In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: The worst protection money can buy (girlie00)  (Read 1562 times)

Offline girlie00

• Rep: 11
Re: The worst protection money can buy (girlie00)
« Reply #195 on: October 10, 2019, 08:26:31 PM »
You're like a robot. Nothing I'm doing or saying is bothering you in the slightest. I'm not sure if you're chosing to ignore me, trying not to feed into me or if you actually just don't care. From what I've seen over the years I'm leaning towards the latter. It's kind of impressive, if I had that kind of self control I wouldn't be so reactive any time you said something to me, giving you even more satisfaction knowing that you're getting to me.

I'm almost able to just lay still underneath you and get lost in my thoughts. The crude sound of you slamming into my soaked pussy is too distracting for me to slip away for more than seconds at a time. I wonder if it's actually this loud or just because we're in the hallway? Either way, it's disgusting! I so badly just want to dry up the mess between my legs and go to sleep.

The feeling of your hand stroking my cheek makes me shudder l. When your lips find their way to my shoulder, moving gently as if kissing me. I look over at you, anxious that at any moment you're going to sink your teeth into me. When I meet your gaze, the look in your eyes is terrifying. I can't even look at you for more than a few seconds before turning my head away.

Just minutes ago I was talking back to you, feeling tough even and now with a single glance you had me cowering under you like a child that's just seen the boogeyman.

I have no idea what you're talking about, and I'm not about to ask for clarification. Being quiet and cooperative seems like the best option I have right now. My skin is rubbing painfully against the floor as you fuck me against it. I'm sure my hips are red and raw but I keep my mouth shut, only gasping and wincing in pain.

Offline the savage

• Rep: 390
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #196 on: October 10, 2019, 08:38:23 PM »
I chuckled, you did not have the strength of will to lock eyes with me for more than a moment. Desperately turning yourself away from me before we could stay there for long.  Before I could lay claim to you and your body with my gaze.  Slowly I turned my kisses on your shoulder into nibbles.  Those became bites.  All while my cock continued to ram into your sloppily wet pussy.  The sound of our bodies slapping together filling this hallway as I moaned and took you.  Biting at your shoulder, and still stroking at your face.  Because I know that the contrast between what my hand is doing, what my hips are doing and what my mouth is doing is going to be too much for you.  Everything I can do to batter you and batter your mind is being done.  You are being broken to me. 

"I saw you looking at me.  Trying to test your will against mine.  I guess it did not go all that well, did it?  Did you reach down to find some core of strength at your center and found nothing there?"  I chuckled and moaned as I felt a little bit of blood trickling in to my mouth.  Staining my teeth and making me fuck faster and harder.  Because every single second of it feels good.  Feels right to so control you.  Own you really.  I moaned and rammed forwards again and again.  Taking you and enjoying you.  That was all. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

« Reply #197 on: October 11, 2019, 04:43:11 PM »
Your teeth on my shoulder have me whimpering. It feels playful maybe but I know you're likely only doing it to have me on edge, to have me wondering when you'll decide hurt me. I don't have long to wonder, before the light grazing increases in pressure until I can't help but cry out " Alec, please! It hurts!!!" I scream at you, sounding more demanding than I had wanted to. I'm bleeding, I'm sure of it! My shoulder is throbbing, it feels hot and even stings when your tongue drags across.

The sound of your hips smashing into my wetness and my cries of pain sound so strange together... Like the two sounds shouldn't be coming from the same person. It actually makes me feel sick!

I can't handle any more of this, I just want to throw you off of me. I know how that will end so I settle for screaming, my hands stretched out against the floor scratching trying to distract myself from your voice. The cool floor feels nice against my hot face, even being bumped across with the force of your thrusts.

Offline the savage

« Reply #198 on: October 11, 2019, 05:27:55 PM »
You told me it hurts.  A bite is what gets you to scream those words.  Not the fact that I had been pressing you down with my entire weight, being bitten.  That was what was enough to drive you over the edge.  I suppose it makes a sort of sense.  Because you were realizing something primal, something deep in the collective soul.  That we are a prey species.  Never managed to climb anywhere near the top of the food chain until very recently.  The primal fear of being eaten is hardwired into us.  A few who are not mentally all there do not have it.  Those of us like that make the best soldiers, and the best serial killers but still. 

"Shhh... you might be my prey but I am not going to eat you.  I just want to taste you."  That sentence is barely audible over the sound of our hips wetly slapping together.  The squeaking noise of you scraping and sliding along the floor only adds to the sound.  I find myself grinning as I kept ramming. Takin gyou and enjoying you.  My hand running over the side of your body with a low moan.  You felt so damn good.  So... perfect.  I hissed and nipped at you as I picked up the pace of fucking you.
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

« Reply #199 on: October 11, 2019, 05:53:23 PM »
What in the actual fuck is wrong with you?! You want to taste me?? Who says that?! Of course I've had men talk about tasting me before but never like this, not about tasting my blood!

Once again, I can't believe I've been with you on a regular basis for years and have known nothing about you... How you could be such a monster and I had absolutely no idea.

Everything hurts, my body feels heavy and bruised all over and my pussy is throbbing. Fighting has done nothing for me and im completely exhausted.

For the first time, I let myself lay still while you fuck me. Not fighting or yelling or begging you anymore. Just get this over with and maybe I could go to sleep after. I can feel tears running down the side of my face, making my cheek wet against the floor.

Offline the savage

« Reply #200 on: October 11, 2019, 06:24:29 PM »
You did not take it well.  That, does not surprise me.  After all I was intentionally being a monster to you.  Nibbling on your body and telling you all the creepiest, most terrifing things that come in my head.  All part of the plan to completely shatter you.  People think that they are strong and resilient. That they would hold up more than others in extreme conditions.  Sorry, but no you wouldn't.  You are just like everyone else.  Everyone breaks.  Just a matter of how fast.  I find myself grinning as I kept ramming inside you. Knowing that this is going to take forever, forever for me to cum.  That is just what happens when you get old.  If I play it smart though, you will experience at least one more orgasm.  No matter what else I do to you, however much I scare you, you will cum again.

I switched, between kissing and biting at your shoulder while I reached under your body.  Forcing my hand underneath you with a smirk and a groan.  Holding onto your tit and softly squeezing it.  Making you move around to my pleasure, my need.  I grunted and groaned.  your body felt so damn good.  I needed to fucking touch you.  Own you.  Hammering away as I sucked at your blood, alternating with the kiss. 

"Remember what you are.  What you wanted."  Mumbled into your flesh as I fucked and stroked at you.
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

« Reply #201 on: October 11, 2019, 10:30:15 PM »
Every time you run your tongue over the small cuts your teeth left on my shoulder I wince in pain, trying to pull into myself and away from you. It stings so badly, but your tongue is constantly back there rubbing and flicking  at my wounds.

My pussy is so wet that your cock isnt actually hurting me, aside from you hitting my cervix now and again when you thrust harder. At times I can almost escape and just pretend that I'm having sex I'm not at all into, and just waiting for you to finish. You won't let me do that though. You just have to be doing something to try and make this a little bit worse for me. Reaching under me, your skin against mine stings after being rubbed so hard against the floor all this time. Between you fondling my chest and lapping up the blood leaking from my shoulder it's just enough that I can't lay here and zone out while staring at the wood grains in the flooring.

I don't know why I even care when you spew your bullshit anymore. I know it isn't true, but still I just can't leave it alone. Through gritted teeth I hiss at you "This.... This isn't what I wanted!"

Offline the savage

« Reply #202 on: October 12, 2019, 07:12:14 AM »
I laughed, since you sounded so unsure of what you screamed at me.  Even though it was the truth you had to hesitate to get it out.  Like you were thinking that maybe this was what you wanted.  I know you didn't want this or anything even close to this.  But I am slowly worming my way inside your head.  Setting up shop and making you doubt yourself.  As I found your sensitive nipple and started to rub at it with my thumb.  Slowly over the flesh as my teeth pinked another part of your shoulder.  A new place with a few punctures from my bite.  It won't show as more than a little wound if you don't wear anything strapless. 

I growled as I did so, having shifted a little closer to your ear.  Letting myself whisper huskily to you.  "It wasn't what you imagined.  But it is what you wanted.  Deep down.  How else could I make you cum?  How else could I know just what to do with you?"  Mocking your own body's betrayal of you.  Using it as a weapon as my cock kept sliding in and out of your well lubed pussy.  Moaning in pleasure.

"When you admit it, the orgasms will be better.   You will feel more like a real human."
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

« Reply #203 on: October 12, 2019, 03:16:57 PM »
Your teeth aren't as rough as the first time you bit down for which I'm grateful. Still though, all of your bites leave my shoulder throbbing in pain and soon after, stinging when you run your tongue across.

Your hot breath is on my neck again, the feeling sends a shiver down my back and I quickly prop myself up onto my elbows, straining my neck trying to get even a tiny bit further from you if I can.

Your words stop my squirming nearly instantly as my heart sank. Oh my god, what if you're right?! I hadn't thought about it until you just spoke the words. I've had sex before that I wasn't into but had never cum, you've made me cum a few times now. I didn't feel like I was enjoying any part of this. I know I don't look like I'm enjoying this with how battered my face and body are at this point. I know the sounds in this hallway suggest something else entirely though. 

I feel paralyzed in place with your words and all I can do is lay still, letting you fuck me harder and faster. My mind is completely tormented trying to make sense of this, trying to come up with an explanation if only for myself even!

I can feel a tingle stirring between my legs, a warmth in my center starting to spread. Oh no, there was no way I was going to cum again... Not after the words you just whispered to me, I couldn't!

Offline the savage

« Reply #204 on: October 12, 2019, 04:08:14 PM »
I doubt you realize the physical tells of the body.  The  way that your breathing picks up.  Going faster and faster.  You are panting and gasping as I ground my body against yours.  Giving my hips a little bit of a swirl at the peak of each thrust.  Just so you can feel more of it.  Feel more of it and enjoy more of it.  Physically battering you would be fun, but it would only leave me with a pile of mush.  If I destroy your brain first I can hit you as many times as I want, a lot, and you will just think that it is something that you wanted.  Deserved even.  So I am focused on giving you this pleasure, even as I roughly take you on the floor.

Feeling you prop yourself up a little bit on your elbows I dropped myself down.  Grunting as more of my weight laid across you.  Pushing you down to the ground again.  So my entire length is rubbing against yours.  Hand still working on your nipple, even as I kept raping you.  Ramming away with all the power and control I can muster.

"Cum.  Cum and admit what you are, what you have always been trying to be.  And I will show you how much pleasure there is in that."
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

« Reply #205 on: October 13, 2019, 10:05:06 AM »
You're so heavy on top of me. I'm not trying to fight or get away, just to get a tiny bit more comfortable but you won't let me. Crushing me back down, your body pressed against mine makes it hard to breathe. It feels like you're trying to flatten my lungs into the floor!

You're relentless, your cock hammering inside of me, the way you move your hips, you're doing all you can to push me over the edge. I won't let you do it again!

My eyes are focused on a decorative vase down at the end of the hallway, I've never noticed it here before. It's hard to try and make out any colours on it in the darkness but I can tell it's a lighter colour... Fuck! This isn't working, it's barely distracting at all. The muscles in my legs tighten and I realize you're going to make me cum again. The buildup is slow, but unless you stop this is going to happen. I rest my head on my forearms, looking down at the floor "stop!" I whimper, desperate for some control over myself.

You whisper to me again, the sound of your voice telling me to cum is enough to push me over the edge. Fuck you, I'm not giving you the satisfaction so you can just turn around and mock me.

My orgasm rips through my body but I keep my composure. My hands are balled into fists, digging my nails into my palms as I bite down onto my lip, holding my breath determined not to make a sound. I can feel my pussy spasm, involuntarily gripping your cock and I wonder if you can feel it. My body trembles as you keep up the pace of your hips, your cock still working my gspot dragging my orgasm out. The pleasure spreading and lingering all over my body.

Offline the savage

« Reply #206 on: October 13, 2019, 11:11:27 AM »
So desperate, so desperate not to show me that I am right.  Even though you invited me in to your bed, you are so desperate to maintain some sort of control.  Maybe over your body, maybe over your life.  I do not know, nor do I care.  All I care about is showing you just how wrong you are.  Your body jerks, even as you clenched yourself completely.  A futile attempt to hide everything that is happening to you. 

I grinned, and used your hair to twist your head up and around.  Putting pressure on your neck, not that much but enough that I can see your jaw setting just a little bit.  It was obviously painful but you have felt worse. I have done worse to you.  Dropping my voice to a level that is barely a whisper, I spoke into your ear.  More to make the breath wash over you than anything else.  I gasped out the words.  "Good girl.  But you have never been with an older man.  So you probably don't this... but there is going to be a long time before I am able to cum again.  You might sneak another one before I get there."

I thumped your head down to the floor.  Whacking you down as I changed my pace and angle on your body.  Hand that was on your tit sliding down to wrap around your waist and I pulled us both up a little off the floor.  Not quite to doggie style but enough for a new angle on your body.  "So say thank you."
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

« Reply #207 on: October 13, 2019, 08:29:07 PM »
I wince when you twist my head to the side. It hurts, but it's more unexpected than anything else. You whisper good girl into my ear and I can just hear the grin on your face. My cheeks heat up again, humiliated that not only can I not do anything to stop the orgasms you're forcing me to have, but I can't even hide them from you.

You're not going to cum for a while still you tell me, something that comes with your age. In another circumstance this would be a huge bonus to fucking an older man. Now though, it just crushes my spirit. I'm so sore and tired, I can't stand this another minute longer!

You couldn't just let go of my hair. No, you had to throw my head forward making me smack the side of my head off the floor. I groan in pain and wonder if I'm just getting used to all of the pain when my reaction wasn't to cry or scream at you for it.

You want me to thank you for making me cum, and for another possible orgasm shortly. I want to scream fuck you but I don't think it'll get me any special treatment with you. It comes easy, to swallow my pride and tell you what you want to hear. "Thank you Alec." I pant, still feeling the effects of my recent orgasm. "B-but can we move to a bed? Or even just on my back? Please?!" My skin is on fire, especially where your arm is wrapped around my hips. I can't handle you crushing the front of my body into the floor like this.

Offline the savage

« Reply #208 on: October 13, 2019, 08:51:18 PM »
You thanked me, and then immediately you started muling at me.  Muling and trying to do things differently.  Again it seems like you have confused my words to you with the reality of the situation.  Trying to show that you were in an actual relationship where your comfort mattered.  Not me punishing you for all the little humiliations that I had to endure with you.  All the terrible, awful things that I had to deal with when you were trying to control me.  Pretending to be better than you actually were.  Always talking about being an actual human and not the whore you were.

"We were in a bed.  You were the dirty little slut who came out here to get fucked.  You wanted the pain, the discomfort.  Apparently being dirty and screwing on the floor turns you on."  There is nothing that you can say or do that I won't find some way to twist and hurl against your mind.  Because I am better and more practiced at this than you are.  Just so much better.

I chuckled when I realized that you had stayed silent from me throwing your head to the floor.  A challenge, that is what I take it as.  As my hand wraps more tightly around your body. Clenching you to me, against me.  Jerking you back painfully with each thrust forward.
-genghis khan

Offline girlie00

« Reply #209 on: October 14, 2019, 09:30:47 AM »
I'm really trying my best to just get through this. I haven't tried to hit you, I've been careful not to talk back for the most part, I asked nicely for just a different position to ease the pain but you respond like an asshole. Why do I bother trying to be cooperative when you'll just hurt me and do what you want anyway?!

I can feel rage bubbling inside of me, my throat burning, edging me on to unleash on you. "You're a cunt Alec! Did your mom not hug you enough as a boy? Is that why you get off on treating women this way?! Is your personality such fucking shit that this is the only way you can get your dick wet?! Fuck you!!!" I scream at you. My body feels on fire with anger, if I were on my back my hands would be all over you, punching and  clawing to hurt you. In this position though all I have are words. I'm sure they won't bother you as much as I hope for, but screaming them you makes me feel better.

Not wanting my face smashed into the floor I quickly rest my head on my forearms to protect myself. My throat is still burning, this time holding back tears. Anytime I get angry like this, tears always follow but I can't let you see that.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl