In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Crazy Sex Laws!  (Read 2276 times)

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 767
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
Crazy Sex Laws!
« on: June 28, 2014, 02:03:20 PM »
I saw this and had to share! Obviously these are old laws, but I think for half of them, the hilarity comes from wondering what happened to make it a law in the first place!

Feel free to discuss or post other ridiculous laws below.

The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline Ella

• Well-Fucked Toy
  • Rep: 134
  • Happiness is being owned by my husband
Re: Crazy Sex Laws!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 05:26:47 AM »
Well darn. I've always wanted my man to congratulate himself on getting me off by shooting a gun into the air.

Offline FrodoKreuger

• Morally Ambiguous Mastermind
  • Rep: 178
  • Being the best me I can because she deserves it
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 06:34:46 AM »
I'm always skeptical of this kind of thing floating round the internet without proof by linking to the legal statute itself since they are often misunderstandings, misrepresentations or just wrong. Note, for instance, that sodomy laws (outside commercial use) were struck down in 2003 by the US Supreme Court.  This included anti-oral sex laws. So while a state might not specifically have removed a statute from its books, that doesn't mean it's still illegal - the Supreme Court ruling overriding lower courts as every US school kid knows...

Now, that doesn't mean actual laws and proposed laws aren't equally stupid. Our Prime Minister is still working on making it a legal requirement for Google and Bing to block image searches for rape and child abuse because a) this will prevent rape and child abuse (er no, it does nothing for the dark web, or other search engines, or even website rather than image searches) and b) blocking things based on text-string filtering never causes serious problems (cf the "Scunthorpe Problem": http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scunthorpe_problem). *headdeskfacepalm*

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 952
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 07:55:24 AM »
It's perfectly legal to have sex in a toll booth if you aren't a trucker, but if you are you have to take it outside, perhaps on the hood of the truck.
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline Hoselvr

• Rep: 23
  • Pantyhose Rapist
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 11:09:09 AM »
If it isn't already, #8 should be illegal in every state (every country too).  ;)
"Don't know where we're going but it's no use being late." ~ Matthew Quigley

Offline FrodoKreuger

• Morally Ambiguous Mastermind
  • Rep: 178
  • Being the best me I can because she deserves it
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 11:57:45 AM »
In the UK (this guidance from the website of the Crown Prosecution Service, I cannot give you specific laws): In the absence of any sexual context and in relation to nudity where the person has no intention to cause alarm or distress it will normally be appropriate to take no action unless members of the public were actually caused harassment, alarm or distress (as opposed to considering the likelihood of this).

So hurray! We can all run around stark bollock naked! Freedom! Liberty... unless some copper, do-gooder, or other ne'er-do-well decides you're causing them or someone else harrassment, alarm or distress. Yup, we have a public nudity law that basically says "long as everyone likes the way you look, it's cool!"

Online RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 695
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 08:37:19 PM »
Yup, we have a public nudity law that basically says "long as everyone likes the way you look, it's cool!"

Last time I went stark bollock naked:

I always wanted to be the green girl that looked pleasantly tousled leaving Captain Kirk's quarters in between acts. Except, unlike most of them I want to not tragically die. -Anguissette
I spent some time in Japan...and just kind of asked "WHY?!" a LOT. -IrishGirl
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman
"As fuck" is my favorite unit of measurement. -lysyn

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 767
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 11:48:44 AM »
Yup, we have a public nudity law that basically says "long as everyone likes the way you look, it's cool!"

^ Is that your penis looking up at you, bbz?
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline lysyn

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2014, 02:04:43 PM »
Somewhere in that picture is a joke about Leo and cock biting but I haven't worked out the linguistics for it.
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.

Offline Ella

• Well-Fucked Toy
  • Rep: 134
  • Happiness is being owned by my husband
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2014, 04:38:06 PM »
Yeah. Ray's head looks oddly like a penis, which I'm sure means that Leo wants to see it bitten.

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 809
    • RapeCage
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2014, 06:30:45 PM »

^ Is that your penis looking up at you, bbz?

:rofl: That may be my best laugh of the day so far.

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2014, 06:33:00 PM »
Yeah. Ray's head looks oddly like a penis, which I'm sure means that Leo wants to see it bitten.

When he had his head shaved he kinda did look like a dickhead!

Offline lysyn

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2014, 05:28:04 AM »
I wonder if S would move to Columbia with me? Oh I'd never kill him, but the idea that if he ever strayed, I could end the bitch and he would have her death on his conscious? That would make me very happy.

Offline Ingenue

• Tomato Pope Pup
  • Rep: 1150
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2014, 12:22:31 PM »
Yeah. I kinda want to live in Columbia now too. :angel:

Then all I have to do is marry my owner and then I can legally kill his victims when he's done with them...
Why are elbows and balls a different shade in so many of us? It's like God took some elbow skin, burnt it, then decided to make wee sacks of the scraps. ~RayPistonprowl
Sometimes, it's nice to hear your pixel people scream. ~Trill
Turns out that France understands neither peanut butter nor tacos ~IrishGirl

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2014, 04:29:22 PM »
Yeah. I kinda want to live in Columbia now too. :angel:

Then all I have to do is marry my owner and then I can legally kill his victims when he's done with them...

Kill them with cuteness?

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl