In Chat Now:

Author Topic: High Sea Plundering (myself and Teaseme69)  (Read 2911 times)

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 433
  • everything is better with blood
High Sea Plundering (myself and Teaseme69)
« on: January 13, 2020, 05:03:56 PM »
The ship had looked just like a normal merchant ship through the spy glass.  A little heavy in sails, boxy.  The sort of thing that is built to go from port to port and take any storm the sea throws at it with little repair. SO that the owner of the vessel can simply pocket a decent amount of money and never have to spring for repairs.  A ship like that was supposed to not run, and it certainly wasn't supposed to have cannons.  We chased it for the better part of the day once our colors were run up, and finally caught it by catching the mast with a felling shot.  Even then it proved to be more difficult, with hidden cannons.  Fortunately the crew was overeager and fired too early.  The ship was subdued, but my and my men's blood is up.  The sailors should know the drill by now.  You see the pirate colors, you either run or you keel to and let us on.

NOw, for all the trouble they gave me, I am going to enjoy having every single person gutted and tossed overboard.  We are going to grab every fucking scrap of stuff they have, and burn the damn thing to the waterline.

It is in ugly shape, but my crew is going over.  Armed with muskets, boarding axes and of course the wolves on the deck of our ship, ready to sweep their deck clean with grape should they try anything.  Normally I do not go across, but this one... I want the pleasure of killing the troublesome captain myself.  I stepped onto their deck, surrounded by men, with  a smell of gunpowder in my nostrils.  "EVERY ONE ON THIS SHIP NEEDS TO BE ON THE DECK!  RIGHT NOW OR I WILL SINK THIS BLASTED TUB WITH ALL OF YOU ON IT!"
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 204
Re: High Sea Plundering (myself and Teaseme69)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 08:40:36 PM »
It had been a better part of a day and the captain of our ship still couldn't dodge the ship following us. My fear is they could be pirates and if they are pirates, then we are all doomed. My ladies in waiting were panicking, one was already crying when she heard the cannons fire out from our ship. The last thing we want is a small battle, that's nothing for a princess to be a part of. I look at Margaret. "What are you crying about, you're acting like a fool! You're only concern should be me, your princess! Now get it together and let the men take care of those rotten pigs." Margaret and Jacqueline were my ladies in waiting, although I was 18 and they were a big older. I sneered at them both and was in total disgust at what cowards they were being.  We hear a bunch of yelling and men on board are running around. We hear someone shouting out, demanding everyone to get out on the deck.

We're still hidden, in our own quarters below but I know they will find us. All I care about is myself! I am worth more than these two spinsters. Margaret starts bawling her eyes out, covering her face and weeping like a small child. Jacqueline turns to me and tells me we're next and then turns her head away from me and throws up all over the floor. "DISGUSTING!!!" I snorted out in disgust and turned away from her as she dry heaved. "If you don't stop making noise, they'll find us! Shut your mouth and calm down!!"  Margaret looks at me and reminds me we should obey orders and go on deck. I slapped her.. "We stay here! You obey MY orders only!"
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 05:39:28 AM »
The crew is on deck, unarmed.  I saw them all there, my anger making my vision tinge red.  They ran, they tried to fight.  Don't they know the easiest thing to do is to stop and let me have things?  It is not like the cargo is theirs, not like they lose any money over it.  No, it comes out of the owners pocket, and they probably have insurance.  Now they all have to die. I was standing before the captain, and my sword going into his gut was the signal.  Every other member of my crew went into a frenzy of blood as well.  Screams, pleading, dying.  I am hard, the feeling of power I get is unlike any other.  To bad I sold the last woman we had before this voyage.  I need something to really release this.  Stepping around a pool of blood spurting from a severed arm I look at my crew.  "I am going to find whatever it was that they thought was so valuable.  It must be a great prize to throw away their lives.  Then when every scrap has been moved, we are going to burn this troublesome brig to the water."

I grinned at the cheers and walked away.  Heading deeper into the ship with my sword drawn.  Pausing to move the eyepatch from my left to my right eye.  Instant night vision. I can see in the gloom better than my light blinded crew.  And I see something that looks like spun gold peaking out around a corner.  Heading towards it with a lustful smile.  Gold means wealth beyond measure I thought. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 04:01:50 PM »
I knew what was happening up above us, our men were being massacred to protect me. I am the only royal member on this ship and all this stuff on this ship belongs to me and my family.  All I care about is that the captain gets us home safely so I can tell my father that I needed new handmaids, capable ones that didn't fall apart over a little violence. I've seen enough beheadings as a child, enough men hanging and twitching as their eyes bulged out of their sockets. I may be young, but I've seen it all and blood doesn't bother me. I know I am promised to Prince Harold and I hear he is just like me, knows that we are above the rest...because we are.

I don't want to show fear or admit it, but I am anxious and nervous that our men will not be able to fight off the pirates We are armed with weapons, so there is a chance that we will overcome this. "Your highness, I hear them right above us! " Margaret whimpered out. "Shhhhh be quiet, you fool, he'll hear us!!" I heard you stomping above us, your sword was knocking things over and you were yelling at your men as you kept looking deeper into the ship. I knew it would be no time until you started walking down the stairs because once you do, you'll find the three of us here.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2020, 04:50:54 PM »
Down, the really good stuff is always down.  Counting on inspectors to be lazy, pirates to be in too much of a rush, or just everything getting mixed up.  So you want the best stuff you have to move down.  Amazing how many rich, noble, shipowners come up with the same idea.  Each one of them probably thinking that they are the first to have it, and the first to ever implement it.  Things will be fooled, you will get it right.  I spent years in the navy, being lashed on the orders of noble born idiots because I knew how to sail and knew the sea.  Mentioning that it did not often agree with their stupidity was a stupid thing.

The hold smells, not of the usual things a hold smells of.  That being stagnant water and salt.  This has a distinctly flowery scent.  The only thing that means is perfumes.  I grinned... "Come out girlie. If you come out willing like I won't share you with the crew.  You make me come in there, you'll spend the voyage lashed over a cannon for all to have."  A sudden, explosively sharp intake of breath proves me right.  There is a woman, at least one, down here. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2020, 07:41:14 PM »
You're close, in fact you practically can hear our breathing. You tell us to come out assuming it is just one of us. Without even thinking, I grab Jacqueline by the arm and take her up the stairs and push her through the door. She was screaming when you caught her and I quietly stepped back down and looked at Margaret who had a shocked look of how I could betray my own handmaid like that. Well it's easy. I whispered to her. "You stay quiet and if he comes back down, you do not know where I am!" She nodded with tears running down her face. I saw a small corner with a bunch of boxes and crates, a perfect spot for my little self to hide.

I could hear Jacqueline screaming to be let go, she was kicking and begging for mercy. I could hear everything even over stupid Margaret's crying and whimpering. Stupid old bat. My life was fair more valuable then theirs, they know that too. They know what kind of sacrifices that are apart of being a handmaid to a princess. I felt a small amount of guilt but then it went away as quickly as it came. I was hoping that if you were to come down here, you'll see Margaret and be on your merry way. The only problem was how I was supposed to get home on a wrecked ship?

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2020, 09:20:50 PM »
The woman who comes out of the hold is pushed.  It was apparently an attempt to distract by someone who thinks they are very, very clever when they are most definitely not.  I brandished my dagger, using it to slice off the womans clothes.  She has a ripe, supple body but a less than perfect face.  Well, I guess for the men she is more than good enough.  Once the dress and underthings are off, I shoved her up the stairs.  Out onto the deck where there is a rowdy cheer from my men. They must have caught sight of her pretty easily.  A loud scream, which suddenly cuts off.  I don't need to see what is happening to know it.  The men are enjoying themselves.  And the crew knows just how much a woman can take before she passes.  We've done it before.  The brothels don't mind em broken, but dead... well they are only good to toss over then.

I went back to the door and flung it open. Finding one woman standing there, but her eyes darted to a corner and I smiled.  My guess was she was a second distraction.  All I can think is that if someone has two women with her, she's highborn.  I've never fucked a highborn.  A dagger in one hand, the rapier in the other, I made a motion towards the stairs to her as well.  I guess she was willing to take her chances up there because she runs out. "I've never fucked a highborn. This is going to be fun."
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2020, 10:53:09 PM »
I can hear the screams of Jacqueline as the men from above ravish her. She was going to be a bloody mess that's if she were to survive it. I heard you stomping down the stairs and Margaret stood right in the middle of the room whimpering.  She was the next one going up those stairs, the men tearing at her dress as she screamed bloody murder. You spotted me, I guess my dress was poking out some.  You were disgusting when you spoke to me like that. You told me that you never fucked a highborn before. I stood up and placed both my hands on my hips and stood proud. "You touch me, you will be excuted."

You stood a good foot taller then me but I still showed power and confidence. I could see you looking me up and down. My corset beneath pushing my breast up almost to my chin, my waist slim, and my long dark hair cascading down like beauty ocean waves. You should be bowing before such beauty.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 10:56:15 PM by Teaseme69 »

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2020, 06:07:51 AM »
You stepped out, apparently thinking that nobility will be an armor that I respect.  Telling me that touching you is more than enough to get me executed.  I can't help but grin at that, a grin that shows several broken teeth.  A contrast to your perfection, the sort of thing you only get with money.  Stepping forward, my rough hand reaches out and I grabbed you by the back of the neck.  "I'm a pirate.  I am already living under a death sentence.  It's why I have to grab as much fun as I can while I am alive."  The dagger came out again.  Slicing at your clothing.  Corsets are like armor, they have so many metal things in them that it is hard to cut through.  Especially when the person is not willing.  Your squirming earned you a few cuts on your perfect body, and my building ire. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2020, 04:00:30 PM »
I was terrified on the inside, but I had to show you I wasn't. I am royalty after all and you are nothing but trash, scum that should sinking towards the ocean floor. I look at you in disgust when you smile at me and see you're missing a few teeth. Ugh, pirates! I see you lunge at me and I step back but I hit the wall. You grab me by the beck and your bark out how you are already living under a death sentence. When you take your dagger out, I whimper. You start cutting away at my dress, slicing some of my skin in the process. "Stop! I can make you rich!!" I was desperate now, trying to bargain with you. "I know pirates love money, gold, and rubies!! I have them, I'll give them to you!! Please just return me unharmed and I will keep my word."

I could hear the blood curdling screams of my former handmaids upstairs being raped and beaten by your fellow men. "Please don't kill my handmaids, just return us and I will keep my word. You don't want to hurt a royal! If you think your life is hard now, once you hurt me, it's over!"  I was raised to have confidence and show no fear no matter what, right now I am scared to death but I have to be strong.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2020, 04:59:42 PM »
I chuckled as you started to plead with me.  Promising me all the things that you can offer me.  If I just take you home.  Yes, let's make sure that you are delivered somewhere that people know exactly where I am.  So that an entire navy can be waiting there for me.  To destroy me, to destroy the everything I have built.  I shook my head when you promised me jewels while wearing enough precious stones to buy an entire ship.  The thing I see holding your hair in it's place would sell for enough to feed my crew for a month.  Yes... all of these things are going to be sold.  And the way that my men are working over your handmaids, they are going to be nicely broken to be sold off. 

"No, I don't think I will be delivering you to a point where I can be kidnapped and killed.  ANd even if I did, you are getting raped right up until the moment that you would  be delivered."  I chuckled and grabbed your dress.  Pulling it forward to have a point to slide my dagger in between it and the skin.  Tearing down, exposing more and more of your flesh to me. I smiled and licked my lips as I looked at you in desire. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2020, 07:44:32 PM »
My bargaining skills could use some work because you tell me no. I start to panic now which I'm sure you can tell. You told me I would still be raped even if you did agree to my deal. I'm NOT losing my virginity to a pirate! When you grabbed my dress and started tearing at it, I started to scream like Margaret and Jacqueline. I could still hear them screaming and I was surprised that they didn't faint, especially Margaret. I pushed a crate over and tried to push you away from me, pushing against your chest. "Get off of me, you pig!!" My dress was shredded, this dress was worth more than your life! "You're disgusting!" I keep pushing at you, not knowing how to fight that was all I knew. I ordered people around and they just did what I demanded. I never had to raise my hand and now I have to fight for my virtue and my life!

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2020, 06:44:13 AM »
It seems like you are going to be a fighter, someone who is going to have to suffer in order for me to get what I want from them.  I nodded, thinking that I am completely fine with that.  No reason for you to give it up too easily, I thought with a smirk dancing across my lips.  YOu are pushing at me, and I grinned.  Bringing the dagger up, hitting you in the temple with the hilt of it.  I see your eyes scramble, the lights flickering in them.  Feeeling you go limp in my hands, I push you down.  Bending you over one of the crates.  The pirate in me glances at the one you pushed over and broke.  Noticing the contents, powder. Good, black powder always sells well. Then I returned to you.  Cutting the skirt of your dress and flipping it up over your head.  Groaning as I shove my cock into your royal pussy.  I rape you, fucking you there. 
"Your cunt doesn't feel any different than anyone elses''
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2020, 04:36:41 PM »
When you hit me with the bottom of the dagger, my eyes wobbled and I felt dizzy. You grabbed me and bent me over the barrel and lifted up my dress all while I was struggling. I want to cry but I am a princess, I am worth more than anyone and I do not show weakness. My holier than thou attitude quickly when away when I felt what I assume was your cock pushing against my maidenhead. I felt a sting like no other and I immediately screamed at the top of my lungs. You weren't being gentle at all, why would you?! You grunted as you pushed yourself into me, all the way balls touching me. You told me I didn't feel any different than the pothers, yet I am a virgin. I kept screaming and thrashing, tears leaking out of my eyes and dripping on the floor. My breasts starting to our out of my corset as the angle I was in as you plowed into me like we were both dogs. You grabbed my hips and you just went to town as I screamed but never begged. I was always a hardheaded one growing up, which means no man has broken me yet. I felt blood leaking down my legs and it felt like I was being raped with a very large thick object. My hole was trying to adjust to your cock, the fatness of it stretching me.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2020, 05:57:22 PM »
I chuckled as I enjoyed a royal pussy.  Nothing special about it, beyond the fact that there was a little bit of tearing that had to be done to get inside. That little flap of flesh that only the nobles manage to protect until marriage, because real women have to be on the farm. Working every day.  That motion, that constant activity means they surrender their maidenhead to a horse or a bale of hay long before their wedding day.  I grinned and fucked you, raped you over the barrel.  You scream like the commoners too. Really, other than you wearing a dress worth more than the farm I grew up on and ran off from there is nothing different about you.  I know that will kill you to hear, so I grinned and whispered it to you, "Just like the common girls.  Just like everyone else."
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980