In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description: Having a hard time making it through the day, again!

Author Topic: Still struggling  (Read 329 times)

Offline steg

• Tears or Blood. You pick the lube
  • Rep: 56
  • One Man Bukkake Gang
Re: Still struggling
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2020, 08:07:00 PM »
The fact that you have perfect randoms on the internet who care enough about you to send you messages like Ray and D2U shows me that you have a light that touches people and you brighten up days. Hold onto that. Remember it, so that when you have these thoughts you realise that even if you've only spoken to someone briefly, like me, the way you opened up to me and were so lovely, that little gesture made a real difference in my life.

You might have not even remembered it, or felt it was nothing but politeness - but that's what we do, we have little connections that have a huge ripple effect. I don't know you at all bar a few conversations in the room, but goddamn you were infectiously uplifting. You matter.

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 117
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
Re: Still struggling
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2020, 02:48:54 PM »
@Little lost girl Holy fuck!! You inspired @steg to pretend to be a real, caring, human boy! Never, ever again think you don't make a difference!!!  XD
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

"She is starting to damage my calm!"  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl