In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Virgin fetish  (Read 3341 times)

Offline phtlc

• Every virgins nightmare
  • Rep: 25
  • n00b
Virgin fetish
« on: February 04, 2015, 05:14:06 PM »
Damn I love it. It has always been my favourite fetish; whether it's a man deflowering an innocent young virgin girl, or whether it's a cougar/MILF deflowering an innocent young virgin boy. Consensual, or nonconsual, screaming in ecstasy or screaming in pain, I love all deflorations.

Virgin girls. That innocent frightened look on a young virgins face when she sees the hardness that is about to penetrate into her untouched tightness, the quiver in her voice when she says "Be gentle please", the little whimpers as you nudge the head into her tightness, that high pitched girlish cry when the cock rips through her hymen, splitting her open, the look on her face and yelps of pain as the rest is forced in and the way she cries with each thrust unto her body right up until the look of relief on her face when it is finally over.

Virgin boys: Just the idea of being a young teen again, and having a mature woman take advantage of me, using me for her pleasure....awesome! I wish I could turn back the clock and wake up each day as an inexperienced virgin being taken by an older woman.

My idea of heaven...every day I wake up as a virgin and get deflowered by a different hot older woman. Every night I pop the cherry of an innocent young virgin girl!

Anyone else have this fetish?
Struggle and squirm all you want. That hymen is mine!

Offline LiskaHunter

• Rep: 84
  • Mandalore the Violator
Re: Virgin fetish
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 01:21:33 AM »
Anyone who knows me at all knows I have a virgin fetish (among others). So fucking hot...most of my original stories and personal fantasies revolve around it.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline phtlc

• n00b
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 08:12:37 PM »
Anyone who knows me at all knows I have a virgin fetish (among others). So fucking hot...most of my original stories and personal fantasies revolve around it.

Ahhh, yes.......there's nothing as precious or romantic as that special moment in a young girls life where she completes the right of passage and becomes a woman while trying to scream through my hand clamped firmly over her mouth. But then I've always been a hopeless romantic.

Offline wetslut

• Rep: 767
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 06:11:22 PM »
I do have a bit of a thing for virgin Boys,I've had my mitts on a few... :naughty: :naughty:

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1028
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's Tumblr full of petgirls, jesters and poniponiponi
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 07:25:56 PM »
I looooove bad things happening to innocent girls... girls so pure they blush if a man even looks their way and so sheltered they don't understand half the things he wants to do to m...

...uh, them.

For me the attractive factor is perhaps more of a mindset than an intact membrane, but physical virgins being raped is particularly sexywrong.

(my username IS "Ingenue" after all...)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 07:28:12 PM by Ingenue »
You girls are post-ethical. ~AdamWantsYou
I absolutely and categorically deny that I was there to Dom her, or that we got naked ~kittyumbrass
Last night, when I took off my bra, I shouted "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" and B pissed himself. ~pinkwarkitten14

Limits

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 687
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 11:07:48 PM »
Virgin boys: Just the idea of being a young teen again, and having a mature woman take advantage of me, using me for her pleasure....awesome! I wish I could turn back the clock and wake up each day as an inexperienced virgin being taken by an older woman.

I have this fetish, but it would definitely be for my pleasure and not yours. You probably wouldn't like what was done to you, unless you enjoy pain.  :spank: :bite:

I also enjoy a school girl (legal) losing her virginity to rape, either from her boyfriend or her Dad.

Offline LEONIDOS

• Rep: 22
  • SPARTAN
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 02:01:40 PM »
yes virgin mouths might bite my dick with any luck

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: Madam Jiggler
  • Rep: 717
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2015, 09:14:45 PM »
If I had my way, every single one of my stories and roleplays would be about a sweet, vulnerable, 18 or 19 year old virgin being taken for the first time by a cruel father, stepfather, older brother, uncle, trusted friend of the family... the worst kind of betrayal, a forced intimacy with someone who should never touch her in that way... poor thing...

But alas, sometimes the story calls for something different. It is my absolute favorite, though.
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline Mr Nice Guy

• Smiling predator
  • Rep: 165
  • Exploring
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2015, 06:11:35 AM »
Stealing innocence...delicious. You never forget your first time...I can promise you that...  >:)

And how much better for my victim if she loses all her virginities at the same time...no more anxieties about whether it will hurt (it will), whether it will be gentle (no...really, really no) or whether she'll be any good (she will...eventually). After our time together, she'll know all the ways a man can enjoy a woman...

Of course a woman needn't be a virgin to be innocent... I'm sure I can find something, with any victim, that she's never done before or refuses to let her partner do to her...  >:)

Offline Rosary

• The Valentine with Hollow Eyes
  • Rep: 525
  • Phantom in Your Mind
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2015, 10:03:34 AM »
I adore playing innocent, it's one of my greatest pleasures in life. I am fortunate enough that I, for a reason completely unknown to my gyno and I, and ridiculously tight.
Don't have sex for a couple days? Good luck getting two fingers in, son.
L and I didn't have sex for two weeks once- he thought he'd done a 'wrong hole' it was that tight.
And this isn't because I'm not wet... oh no, because I'm filth, even when I'm a crying an begging victim, I'm wet.
Shit, my hymen even made a guest appearance three times after it should have been long-gone.

So I'm fortunate that I can play a virgin victim in person and really feel that kind of violation. I can be all eyes, crying, struggling, begging my attacker to stop while he gets the sensation of a cunt that's almost too tight to be fucked... but someone has to.
~Per Aspira Ad Inferi~

I thought I was an angel, but I was wrong.
I'm with the Others, and I've been here all along.
Will you punish me because I'm made in your blood?
Do I fly in the storm, or wallow in the mud?
So don't blame the devil for the shit that you've done,
You made this mess, and you're just having fun.

Offline phtlc

• n00b
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2015, 11:04:16 AM »

I have this fetish, but it would definitely be for my pleasure and not yours. You probably wouldn't like what was done to you, unless you enjoy pain.  :spank: :bite:

Actually being abused by an older woman who takes my virginity by force or domination is one of my favourite fantasies

Offline phtlc

• n00b
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2015, 11:06:38 AM »
I adore playing innocent, it's one of my greatest pleasures in life. I am fortunate enough that I, for a reason completely unknown to my gyno and I, and ridiculously tight.
Don't have sex for a couple days? Good luck getting two fingers in, son.
L and I didn't have sex for two weeks once- he thought he'd done a 'wrong hole' it was that tight.
And this isn't because I'm not wet... oh no, because I'm filth, even when I'm a crying an begging victim, I'm wet.
Shit, my hymen even made a guest appearance three times after it should have been long-gone.

So I'm fortunate that I can play a virgin victim in person and really feel that kind of violation. I can be all eyes, crying, struggling, begging my attacker to stop while he gets the sensation of a cunt that's almost too tight to be fucked... but someone has to.

Can I have you cloned?

Offline Forceu2love

• Sensual Intellectual making fantasies come true.
  • Rep: 24
  • n00b
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2015, 02:49:28 PM »
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!!!  I have from time to time run across perfectly legal girls, 18 years or older, who represented themselves as virgins on rape fantasy sites such as this and thought, "Oh my, what a nice win win opportunity!" It makes perfect sense that a girl or boy for that matter who is a virgin, and perhaps not having a clear path to having their first sexual experience might fantasize about hooking up through forced sex.

I know people have various modes of fantasy.  Some fantasize about being a creature from another planet and fucking a whole village of women.  Some fantasize about being raped and beat up and there's all kinds of crazy stuff out there.  Me, weirdly enough, my fantasies tend to be things that are legal and that I'd actually like to try/experience, if I stumble across a willing partner.

So, because of how I fantasize, I don't just fantasize about some imaginary virgin.  I would have to actually run into or across an actual virgin, legal age of course, on a site like RC, preferably someone who fantasizes about initiating her sex life through forced sex and that would be a wonderful fantasy come true for both of us.  Of course I would want it to be very good for her as her first experience and leave her with a good taste in her mouth!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 02:55:40 PM by Forceu2love »

Offline phtlc

• n00b
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2015, 12:35:40 PM »
I have from time to time run across perfectly legal girls, 18 years or older, who represented themselves as virgins on rape fantasy sites such as this and thought, "Oh my, what a nice win win opportunity!" It makes perfect sense that a girl or boy for that matter who is a virgin, and perhaps not having a clear path to having their first sexual experience might fantasize about hooking up through forced sex.

I also have had a few "virgins" ask me to meet with them lol.

Offline melodyforever

• Rep: 136
  • n00b
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2015, 09:44:38 AM »
Virgin girls. That innocent frightened look on a young virgins face when she sees the hardness that is about to penetrate into her untouched tightness, the quiver in her voice when she says "Be gentle please", the little whimpers as you nudge the head into her tightness, that high pitched girlish cry when the cock rips through her hymen, splitting her open, the look on her face and yelps of pain as the rest is forced in and the way she cries with each thrust unto her body right up until the look of relief on her face when it is finally over.

That just got me wet. I like the vulnerability of the virgins, especially if they know what's to come. I do not fancy blushing virgins fantasy, but those who know what sex is and have an idea of the dynamics; however choose to wait for someone special is more exciting. It can be consensual or non-consent. In particular, fantasy of getting raped by a random guy despite the woman/man choosing to stay virgin until marriage and that choice being taken away from him/her is really hot for me.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin