In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description: (Roleplay based off of Totally Busted)Lauren Askew is stopped for speeding by Officer Boyd who, firstly, rapes her at the roadside over the hood of his cruiser, before taking her off to a disused farm where four of his colleagues gang rape her. The following is what happened next.

Tags:

Author Topic: Destroying Lauren (With StalkTheGirls)  (Read 331 times)

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Rep: 58
  • Do you dare to look back?
Re: Destroying Lauren (With StalkTheGirls)
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2019, 06:05:23 AM »
The fear in your eyes is plain as day when I slide my belt from the loops in my pants and slowly take a step towards you.  Tears are falling from your eyes while you insist that you haven’t told anyone and start pleading for me to leave you alone and not hurt you.  When you shouted at me for me to leave I fold my belt in double and pull it tight, the leather snapping together and making a loud, satisfying crack that echoes through the house.  I look down at the scattered contents of your purse and smile; lipstick, wallet, cellphone, car keys, pepper spray.  Without taking my eyes off you I bend down and pick up the pepper spray and your cellphone and grin at you.  “You won’t be needing these any more tonight” I tell you, placing the Mace in an empty slot on my utility belt and sliding your phone into the back pocket of my pants.

I take the opportunity to glance around your living room; there’s two large coucheseither side of a coffee table in the middle of the room, a large, full bookcase along one wall, a similarly large shelving unit on another wall that’s filled with old cds and vinyl records. Clearly somebody in this house has taste and class.  There’s a huge flat screen TV that’s mounted to the wall which has several wires running from it, most of which go to various games consoles that are on a table beneath the TV.  It’s all set on polished hardwood flooring.  The living room opens out to a large open plan kitchen/diner with a counter that wraps around to form both a dividing point between kitchen and dining room, and also a good sized breakfast bar. “Nice place you have here, Lauren” I say, my voice tinged with evil as I slowly advance on you. 

You start to back off from me, sobbing now as you do so, pleading with me some more.  Before I let you get to far I lunge forward, grabbing a good handful of your long, red hair and using my grip to pull you towards me.  “Time we had some fun you and I, Lauren.  Where do you want it?  Bedroom or right here in the living room?” I ask you, leaving you in no doubt as to what my intentions are.  Your tears a free falling now as I use my grip to pull you against me, your back pressed up against my front.  My intentions will be further confirmed to you when my erection presses against your ass as I hold you tightly against me.  I consider for a moment offering you a chance to give yourself to me voluntarily, maybe offering to have the charges against Jack dropped if you whore yourself to me.  But I quickly dismiss the idea; raping you again will be much more fun. 

You didn’t reply to my question so, while I still have you so close to me, I drive my fist into your right kidney forcing the wind out of you, making you yelp out and, if I hadn't been holding on so tightly to your hair, you would’ve likely collapsed to the ground and doubled up in pain.  But all you can do is gasp for air and cry, one hand holding your side while the other is trying to prise my fingers from your hair.  “I said here or the bedroom, Mrs Askew” I ask again.
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 188
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2019, 04:12:15 PM »
Right now I imagine being in the deep blue sea with a hungry great white about to devour me. I feel every hair on my body stand up and once again, the feeling of my heart lodge in my throat. I kept backing away from you, still in shock about what was happening at this very moment inside my home. This is my safe haven, or I thought it was until you stepped inside. I looked down as you grabbed my cell phone and my pepper spray, putting them both away from my reach. You kept walking towards me until I had no where else to go. I could see you examining our living room, learning our home or maybe just being nosey at what we have here. I sound like a blubbering mess and sure my eye make up is smudge as well. I look around too, look to see what I can use against you but there's nothing that is worse than a gun. You have weapons on your belt, weapons that can kill me quick. You tell me we can have fun now and give me two options of where, either here in the living room our the bedroom. I shake my head  "no" while I look at you with the big weepy eyes. "N...no!! You can't do this!" My back was against the wall and when I tried to move away from you, you grabbed me and pulled me to you. "Let me go!!! You can't do this to me!!"

Before I could scream out, I feel the blow of your fist against my back, but I don't fall down because you have a firm grip on my hair. I grunt out a scream and you pull me back against you, asking me again where I want it. I'm sobbing out hysterically, tears dripping on the floor, my head hanging down as I try and catch my breath. I couldn't understand why I was being targeted like this. Why was I the one that was being bullied by rape and having mine and my husband's life threatened. "Please! Wh...what d...do you want?!"

Your demeanor is cold and calm like, which is off considering the situation we're in. You were confident I wasn't going to cause trouble for you and your friends which is why you weren't screaming at me. You know I'm not telling anyone and that I am too afraid to event hint out what you all did, but you love the control you have over me. You are loving the power that you have over me, a simple woman who teaches the 11th grade who basically has lived a low key life. I start digging my nails into your right arm that is wrapped in front of me to keep me in place and your other hand is in my hair. You grunt out in pain when my nails break your skin, more evidence that you were doing something you shouldn't of been doing. Knowing full well if you go to work, anyone will see the nail markings in your skin. All I can think about is now I won't have anywhere to go that I can hide and feel safe. "P...please I'm sorry he drove drunk, it wasn't my idea!! You can't!!"
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2019, 10:48:34 PM »
I asked you a question but all you give in reply are pleas and telling me that I can’t do this.  I grin as I pull your hair a little more, pulling so that you’re looking up at me.  “That’s not the answer to the question I asked is it?” I say to you, looking across to the large couches in the living room.  You plead with me and beg me some more, telling me to leave you alone and asking me what I want.  “I would’ve thought that much would be obvious” I tell you in reply to your previous comment, “I’m sure you know exactly what I want.  And what I’m going to take” I tell you as I start moving towards the centre of the room, forcing you along with me by my grip on your hair.   

“Since you can’t seem to make up your mind, I’ve decided for you” I tell you when we get to the centre of the room. I push you backwards so that you fall back onto the couch.  Before you can try to scramble back up again, I’m rushing towards you and getting on top of you.  Supporting myself above you with my left hand, my right hand pushes your skirt up while my knees force your legs apart.  My finger traces along the edge of your pink cotton panties as my cock throbs in my pants in anticipation.  “You always were very fuckable, Lauren” I tell you as I take a firm grip of your panties and pull hard, the thin, delicate fabric giving way easily to reveal your hairless slit.  You yelp as you suddenly feel fresh air around you, your supply of tears seemingly endless.  “I bet you’ve secretly been looking forward to this again haven’t you, Lauren, you little slut” I say as I reach for the zipper of my pants, readying myself to claim your body again.
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2019, 04:19:13 PM »
I yelped out in pain when you pulled my hair, causing me to look up at you. I had tears streaming down my face as you went on about how that is not what you asked. "Please! You're hurting me!" I know what you want, but why did it have to be me?! I was feeling lost for words as I was choking out my pleas and sobs. I had to stand on my toes because you were causing me to by how you were yanking my hair. "Let go of my hair! Please!!!" I was whimpering out like a hurt animal, trying to dig my nails into your arm so you would let go. "Y...you can't do this! You've already gotten what you wanted before, all of you did!!"

You led me over to the sofa, the whole time I'm crying my eyes out, pleading and begging with you not to do this. I still think this is just one of my nightmares,  one of the few that would wake me up screaming in the middle of the night. I just can't believe this is happening again! I feel like I am watching this from above, that this is not real. How could the police in this town be so evil?! You back me into sofa and I fall down and you get on top of me, I'm kicking and trying to get off but you hold me down. "NO!! You can't, not again!!" I'm looking for my cat but he's hiding, he's probably terrified and doesn't know what all the commotion is about.

I screamed out when you ripped my panties off and in the back of my head, I'm wondering if it matters there will be evidence. It's not going to matter most likely. Who was I going to tell?
"No, no, no!!! I beg you don't do this! Not in my own home! No!! Please!! HELLLLP!! SOMEONE PLEASE!! ANYONE!" If a neighbor were to hear the noises coming from in here, than they could get me help. It wouldn't be me telling but them. I took my right hand and scratch you across the face in the process of trying to fight back. I drew blood...good. You had three thin stripes of blood across your left cheek, now you'll be questioned by those who see you what happened. The only thing that came to my mind was the others would know, the others might come after me too.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2019, 09:33:24 PM »
You first tell me that I’m hurting you, then go on to say that I can’t do this to you and that I - we - got what we wanted last time.  That maybe so but there was never any deal done that it would be a once in a lifetime event.  “I’ll think you find that I proved I can do this last time, Lauren” I tell you as I fumble my pants undone, my throbbing cock on the verge of being freed to violate you again.  You start to plead with me.  Quiet, pathetic little pleas of ‘no’ over and over, then begging me not to do this in your own home.  “I can’t think of a better place to rape you” I say, smirking at you as I speak.  Your words, mumbled and barely audible through the crying and sobbing, quickly turn to screams.  Screams for help at the top of your voice.  If your neighbours are in they’ll undoubtedly hear you so I quickly push down my boxers and allow my thick, hard shaft his freedom, then cover your mouth with my hand, any further screaming getting no further.  “Shut the fuck up or I’ll shut you up”  I tell you. 

Just when I think I have you under control, have you scared into submission, you start to fight back, your long nails digging into the skin of my cheek; raking down and scratching me.  I can feel the blood oozing from them and I know that’s going to look bad at work.  People are going to ask how I got them.  Sure, I’ll end up making up some bullshit about a slut I picked up in a bar who liked it rough, but it won’t stop the questions.  Or the looks.  I remove my hand from your mouth just long enough to ball it into a fist that I drive into your left temple twice in quick succession.  You cry out loudly, your eyeballs roll up a little in their sockets and your hand goes all but limp. 

While you’re dazed and a little more compliant, I reach between us and aim my manhood between your thighs, guiding him to his goal.  I press the tip against your entrance, using the liberal coating of precum that’s leaked from me as a lube; rubbing my cock up and down your slit to coat your pussy in my leaked cream.  As soon as you start coming out of the fug that my punches put you in, I cover your mouth with my hand again then push  forward with my hips.  You scream in pain into my hand as my thick shaft stretches you out; filling you as I force myself inside your dry pussy; groaning with pleasure as I remind myself how good your inner walls felt around my cock.  I don’t ease into you, I push myself balls deep with one hard thrust of my hips before I start to slowly move and grind inside you.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 10:18:12 PM by Stalk The Girls »
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2019, 01:32:30 PM »
Everything about you is hateful! All I did was drive a little too fast like the whole world does and now I am being harassed, I am being stalked, and now I am about to be raped again. At any given time you could call for back up to my house, my husband is in jail so I would have no one here to help me. We don't really know our neighbors too well and really don't see much of them. I wonder what Jack is doing now. I wonder if he is feeling like a complete asshole for not listening to me when I said we needed a lift home in an Uber. I know there is no way I can win this battle with you, you're twice the size of me and armed. I wonder if you guys do this to other women in this city or just me. You're struggling to keep me at bay and quiet, my screaming is hurting your ears that I can tell. I'm begging so hard, trying to reason with you and make you feel some sort of sympathy for what you are about to do. Usually tears work on men, but I think mine were making you harder.

You cover my mouth and tell me to shut up or you'll shut me up. That was most likely a death threat. I can't stop screaming though, even under your hand my screams are muffled. After I scratched you, you retaliate by punching me on the side of my head where my temple was, causing me to stop and become dazed. You free your long, thick cock; covered in thick veins and dripping precum. I can feel you lining yourself up against my slit, getting me somewhat prepared to be fucked. I'm not wet, so the only lube that I'm going to get is what's coming out of you now. You cover my mouth again and this time without any warning, you start penetrating me; going in full force, not an inch at a time. It felt like you were raping me with a baseball bat and in this position. I screamed and tensed up, clenching in pain as I arched my back some and tried my best to relax the lower region of my body so it wouldn't be as painful taking in your thickness. I can't try and take your gun and shoot you, I'll never be found innocent. I can't do anything towards you because you're a cop and no one, no would believe me. You were grunting, moaning out as you held me down and raped me on the same couch that Jack and I would lay together and watch movies on with our cat. I have to keep myself together and not let this break me, I still wasn't over what you all did to me months ago. This hurt so bad, so fucking bad I just continued to scream under your hand.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2019, 05:33:20 PM »
Your back arches and you keep screaming into my hand as I’m plowing forward, driving my thick cock into your pussy over and over.  Grunting and gasping as I violate you, my balls slapping against your ass every time I bottom out inside of you.  I’m groaning with pleasure when I feel you slowly start to moisten around me, your body’s natural instincts to defend itself taking control of you.  I know that it’s a natural reaction that you have no control over, that it’s your body’s way of preventing damage to you during sex.  But it’s a great way to taunt and humiliate a woman you’re raping, and I take the bull by the horns and use that small weapon against you.

“Looky here” I say, gasping my words as thrust deep into you again and again.  “Little fucking whore’s getting wet while she’s being raped” I say, my voice mocking you.  With my free hand I reach for your blouse, my weight being held up only by the hand that’s clamped around your mouth, more pressure being placed on your jaw.  I pull and rip at your blouse, some of the buttons popping clean off the garment, part of it ripping as I pull and yank.  I reach inside and start to grope and fondle at your pert breasts. My hand finds its way into your bra and I use my thumb and finger to play with your nipple, teasing it erect - an action that serves to moisten you even more. 

“I’ve fucking missed this, Lauren” I say as I pound away at your pussy that’s getting wetter by the minute.  “I can’t believe I waited this long to come and fuck you again” I tell you with a smirk, my hand groping at your tits, my cock penetrating deep into your tight, unwilling vagina.  “I reckon my boys would like to have another go on you as well” I say with a grin.  “I might have to make a few calls when I’m done” I say as I enjoy your young body and everything it has to offer me.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2019, 02:46:13 AM »
I finally start getting wet and the pain subsides some, but not all the way. I know I'm be sore when you're done, downright in utter pain. I hate how you groan out when you feel my pussy getting wet, soaking your cock as your nuts slap hard against my ass. I feel my face redden with humiliation when you throw it in my face. You grunt out your words how I'm a whore getting wet by being raped. I only cried harder. I wonder if you'll leave me in once piece tonight, I'm already starting to feel like I'm breaking again all the way like I did in the beginning when you and those assholes took their turns on me. You reached and grabbed my blouse, ripping it open as buttons scattered all over the floor. I shrieked under your hand when you did so, reaching in my bra and pinching my nipples making them erect.  I'm getting even wetter and my nipples are hard sticking up through my white lace bra.

You told me you missed this, like you were OWED THIS! I was so angry! I wanted to either kill you and the others or just jump off a bridge and end it all. When you tell me you're going to have to call the others, I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack right here on my couch with you inside of me. Being raped be one was bad enough, four more was beyond traumatic and humiliating; beyond what words could really describe.  I was shaking my head from side to side in protest at what you just said. You can see I'm trying to deny your request, you can hear my painful and agonizing screams under your hand.

I try and buck you off but you're too big, too strong. I kept trying to hit at you, pushing at you and doing all I can to prevent you from finishing inside of me. I know it is useless, but I'm in a frenzy! It hurts so bad! You're cock still feels like a baseball bat even thought I am wet, it still hurts! How could a police officer do this to me or any woman?

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2019, 05:26:37 PM »
I groan with pleasure when I feel you starting to really soak my cock, gasping each time I thrust deep inside you, grinning down at you when you scream into my hand.  Your nipples are hard as bullets as I’m playing with them one by one, touching them to make you even wetter and making it easier to slide my thick, hard shaft in and out of you.  I laugh at you when I tell you that I might have to make some calls to the other guys who raped you in the barn that afternoon because you freak the fuck out.  You start shaking your head from side to side, bucking your hips up and down to try and throw me off balance - surely you must realise, must be able to feel, that this only angles your pussy towards my cock and allows me to plow even deeper inside you.  Your arms start flailing all over the place, swiping at me, punching me, trying to push me off you, all as you scream into my hand as best you can, the muffled noise sounding a combination of panic and dread and defeat.

I remove my hand from your bra and use it to take control of one of your wrists, lessening your attempts at hurting me, not that you’re being particularly successful at that, I’m much stronger and well built than you are and, although I can feel your pathetic little punches, they’re barely hurting and not slowing my strokes down in the slightest.  I grasp your right wrist in my left hand and squeeze it tightly, squeezing to the bone until it has to hurt, holding it down by the side of your head as I continue to thrust and pound into your tight, soaked pussy.  Grinning and laughing at the cruelty of raping you for a second time, this time in your own home where you likely thought you were safe.

I can feel myself starting to stiffen inside you as I’m fucking you and I know it won’t be much longer until I unload into you again.  I pick up my pace grunting louder and gasping heavier, thrusting deeper and squeezing tighter on your wrist and mouth.  “I bet you’re looking forward to having some more of my cum shot up your cunt aren’t you, slut?” I ask, taunting you.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2019, 03:26:31 AM »
I knew my punches weren't hurting you in the slightest but I had to try. You grabbed me and held both my wrists together with just your one hand while the other still covered my screams. I was pinned down by a man that could easily break me and is able to hold me down with just one hand. I was having flashbacks of the first time you raped me as you were raping me now. My pussy was getting wetter and I could feel my wetness leaking down my inner thighs.

Your grunts were getting louder, you were gasping out as you felt how wet you made me.  I'll never forget your noises, even before this night I still woke up screaming from nightmares of you grunting in my ear. I knew I wasn't going to ever get over what happened before. Most people have a painful past, but you were making my life painful. You were hurting me even now with how you were crushing my wrists, clamping your hand too hard against my mouth, and fucking me too hard. What will Jack say when he sees the bruises? I can't make up another story like how I fell down the stairs at the high school.

I wasn't safe anymore. I had no one to tell what happened and what continues to happen. You and the others could destroy me, spread rumors to where my reputation gets soiled. I knew your colleagues were mostly married, some even had kids. I didn't know about you but it broke my heart to know that their wives, their kids had no idea what was going on then and now. Their wives feel safe at night thinking their husbands are going men that protect them and the city. I wonder how they would react if they knew they raped a woman, a fucking helpless woman. What would they think to know their husbands were balls deep inside me, in all three holes; filled with their loads. I felt anger towards those women only because I was cheated on being treated anything less than a lady.

I could feel you getting harder inside me and you commented on how I wanted your cum inside me again. I screamed even louder, shaking my head and crying hysterically under your hand that was clamped over my mouth.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2019, 09:35:56 PM »
I manage to grab your other wrist and hold them both in my big hand, squeezing tightly while I keep my other hand clamped over your mouth, pounding and fucking your pussy with my thick, hard cock.  I’m grunting and gasping as I get closer and closer to the edge and when I mentioned cumming inside you again you started kicking and screaming into my hand some more, shaking your head from side to side trying to protest.  I grinned down at you, your body rocking up and down underneath me, your breasts almost bouncing clean out of your bra cups I’m driving myself so hard into your pussy. 

“I think I might have to make sure that limp dicked Husband of yours gets a couple of extra nights in the cells so that we can all really have some fun with you this time” I tell you with a smirk, knowing full well that will really freak you out.  “We’ll just keep you here as our own little department cum dump” I tell you as I groan with pleasure a little louder.  I can feel the pressure in my balls building.  I’m pretty certain that after my friends and I had finished taking turns on you last time you were all but broken so for me to come back and rape you again on your own couch in your own home, taunting you by telling you I’m going to get my friends round for another go and calling you names, I’m sure you’ll hit rock bottom and beyond by the time we’ve finished with you.

As you let out one huge scream into my hand, one that I can feel your teeth brushing against my palm, you buck your hips and make yourself a little tighter for me and it pushes me over the precipice.  I throw my head back in pleasure and close my eyes, grunt and groan loudly as cum starts to explode in spurts from my cock.  Stream after stream of my thick, warm cum shooting deep inside of you, filling your womb as I keep thrusting my dick hard inside you, my balls slapping against your ass as I fill you, your screams turning into uncontrollable sobs while I’m unloading into you.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2019, 05:18:40 PM »

I was soaking wet, absolutely soaked! You groaned out when you felt how wet I was and only pounded into me even harder. I was squealing under your hand when you told me you were going to keep my husband in jail longer just so you guys could have fun with me longer. I know this time around I was crying more, crying harder than the first time around. The first time you and the others raped me, I was mostly in shock. Of course the tears came again later, every single day and night. I could feel you getting ready to unload inside me and you were dripping little droplets of sweat on me. My breasts were falling out of their cups as you were ripping and grabbing at my bra. I looked and saw you had a wedding band on, you're one of the few that were married. I wonder what your wife was doing now, if she was waiting for you to come home and fuck her.  I wonder if you'll wash me off your cock first before you  make sweet love to her.

I wonder why you think you can get away with something so vile. How many more have you done this to? I wonder if you abuse and rape your wife at home. I wonder if you have a family; maybe two kids and a dog and a cat. I wonder if you are a church goer, if you invite your neighbors over for BBQ on Sundays and watch football with the guys. I wonder if you have trouble sleeping at night. I can feel your cock getting even harder, your stiff balls slapping against my ass. I wonder if Jack will no something is off when he comes home, if I can try and act normal after this. So many thoughts run through my mind and I'm snapped out of them when I hear you yell out. You're cumming inside me and I can feel every stream of cum shooting up inside me. I counted how long it took you to finish, almost 30 seconds for you to unload and drain your balls into me. When you finished unloading inside me, you collapsed and panted, trying to catch your breath. Your hand was still over my mouth and I laid here just crying as I felt your cum leaking out. Oscar finally came out of his hiding place, meowing and purring as he walked around the living room. Too bad he was just a cat and not a dog, I loved him but he was useless.

Your cock was still twitching away inside me, getting out the last few drops. I looked up at the ceiling and prayed that soon I would get justice. I know Jack his guns in the safe here and a few knives an d other weaponry. The only thing is that we can't use them on the police, we'll be sent away quicker than anything. I was damned either way! I studied everything about you besides your physical appearance. I studied your name on your uniformed, studied how you sounded when you were out of breath. I studied your hands and white gold wedding band on  your ring finger. I know your last name, but I don't know you're first; I need to find out more. I wonder how you would feel if your wife was held down and raped. Who knows if you would even care! 

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2019, 09:02:52 PM »
I grin wildly as I finish unloading, filling your womb with my cum, grunting and gasping while my cock twitches and spasms inside your soaked pussy. “Yeah! That’s what I’m talking about” I groan out, collapsing on top of you panting for breath, the last of my seed being twitched out of my cock as I look down on you, sweat dripping off my brow onto you, your breasts pressed firmly against me.  “Feels so good.  Didn’t that feel fucking amazing, Lauren?” I ask you with a satisfied smile.  Of course I still have my hand clamped around your mouth so you can’t reply, but that doesn’t stop me from taunting and mocking you.  “I might have to hang around for a couple of hours and fuck you every which way in every fucking room” I tell you with a little chuckle.  “It’s a nice house, I think we can have lots of fun together, Lauren.  I wonder which room I should rape your cunt in next.”  You scream again into my hand then I feel your body heaving up and down beneath my bulk as you sob and cry.  "I'm thinking the bedroom would be good.  I bet you have a king size don't you?" I tell you, indicating that I'm not only sticking around but am going to rape you again in the bed that you share with your Husband.

I look down at you and I see your eyes looking me over, searching; probing.  You’re clearly trying to take in as much information about me as you possibly can; hair colour, height, build.  Hell, I’m still in my uniform with my name badge attached, you know my last name but not my first.  Though knowing as much as you do about me, my cologne, my natural aroma, my surname, would all be enough to convict me if I weren’t a cop, actually proving it in a department that’s as corrupt as this one is going to be a hell of a job.  But there’s no harm in making sure.  My pants are only half way down my thighs and I can easily reach my belt with my hand.  I finally release my grip across your mouth and wait for the scream or the yells of protest and, sure enough, you open your mouth and noise starts to come out, but I can’t really make out whether it’s pathetic little pleading and begging or whether it’s a scream that got caught in your throat.

I’m vaguely aware of a ginger cat wandering around the room meowing and purring as I reach down to my belt and unclip and draw my service weapon from its holster.  Your eyes widen in sheer terror and your bottom lip starts to tremble and quiver, followed closely by the rest of your body, when I press the muzzle of my Glock against your temple.  The fear makes you tense up all over, including your pussy which clenches around my now flaccid cock that’s doing no more than resting inside you.  “Now, you’re not going to scream anymore are you, Lauren?  And you’re not going to tell anyone are you, Lauren?” I ask you.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 12:36:55 AM by Stalk The Girls »
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2019, 05:30:44 PM »
I felt my heart stop for a minute when I saw you reaching for your Glock, then you placed it right at my temple. I couldn't believe what I was seeing right now! A grown man bullying a woman, placing a gun right at her head to shut her up. You asked me in a sinister way if I was going to scream again, asked me if I was going to tell anyone what happened. I could of sworn I peed a little when the gun touched my head. "N...no!! I w...won't say anything to anyone!!" I was sobbing out and trying not to move. "I didn't say anything to anyone before!" You loved having this power over me, I could see it in your eyes. Your cock was still inside of me, keeping your cum plugged up inside. I felt paralyzed with fear, almost to where I could feel myself almost peeing. "P...please d..don't kill me! I won't tell anyone!" Oscar was meowing his head off, so much that it was starting to be consistent. I could see you were getting annoyed with my cat and I only prayed you were not going to hurt him. My lower lip was trembling as I looked at you with pleading eyes.

I wonder if you would really murder me here in my own home. You and your buddies would kill me no doubt. There was a lot of rumors here in this small town about the cops being corrupt, about how they were probably the ones that had something to do with that young woman who was raped and murder in that barn. Everyone was scared of you and your department, you had this town wrapped around your finger. "Please stop! Why are you doing this to me? W...what did I do to you?" The Glock was cold against my head, cold and hard and fully loaded. "Please don't kill  me, I didn't d...do anything w...wrong." I shuttered as I laid there, your load deep inside me and there was nothing I could do about it. My pleas turned into sobbing, shaking and feeling alone. No one was around to help me, who would even believe me and if they did, what could they do?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 10:09:58 PM by Teaseme69 »

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2019, 11:37:39 PM »
There’s no way I’m going to fire my gun in your house, you have neighbours and they’re sure to dial 911 if they hear gunshots.  But you don’t know that.  So to you the threat is very real.  You have a gun literally to your head and your trembling body gives away just how terrified you are right now.  You start whimpering, your little noises quickly turning into full on sobs as you try and plead for your life.  You stutter out that you won’t tell anyone, and that you haven’t told anyone.  You plead and beg me to stop and to not kill you, promising not to tell anybody.  I’m sure that I’ve already done enough to convince you not to tell anyone, the threat of me and my friends coming round anytime we felt the urge was likely enough to have guaranteed your silence, but threatening your life just cements our intentions that little bit more.  Your cat is wandering, almost prowling, around the room constantly meowing and it’s starting to grate on me.  Luckily I like animals more than I like most people, although I prefer dogs, so I’m not going to hurt him, although I’m sure if I threaten him later it’ll be a good way to make you do something you really don’t want to do. 

With my flaccid cock still inside you plugging you up and keeping my cum inside you where it belongs, I look down on you and grin as you tremble and sob.  I can see you want to try and do something to defend yourself but you’re a bright girl and I’m sure you can see that there’s no way you could overpower me, not in the position you’re currently in at least.  When you next open your eyes and look up at me through your tears I grin down at you.  And pull back the hammer on my pistol, cocking it ready for firing.  You gasp and whimper as you hear the firing pin click into place and I start to laugh when the warm, wet feeling spreads across my lower abdomen.  “You pissed yourself, you dirty cunt.  You actually fucking pissed yourself” I mock, laughing loudly at your predicament.  This has to be a first for me, I can’t remember ever making a girl piss herself after I’ve raped her and threatened her, so I’m feeling quite pleased with myself right now.

Finally, I climb off you, still pointing my gun at you, I stand and kick off my shoes before stepping out of my pants and boxers.  Leaning down, I grab a handful of your hair and pull you to your feet again.  “Time to take you to bed, Mrs Askew” I say to you with a grin as I start to forcefully move you towards the stairs to the first floor.  Pushing you up step by step, I move you towards the room where I’d seen you standing at the window earlier in the day.  Success, this is clearly your bedroom with pictures of you and your Husband adorning every wall.  I move my gun from your head and place it now against the small of your back.  “Undress slowly.  Very slowly” I instruct, “then bend over the bed” I tell you, my cock already starting to bounce up and down as it stiffens and starts to throb again.
Stalky McStalkface

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl