In Chat Now:
  • "The House Always Wins" (Corvid, girlie00, ShySweetie) 4 3
Currently:  

Author Topic: "The House Always Wins" (Corvid, girlie00, ShySweetie)  (Read 7107 times)

Offline Corvid

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 68
  • A gentleman and a scholar
Re: "The House Always Wins" (Corvid, girlie00, ShySweetie)
« Reply #150 on: May 20, 2020, 04:25:43 AM »
My fingers continue to circle Sophie's nipple, presumably in some parallel to what Alice is doing between Sophie's legs with her tongue. I kiss the side of Sophie's neck, nibble softly on her earlobe, enjoying as her breathing gets deeper, as she pulls at Alice's chain, urging her to bring her pleasure.

Raising my other hand to her shoulder, I slide the strap of her dress down until her breast is bared to my touch. Her nipple seems to grow even stiffer at exposure to the air, her back arching slowly as Alice and I tease her.

"Mmm. This is a good look for you, Sophie, my dear," I murmur into her ear.

My tongue flicks against the nape of her neck, fingertip flicking gently against her nipple before I pull myself away, sliding one hand down Sophie's arm as I walk around the chair, walking to where Alice kneels in her collar, head between Sophie's legs.

I run a finger down the arch of Alice's spine, from the rise of the back of her neck, down between her shoulder blades, over the small of her back, pausing just above the cleft of her buttocks. I can see the bruises on her backside from our earlier encounters, the tiny scratches and scrapes her skin is accumulating from being thrown about like a rag doll. She gives the most delightful shiver at my touch, and I would swear she almost shrinks away from it, to the extent that she can while still obeying her command to minister to Sophie.

Opening my hand, I cup her ass, kneading her sore rear end for an enjoyable moment, then bringing my hand down between her thighs briefly to cup her flushed pussy. I can feel the heat coming off of her there, and I swear I'm beginning to smell the musk of her sexual arousal.

Hmm. Perhaps not such a good girl as she would like to think... A musing to prey upon, later.

I can see the stored tension in Alice's body release when my hand moves away from her pelvis. Rising, I take a few steps forward to stand along side them, turn for a moment just to watch the women... Sophie, confident in her sexuality, beginning to make the role of superior her own; Alice, nude and subservient and all but asking to be dominated further, serving her upon her knees.

Squatting, I take Alice by the hair and pull her head from Sophie's crotch for a single moment to whisper in her ear, careful to keep it beneath Sophie's hearing:

"I'm going to give you five minutes to give my Sophie an orgasm, cunt... If you can't do that, I'll have to remind you that you're here to serve."

Then I mash her head back between Sophie's legs, and rise.

Returning to my position behind the chair, I stroke Sophie's shoulders.

"Just a bit of urging, my dear... I wouldn't want for a moment to believe that Alice wasn't doing her utmost for you..."

Offline girlie00

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 60
« Reply #151 on: May 20, 2020, 05:03:20 PM »
When Alice looks up at me with those big sad pleading eyes I feel just a tiny bit guilty for what I'm doing to her. Am I just as bad as James? I know she doesn't want to be doing this with me and yet I'm not giving her any choice. In the real world I would never do something like this but this isn't really the real world. It's James' world and I'm desperate not to go back to the treatment that Alice is receiving from him.

I slowly wrap the leash tighter around my hand in order to force her back down but she seems to get the message all on her own. Her tongue quickly finds it's way back to my clit. For someone with not one sexual experience to draw from, she knows just what to do. Women are always much better at eating pussy, but I'm still surprised to feel how good she is with her tongue having never done it or experienced it before.

Watching Alice slowly lick me while James plays with my nipple is heavenly. I'm at the center of attention for both of them and for once, it's not a bad thing. James continues to tease my nipple, slipping my dress down over my shoulder all while kissing and nipping at my neck. When he finally speaks I feel like I could melt. How one person can cause me more pain than I've ever known possible but also make me feel so good when the mood strikes still amazes me. It's half tempting to turn my head and kiss him!

Alice slips one of her fingers inside of me, quickly followed by another and it feels just perfect. Bringing my attention back to her just as James slips away behind Alice. As if she can read my mind, her tongue circles my clit just as she takes it into her mouth to gently suck.

Ohhhh yes, yes, yes! I cant help but moan in pleasure all while staring down at Alice while she eagerly tries to please me. I can feel her stiffen up as James touches her and I reach down to gently stroke her hair, encouraging her to keep going.

"It's okay, don't stop... please pleeease don't stop" I whimper. James must notice her pause in enthusiasm as well and yanks her head back hard against his chest to speak to her, not that I can hear his words over my panting.

When he shoves her face back into my pussy Alice doesn't miss a beat and continues to lick and suck with renewed vigor. I can feel my legs start to tremble already as I let my head loll back against the chair, moaning and rocking my hips against Alice's mouth.

I can feel James once again, rubbing my shoulders and I open my eyes when he speaks, letting me know he was just encouraging Alice to do her very best for me.

"Thank you James" I moan with a smile, my breathing heavier the longer Alice is between my legs.

In en effort to please James I reach down once more and play with Alice's hair before holding her in place "harder.... With your fingers" I groan while squirming against her.

Offline ShySweetie

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 65
  • ~Marshmallow Princess~
« Reply #152 on: May 23, 2020, 12:30:22 PM »
Her moaning gives me a slight feeling of reassurance, telling me that I must be doing something right. And the more I please her, the more of a chance I have of avoiding pain or punishment.

All feels somewhat well for a moment, until I feel his hand on my back. My whole body shivers and trembles, tensing up worse when he touches my rear and nether region. Part of me wishes desperately to crawl away from them. But I know that in doing so, I'd be in for one hell of a punishment and that's not something I'm willing to cause.

But that urge rises even more when he yanks me away, his hot breath against my ear. Just his mere voice feels like it's sending icy shocks over my body. And his threat makes certain I'm not about to stop or plead, especially because of how terrified it makes me. I don't even want to begin to think about what he'll do.

When he shoves my head back between Sophie's legs, I don't hesitate for a single second to get back to eating her out. My tongue swirls against her clit as I suck slightly harder and faster on it. Her hand now on my head is, in a strange way somewhat comforting. Somehow it almost feels as if I'm subtly being told that I'm doing good, and that's exactly what I want. Well...not that I exactly want it, but it's the only thing keeping me safe right now.

Determined to try and make her cum, I quickly obey her. My fingers slam in harder as I suck on her nub. I don't know that I was doing it right or not before, but her moans tell me I am. But I can't get the scared feeling of not pleasing her fast enough out of my head. There's got to be something else I can do to make her orgasm. Think Alice, think!

Changing up the pace, I pull my fingers out slowly and slam them back in, hard and as deep as I can get them. She said she wants harder, then I'll give her harder. Each time I pound them in, I pull back a little faster than the previous one. After a few times, my pace becomes hard and fast as I suck harder on her clit, pausing for a few seconds occasionally to flick my tongue against it. I just hope this will bring her to an orgasm and pray that I do it in time. I'm not sure how much more pain my body can physically handle at the moment.
"I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm afraid of what's in it"

Offline Corvid

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #153 on: May 25, 2020, 06:25:02 PM »
This is becoming an exercise in self-discipline. The sounds of Sophie moaning to the play of Alice's tongue, the rise and fall of her hips, her hold on Alice's hair, the way Alice's backside twists sinuously as she works to please her... I want to take Sophie right now, claim that pleasure as my own. Oh, take them both, if I could.

But I restrain myself, continuing to tease Sophie's neck and shoulders and breasts, hearing her moan and arch as I flick her nipples, the cords of her neck rising as Alice struggles to meet my deadline.

Control myself, so I can control them. What sort of businessman, what sort of man, would I be, if I could not defer my pleasure for a scant five minutes?...

...That is, assuming Alice fails. Surprisingly, despite Alice's inexperience, I'm beginning to wonder. Oh, if she succeeds, that will bring rewards of its own; Alice's shame and obedience, Sophie's mingled pleasure and guilt.

I can wait longer if I have to. I suspect Sophie might be sufficiently pliable to accept me in her bed tonight with grace, if not gratitude, once we've had dinner.

But I want to get what I want, now...!

I tamp that brattish squall of id down as my fingernail rakes along the edge of Sophie's breast. No. No. Patience. Now, you are giving, you are generous, you are magnanimous.

Most of all, you are in control.

Smell the game hen waiting on the table. Think on that.

Not the rising smells of sex. Not the arch of Sophie's back. Not the hand in Alice's lush hair, holding her in place, making her suck, lick, carress.

You are in control.

Offline girlie00

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 60
« Reply #154 on: May 26, 2020, 05:18:54 PM »
I feel like a queen with Alice so eagerly trying to make me cum, my legs splayed apart over each arm of my throne. Having James shower me in attention while he watches has me feeling like he's brought Alice here specifically for me. He does show his affection is the strangest of ways, maybe Alice is just as much for me as she is for him.

Any ideas I had before of feeling badly for doing this are long gone. Her tongue feels too good for me to feel anything other than intense lust and desire. When she does just as I tell her to and starts to fuck me harder and faster with her fingers I know that I'm going to cum.

Every pass of her tongue over my clit brings me closer and closer, my pussy clenching and squeezing against her fingers while my hips buck against her seeming to have a mind of their own.

Everything inside of me wants to prolong this and draw it out. Who knows when I'll get such special treatment again. I want to enjoy this for as long as I possibly can. I've been neglected for so long that it feels impossible, getting closer with each second she's down there.

Sitting up just enough to look down on Alice is all it takes to send me over the edge. I run my fingers through her thick hair, watching her suck on my clit and work her fingers inside of me all while I grind myself against her tongue demanding more. James' words from earlier play over again in my head, I deserve this!

"Fuck! Yes Alice!" I gasp "don't stop, don't stop!" I groan just as I lose control, my orgasm crashing over me. Alice, quickens her pace making me moan and writhe against her. My legs start to tremble just as I toss my head back in time with Alice working her fingers in my pussy making me squirt and spasm around her.

"Oh my gooooood, yes!" I pant, exhausted  while Alice obediently stays between my legs licking with just slightly less enthusiasm as my movements start to slow.

A big smile spreads across my face as I look up at James red faced and still panting to catch my breath "thank you!"

Offline ShySweetie

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 65
  • ~Marshmallow Princess~
« Reply #155 on: May 31, 2020, 12:50:25 PM »
She wants more. Give it to her more, make her cum, and I'll be left alone. All I need to do is please her, and maybe then I'll be left back in my room, alone, where I can crawl back under the covers, and try to hide myself from this embarrassing shame. Not only from having to do this to Sophie but, also from my body enjoying it. God, I feel so disgusting for liking this.

Her moans bring my attention back to her. My pace quickens, fucking her faster, sucking on her clit harder, desperate to make her cum. I can feel her writhing, squirming as her legs shake. Please tell me she's about to, please let this end!

Surprisingly, my wish is granted as I feel her pussy clench and tighten on my fingers. Her sounds encourage me to keep going, no stopping, to ensure she rides out her orgasm. Reluctantly I do so, my tongue flicking quickly over her nub. I can't help but whimper softly, barely audible as her juices squirt and coat my fingers and lips. It feels a bit humiliating, but it doesn't stop the embarrassing warmth between my legs from growing. As much as I don't want to, I hesitantly pull my fingers out and force myself to lap up her juices, slowly from her entrance and up to her clit, over and over to make sure I've gotten as much as I can. I'd give anything to be able to stop, but something tells me if I do, I make have to face the consequences for it.

Yet, hearing her thank him for this, it takes all I can to suppress my feelings of anguish and anger.

Thank him? Thank him??

He wasn't the one forced to do something they've never done before. He wasn't the down here on his knees, forcing himself to do something so embarrassing to try and save himself from any more pain and punishment! He isn't the one battling with himself, being betrayed by his own body! But you'll thank him??

As I feel myself shake, trying to contain my feelings, the temporary anger begins to subside and the fear mingles in with it. Maybe it's selfish to think and feel this way. Maybe I shouldn't even want any sort of thanks or approval from her. Maybe her moans and the fact she came should automatically count as that. But somehow, it doesn't exactly feel the same.

Any from her means that I did what I should and that I did good. And if I do so, it's safe to say I've done good in his eyes, which gives me a better chance of not suffering at the hands of such a sadistic monster. But no approval...it honestly terrifies me. Because that means I must've done something wrong or did a bad job. And it doesn't take a genius to know, that in this place a bad job leads to punishment.

Squeezing my eyes shut, I pull my face away from Sophie's nether regions. Not far enough for her fingers to leave my hair, but enough that I can hang my head, no longer having to face or taste her. Please...please say I did it good and fast enough. Please tell me that I won't be in trouble or punished. Please don't let there be a reason for him to touch me again!
"I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm afraid of what's in it"

Offline Corvid

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #156 on: June 02, 2020, 04:08:00 AM »
Sophie's breathy "thank you" brings me a rush of satisfaction. Making her climax through exerting power over Alice has its own kind of headiness, easing my regret that Alice has beaten my deadline.

Lowering my head, I press my mouth against Sophie's, darting my tongue against hers, stealing her panting breath in a long, lingering kiss, aware of Alice beneath us both, aware of the show we're putting on for her. The fierce desire I've been keeping down demands some outlet, and however chaste a kiss might be compared to some of the ways I've exercised my lust upon Sophie, it serves to remind that lust of my dominance and ability to see to its fulfillment. A delightful and terrible idea sparks in my mind: wouldn't it be marvelous, to make Alice watch me having sex with Sophie? Showing her all the skill and tenderness that I'm capable of bringing to a lover? Showing her all that she is denied, further putting her in her place, further driving a chasm between my two delightful pets?

I file that away for later. Too much of that sort of thing tonight, and Sophie might well grasp how I'm playing them off against one another. Better, tonight at least, to have her pleased, confused, and conflicted...

Not without an ounce of regret, I release Sophie from my touch and my kiss, a soft hum and a slight shudder escaping me as I do so.

"So, then... I cannot imagine that you have worked up any less of an appetite than I... Shall we see to dinner, then?"

I smile at Sophie, flick a glance at Alice, then turn and walk back towards the dining room. Sophie might bring Alice with her, or she might not. But either way, the point that Alice as a person, rather than a medium for providing pleasure, is scarcely an afterthought is made.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980