In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: NO DELETIONS  (Read 710 times)

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 806
    • RapeCage
NO DELETIONS
« on: February 11, 2015, 03:03:41 PM »
DO NOT ASK TO BE DELETED UNLESS YOU HAVE A VERY, VERY GOOD REASON.

I'm really sick of people asking to be deleted for petty, stupid reasons. From now on, if you don't want to be here, walk away. We will NOT delete you unless you have a very, very good reason for bothering us with it. It makes a mess of our database.

Addie
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 06:55:04 PM by Addie »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 607
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: NO DELETIONS
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 06:26:35 PM »
I would add that if someone is harassing you, don't just flounce off with a request for deletion as a parting shot. We'd rather ban a truly problematic member than lose a good member.

As for why we won't simply delete people, it's because it makes a fucking mess of the board. We'll only do it in exceptional circumstances.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 06:19:05 PM by RayPistonprowl »
I kind of want to shove a copper-top up your ass and see if you hum and shake. -Irishgirl
I'd sneak up behind you armed with a sickle, slam it up between your legs and tear you a new one that with any luck will widen to spill your guts in a steaming heap on the floor. I'll spell RC with your intestines as I observe you writhing in agony. -cosmicwitch
Never thought I would bruise my middle finger while fucking myself.  Think I'll use a bit more caution when telling others to go fuck themselves now that I see how dangerous it is! -Smirkin

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin