In Chat Now:

Author Topic: The worst protection money can buy (girlie00)  (Read 7258 times)

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 433
  • everything is better with blood
Re: The worst protection money can buy (girlie00)
« Reply #210 on: October 14, 2019, 05:23:23 PM »
You got angry, your body was being used against you as a weapon and I moaned as I kept ramming forwards.  Grunting, enjoying you even as you railed against me.  My tongue slowly coming out and dancing around your shoulder as I growled and took you.  Laughing when you talked and screamed at me and then curled up against yourself.  Turtling, trying to find some way to protect your blindspots, your valuable portions.  I know that you don't think it will work. 

Instead of hitting you, I leaned forward.  "I know you don't think that at all.  You wanted me to ravage you and enjoy your body."  I snapped my teeth, clicking them right next to your ear.  Holding the back of your neck as my hips kept ramming forward.  Driving in to you over, and over again.   "But if you want it to hurt more, you just had to ask."  I laughed and brought my hand down on the back of your spine.  hittting it there, cracking you even as I kept fucking you. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline girlie00

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 51
« Reply #211 on: October 14, 2019, 06:41:40 PM »
Hearing you laugh at me only fuels the rage that's building inside me. I know I won't be able to hurt you the way you're hurting me, the best I can hope for is to bruise your ego and I decide that it's better than nothing. I know I should just lay here and shut up until you're finished, that would be the smart thing to do. I'm not thinking logically though, and right now laying here quietly just isn't an option im ready to consider.

I jerk my shoulder forward, away from your mouth when I feel your wet tongue start to drag across it. At the same time I realize I'm supporting some of my weight. Why am I making this any easier on you at all?! I drop my hips so you're holding me up on your own. You're strong and it doesn't seem to make much of a difference but still it was something and it made me feel better.

You don't believe my words because of how obvious my interest in you was. Do you not realize it was all superficial? You never said more than a few words to me at any given time so all that was there was attraction. I flinch when you snapped your teeth together, pulling my head away to the side.

There it is again, your laughter. I've never been so furious by a sound before. I'm ready to lay into you again but my thoughts are interrupted when you bring your hand down in a blow to the back of my neck. I squeal in pain, my hands and feet slapping and kicking at the floor are the only movements I can freely make with you on top of me. Grunting while trying to squirm from under you, to wiggle forward, anything to have some distance from you. The pain at the back of my neck and how close you are make me feel like I'm going to suffocate!

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #212 on: October 14, 2019, 08:03:10 PM »
I felt your body slumping down, as you were trying some sort of passive resistance.  I grinned and held on to your body.  Groaning as my cock keeps slamming inside you.  Holding on to your body as I kept snapping into your flesh.  Groaning as I kept ramming forward.  Always driving my cock inside you.  I slowly run my tongue over your blood.  Grabbing and squeezing at your soft flesh as you suffered under me.

Your passive resistance is not working.  Or at least not the way you were expecting.  I laughed and kept ramming harder and harder inside you.  Licking up the blood and my hands constantly slamming down on you.  Hurting you on the outside as I made your inside feel good.  Laughing and driving forward.  Hurting you as my hand crashed down on yoru body, over and over again. 

Laughing as you realized that the pain is something I am getting off on.  As much as the pleasure I am feeling from your body.
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline girlie00

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #213 on: October 15, 2019, 02:37:25 AM »
Your cock is driving into me as hard and fast as you can manage and I pray that you're close, you have to be close! I gasp and try to pull forward each time your cock bottoms out. Your tongue runs over my shoulder again and I have to control the urge not to slam my shoulder back against your teeth. I'm still panting and recovering from the last blow, I wasn't about to do something to make you lash out again.

I didn't have to do anything at all, you start slamming your fists down into my back hitting me all over. The first blow made me grunt when all the air is forced from my lungs. I don't even have time to try and suck in air before your fists came hammering down on me. I reach my hands back, trying to block you from hitting me but you just focus your blows on other areas my hands aren't protecting. Tears are streaming down my face as I sob hysterically. Trying to get enough air for the crying and screaming I'm doing all while you're laying blow after blow on me is excruciating. "Stop, stop, stop, please!! Please Alec, you're killing me!!" I screech at you, my hands slapping at the floor just trying to get through this brutal beating you're giving me.

I can hear you laughing and your moaning has only seemed to pick up since you started punching me. You're enjoying my suffering, really, really enjoying it and it terrifies me.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #214 on: October 15, 2019, 06:41:22 AM »
I grinned, your little bit of passive resistance was clearly over.  As soon as there was a little bit of pain you were unable to endure it.  Your body was trying to pull away from me whenever I bottomed out inside you.  My arm was tensing each time you tried to pull away from me.  Not letting you drag away, so I kept dragging you back towards me.  Your body is mine to do whatever I wanted to.  Which I showed you by raining blows down on your back.

It was the pain, the infliction of so much delicious pain that did it for me.  More than any use or pleasure in your body.  I exploded inside you.  Shaking in pleasure as my cum shot inside you.  Shaking, cumming, filling your body.  And I did not let you go until every last drop had been milked out of me.  And then I dropped you down to the ground as I chuckled at the way you squirmed under my control.

I stood up and grabbed you by each wrist.  Using them to drag you along the ground to my room.  "You wanted a bed. Time to go back to where we were."
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #215 on: October 15, 2019, 09:59:54 AM »
All I can concentrate on is the throbbing pain all over my back, unable to get used to the feeling before you land another blow in a new spot. I don't even notice that you've cum until your thrusts slow and I'm back to lying flat on the floor.

Relief washes over me, absolutely grateful that this is over. Finally, I'm free of your touch but the brutal assault still has me a sobbing mess at your feet. My body heaves with defeated sobs, trying to calm myself but completely incapable.

You grab my wrists and start to pull me down the hallway. I didn't realize I had been sweating at all until you started walking, pulling my tacky body from the spot I had been held in for so long. I let out a squeal mid sob, it feels like my skin in being ripped off when you roughly drag me along. It hurts but I know I couldn't walk even if you were to let me.

You drop me once inside of the room we had been sleeping in not long ago. I crawl over to the bed and shakily get in, pulling the covers up to my chin. I scoot over to the edge as far as I can with my back towards your side of the bed. In the fetal position holding myself, I can feel your cum starting to leak from my pussy which only makes my crying continue. I wipe at my eyes while pressing my lips together trying to calm down, to not annoy you from being able to fall back to sleep.

My body shakes with quiet sobs knowing that the sun will be up in couple of hours and I'll still be here with you. Hours ago I was positive that I was getting out of here and that I'd never have to see you again. Now, after what just happened I don't think I'll ever be brave enough to try and escape from you again.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #216 on: October 15, 2019, 05:00:09 PM »
I was amused by the sound that my moving you managed to elicit from you.  Such pain in it, such delicious pain.  All that you had inflicted on me and more.  That was what I was thinking and it was constantly making me smile to see you bouncing and suffering.  That was why I dragged you when I could have just as easily carried you.  After all I had already carried you from your bedroom to mine.  But scraping along the ground, tugging on your wrists, pulling your arms in their sockets was so much more fun. 

I decided to not even bother putting you in the bed.  Letting you slump down there and crawl in to it like an animal.  I found myself grinning as my tongue slowly walked over your body.  Tasting as much of your skin and the flesh of your body as I could.  SImply because you are so perfect, so deliciously perfect in your agony.

You did not want me still touching you but I know that.  SO of course I touched you.  My arm snaking out and wrapping aroun dyour body.  Dragging you back a little bit until you are touching me.  Touching my body in a spooning position.  Not because I want to but because I know it hurts you a little bit.  Kills you inside to be like this.  And then I went to sleep, so peacefully. 
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #217 on: October 15, 2019, 06:53:56 PM »
I knew you wouldn't be happy to just roll over and fall asleep. You pulled me close to you just torment me some more. Rubbing my body and running your tongue over my skin. I grimaced at the feeling, it made me feel cold and dirty. I can't control the trembling my body is doing in your arms. I keep waiting for you to hurt me, but to my surprise it doesn't come.

You fall asleep quickly, still holding me close against your body. Once you're asleep, I can finally relax. With my back to you and your arms just still, holding me lying here with you like this actually feels comforting after everything I've had to endure. It's easy to close my eyes and imagine I'm lying with someone else. I scoot myself back towards you, stealing your warmth and drift off to sleep.

When I wake up, the room is bright even though it feels like no time has passed since we got back into bed. My sleep wasn't at all restful, waking a few times during the night. Your arms are still around me, your breathing slow and warm on my neck makes me think you're still asleep. With your arms still around me the same way they were when you fell asleep, I imagine that you slept like a baby.

I'm not in any hurry for you to wake up, so I lay still hoping you don't wake anytime soon. Dreading having to spend the whole day with you, I'm hopeful that we might go home today. Thoughts of being around other people, being back in my home fill my mind while I drift in and out of sleep.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 08:33:42 PM by girlie00 »

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #218 on: October 16, 2019, 06:23:51 AM »
I bet you think you were up before me, and that I did not recognize you waking up and drifting off time and time again.  Trying to find some way to both get the comfort out of an embrace that is being forced on you and to not disturb me.  Neither, it seems, is working out terribly well for you.  I found myself grinning and slowly barely my teeth even as I forced myself to keep my breathing perfectly regular.  Just like I was still asleep.  It does not surprise me that I am doing this, that I am fooling you in to thinking me still asleep.

The best way to shatter the illusion pops in my head.  And I immediately act on the impulse.  My hands squeezing and moving over your body.  Softly touching pretty much everywhere.  Claiming ownership over it, staking my domain over your flesh.  All while it seems like you were trying not to move, trying desperately not to upset me because you know the pain would come if you did. 
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #219 on: October 16, 2019, 03:24:09 PM »
Lying in bed next to you, pretending to be asleep has given me plenty of time to reflect on last night. With the few hours of sleep I managed to get, my body is in even more pain today. There's not an area that isn't sore, aching and throbbing.

None of this is my fault, I know that but I was going to try my hardest to have a new attitude today. If only to make things easier on myself and avoid any further violence from you. It was silly, stupid really to try and resist or argue with you. You're bigger, stronger and have a weapon that you could use against me. My struggling is only making this harder on myself. I'm giving into emotion each and every time I lash out at you, it's the reaction you're looking for of course but I wont fall for it today!

Your hands on my body startle me, making me jump. I thought you were asleep since you didn't stir, now I'm wondering if you were faking sleep the same way that I was. The moment you touch me, my entire body tenses up. I don't know what to do, should I say something? Just lay here quietly?   I know you'll find a reason to be upset with whatever I choose. I settle for being still, not daring to try and stop your hands from wandering.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #220 on: October 16, 2019, 05:03:37 PM »
Everything is a test.  That is pretty much the most obvious statement that I can give you.  And I did not say it out loud.  I didn't speak.  No, you just had to quietly lie there and deal with my hands on you.  Testing how much you are willing to let me get away with, how much you are willing to put up with, and whether or not you are going to pretend to be cowed.  More than you are of course.  I know you are scared of me, lying down and letting me do whatever I want with you is a pretty good bit of proof of that.  But I want to know what you are willing to let me get away with.  So I can find that line and then advance it forwards.  To really put a hurt on you, to really mock you for the things you are letting me do. 

Everything I do to you I am going to claim that you invited and enjoyed.  Warping your mind is a matter of constant pressure, and if you are scared now then it requires me to push.  Push harder and further past any limit you seem to think you have.  That is all.  That is everything.

Hands sliding, from all over your body to the two most sensitive areas.  Left going between your legs to rub and right finding a nipple and playing with that. 
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #221 on: October 16, 2019, 06:38:24 PM »
You don't say a word to me, which makes this even more nerve racking. Lying with my back to you, I can't read your expression which might actually be a good thing. I know I couldn't stare into your eyes this close to you and keep calm. My body is rigid, not knowing if you're going to hurt me or just continue touching me.

Your hand trails down my body to start rubbing between my legs. I want to hurl myself out of the bed but my mind keeps my body still, not willing to budge. You're counting on me to freak out, slap you or ask you to stop I'm positive of it, only I'm not going to give it to you. I think back to yesterday when you told me you wanted me to be a fucktoy for you, keeping the things you did to me a secret. Maybe if I show you that I'm willing to cooperate you'll be more inclined to arrange the flight back home.

Your fingers glide over my clit, the unexpected pleasure makes me jerk slightly in your arms but the feeling of still being wet from your cum last night is sickening. Your other hand finds my nipple, not to pinch or twist but gently caress. My eyes fill up with tears while I silently lay still letting you touch me the way lovers have in the past. I don't want this, I don't want you anywhere near me but I'm desperate to go home and this feels like it might help get me there faster.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #222 on: October 16, 2019, 06:55:36 PM »
I grinned because you tensed up and remained silent.  Acting like you were a real lover.  Accepting my touch and even as I tried to make you work even more against me.  I laughed against your back, the shoulderblades there inviting even more of my touch.  I kept rubbing at your body, forcing myself to remain completely silent as I molest and torment your body.  It was hard, but I figured it was worth it in order to really fuck with your mind.  It made me laugh, the way you tensed and squirmed against my touch.  The way your body was exactly what I wanted.  Responding just how it should.  As my hand continued to work at your erogonous zones.  Finally it broke out of me, a chuckle rumbling against your back as I found a great shiver moving through you. 
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #223 on: October 16, 2019, 08:31:55 PM »
Hearing you laugh while your hands are working to make me feel good when it's the last thing that I want is just so humiliating.

My lips are pressed tight together, fighting against what you're doing to my body but I have such little control. I can feel my breath coming on heavier, half gasps and muffled moans leaving my lips the longer you're focused on my clit.
"St--" I catch myself before I can finish my protest while at the same time my hips rock forward slightly to meet your touch. I want to reach in and shake myself, what the fuck is wrong with you?! My mind screams at me, unable to believe how I'm reacting.

You're going to make my cum again if you don't stop, your laughter tells me that you're already aware of this though. You're forcing me to endure this and laughing at me like it's the most entertaining show that you've seen. I hate you, so so much I think to myself while closing my eyes tight holding back the tears.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #224 on: October 17, 2019, 06:20:52 AM »
I chuckled again, you were moaning and gasping though you tried to clamp down on it.  You were failing to hide your pleasure, but the word stop... that you did not let pass your lips. You didn't want me to stop, no matter what you might say you absolutely did not want me to stop.  The pleasure felt too good, even if it is unwanted. 

My breath was against your ear and I gave you the first words you had heard as my hands are on you.  Molesting and enjoying your body.  Focusing completely on your clit and your nipple now.  "Can't even bring yourself to ask me to stop. That is good.  Stop pretending.  Accept what you are."  I chuckled and rubbed my hips against your ass now.  Grinding my stiffening cock against the soft flesh.  So warm and inviting, I can feel myself getting ready to rape you.  After I make you cum I am going to make you scream. 
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980