In Chat #1:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Today I learned...  (Read 375 times)

Offline apexslaver

• Stepping Razor
  • Rep: 10
  • Just a nigga with a rocket launcher
Re: Today I learned...
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2020, 10:06:33 AM »
Today I learned (or had the knowledge reinforced is probably more accurate) that Facebook is little more than a wing of the Donald Trump media machine.  If you don't believe me, get into a shit flinging contest with a Trump supporter and see who gets suspended.  Hint:  It won't be him.

I found out minorities criticizing racism have resorted to coming up with creative ways of hinting at white people instead of saying white because they are getting banned for calling out behavior.

Now that you mention it im always getting a my posts modded whenever I try to discuss white privilege and how they enjoy less harsher legal sentences, better rates from banking and are shown better houses than a minority would even if they had similar credit scores.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1030
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2020, 02:14:58 AM »
Now that you mention it im always getting a my posts modded whenever I try to discuss white privilege and how they enjoy less harsher legal sentences, better rates from banking and are shown better houses than a minority would even if they had similar credit scores.

@apexslaver I bloody well hope that hasn't happened here, because you're right about all those things!

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
Brains are sexy in anyone though. And out of anyone, when I preserve them lovingly in windex. :angel: -Ingenue

Offline cosmicwitch

• Non serviam
  • Rep: 997
  • I am a weapon, not a toy.
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2020, 09:08:59 AM »
Marigolds are not just beautiful and useful for repelling pests in the garden... they can also be made into a cream that effectively heals soft tissue infections.

Offline apexslaver

• Stepping Razor
  • Rep: 10
  • Just a nigga with a rocket launcher
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2020, 11:26:18 AM »
@RayPistonprowl Oh no it's mainly on Facebook and gamefaqs the people here are fantastic.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2020, 02:16:08 AM »
Marigolds are not just beautiful and useful for repelling pests in the garden... they can also be made into a cream that effectively heals soft tissue infections.

@cosmicwitch I am intrigued. Link?

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
Brains are sexy in anyone though. And out of anyone, when I preserve them lovingly in windex. :angel: -Ingenue

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2020, 02:27:25 AM »
@RayPistonprowl Oh no it's mainly on Facebook and gamefaqs the people here are fantastic.

@apexslaver Good to know! And yeah, many common meeting places online can be cesspools of fuckwittery. I don't see the point in Facebook or Twitter, and many gaming sites just concentrate the worst of the 'manosphere'. But more repulsive are the more local 'news' sites that game in not-so-subtle racism. Fuck 'em. I'm a white bloke, and I recognise without question that white privilege is real and endemic and that the only cure is empathy. Wish I could eradicate all who lack empathy - the world would be a better place. :gah:

Offline cosmicwitch

• Non serviam
  • Rep: 997
  • I am a weapon, not a toy.
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2020, 04:17:06 AM »
You didn't say, 'please' @RayPistonprowl ... it was in a book, anyway. I don't recall the title.

Offline Sem

• Rep: 318
  • Rider of "The Black."
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2020, 01:03:07 PM »

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3270572/

Offline Roleplaying_Dave

• Rep: 18
  • I have a bad feeling about this.
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2020, 02:46:00 PM »
I learned that even with a long line of people waiting to get a very limited supply of baked goods the first person in line will still be a bitch and buy all the blueberry muffins. All fucking 2 dozen. I should have coughed on her when she walked past.

Offline DickBiggers

• The Breaker
  • Rep: 48
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2020, 10:38:24 PM »
I learned that even with a long line of people waiting to get a very limited supply of baked goods the first person in line will still be a bitch and buy all the blueberry muffins. All fucking 2 dozen. I should have coughed on her when she walked past.
People suck.  I'm not going to preface that with "Today I learned..." for I've known it for several years.  I understand you want to stock up, but do it like I do.  I didn't buy six jars of peanut butter.  I bought one jar...six times.  Every time I go into the store...a jar of peanut butter.  Other stuff too, but you get the idea.  If I buy one jar, there are five left.  If I buy six jars, nobody gets anything.  It's just being a good citizen.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2020, 02:27:09 AM »
You didn't say, 'please' @RayPistonprowl ... it was in a book, anyway. I don't recall the title.

@cosmicwitch Please. :naughty:

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2020, 02:28:24 AM »

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3270572/
Thank you, @Sem !! My mother-in-law thanks you as well.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl