar of suds over his legs. Turning again, his cock bobbing temptingly in front of my face, I lick my lips and eye the object of my lusts.

"See something you want little slut?" The amusement rich in his voice. Nodding, I look up at him. Running a hand over my cheek and cupping my chin, my husband leans down and kisses me thoroughly as the water runs over us both. "Clean it first, and then you may use your mouth slave." His laugh at my eagerness as I soap my hands and start rubbing his cock and balls. "Cleaning" might be an understatement as I used the soap to pump his shaft. Bracing one forearm against the wall, Aaron moans and then spreads his thighs further. Tugging his balls gently, I let the water flow over his groin. With little hesitation I take him in my mouth. Years of familiarity allow me to know which spots make him shiver and how much pressure to use to give him the most pleasure. Given the dark red color and the taste of salty musk on my tongue, he's already close.

Too soon for my liking, he orders me to stop. Still on my knees, I watch my handsome Master catch his breath. "Stand and face the wall slave." He extends a hand to help me up, and I quickly follow orders, bending at the waist and resting my hands on the now warm tile. I am so wet that he faces almost no resistance sliding deep inside me. A hard, harsh rhythm starts almost before I have adjusted to being filled. My breasts sway as he pounds me, knowing that I love it hard and deep. Moans, sobs, and small whimpers escape my lips. Within minutes I am ready, begging to come. Gripping my hips harder, he slams his hips into my ass, causing his scrotum to bump my clit.

"Come fuck toy. Come all over your Master's cock." One, two, three more thrusts and I am undone. Screaming my pleasure as my pussy spasms around him. My Master groans and I feel him come deep inside me. Holding my hips close, he stays inside me until he softens. With a soft wet pop, I feel the emptiness. "Good girl. There's my good girl." Stroking my back, he soaps me up before pulling me in his arms under the spray.

I quickly finish with my hair and shave, while Aaron sets up things in the bathroom. Getting out and toweling off, I see that I have had my clothes for the evening chosen for me.  Smiling at how my Master cares for me, I slide on the cami, black tunic top, and pair of soft black pants. A quick application of makeup and I am ready for dinner. Aaron comes behind me, dressed similarly in black jeans and a black t-shirt. "Mine." His possessive growl rumbles through me as he nips my shoulder.

"All yours Master. But we should get going. Wouldn't do to be late with our first official 'meet the neighborhood' get together."
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 12:47:21 AM by KalistaSadi »
‹KalistaSadi› Never fuck with a vet tech - we have access to good drugs and castrate things daily

RD refugee
Kiss Kiss

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 02:52:44 PM »
I turned to look at Erica. 
   “You’re not staying for dinner?” I asked.  She smiled and kissed my cheek. 
   “Didn’t think you would want me here,” she said, “I’m having dinner with Sarah, but I’ll be back tonight.”
   “Thank you,” I said, embracing her. 
   “Hey, what are big sisters for?” She replied, returning the hug.  She opened the door just as Aaron and Kali stepped on the porch.  The jeans and T-shirt she was wearing had hidden her body.  My eyes roamed up and down her legs. 
   “Hey,” Erica said, smiling.  They faced her giving, me the opportunity to admire Kali’s body and her form.  She had an amazing form. 
   “C’mon in,” I said, stepping aside and allowing them to step inside.  Aaron allowed Kali to enter and followed her in.  I had set the table for four.  I wrapped Erica’s plate in plastic wrap and stuck it in the fridge,  before joining Aaron and his wife at the table.  I noticed the collar around Kali’s neck.  I was amused but said nothing.  The  meal was enjoyable, especially since I was sitting across from Kali.  My eyes were on her most of the meal.  She didn’t seem to notice.  I don’t know if her husband noticed, but if he did, he didn’t say anything.  He seemed to be the kind of man, who would say something, about it.  After a few hours, Aaron placed his right hand gently on his wife’s left thigh. 
   “We really must be going,” he said looking at her.  They left and I was alone.  I went up to my bedroom and removed the small box with the ring that should be on Beth’s finger.  I laid back on my bed and cried.  I hadn’t realized that I’d fallen asleep until Erica came home.  She woke me up, I showered, and brushed my teeth and went back to bed. 

I woke and headed to work.  My boss came to me. 
   “Curtis, you’re entitled to two weeks of bereavement time,” He said. 
   “Honestly, if I sit around the house, I’ll go crazy.”  He beckoned someone over. 
   “Curtis, this is…”
   “Aaron.”
   “You know each other?” 
   “Yeah, he moved in next door,” I said. 
   “I’m assigning him to your team.”  My boss said, and walked away.  The day was spent bringing Aaron up to speed on our cases. 
   “How are you getting home Aaron?”  I asked. 
   “I’m gonna call Kali, she’s got the car,” he said. 
   “Nonsense.  You live next door to me, don’t get your wife to come out,” l said.  I drove him home.  As I pulled into my driveway, Kali was sitting on the porch.  I couldn’t help but smile as Kali stood to kiss her husband.  My plan to get her, began to come together.  I would have to wait until after the funeral. 

Offline KalistaSadi

• Roleplayer
  • The sub Goddess
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 07:49:30 PM »
Dinner was a quiet affair. I had expected Erica to stay, but Curtis said that she had a wife at home who was expecting her. While a little surprised that there was no beating around the bush that Erica was a lesbian, it was also refreshing. We wished her well and settled down for a nice meal.

After dinner the three of us settled into the living room to chat. The men seemed to get along well. Curtis kept watching me, and was considerate enough to keep including me in the conversation. It was strange, the expression on his face kept changing from grief to an almost burning heat when he looked at me. If he hadn't just lost his girlfriend I would have called it lust. Shaking my head at my ludicrous thoughts, I was interrupted by Aaron's hand on my thigh.

"We really must be going. But it has been a nice night. Thank you for having us over." Aaron looked at me and I nodded. Curtis stood and we finished with our "goodbye-ing". As we walked across the street, I swear I felt eyes on my ass.

A bit later, as we settled into bed after a quick bout of lovemaking, Aaron cuddled me close. "I can't imagine what he is going through. And honestly, I hope I never have to know first hand." Kissing the top of my head, his voice was a bit husky. I rolled over and held him close again, my breasts against his chest, one leg entwined with his. My lips found his and the long exchange of lips and tongues was more comforting than arousing.

"I hope so too my love." Tucking my head on his shoulder, I settled into our first night in our new home, well loved, relaxed and at peace.

The next day I drove Aaron to work and then ran a few errands. The rest of my day was spent around the various boxes. Unpacking went faster than packing, but it was still a pain in the ass. Since our house had a spare bedroom, Aaron and I had decided to turn it into our dungeon. He said that he was going to set up that room and that any boxes of toys should just be set outside the door. There was even a lock on the door so I couldn't sneak a peek!

By mid afternoon the kitchen was done, a crock pot meal was simmering, and the dining room looked like people could actually eat in it, rather than the former explosion of boxes. Though it was probably going to take me a week to get through the rest of the house. I had been expecting a call about now to go pick Aaron up, but so far nothing. A few minutes later a text message popped up saying that Curtis was bringing him home.

"That's odd." I muttered. "The man's girlfriend dies and he goes back to work 2 days later? Oh well, I guess we all deal with grief differently." Stirring the thick bean soup once before putting the cover back on. I prep the biscuits so that they can just be popped into the oven when he gets home and then go sit out on the front porch swing. With a good natured sigh, I take a minute just to enjoy how productive I was today. One foot curled under me and the other dangling, I lean back and make the swing rock gently. A soft breeze tugs at my pony tail.

A compact car pulls into Curtis' driveway and the two get out. Standing I wave to the men. Curtis waves back while Aaron walks over to me. He kisses me deeply and my hands automatically come up to tangle in the short hairs at the nape of his neck. With a quick swat to my butt he ushers me inside. I love my man, he knows just what to say to make me feel appreciated as he marvels at all I did around the house today.

Dinner tonight is a tasty but quiet and seeing how tired Aaron was after his long day, and how tired I was after all of that lifting and unpacking, we hit the hay early. I enjoyed these nights too, both of us in bed reading until we fell asleep. While I would never ever give up our D/s relationship, sometimes these nights where we put it aside and just spent time in each other's company felt deeply intimate as well. At the thought, I kissed my handsome husband in appreciation and rolled over to go to sleep.
‹KalistaSadi› Never fuck with a vet tech - we have access to good drugs and castrate things daily

RD refugee
Kiss Kiss

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 01:30:37 AM »
Confident that Aaron could handle the cases on our hands, I took the rest of the week off.  I would try and make an excuse to be outside whenever Kali was, often pretending I didn’t know she was outside.  She was amazingly stunning.  I loved the summer as she was outside more, her legs on display.  Every time I saw her, I wanted to throw her down and take her right there, on her own front lawn, in front of all our neighbors.  But I was a master of the game, and a student of human nature, and I didn’t want to just fuck Kali, I wanted to own her, posses her, dominate her.  I wanted to break her and bend her to my will.  My Beth was a farm girl.  I asked her parents if I could have use of it for some alone time, and they had graciously given me permission.  I wondered how Kali would feel surrounded by animals, being trained like one. 

The week passed quickly and on Friday, the church was packed.  Beth was loved by everyone who knew her.  I was tired and grief stricken, but I found myself thinking about Kali…at my fiancée’s funeral.  It was mid afternoon when the funeral was over and it was early evening when the internment was over.  I kissed the coffin.  I cried as her coffin was lowered into the ground. 

My sister-in-law embraced me.  Sarah was a beautiful woman and I would have loved to be with her.  She was, however, not interested in me, or any man, for that matter.
   “Are you sure you’re gonna be okay?”  She asked.  I nodded. 
   “I’ve been selfish.  Your wife has been living here all week and…” I started
   “She was your sister before she was my wife,” Sarah said.  Erica walked over and slid her arm around Sarah’s waist. Sarah turned into her lover and they kissed.
   “I’ll be fine,” I insisted.  What could I say after all?  ‘No I’ll take and abuse the new neighbour’s wife to get over Beth’, wouldn’t go so well.  It was Sunday night and I was planning to go to work tomorrow, at least for a few hours. I had to get home, before Aaron did to enact the plan.  Sarah had been invited to stay the weekend with my sister.  I ‘d even offered them the Master bedroom.  I discovered the couch was a little lumpy.  I dreamt of the things I would do to Kali.

I woke up to a rain shower.  I was having breakfast when Sarah walked in the kitchen dressed for work, in a grey pantsuit. 
   “Morning, sweetie,” she said.
   “G’mornin’ Sarah,” I said, “How did you sleep?”
   “I slept good,” she said pouring herself a coffee. 
    “I gotta go,” I said as I grabbed my case and left.  Aaron’s house was still and dark, tonight Kali would be mine.   

« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 03:34:02 PM by archon1980 »

Offline KalistaSadi

• Roleplayer
  • The sub Goddess
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2020, 10:04:14 PM »
The next few days passed in a haze of unpacking interspersed with time spent out in the gardens. I have never had a garden to tend to before, so even the front landscaping was a new task. It seemed like Curtis was out watching me whenever I worked outside, but I understand the appeal of sunshine during grief.

Aaron was secretive about our "dungeon" room. I love how he waggled his eyebrows at me every time I passed the door with a longing look. One night when he got home from work, I was setting yet another box of toys outside the door when he caught me by the hips. "Master?" I moaned as a hard cock was ground against my ass. Without a word he wrapped his tie around my eyes and then pushed me against the door.

"Look what I caught." The words were whispered in a raspy voice. Arms reached around me and firmly pressed my hands to the thick wood panel. The firm slide up my body made me shiver at the undisguised strength. A foot kicked my legs apart, leaving me in a half bent position. My hips wiggled as my panties grew damp.

He swatted my ass hard enough to sting and my breath hissed between my teeth. Small bites were nipped down my spine as he knelt behind me and dragged my pants and panties over my hips. A rough bite hard enough to leave bruises and teeth marks was given to my unabused buttcheek. My long moan and back arching into the bite startle a laugh out of the man behind me. Fingers slide between my thighs, rubbing, probing, teasing.

I felt the air and movement of clothing against my bare skin right before the sound of a zipper made me bite my lip. Shamelessly my hips canted back, begging for what I knew was behind that zipper. “Master. I want you Master. Please, use me!” Nails dug into my waist as his cockhead toyingly slid through my moist folds. When he brushed over that nub of nerves it was all I could do to keep my knees steady.

“Never could help being a slut, could you? I use you at least once a day and you are always ready for more. I bet your panties get wet every time you pass this room and I haven’t even fucked you in there yet. All it takes is a blindfold and a hard cock and you are soaked. Utterly shameless.” As he talked he rocked against me, avoiding my attempts to guide him where I most desperately wanted him. By now I was panting, breasts firm and nipples furled tight. My bra was a painfully sweet sensation against my chest.

Without warning he slid his cock deep into my ass. The moan I let out was indeed shameless. A few seconds to adjust and then he pulled back and drove forward again. My head dropped and my arms and legs trembled. No matter how many times we did this, the sensations were always so intense. Everything felt tighter, bigger, harder. Clothing brushing my skin now felt like hands caressing me. I can’t help the noises that spill from my lips. This is why I love being his.

Aaron’s long strokes speed up and his breathing becomes more ragged. Knowing my role, I tighten and release my muscles rhythmically, using my entire body to love him. He leaned over my back and bit my shoulder, coming in rough jerks of his hips. He backed up and I could hear him catching his breath and rested against the other side of the hallway. Another swat to my ass and then he pulled up my pants. “Going to keep you ready for later slut. Keep you wet and on edge.” Undoing the tie around my eyes he spun me around and kissed me soundly on the lips. “So, what’s for dinner?” 

RD refugee
Kiss Kiss

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2020, 01:22:57 PM »
Everything was ready.  I had called in sick to the office and texted Aaron.  I planned to take Kali when Aaron was at work to maximize my time with her.  She would be wearing my collar by tonight, my pet.  I’d put together a bit of a dungeon in the cellar, taking advantage of a metal post set into the foundation.  I got hard thinking about my plans for Kali.  I had to be careful, but to have, own Kali, was worth it.  As I was pouring myself a coffee, I saw Kali get into the car and start the car, and a minute later, Aaron got into the passenger side.  After they drove away, I climbed the fence between our two yards, my backpack on my back.  I knew the sliding back door was loose.  I was able to jimmy the door and slip inside.  I made my way upstairs to the master bedroom.  The bed that Kali shared with Aaron.  Strangely, seeing the bed made me jealous.  Tonight, it would be my cock inside Kali, I reminded myself.  I wandered around their house, pausing wondering what was behind the padlocked door.  I checked my phone.  Kali should have been home already.  A few minutes later, I heard her arrive.  Pulling on my mask, I hid around the corner from the door.  She entered and turned her back to me to close the front door.  I stepped out, my left hand closed over her mouth, muffling her scream of surprise, and my right hand bringing the stun gun to her neck.  She slumped in my arms.  I lay her face down and removed a few zip ties from my bag, selected one and returned the others.  I pulled both her arms behind her, crossing them at the wrists, and secured them there.  I secured her ankles as well.  Finally, a length of duct tape, just to keep her quiet until I could get her to my sound proof dungeon.  I scaled the fence with her over my shoulder and entered through my back door.  I hurried downstairs, securing her arms to the post.  Setting up the baby monitor, I went about some chores.  It wasn’t long before I heard her stirring.  I slowly made my way downstairs.  I watched her eyes widen when she saw me.  Fear, anger and confusion clouded her pretty face. 
   “I’m gonna take this tape off, Kali.  This entire room is sound proofed so I’m the only one who will hear you and it’ll piss me off.  Understand?”

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980