In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• Blonde In Her Day Off Clothes 4 1
Currently:  
Description: By request......

Tags:

Author Topic: Blonde In Her Day Off Clothes  (Read 810 times)

Offline CerealRapist

• Mentor
  • Rep: 74
  • A choice of shame...or pain.
Blonde In Her Day Off Clothes
« on: September 15, 2019, 10:36:18 AM »
The Controller slipped down the hallway and paused just where the shadows relented to light.  Blondie was within ten feet of Him.  Of His presence.  It was her day off from work…and the southern humidity had forced the Controller’s prey to don short-shorts.  And a revealing top that accentuated her fine breasts.  Less than ten feet away.  Just past where the shadows gave way to light.  She was that close.  The Controller breathed in deep…counted to ten…and sprang like a panther.

Blondie’s first sight of her stalker was of an exceedingly large form barely contained within a jet black muscle shirt.  Her initial impression of the Controller was that of a taser being pressed between her luxurious breasts.  Then pain…blinding pain.  And darkness.  Outside the humidity still seethed but took no notice.  Blondie’s admirer had succeeded again.  She was to be entirely His own.

(two hours later)

“Please, sir…please!  I…I won’t try to kick you again.  Please sir.  I’m...I’m so s-sorry!  PLEASE!”

For her efforts the very pretty blonde girl inside the Controller’s basement was slapped once, twice and a third time across the face.  Three times the long lengths of flaxen hair billowed this way and that.  Three times a yelp of fright (mingled with shame) spat out from the mouth of the helpless girl.  She was standing…fastened to a load-carrying beam with her wrists ever so painfully tied behind her back.  The blonde was still in the provocative shorts and slutty top she had chosen for her day off.  Streams of tears cascaded down her face…moistening the fabric encasing a pair of enticing breasts.

“Sir…please.  Please!”

This time it was the riding crop.  Smacking home violently against the outside of the foolish girl’s bare left knee.  Within the Controller’s torture chamber the impact sounded as a gunshot.  Horrifically loud…and implying the infliction of intense physical pain.  Excruciating pain.  This time the blonde groaned in agony.  Hair flew wildly…then settled back against a tear stained face.  The Controller breathed easy and contemplated if a ‘further taste’ was required upon the opposite knee.

“I’m sorry!  I’m sorry sir!  Do what you like…do…d-do whatever you want.  I’m so sorry!”

What the Controller ‘liked’ – what he ‘wanted’ – was to introduce his Bowie knife.  To methodically shred his new prisoner’s short-shorts from off of her pale hips.  This he now did.  With aplomb.

“Yes s-sir.  Please sir…do…do whatever you want with me.  I’m v-very sorry I looked like such a tramp in those shorts.  Please, do what y-you desire sir.”  A point had been made.  A line had been drawn.  Blondie wanted NOTHING more to do with the Controller’s fists.  Or his riding crop.

Her naked vulva looked amazing to the Controller.  Here – revealed – in the air conditioned comfort of his dungeon.  Blondie had an exceedingly lovely mound.  Set off by exquisite legs as she balanced tip-toe in humiliation before the Man who had chosen her for sex slavery.  An amazing vulva…

“Spread your legs whore!  NOW!  Display yourself to your new Master!”  *up high went the riding crop*

Blondie jumped with fright but immediately splayed her sensual legs wide apart.  Showcasing her pussy and displaying her intimacy to her ‘new Master’.  She was crying…utterly degraded.  And desperately, desperately afraid of the looming riding crop.  “Please sir…does this…d-does this please you sir?  I can spread them wider if…if it pl-pleases you sir.”

The Controller moved in close – making sure his victim was teetering uncomfortably on tip toe – to almost lovingly caress with his free hand the pussy lips He had chosen.  He delighted in the moans of shame that permeated the sadistic environs of his Rape Room…as he flicked, fingered and fidgeted with all the wonderful bits.  Blondie kept her legs wide apart and submitted to the humiliation.  She was cold.  Aching.  And deathly afraid of what the immediate future held for her vulnerable body.  Already she felt in her heart that this madman had taken ownership of her pussy.

Blondie winced as – first one, then two – fingers strode up high inside her vaginal canal.  Her abductor was playing with her sexually…and there wasn’t a damn thing she could do about it.

“Yes sir.  Whatever y-you like sir.  I’ll be good.  I’m…I’m so sorry I scratched your face.  Ouch!”  Three fingers now drove and plowed up her helpless orifice…making all that wonderful blonde hair sway in a tortured frenzy.  This initial invasion of pain saturated the strung up body of the pretty victim.  A pre-rape of discomfort and shame.  “Ouch!  Sir…please, it hurts!”   Hips writhed, breasts heaved and legs spasmed as the vaginal torment went on and on and on.  “Oh, ugh!  Please!  Sir…uugghhhhh!  Please…I’m b-begging.  Please!  PLEASE!  Na – uugghhhh!”  Four fingers……

The Controller paused.  Then screamed in his captive’s face:  “Shut your filthy mouth!!”

Blondie sobbed and trembled…comforted only by the fact that her kidnapper at least displayed enough mercy to finally cease finger-fucking her.  Every muscle in her exquisite body ached; strung up as she was.  The pain, the humiliation – the Controller himself – was all TOO real for her.  Blondie wept and trembled like a leaf.  Tied with her hands behind her back to a beam inside the Controller’s lair.  Left in only her revealing top.  A piece of clothing that a certain Bowie knife was slated to visit next.

This time he whispered…whispered so close that His aroma, His manhood, His anger could be smelt:  “You keep your filthy whore’s mouth shut tight!  And maybe – just maybe – I won’t have to use this on your nipples.  You worthless pig……”

Which was when the wide blade of the Controller’s instrument centered itself at the top of his prisoner’s titties and began to move downwards.  Blondie experienced a brief moment of tension as the fabric of her top pulled at her shoulders…until the steely blade effortlessly began to rend and tear the garment.  Immediately pillows of pale breast began to fall free as the Controller’s knife carried harmlessly along her smooth skin to the navel.  Like music the halves of the top parted east and west…until the Controller could take in (and enjoy) the panorama of naked breasts he had so longed for.  In short order the shorn top fell noiselessly to the floor.  Blondie stood stock-still – legs splayed wide and hair matted with tears – and prayed that her nudity was more than agreeable to the sadist who would mold her future.

“Pl-please sir…just do whatever you want.  Pl-please………”

(ten minutes later)

The Controller marched his fresh slave down a corridor or two…and up a flight of narrow steps.  She was completely nude, had on a black leather collar-and-leash that nicely set off her blonde hair and was sobbing hysterically.  The pair made the threshold of a final passageway and halted.  Inside – upon the left – was a mattress.  To the right was a platform festooned with straps and electrical wiring that could not be mistaken for anything but what it was…a torture table.

The Controller taunted his forsaken guest that she wouldn’t be needing her ‘day off’ clothes again.  For that matter – he said - she wouldn’t be needing ANY clothes ever again.  Then he informed her that the choice was her own; she could enter the chamber – retain her dignity – and submit to the pain and suffering of the bindings and electrical wires of the torture platform.  Or…the Controller condescendingly announced – she could admit she’d been a whore her entire life – and instead opt for the mattress.  The sadist finished by saying how much he could enjoy her worthless body in either fashion.  Then the two stood silent – at the threshold – for what seemed an eternity.

Blondie made the first move.  Put one bare, sensual leg in front of the other…and made her decision.  From behind her admirer, stalker, kidnapper, torturer and rapist followed her.  With a wide grin on his face the Controller followed his slave towards the mattress.
If you behave, only then will you have value.

Offline Dodger

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
Re: Blonde In Her Day Off Clothes
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 05:39:16 PM »
“Pl-please sir…just do whatever you want."

That line pretty well does it for me.

Offline CerealRapist

• Mentor
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 02:26:50 PM »
“Pl-please sir…just do whatever you want."

That line pretty well does it for me.

Thanks Dodger.  I love to write "begging".  I mean, who doesn't like helpless girls - naked, alone - begging?  He he!  Give me a +Rep if you agree people.  There should be more girls in more basements begging at this VERY moment!

:evil: :cage:

cR

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 188
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 08:53:46 PM »
 :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Awesomeness!
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Offline CerealRapist

• Mentor
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 10:36:52 AM »
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Awesomeness!

In my opinion the victim was decidedly awesome.  So enlivening to enthrall a female like that!   :evil:

Offline archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2019, 01:06:33 PM »
That’s strange.  I read this a day after it was posted, way back in September.  Somehow, I didn’t fap or congratulate @CerealRapist on another amazing story.  I love his work.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl