In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Malfunction (teaseme69)  (Read 430 times)

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 196
Re: Malfunction (teaseme69)
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2019, 10:45:55 PM »
You're falling apart right before my eyes, good. I wonder how much longer you will have before you are completely fried. I listened as you stuttered out how I was going to die out here by you raping me and watching the vultures tear me apart. There's no way I am going to die out here without a fight! You hit me again, making me turn my head hard to the right. More blood and salvia flew from my mouth as I cried out and tried to comfort myself by rubbing it and shielding it from you. I was a crying mess now, blood and covered with sweat and dirt. Luckily enough you weren't going to last much longer. I just need to stall until you are completely done.
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Offline the savage

• Rep: 411
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2019, 05:52:16 AM »
I grinned, I was hard again. Murder, pain and a successful score always keeps my blood flowing.  Makes me shiver in anticipation and always want more.  YOu are covering your mouth and turning your head to the side.  Not looking at me, so you don't see that I am ready to go again.  That is a mistake.  If you knew that you would be able to steel yourself for it or maybe prepare just a little bit.  Instead you seem to be taken completely by surprise when my hands rip your hand away from your mouth, with the same force that I used on your wrist.  There were cracks as I moved it, probably fingers.  Not that I care.  YOu die here anyway.  "Look, look, look at me.  I am going to be the last human you see.. see.  You need to remember that."  My hands grab your head, yanking back and on your hair as well.  Hard enough to pull a handful out, but your mouth was open.  My target, driving my cock inside you, down into your throat.  You have to pay extra for a whore to do this, and I get it for free. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2019, 06:18:58 PM »
I curl up in a ball as best I can and cover my poor, battered jaw with my hand, sobbing and crying, hurt and in more pain than I can ever remember being in before.  I’m just about catching my breath when I feel my hand being snatched away from my face and crushed. I scream as I feel the small bones in my fingers cracking in your hands and I causing me even more agony.  You tell me to look at me, tell me that I’m the last human I’ll see, and to remember that. Your words are still stuttered, still repeating yourself over and over with every sentence. It won’t belong until your inner workings give out and you’ll just stop working.  I can only hope that happens sooner rather than later. I’m about to tell you that you’re no human when you grab a hold of my head and yank my hair and turn me to face you. I open my mouth and scream, but it’s stifled because, almost as soon as I open my mouth, you stuff your cock into it, forcing it all the way to the back of my throat and make me gag on it.  You start fucking my face, holding my head in place as I gag and sob all at the same time. I flail my arms around to try and push you off or unbalance you; anything so that I can get some air in my lungs.

A thought fleets through my mind.  Moisture. You’re manufactured. Electronic.  An oversized fucking computer. That’s all you are.  Electronics don’t like to be wet. I try and push back on your thighs with my badly injured hands to try and get some space in my throat to produce some saliva.  Maybe if I can soak your cock enough with my spit you’ll short out.

Offline the savage

« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2019, 06:26:12 PM »
I grinned and you were choking on my cock.  Just like you should be.  I am grinning and ramming myself forwards.  Taking you, hurting you, enjoying the way that you are on me.  Feeling your spit ooze down my balls as you kept gagging and your throat trying to do things.  I grinned and kept ramming forwards.  Slapping myself against you.  Over and over again as I enjoyed your body. It felt good, every little second of this felt good.  Even though, like before, I am not sure that I am going to be able to cum.  Because it feels strange, wrong, the way that you are gagging.   ANd my head is hurting with it. Even as I dug into you and pushed your head forwards.  Driving in you whenever you tried to pull back.  I did not let you, grinning and enjoying your choking. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2019, 08:56:21 PM »
I keep trying to pull back from you to give myself room in my mouth to create enough spit to try and cause some kind of short circuit, there must be delicate electronics all over your body, but you’re not giving me the time or the room.  You keep ramming your cock down my throat over and over making me gag. I try placing my hands on your thighs to try and push you away and, for a second, it works until you adjust yourself and you take away that bit of space I had. I risk a glance up at your face through my tears and I see that you’re smiling at what you’re going to me.  Smiling at the pain and humiliation you’re causing me. This isn’t right, there should be some kind of programming that’s shutting you down because you’re not supposed to be able to hurt anything that’s living. I want to cry out for you to stop and I want to call you names, but you don’t stop ramming your dick down my throat long enough to breathe, let alone anything else.  But then, while I’m looking up at you, I gag on your cock and I see something. A glimmer of hope, perhaps.

Offline the savage

« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2019, 06:33:05 AM »
You are desperate. So desperate. I know why, I haven't given you even a second worth of air since I started fucking your face. Nobody does this. Not somebody like you, somebody fancy and important. If you had ever had sex is was boring, gentle and with the lights off. And never in the mouth. I grinned, the scorching desert sun shows me your body in all if its fully glory. I want to grab your tits and squeeze but I held onto your head. That's the more important part. If you pass out, which if I dont give you air soon, will happen I dont care. You can die choking on my cock. I'll finish with your pretty corpse. "You'll you'll you'll die pleasing pleasing me me me."  For a moment it seemed like I lost control of myfingers, nearly crushing your skull. ,
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2019, 12:15:35 PM »
You're almost crushing my head with your hands and just plowing into my mouth, down my throat. I know that I am losing air, I can feel my face reddening and the veins bulging out. You sound like you're almost growling and grunting away. My lungs are burning from lack of air and my hair is damp from sweat. I know that you can easily kill me and I think that is your ultimate goal whenever you decide that you are done with me. Who knows it may take you a century to finish and I'll be a pile of dust by then. I'm making all kinds of nasty gagging noises, salvia dripping down and your balls slapping away at my chin. I can feel the blood vessels in my eyeballs and I know if you keep this up much longer, they'll bust and blood will start leaking from my eyes. I wonder if I'll be able to break free from your grasp. I take my nails and start digging like a mad woman in your skin of your hands.

Offline the savage

« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2019, 05:02:15 PM »
I snarled, something about what was happening seemed to be so much worse for you, you were reacting like I was crushing you.  There is no way that I have  that sort of strength.  And yet as I look down at my hands, I see a little blood leaking out of where my hands are on your head.  While at  the same time your nails rake at me.  Claw wildly. Trying, I think, to draw blood. Or maybe something else.  I don't know, I do know that the holes and gouges you are leaving in me should be bleeding.  You don't hurt as many people as I do without knowing just how much force it takes to draw blood, how deep a wound  should be before it is a gyser.  And... you are past that. Yet only something clear is leaking out of me.  I don't know, "WHAT"S WRONG WITH US?!"  I howled this and kept ramming at your face. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2019, 05:25:34 PM »
I don't know what it was, maybe it was fear or adrenaline but I finally was able to pull away from your invading cock. I collapse back on the ground coughing and spitting up, trying to catch my breath and holding my chest because it was burning. You stand there looking down on me, growling as your cock still hard and dripping salvia from my mouth. "Please, I can't take it anymore! You're going too far!" I look at your hands and there's no blood leaking out, you just have some clear liquid oozing. You ask me what is wrong with us but I don't say a damn thing. Yes, I know why you are acting like this, why you were stuttering and having a hard time speaking. I know why but I will not  tell you. I need to wait for you to faze out.

Offline the savage

« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2019, 05:39:12 PM »
I snarled as you jerked yourself away from me.  Gasping about how I was going too far. The confusion hits me, I am kidnapping and raping you.  What is too far in that?  WHy would you think that there are limits on the things that I can do to you.  I stepped forward, and then my leg went out from under me.  Twitching on the ground before things start to get better and clearer.  I have come to a simple conclusion.  All of this is your fault.  If I just spray your blood across the ground then things will be better.  Seeing and feeling your brains on my fingers will fix it.  "YOUR YOUR YOUR FA-AULT!"
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2019, 02:40:58 AM »
You're breaking right in front of me and all I can do is watch. Hopefully you are, I can't run away do to fear you might be tricking me. What if you run after me and bash my skull in? I watch as you stepped forward and your leg went out from under you. You kept repeating over and over that this was my fault. I looked around to see if there was anyone passing by but we were out in the middle of no where. I don't even know how to ride a damn horse but it was here a few minutes ago. Maybe I should try but looking for it, I see it in the far distance grazing.

Offline the savage

« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2019, 05:48:36 AM »
I saw you, and for some reason I knew that if I just killed you everything would be better.  That is the logic that my brain is operating on, the level of the savages who think that if you toss someone into a volcano the corn will grow better.  I don't know why, but it is the only thing I can think off.  So as bolts of pain hit through me, I focused my eyes and my will on one thing.  You.  Lunging forwards, my arms grab you.  With crushing force, I held onto your wrist, the already broken one getting no worse but the other joining it.  I smiled as I heard you scream in pain.  Yet my body still jerked.  I knew it, you had to die.  Before I did.  So I dragged myself up your body, using you as a way to pull myself closer.  Until my hands were around your throat.  "Your yo-you-your fa-fa-fault."
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2019, 03:22:41 PM »
In panic and without a plan, I start to scramble away, kicking in the dirt and pushing with my one good hand.  But before I can get to my feet, you’ve launched yourself forward and have my good wrist in your grasp, squeezing like you did with the other one.  It takes seconds for the sound of snapping bones to fill my ears and the pain to sear through my body. I scream. The loudest and hardest I’ve ever screamed before.  The pain is excruciating, so bad that I can’t even manage to cry. With your legs useless, I can feel you using your hands to pull yourself up my body. But with two broken wrists, I now have no way to fight you off.  All the while, you’re telling me it’s my fault in that stuttering voice like a stuck record. My fault. I didn’t do anything, I don’t know how any of this can be my fault. You’re still saying it’s my fault as you clamp your hands around my throat.  I can feel you cutting off the air to my lungs, something that seems to come so easily to you. My arms are flailing, though i don’t know what to achieve with them since my broken wrists make them useless. As I gasp for air, I think I have one chance.  One more chance to get out of this before you murder me right here in the desert. I close my eyes and let out the loudest scream I can manage through your contracting hands while at the same time lifting my knee as hard as I can into your balls.

Offline the savage

« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2019, 04:33:15 PM »
There was a sudden burst of pain, but in my head it was just a minor thing.  It felt like lightning was running through my nerves, my skin on fire.  None of this makes sense, I had felt wrong all day, and the only thing I can think of is you.  You are th eonly difference in my life so it must be your fault.  A doctor or a scientist might not agree with my logic but I am not thinking rationally.  All I can think is that I have to end you, that your death will make everything better.  There is nothing that I can do.  But grab at you.

Feeling your knee coming up and smashing against me, all but flattening my balls as you rammed against me. I growled as you were hitting me.  Grabbing your neck and squeezing.  Baring down, my teeth grinding together, I can feel them crumbling from the pressure I am putting on them.  All while squeezing, while holding onto you.  I can feel your neck collapsing under my grip.  It feels good, and still I stutter, still I scream in pain internally.  Though Id o not know if my mouth is working at all.  There is nothing.  Nothing but your face.

Everything else is red, there are flashing lights behind my eyes.  Words, things I do not fucking understand.  I growled and squeezed until I felt an explosive pop of your head.  But... things shut down. I had nothing left and keeled over next to you
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl