In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: The "Ingy is feeling fragile" thread  (Read 6130 times)

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 792
    • RapeCage
Re: The "Ingy is feeling fragile" thread
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2015, 09:56:04 PM »
Oh, and for Ingy: :hug: :cuddle:  :comfort: :grouphug: :puppykiss: :petcat:

Offline wetslut

• Rep: 757
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2015, 10:19:43 AM »
I do want to make it clear that in no way shape or form am I defending stalking,abusive behaviour etc etc-even if it's in a fictional book with the 'Oh so drop dead gorgeous isn't he just the best thing since sliced bread no real man will ever match him Christian Grey'...or so we are led to believe!.

I just found parts of the blog to be a little full on,I feel we could pick a fair few films apart and say..'Well impressionable young girls will see that',for example..Pretty Woman..Julia Roberts character is a prostitute-she stands on a street corner and gets picked up by the super wealthy Richard Gere and is whisked off to posh Beverley Hills hotels and he falls in love with her-My point was that I think women will be able to separate fact from fiction,women didn't think..Well that could be me,I'll become a hooker.

It is as I said before badly written,I would hope those seeing it and then thinking of exploring the lifestyle would do their research.

I did compare it to my own situation,perhaps I shouldn't of but that's my reference,certainly I never experienced any controlling behaviour in the first few months,nothing to suggest I should leg it-it never entered my mind,I was allowed out,I could dress how I wanted etc etc,the control was brought in gradually and then the physical abuse started.

I'm not going to ramble on,just I saw in chat yesterday a reference about 'Defending a book that shows controlling abusive behaviour'-that kind of upset me as I never would,I've lived the hell and would never defend it,what I am 'defending'(for want of a better word) is the fact that I personally have separated the fact from the fiction,and I hope that others would too.Will there be young girls who get themselves caught up?-maybe,but I think the majority of women who see it won't have the romanticised version of Christian Grey in their heads-I hope so anyway.

Am I going to see it?,yes..Because I want to see Jamie Dornan with his kit off.... :naughty:

And finally Ingy...If I've upset you I apologise,that was never my intention. xx

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1013
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's Tumblr full of petgirls, jesters and poniponiponi
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2015, 05:43:36 PM »
I'm not upset, bbzes. I'm a little nauseous but that's because I walked through a cloud of weed and beer stank on my way home (not the best neighborhood, nor thankfully the worst!) and eww get it off. XD
Last night, when I took off my bra, I shouted "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" and B pissed himself. ~pinkwarkitten14
*sucks Ray's clit* ~MamaMeadow
Ingy your twat was so tight it felt like a squillion rubber bands cutting off my willy's circulation. ~RayPistonprowl

Limits

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 547
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2015, 07:47:01 PM »
Oooh that's so pretty. Thank you. *dabs the cream on tip of my nose for reasons*

*licks tip of Ingy's nose*
*for reasons*
My sister made a horse hump He-Man. I get it, man. I get it. *solemn face* Oh shit. *bans self* :facepalm: -Addie
Like Pepe LePew, sometimes you just gotta take the pussy. -The Demented Wizard
Listen up you cretinfaced knobcheese...you need to back the fuck truck up and park yerself in it. -wetslut
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2015, 11:54:15 AM »
So, yesterday or the day before I was doin some (less hazardous) reading and realized the shakes I sometimes get are totally anxiety related. I feel like a moron for not grokking that sooner. Of course they are.
Last night, when I took off my bra, I shouted "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" and B pissed himself. ~pinkwarkitten14
Ingy your twat was so tight it felt like a squillion rubber bands cutting off my willy's circulation. ~RayPistonprowl

Limits

Offline FrodoKreuger

• Morally Ambiguous Mastermind
  • Rep: 161
  • Being the best me I can because she deserves it
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2015, 04:27:42 PM »
Do we need to send round the RC Rape Squad to sort out whoever made you anxious?

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2015, 05:27:26 PM »
Just don't rape me while I have anxiety nausea cuz that ain't pleasant for nobody.

Limits

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 547
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2015, 07:40:52 PM »
*holds Ingy's hair whilst raping her doggy fashion*
My sister made a horse hump He-Man. I get it, man. I get it. *solemn face* Oh shit. *bans self* :facepalm: -Addie
Like Pepe LePew, sometimes you just gotta take the pussy. -The Demented Wizard
Listen up you cretinfaced knobcheese...you need to back the fuck truck up and park yerself in it. -wetslut
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2015, 09:51:26 PM »
Do we need to send round the RC Rape Squad to sort out whoever made you anxious?

Send 'em my way. I may be chihuahua sized but I can mangle some ankles.

Hope you're feeling better, Ingenue. :*

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2015, 04:04:43 PM »
But I made myself anxious a-and I don't want my ankles hurted! :O I use those to run away from meanrapers and trip at opportune moments!

Limits

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2015, 10:21:19 PM »
I love how nobody fapped at my "hope you're feeling better, Ingy" but ya'll fapped all over Ingy tripping at opportune moments. XD

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2015, 12:58:05 PM »
Just what I didn't need: last night I dreamed I was singing in a choir and one of the female singers gave me a dark look and shook her head pointedly like I was ruining the whole thing. I stopped singing and mouthed "sorry" and she said something like "get a new hobby".

Also I was planning to go out for Mexican tonight but I may have to take a rain check because my stupid insides started sending me queasy messages. They don't do this often, for which I guess I'm thankful.

All in all it's an okay day. I have enough caffeine. XD

Limits

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2015, 03:16:14 PM »
Ingy, if your insides are revolting, you might avoid caffeine for a few days!  :O

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2015, 03:35:41 PM »
A sensible woman would do that...

Limits

Offline Tie Me With Silk

• Rep: 60
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2015, 05:45:42 PM »
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 06:20:54 PM by Tie Me With Silk »

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin