In Chat Now:

Author Topic: The worst protection money can buy (girlie00)  (Read 6431 times)

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 431
  • everything is better with blood
Re: The worst protection money can buy (girlie00)
« Reply #600 on: May 27, 2020, 05:22:13 PM »
You are screaming and clenching around me.  Your pleasure washing over you as I smiled and drove in harder and harder.  When your orgasm hit you, clenching and shaking around  me I smiled.  Letting you reach and finish your pleasure and then I pulled you off of me.  Dropping you down to thee ground so that  I could spurt and cum on your face.  Staining it and staining your face.  Coating it in the thick slime that comes out of me.  I grinned and growled at you.  "Don't touch it... I love the look."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline girlie00

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 48
« Reply #601 on: May 27, 2020, 06:58:13 PM »
Just as I'm coming down for my orgasm, still blissfully happy you drop me. I'm completely taken by surprise and hit the floor with a loud thud, yelping in pain from the impact.

You. Fucking. Prick!!  I'm just about to go off on you but when I look up I'm met by the first spurt of your cum across my face.

I hate cum! I've never let anyone cum on my face before, I've always thought it was completely disgusting. I move to put my hands in front of my face, but it's too late, the warm sticky fluid feels like it's everywhere. I know it's in my hair and I can feel it running down my face and feel the first drip onto my chest.

I don't want to go backwards but it's hard to stuff my anger down. I can feel it bubbling away at the surface and when you tell me not to wipe it away I could just scream! I want to spring up and tear your face apart with my bare hands!

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #602 on: May 27, 2020, 09:19:09 PM »
You are pretending it is not bothering you, but I can see you simmering in anger. Barely holding it down as I pushed closer to you.  My hand is coming out and I rubbed over your skin.  Smearing a little more of my seed into, onto, you as you simmered in your rage.  Letting my tongue come out, slowly stroking over the curve of my lip with a smirk.  "Don't like me marking you?  That is surprising."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline girlie00

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #603 on: May 27, 2020, 10:25:53 PM »
I just want you to get the fuck away from me! Leave me alone, go fall head first down the stairs...soooomething! Instead you only come closer, the exact opposite of what I want right now. Trying to back away, I'm quickly met with the wall unable to get any further from you.

You crouch down beside me and I can literally feel the rage heating my body up. I know you're only trying to bother me, I know you want a reaction from me and feeding into that is just going to turn my day from bad to worse. Keep your shit together Ashley! I tell myself over and over again while you stare at me.

When you grin and smear your cum across my face asking if I like to be marked something inside of me flips. All of the anger I've been desperately trying to hold onto just explodes. Before I have time to think it through I slap your hand away from me and spit in your face.

"How do you like being marked Alec?!" I shout at you. My voice shaky, a combination of adrenaline and fear over what I've just done.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #604 on: May 28, 2020, 05:56:53 AM »
You got angry, spitting at me.  Ah... spit.  Everyone always seems to think that it will have some sort of visceral reaction, that I will recoil from it.  I lost count of the number of prisoners that spat on or at me while i was in the military.  It never bothered me then, and it does not bother me now.  Except as a symbol, a sign that you are not accepting your fate, that you are definitely in a position where I should be crueler, rougher, drive you back to the place where you need to be in order to happily, gleefully, merrily accept me as your master.

Without a word I shot both my hands out.  Grabbing either side of your head with a snarl and holding you in place.  Moving my thumbs over, to touch your eyelids.  You aren't closing them without my permission, I thought with a grin.  "I feel fine."
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #605 on: May 28, 2020, 02:35:39 PM »
I'm glad that I stood up to you for about two seconds... The regret is almost instant when you don't even flinch and just stare at me. My heart feels like it's going to explode waiting for the reaction that I know is coming. I can feel myself cowering like a scared puppy, trying to disappear into the wall when you grab my face in an instant.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry!!" I screech, terrified of what you might do next. You're scaring me! My eyes quickly filling with tears when you snarl in my face. "P-please don't hurt me.... I'm s-sorry Alec!" Slowly placing my shaky hands over yours trying to coax you into letting go.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #606 on: May 28, 2020, 04:53:03 PM »
I laughed, you were still talking about hurting you.  I thought I had reframed that action in your head, that you were seeing my bruising as attempts to test your devotion to me.  Seems I still have some work to do on that.  No matter, it is good to know where, exactly, I stand at this moment.  So that I can continue to erode your mind.  Tearing away the pieces of it until there is something left that I can hammer into  a new, submissive you. I had already made you think your father and your friends hate you.  shouldn't be hard to complete everything else, no.  Not at all.

My hands squeezed your face, you told me not to hurt you, and I just kept squeezing.  A silent stare, boring it into your eye, into your soul. "Come now, you know you want the pain right now. Why else would you act like your former spoiled self?  So I would act like the first night, right?"
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #607 on: May 28, 2020, 09:07:44 PM »
You're so cold hearted! How can you just laugh and stare at me so unaffected while I'm breaking down and surrendering right in front of you! What kind of a man just continues to hurt a woman the way you do!

"Noooooo! No no no no I don't! I dont, please Alec I'm sorry! It was a mistake!" I frantically sputter, now openly sobbing. I cant handle the thought of going back to how you treated me that first night. Why was I so stupid? Why couldn't I just grit my teeth and push past it? All of my effort in trying to make you think I was fine with all of this over the past few days just gone with a childish tantrum.

Your cold unblinking stare into my eyes makes me feel like I should just keep going. " I promise, I w-wont do it again... Ever! I'm sorry." Your cum now dried onto my face already where just a thin layer sits makes my skin feel tight with every word I say. The thicker areas still slowly travelling down my face. I'm scared, cold and disgusting and I just wish I could go home!

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #608 on: May 28, 2020, 10:14:18 PM »
Panic.  It is setting in.  Harder and harder, you are struggling with the idea that I had provided you with the statement that you were absolutely in the wrong situation.  I grinned, letting a hint of my cruel and sadistic glee show up on my face.  As I continued to hold on to your face.  Forcing you to stare at me while you continue to tell me that you won't do it again.  "No... you will.  But I understand. You had been spoiled your entire life.  Pulling away from that is a struggle."  I smirked as I squeezed.  HOlding your face as I leaned in, kissing your forehead, and then biting down on it with a smirk.  "But you are going to be better.  Aren't you?"
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #609 on: May 29, 2020, 04:07:16 AM »
My eyes are burning, I'm sure just as much from crying as it is from you holding my eyes open. I hate having to stare at you like this, I just want to curl up and squeeze my eyes shut tight. Instead, I'm staring back into your eyes and forced to watch just how much my misery pleases you. You're terrifying and sick, I wonder how many people know about this side of you?

When you tell me that you understand, that I'm like this because of all the years I was spoiled it feels like a life boat coming to save me from a circling shark and I'm happy to try and grab onto anything to save myself here. "Yes!!" I immediately agree with you, still sniffling and trying my hardest to stop crying. The kiss that turns into a bite on my forehead feels gentle in comparison to what I'm expecting after having spat in your face and I'm desperate to get myself out of this terrible situation. "I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry I was so spoiled. I really do want to be better then that... I'll try harder Alec."

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #610 on: May 29, 2020, 05:43:55 AM »
You are yammering, stammering your way through an apology.  I know that you think you have gotten off light, but that is not the case.  Not surprising really since you have always skated on apologizing before. You are nervous now, because I have never allowed it to happen that way. New is strange, new is scary.  Because I have never done anything like that for you.  Grinning, I moved one of my hands off of your face.  Just briefly, before it came cracking back.  Smacking you across the face as hard as I could.  "That is so you remember your promise."
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #611 on: June 04, 2020, 07:54:54 PM »
You're smiling at me through my apology and all it does it make me nervous. This is stupid though and I don't mean a word of it! Apologizing for something I never had any control over is ridiculous. I think you're jealous of me, that my life has been so comfortable and easy while you make your money by watching me day in and out. I don't have to work for anything I have and it drives you crazy!

When you take your hand away from my face the tension quickly rushes away making me feel like I could melt into the floor in a puddle of relief. The feeling lasts only seconds before you slap me across the side of my face. I scream out in both pain and shock and try to crumple to the ground but your other hand still on my face won't let me. I feel dazed staring at you through tear filled eyes, a ringing in my from just how hard you hit me.

I hate you! I want to scream, I want to jump on you and bite you, bash your face into the wall until your body goes limp! While it's a comforting thought, I know I don't have the strength to carry a single thing out. Rather than earn a second slap, I quietly bring my hand up to my cheek and try to rub the sting away "okay.... I w-wont forget."

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #612 on: June 05, 2020, 05:51:42 AM »
I can see the hate, the raw, unparalleled hate burning behind your eyes.  You do not think you are showing it, but you aren't that skilled at hiding what you think.  For that I cannot blame you.  After all, you have never had to do it.  Nobody has ever had enough power over you to make you try to please them. Nobody until me.  Sure your father might have been that sort of person but he was always unwilling to exercise it so nobody.

I reached down and put my hands on either side of your face.  Squeezing it, just a little bit because you needed to feel the pain of it.  The sharpness of pain approaching you.  I grinned, slowly licking my lips as I stared straight at you.  "No, you arelying to me, you know I hate it when you lie."
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980