In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: The Final Girl (Teaseme69)  (Read 137 times)

Offline the savage

• Rep: 390
  • everything is better with blood
The Final Girl (Teaseme69)
« on: October 09, 2019, 07:46:09 PM »
This is my woods.  I have shown people that again and again.  Yet, every year or every few years someone comes out here.  A group goes to spend time on one of the cabins on the lake.  Or some idiots start up the summer camp again.  And I have to kill them, I have to punish them for entering in to my domain.  I do not know why they keep coming back, nor do I know how I always know immediately when they do, but I do.  Probably has something to do with the fact that I have been the same age, the same vitality since I moved here. It needs blood as much as I want to shed it.

There is a tingle, an urge in the back of my head. Someone has enterred my woods.  Some group.  I know it.  The stronger the feeling gets the longer they have been here, the deeper they have penetrated.  With a snarl I walked over to the stump in front of my cabin, there is a massive ax buried there.  Normally used for wood, but there is plenty of blood on the handle and blade.  It will be useful to punish.  And I feel blood flowing through me, it feels good.  There will be screaming soon.  Stomping towards where I feel the presence.  At the slow pace that somehow seems to gobble so much distance. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 188
Re: The Final Girl (Teaseme69)
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 12:25:52 AM »
My friends and I wanted to spend time goofing off before we went to college, all five of us about to go our separate ways. We needed to sew some wild oats and just chill and enjoy the last summer before we went on to higher learning. We brought out a few kegs and some other party favors to enjoy around the camp fire. Kate, Jessica, Tony, and Ryan were my childhood best friends; this was a bitter sweet ending. Of course we all made promises we would keep in touch but deep down we knew that it was not going to happen. Life gets busy, you meet people and fall in love and move on with your life. 

The boys were excited about camping out in one of the old cabins, us girls not so much. There's spiders and snakes all around and we would rather sleep in the van but Tony said it was off limits. We had no choice but to set up in the cabin. "What a fucking shit hole, Tony." Jessica whined out as she threw her sleeping back down. It was dreary but it was better than laying on the ground. It was only 3 pm, still plenty of daylight left to go swimming and just fuck around. This was going to be a summer to remember.
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Offline the savage

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 06:36:21 AM »
Towards the cabin.  That is where I am drawn.  I do not know why people flock to the cabin, it is an ugly place with no comforts of modern life.  Indoor plumbing, I believe that is the most recent thing that had been installed. And yet a certain sort of person is drawn to it like a magnet.  Now that I am close I can tell that there are five of them.  Five, a good number.  The usual number that need to be sacrificed.  My fingers clench on the handle of the ax, and I blew a little strand of my hair out of my face as I waited.  making no effort to hide, but simply standing still in the trees near the cabin.  I know I will be missed.

Waiting for the opportunity.  They will peel off.  Instinct tells me that two of them will head off to fuck soon.  And then blood will start to flow.  I gripped tighter and waited for that.  The pounding in my head telling me to punish, to kill these invaders.
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 05:08:20 PM »
My friends are ready to start drinking and swimming in the lake, but I wanted to scope out the place better. I wanted to get familiar with this place and see what was around first, but Tony and Jessica were eager to get things started. Tony grabbed Jessica's hand and they took off running somewhere. "Thanks for your help, assholes!" I shouted at them playfully, Jessica flipped me off in the process of scattering off. "She's a slut." Kate jumped in as she tossed her duffle bag and grabbed a pack of smokes out of her pocket. "Takes one to know one, right?" Ryan chimed in as he slapped her on the ass. I looked around the cabin and at the same time checked for a signal on my phone, of course there was none. "We have a week left of summer vacay, let's enjoy it with no rules, ladies." Ryan lit up a joint and pulled out a beer as he flopped himself down on the nearest chair. A bunch of dust flew up around him and Kate and I coughed and waved our hands around. "I'm out of here,  gonna go check out the lake." Off when Kate to leave me to unpack and organize all of our shit like usual.

Offline the savage

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 05:35:42 PM »
They are splitting up.  They always split up.  It is like there are forces that make these things happen.  I growled and moved towards one of the pairs.  Instinct tells me that they will be fucking.  That there will be an opening to have my fun.  The handle of the ax creaked as I squeezed it.  Moving towards them, towards the two who I have felt peeling off.  Going deep in to the woods to find a fun time.  I suppose there is something to dying happy.  For one of them at least.  Whoever happens to be on top gets the ax to the back of the neck and then terrible things happen. 

I find myself grinning as I walked to punish them.  I snarled a little bit as I walked towards the source.  I do not even need the feeling in my head anymore.  Now I can hear them.  Grunting and gilggling.  Fucking like animals.  Like the beasts that they are, that has brought on the punishment that they deserve.  Silently moving, it seems like the land aids me because I made no sound. 

The man was on top.  THe ax sswung.  It bit into his neck, chopping almost completely through the neck. For a moment his body jerks and spasms before going limp.  It took the girl a few heartbeats to even realize he was dead, and before she could scream I was on her.  Punishing her for her animal lusts in an animal way.  Hand grabbing her jaw.  Both clenching it up against her upper jaw to silence her and using it to crush her skull.

I moaned as her head started to crush.  And in that moment I was inside her.  Finishing what he had started.  Grunting, raping, finishing as I crushed her head with an explosion of gore. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2019, 02:55:21 PM »
When we reached a prime spot, Tony started taking off his clothes and so did I. "Nothing like fucking outside like animals." Tony panted out as his cock bounced when he discarded his shorts. "Well you're my animal as least."  I reached for his cock and stroked up gently, taking the tip of my finger and licking his precum off of it. He threw me down on the ground and entered me as I scratched my nails down his back. We were fucking like two horny rabbits, moaning and grunting away without brothering if our friends were near by or could hear us.

I could hear someone in the far distance of the woods and I thought it was Kate or Trisha coming to see what we were doing. Before I knew it, Tony neck exploded blood all over the me, all over the ground. I could see an ax cutting through almost cutting his head right off. His body was jerking and spasming and before I could react, this person, this deranged looking man was on top of me. I tried to scream but his hand grabbed my jaw, crushing it into my skull. I could hear my own blood flooding into my brain, washing over my eye balls. I was dying a painful death and when his cock enter inside me, I could of sworn he was splitting me in half. I was practically a pile of mush, head turned into putty on he ground as this being fucked my dead bloody body.

Offline the savage

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2019, 03:59:03 PM »
They suffer.  THey suffer and I feel myself growing stronger, the power of this place aiding me.  They have been punished.  With a grunt I finished inside the dead body of the girl.  The whore underneath the other whore.  With barely any effort I picked up both of them, after I gathered their clothes.  Kicking dirt and leaves around.  To cover the worst of the blood.  These do not appear to be expert trackers, I am guessing that I can hide the evidence of what I had done from them pretty easily.  And blood soaks so well in to dirt anyway.

I stalked off with my first two kills, they are both leaking on to me.  Staining my already dirty shirt a deeper, darker red.  The red of arterial blood.  The red of power.  Walked nearly a mile off and dumped the two of them into a ravine.  The sort of place that you can't really see until you are right up on top of it.  Odds are good someone coming here would fall in and break a leg before noticing a body at the bottom.  No matter how pale they are.

They are deposited and I start back.  Heading towards the pulses that I feel.  Looking for one that has peeled off.  Looking for another to make suffer.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2019, 01:51:09 AM »
"Where in the hell did those two go?" Kate was chilled out, smoking and drinking as she watched me unpack the bags. "Why am I the only responsible one around here? Can you get off your ass and either help me get us settled or go find the others?!" Ryan was outside somewhere god knows doing whatever.

I finally got not just my bag unpacked, but the other's as well. It was getting later in the day and I was getting hungry. Ryan was outside drinking and fishing. I stepped outside and looked around for Tony and Jessica. "TONY! JESSICA!!" Ryan turned and walked over to me. "Leave them alone, they're off somewhere fucking." I rolled my eyes at Ryan and snatched his beer out of his hand. Can you and Kate please go find them? It's been two hours at least!"  Kate was finally coming out of the cabin and overheard my request.
"Yeah Trish, we'll go find them, I'll go up north by the river and Ryan you go opposite of the lake." I smiled a smile of appreciation at her for stepping up. "Thanks guys, I'll stay here in case they come back."

Offline the savage

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2019, 06:51:11 AM »
They are moving.  Splitting up.  They always split up.  It makes things so much easier.  There is one remaining by the cabin, the place of power and the other two are heading out in opposite directions.  One feeling growing weaker, which means they are moving away from me and the place of sacrifice.   Doesn't matter, they will turn back.  They always turn back. 

The other happens to be approaching.  I can sense the form growing stronger.  the pain in my head growing as it approaches.  Not quite to me but in my direction.  Towards the river.  Good, I thought.  Lots of trees there.  Lots of places to bash their head in. Water too, can drown them. 

I tossed the ax over my shoulder, into the holder I have for it and headed towards the blip.  Before long I can hear it shouting.  Female voice.  Laughing.  Slurring words slightly.  Asking for the first two sacrifices. Not showing concern, but instead annoyance.  Asking if they want help finishing. another whore.  Another whore to be punished.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2019, 11:04:15 PM »
Kate was always the bossy one and I needed to get out and pretend to look for Tony and Jessica just to get away from her. There was no sign of those assholes anywhere, I was searching high and low along the river. Jessica was too good for Tony, she was way out of his league. She should be with someone who would appreciate her for her, it was a damn shame she only liked dick. "JESSICA!!!! TONY!!!!" The wind started to pick up and I was getting a chill. I wonder how Ryan was doing looking for those two.

"Guys where are you?! This isn't funny! JESSICA!!!" The water from the river was only making me colder, the wind blowing some of the waves around. I heard something in the trees, probably a deer or even a wolf. "Guys?" I squinted my eyes to see what figure it was, I could hardly make it out. "Tony? Ryan?" It was definitely a male form but it was much bigger than the two dorks that I came up here with. I knew it was time to head back, something was settling right.

Offline the savage

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2019, 06:06:26 AM »
I am seen, I can tell that.  But for some reason the woman does not run from me.  They all fit in to a pattern, the sacrifices, the whores, the bullies, and finally the innocent.  This one is not the scared innocent so I am not entirely sure what she is.  But she is here, she needs to be sacrificed.  Put down.  Killed.  I can feel the blood flowing through me as I stepped out of the shadows a little more.  Blood and pour coursing through my body.  Stepping from behind a few trees and leaves to find light. 

There is a moment of shocked silence, I am guessing while the woman processes the blood and brain matter on my shirt.  Jaw working but no sound coming out.  Then she turns to run, but the ground itself is betraying her.  Writhing and sending out roots where there were none before.  It took only a few steps for the run to turn into a prat fall and a scream.  Broken ankle would be my guess as I strode forward in silence to give her the same punishment that they all will recieve. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2019, 03:32:10 PM »
When the figure I thought was either Ryan or Tony stepped forward, my jaw dropped. He must've of been like 9 feet tall, eyes were almost black from where I could see him stand. Was that blood and some sort of guts? "Oh..my...god..." I saw he had an ax and he started moving towards me. Even though he was further away, I started to freak out and run for my life. There is no way this man is even human. When I turned to ran, I tripe don the ground itself. There was some sort of wood ivy and it seemed like maybe I was sinking some.  I couldn't move! "HELLLLP!!!! KATE!!!" I could almost hear and feel the ground shaking from his footsteps getting closer to me. My ankle that was caught in the branches was actually twisted, it was turned in a way it should not be turned. I wanted to throw up because it hurt so bad but he was coming, his ax was in hand. "No, please!!! Someone help me!!!"

Offline the savage

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2019, 03:46:34 PM »
I stepped forward.  You were not able to move.  Writhing on the ground in pain and screaming.  So loud, so desperate, so completely helpless.  There is nothing you can do to get away, your punishment is coming.  I reached down when I was next to you and grabbed you with one hand.  Clenching on the back of your belt and lifting you up with it.  When I tugged the ground released you easily.  I found myself smiling.  A broad grin as I hoisted you up and tossed you over my shoulder.  It is not a far walk but it is much easier done with clamped on my shoulder than dragging around.

All the while your screams didn't change.  The raw animal panic you were feeling was there.  I was growling and carried you over.  Such a short walk to the river that feeds the lake.  Dropping you down from my shoulder, letting the drop silence you.  Nobody can keep screaming when there is no air in their lungs.  I stepped and straddle the woman who needs punishment.  Handle of the ax to the back of the neck.  Head going under the water as your pants and panties are torn off in a savage movement.  It is harder to force inside than the last girl... but feels just as good as I drink in more power.  Drowning you in a stream while fucking you.  Punishment that you deserve.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2019, 02:37:32 PM »
This figure was getting closer and closer and I could not move an inch. I was creaming for help so loud that I was hurting my vocal cords. Finally when he showed up inches from me, I felt like I was a tiny fish in front of a massive great white shark. "Please don't hurt me!" I screamed out when I saw his smile, it was something I had never seen before. Then when he picked me up, I screamed even louder, being placed over his shoulder I felt like I was ten feet off the ground. "Please let me down, please!!!" He is carrying me towards the water and I have am idea what he wants to do. He wants to kill me! There's blood and guts all over him, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out. He plants me down on my stomach and forces my head in the water and at the same time rips my shorts and panties off. I'm screaming like hell, trying to lift my head up and then I scream even louder when I feel something like a ten foot pole forcing itself way in my pussy. The pain is unreal and at the same time, the water is filling my lungs as I kick around to save my own life. It's burning inside my lungs, between my legs.  I'm dying, I know I won't survive this.

Offline the savage

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2019, 03:45:04 PM »
The ax would be quick.  The ax would end it in an instant, a single swing.  That is why you are not getting the ax.  Drowning and strangulation are supposed to be incredibly painful ways to do.  I don't understand the power of my home but it has always seemed like the more pain I inflict the more power I draw from them.  After a century and a half living here, I have every desire to cause more pain.  For more power, more life.  There are bubbles coming up and your head is thrashing from side to side.  The top of the water is not still, it is highly disturbed.  But I kept your head pressed down.  Driving you down under the water all while I chuckled and thrust inside you.  Tearing inside your body.  The sort of thing you don't think about, I am massive, my cock is massive.  I imagine that I would tear, even if I was being gentle.  Even if you were ready, you would rip.  I am not gentle, you were not ready.  I was raping you and drowning you.  TO cause pain and I moaned, enjoying every second of your punishment.  The ax is a steel bar keeping you under the water. 
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl