In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Innocence and Obsession (Ayako and Pat Rairchy)  (Read 868 times)

Offline Pat Rairchy

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 75
  • n00b
Re: Innocence and Obsession (Ayako and Pat Rairchy)
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2020, 05:14:17 AM »
I can feel your body getting wet.  Responding in the way that it is programed to.  In the only way that it can.  The natures of us is to enjoy sex.  The nature of a woman is to enjoy submission.  A strong man taking charge and leading her to what she really like.  Strong of body to hold her down.  Strong of mind to understand that no matter what she might say this is what she wants.  You had pretended to protest.  You had said a few words that were you claiming to not want this.  Tests.  To see whether I was strong enough to go after what I wanted.  What you wanted.  Fortunately I am.  And you will soon feel it too.

With a soft whisper I attempted to shush you.  Because I can feel your noises against my hand.  The sounds vibrating against my palm.  Your soft and wet lips sliding as you tried to speak.  Now it is you probably inviting me inside you.  Offering your body to me because I was strong enough to seize it.  But I do not need that encouragement. So I whispered to you as I slowly ground my body against yours.  "Shush my love.  You do not need to say anything.  You are just where you are supposed to be."  Cock hard and freed.  Resting against you finally.  Not inside.  Not yet.  But soon.  Soon we will consumate everything.
Don't think.  It strains you.  Don't speak.  It makes you ugly.  Just obey.  Obey and everything will be taken care of.

Offline Ayako

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 17
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2020, 09:03:46 PM »
"Mmmfummp mmmguummph." I squeak out a muffled protest. I will not be shushed by him. My hands now grab and claw at the hand over my mouth, trying to pry it off. His body presses harder on top of me, covering me in his warmth, so close that I can see the sweat on his face and smell his odour. He has come so far already and no amount of pleading will make him stop now. He is determined to finish what he started.

I look at the cock that he is bringing out. A fully erect, thick and stiff monstrosity lying on my skin just inches from my pussy. My skirt has been lifted up over my stomach to grant both of us a full view of his aroused dick and my unwilling wet entrance. I have to stop him. Oh my god, I have to stop him before he fucks me. At any moment, he will make his first thrust...

I reach up at his face and rake him in the eyes as hard as I can.
Schoolgirl by day.
Snooper by night.

Offline Pat Rairchy

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2020, 05:24:18 AM »
There is playing hard to get and then there is whatever it is you are doing.  You wanted this.  Dangling your body in front of me every day while mercilessly flirting. I checked on you.  No boyfriend.  Barely even any friends so it was not like flirting and being a tease was your normal action.  You liked to go right back home after and curl up.  So flirting with me meant something.  It had to.  Now you are pretending like it did not.  You are acting like the other girl.  The one who changed her mind after and lead to me being here. I can feel my anger bubbling up as I grab at your wrists.  Both of them.  Pushing them down above your head.  My hands should be exploring your ripe body.  But you are playing this stupid game and making me hold you down.  I even had to let go of your mouth to do it.  So you can go back to your fake complaining.

"I will tolerate the squirming.  The pretending to hate it with your words is a kink I guess.  But I do not do violence and I do not fucking do scarring."  My voice was louder than I like.  Yelling at you. But you can't expect sweet nothing after you just tried to claw my eyes out.  Anyone else would be beating you to a pulp and I feel like maybe I should.  Fortunately for you I do not do that.  I just know you better than you do. 

Holding you down I thrusted forward.  Cramming my aching cock into your needy cunt.  Pushing in.  Burying myself to the root and holding there with a shivering moan.  Every bit of your body licking and caressing around the stiff and veiny member as I claimed what we both wanted. 
Don't think.  It strains you.  Don't speak.  It makes you ugly.  Just obey.  Obey and everything will be taken care of.

Offline Ayako

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2020, 11:13:45 PM »
The regret from attacking his eyes comes swiftly. He is angry now. No, he is furious. I start to panic. My mind recalls all those times I witnessed bullies at school picking on smaller kids, who didn't dare to hit their tormentors because those who did only pissed off the bullies. And when bullies were pissed off, they would do more than name calling and a single punch. This is almost the same thing. The difference is the man holding me down is no mere school bully, but a psycho obsessed with me, unafraid of the law, and now he is enraged. I am more terrified than I have ever been in my life.

As he yells, I turn my head aside with gritted teeth. My eyes are shut and tears start flowing out. Maybe he expects me to scream for help after his hand leaves my mouth, but the only sounds coming from my lips are incoherent whimpers. The fear of violent retaliation is making me too scared to even beg.

He begins his thrust. The tip of his cock requires some effort to be pushed into my tight little girlhood. Once that big fat head gets between the outer lips, aided by the wetness, the rest of the shaft slides in. It is clearly too big for my pussy. He will surely feel the tightness around his thick rod. I on the other hand tense my body and break my silence, "Aaaahh! No! Stop!"
Schoolgirl by day.
Snooper by night.

Offline Pat Rairchy

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2020, 05:20:42 AM »
I gritted my teeth as my anger went down. I have never had much of a temper.  And the feeling of your cunt around my head is more than enough to calm me down.  You were such a perfect fuck and such a perfect body.  I knew that we were meant to be together.  Even if you keep screaming and pretending otherwise.  You had flirted with me and tempted me with your body for weeks.  Now that we are in the place we both wanted to be you are pretending like you had not done that.  Screaming out in fake pain and pretending like you did not want me inside you.  I suppose I understand that.  You are young enough that you still believe everything that people tell you.  Like waiting for sex.  The three date rule minimum.  The woman deciding when to give it up.  not the man and not submission.  I am skipping those because we both want it.

You screamed out in your fake pain and I just grinned at you. Pushing forward.  Using all the strength in my hips and all the momentum of my size to force my way inside you.  Deeper.  Deeper.  As I did your body arched towards me.  Your chest coming up and rubbing on mine.  Even through layers I can feel how soft and perfect your tits are.  I need them. You are pushing them against me to offer them.  Like a good woman should.  Giving her body and her will over to her man.  I grunted and dragged myself in and out of your cunt.  Jabbing deep and enjoying the squeaks and squeals that come out of your mouth when I do.

"I do not love my girl any less.  You got to where you needed to be.  That is all that matters.  No matter what games you played before."

Offline Ayako

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2020, 09:32:10 PM »
When he forces his dick all the way in, I scream louder as if I am being stabbed. There is some pain inside my pussy; I can't tell whether it is caused by the inner walls stretching wider by his cock to the point of tearing, or by him ramming so hard. I arch my back, driven into that position by his subsequent thrusts. My head remains turned to one side to avoid his gaze.

Eventually, I stop screaming and start sobbing. He has stolen my virginity, something I want so desperately to save up for the right man when I'm older. My struggles have ceased, due to both fatigue and a sense of defeat. But my pussy, against my will, reacts like a ripe fruit being tasted for the first time. Each time he goes in, a burst of my sex juice is released and my clit becomes swollen after several thrusts. My nipples that are rubbing across his body are erect and extremely sensitive, as if fully exposed rather than being concealed under my uniform and bra.

Oh shit, I know what's going on with my body. I learned about this in class, and heard descriptions from other girls who have experienced it before. No, I will not let this bastard humiliate me like this. He will think I like it. I must resist it. I must hold back these reactions...
Schoolgirl by day.
Snooper by night.

Offline Pat Rairchy

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2020, 04:59:41 AM »
I am taking you and slowly you stop pretending.  Stop pretending that you did not want this.  Stop pretending that you did not enjoy this.  I can tell.  The way your breathing comes in ragged bursts.  The way that your body gets slicker and slicker with each thrust inside you.  My cock rubbing against your body and feeling your engorged clit against me.  Enjoying every single second of what I am doing to you. Because you know that it is natural.  To give yourself over completely to the man who wants you and is strong enough to take you.  Everything else is window dressing.  This is nature.  My hips pushing my cock forward is natural.  Your body accepting it and liking it is natural.

I can feel your nipples getting harder and rubbing against me.  It feels good and I want to keep having it.  So I let go of one of your wrists.  Putting my arm around you.  Around your back.  Holding onto you tightly.  And pushing you up against my chest.  To keep thrusting with those erect little nubs rubbing over my skin.  Feels so good.  I cannot help but moan as I do it.  Gasps of pleasure erupt from me as I show you the natural order of things.  Women give their bodies and their will to the man who earns it.  "I don't think any less of you for fucking so early.  I think more of you for being able to accept your place so quickly."

Offline Ayako

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2020, 08:58:08 PM »
I want to disagree so badly, to tell him I will not accept my place like some cheap whore. But I cannot show too much defiance or there will be retaliation. Even when he releases one of my wrists, all I do with the free hand is lightly push against his torso. "No... no..." I say between deep breaths, "Please stop. I don't like this. Let me go. Please let me go."

The humiliation sinks in after seeing my nipples stand up so rigidly. As they slide over his body together with his cock invading my pussy, I have a feeling the worst will come within seconds. My body will not resist these sensations for much longer. I have to do something with my free hand while he is distracted by my breasts. Despite giving up the struggles moments ago, I think now is a good time to make another escape attempt.

Steathily, I stretch my hand out towards anything that is within reach. From the corner of my eye, I see my school bag that I had dropped. If only I can get one finger to its strap and pull it closer, I can take out a weapon such as scissors or a pen. Moans escape from my mouth, the result of his cock bringing me closer to the edge, and I hope these somewhat involuntary sounds of lust will hold his attention just like my nipples. He must not see what I am trying to do.
Schoolgirl by day.
Snooper by night.

Offline Pat Rairchy

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2020, 07:01:13 AM »
Motion.  Movement.  I can feel it.  I do not know what you are doing but you are trying to be slow about it.  It is not your hips rising to meet mine.  Not giving in to your natural instincts.  Which means that it can only be bad. Only be something wrong or terrible.  So many options.  None of them good.  I do not want to have to hurt you.  If you try to hurt me it would be the right and natural response.  But if I stop it before it happens then everything is fine. I can continue to try to crumble this odd resistance to being used like you want.  To being fucked hard and taken.  Being brought to heel.  You came to me every day for months and flirted.  Only getting more bold when I dropped more information about you and the things I was thinking.

So for you to act like this confuses me.  I am just going to have to fuck it out of you.  Fuck you free of whatever is holding you back from proper submission.  Maybe this position is not the one you like.  I bet you are an animal and like to be fucked like one.  I paused in my hammering.  Pulling my cock out of your needy cunt with a sloshing sound.  Using the time to grip your hips and flip you over.  Dragging you back onto my cock.  Now with your head down and your body folded up.  I cannot feel your tits anymore but I know you like it.  As I fold myself over my slave.  My possession to be.  Grunting and thrusting inside you.

Offline Ayako

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2020, 09:25:52 PM »
Did he notice my hand moving? He must have, because his reaction is forceful although he may not be aware of what I'm reaching for. The feeling of his cock being pulled out of me is a relief, but a short lived one as he rolls me over. No gentleness there. I quickly move both hands to in front of my face; if my hand remains stretching out in the same direction, he will know I'm trying to grab my bag.

Getting fucked is bad enough. Doing so in this awkward position, with my face and sensitive nipples rubbing on the cold hard floor, is brutal. His cock re-enters my dripping wet girlhood. "Aaah! Stop!" I continue to plead with him. It's the only thing I can say. Insults will anger him, and there is no chance I will say anything indicating submission.

My breathing continues speeding up. Each exhalation is a high pitched squeak. No, dammit! I hate this, I want him to stop, but my body won't listen. My pussy clenches tighter around his shaft. It likes what's going on. The rest of my body will succumb soon.
Schoolgirl by day.
Snooper by night.

Offline Pat Rairchy

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2020, 08:08:16 AM »
Your mouth might still be fighting your natural submission but your body understands it.  Your cunt is clenching and squeezing around my cock.  Making each thrust feel better than the one that had come before it.  I am unable to speak.  Unable to tell you all the things and joys that would come with proper submission.  I know you need to hear it.  The encouragement that you are doing well.  That you are doing the right thing.  But in the end I cannot.  Your cunt feels just too good around me for me to speak.  Fortunately our bodies are doing a wonderful job of communicating all on their own.  Matching moans as your hands splay out in front of you.

I do not know what you are doing but your hands are seemingly in constant motion.  Somehow that seems like a bad idea.  Like something I should stop.  So I reach out and grab at you.  At your hands.  Holding on to them with a grin and you squirm under the constant assault of my cock.  I grunted and thrusted.  Driving in over and over again. It felt good.  Right to do this with you.  To you. 

I put out my tongue and slowly ran it along the curve of your ear.  Because I feel that you need to feel the pleasure.  You need to revel in it.  Bask in it.  "Good.  Girl."  I managed to squeak those out as I finally showed you that I loved you and that you were where you needed to be.  Where all of your life had been leading you towards. 

Offline Ayako

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2020, 08:55:13 PM »
I instinctively pull at his grip around my wrists. His tongue gliding over my ear makes me recoil with horror. That is so disgusting! But when I open my mouth to say something about it, no words come out. My mouth hangs open with my eyes closed. I pull harder at his grip, not to break free but because I am feeling the inexplicable urge to grab or tug something.

Then, from my mouth come sounds halfway between screams of pain and moans of pleasure, "Aaahhh... Aaahhh... Aaahhh..." Shockwaves of warmth sweep across my body starting from between my legs, gradually getting warmer as his thrusts continue. Oh my God, I can't believe he has succeeded in bringing me this far despite my resistance.

"No more. Please, mister, I can't take much more... Ah!" I squeal with embarrassed surprise. My girlhood just squirted a stream at him. It forms a puddle on the floor underneath his cock. More and more juice pours out after that, covering his shaft and dripping down like an overflowing sink. My face turns red again with shame.
Schoolgirl by day.
Snooper by night.

Offline Pat Rairchy

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2020, 05:49:12 AM »
I could feel it.  Since you were a virgin I bet I knew what it was before you did.  The way your body was completely tensing.  The internal muscles of your cunt starting to suckle at me.  You were about to cum.  To allow yourself to drop the charade that you were putting on and just letting it wash all over you.  The pleasure of being with me.  The pleasure of being mine.  Of being properly owned and used.

Though your body desperately wanted me to cum at the same time that you did I fought it off.  Biting down on the inside of my lip.  Holding off my own orgasm.  Because I know that you needed more pleasure.  You had been playing hard to get and it seems like pleasure is the thing that would make you realize you are mine.  You have always been mine.  Just waiting for me to claim you. 

Still gripping your hips I kept ramming my cock inside you.  Feeling my balls slapping against your ass as I took you.  Your body making liquid squishing sounds with each thrust now.  "That's right Ayako.  You love it.  You love being mine.  No matter what you might pretend now I have the proof."  I gasped those words into your ear.  As your body gave over to evolution and allowed itself to be owned.  Now I just have to see if your mind follows. 

Offline Ayako

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2020, 08:58:10 PM »
"No. No I don't like it." I reply in a trembling voice between sobs. It takes a ton of willpower to say that because now I feel so good. The hatred and anger is being pushed back by a warm fuzzy feeling. I know this is involuntary but I cannot fight it. What else can I say to him though? Admit that he has fucked me into a state of ecstasy? I am not a slut! I do not like what he is doing to me!

Oh no, what if he cums inside me? That will make things worse. However, as if inviting him to do precisely that, my pussy releases another squirt following his latest thrust. My struggles begin again, but slower and weaker than before. If I'm lucky, I may wiggle out of his grip despite that. Too bad my body doesn't want me to get away from him. My body submits to him and it wants my mind to give in too, hence the weaker struggles. I want to escape, yet I don't want to. It's a bizarre feeling.
Schoolgirl by day.
Snooper by night.

Offline Pat Rairchy

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2020, 05:20:20 AM »
You moved.  So slowly and right after denying that you enjoyed what happened to you.  Maybe your mind has been conditioned to say things and expect things.  Your mind feels like that but your body definitely does not.  I can feel you squirting all over my plunging shaft as I take your body.  Take the body that you had offered to me.  No matter what you say it is a body you have offered up to me.  Showing it to me and saying without words that it was mine. I need the words though.  The words will make it final.  It will give me the proper submission.  The thing that you should have offered immediately instead of playing hard to get.  Playing the rape game.  I do not mind the rape game but it is not really my favorite.

"I do not like it when you lie my slave. You wanted me inside you.  You have never felt anything more natural than me inside you.  You ache to please my cock. Your body belongs to me.  Your mind belongs to me."  I whispered these truths into your ear as I drove my cock deep inside you.  Plunging down with each sentence.  My reward for each one was a gasp and another spray of your pussy juices.  Drenching me.  Drenching your thighs.  Showing your resistance as the lie it was.

Suddenly my arm locks around your hip.  Holding it perfectly still as I stayed inside you.  One of my thrusts having gone as deep in you as I wanted.  My cock spurting and filling your cunt with my cum.  Now claiming you inside and out.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980