In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: January/February 2020 Story Contest Theme  (Read 101 times)

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 301
  • Cloaking Device Activated
January/February 2020 Story Contest Theme
« on: January 03, 2020, 12:28:50 PM »
Look, I fucked up, OK?

My work life is... changing evolving gone to shit ...becoming redefined of late and I totally blanked on needing a theme until this very morning when I closed the poll. I'm eminently apologetic.

So I had to think of something because I don't want to make y'all wait while I find someone to dream up a theme. And we've done the Random Theme Generator thing a lot this past year. I fired up maybe two or three neurons (or channeled my inner moron?) and came up with something hopefully broad enough, yet still focused enough. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but what is? It's not on my list of personal turn-ons, but having written some I feel pretty strongly that most anyone could fit it organically into a story. Some stories just naturally go there, I mean to say. Read on... And then, hopefully, write on...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This contest is open to submissions from all members of RapeCage. If you are not currently a member, but wish to enter the contest: simply join the site, post your story in the appropriate forum and declare your entry by posting in this thread.

If you haven't yet, please read the Story Contest: Rules thread.

Each contest cycle consists of two, one month long parts. Part one is given to story submissions by members. Part two consists of members voting in a special poll to determine which story best thrills and matches the theme of the contest.

• Story submissions must be posted and announced by the following deadline; January 31st, 2020*
  • Story submissions should be posted to the most appropriate Story Forum based on content. Please post your entry to either Rape Fantasy Stories, BDSM Stories, Extreme Stories, Fan-Fic or Stories.
  • Post your intention to enter the contest as a reply in this thread and include the title of the story as well as a hyperlink to the story where it appears on RapeCage.
  • Entries will be reviewed as quickly as possible to ensure they meet the criteria and will then be certified as entered or disqualified until corrected. A follow up post as to status will appear in this thread and certified stories will be moved to the Current Story Contest Entries Forum.
For the January/February 2020 Story Contest cycle the criteria are:
     1)   No Word Count Limit - write to any length
     2)   A theme of Snuff Fest 2020 - your story must include snuff [the kink of sexualizing murder and/or the moment of death NOT the act of sniffing finely ground tobacco into your sinus passages]

Regarding the criteria…

Word Count Limits and member selecting the theme are [usually] assigned at random from the latest list in the I Want To Pick The Theme! thread.

We do have a general Story Contest discussion thread here: Story Contest: Announcements & General Discussion.

Please keep discussion in this thread related to the January/February 2020 contest cycle.

*January 31st is the target date to close submissions. Time constraints force me to apply a flexible deadline, but I will try to stick as close to month end as I can. Written warning of impending close may appear in this thread at an appropriate time of not less than 24 hours prior.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline Eigniu

• Rep: 68
  • Céasadh
Re: January/February 2020 Story Contest Theme
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 01:06:34 PM »
NOT the act of sniffing finely ground tobacco into your sinus passages

Me and my Queen Anne-themed story idea would like to have words with you.

Offline Kuriosity

• Rep: 104
  • n00b
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2020, 10:31:17 PM »
Hey, I'm throwing my proverbial hat in the ring of this contest with Snuff Out the Candles!
http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,5590.0.html

Offline Mr Entretoute

• artist's impression
  • Rep: 11
  • confession is half the fun
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 11:22:53 PM »
I'm going to have to think about this. Because right now all I have is a title. (Said the Viscount to the influencer.)
Great gods cannot ride little horses Haitian proverb

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl