In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Into the woods  (Read 1506 times)

Offline badsammie

• Rep: 30
  • n00b
    • Badsammie's Basement
Into the woods
« on: March 31, 2020, 04:53:58 AM »

She whimpered again as the car bumped along the road, shaking her about. Rebecca struggled again with the zip ties holding her arms and legs together as a gallon of antifreeze rolled against her head. It was hot in the trunk, dark, with only a sliver of light shining through a rusted spot. She screamed uselessly through the filthy oily rug in her mouth, praying someone might hear her. She doubted it. They’d been driving for hours and they had to have left the city a good bit ago. Did anyone even know she was missing? How long before her husband noticed she hadn’t come back and wasn’t responding to texts before he called the police. She tried to fix him and her children in her mind, but terror flooded everything out. The car came to a hard stop and she winced in pain, before she started kicking and trying to scream for help.

Light flooded the trunk as it was opened and she closed her eyes against it, shaking. She started crying again as the large man jerked her out of the car and threw her to the ground, calmly closing the trunk. His rifle was slung over his shoulder as he stepped over to her bound form, squatting beside her.

“Listen,” he said in a deep southern drawl. “I’m going to cut those straps lose. When I do that, you’re going to think, run. You’re going to try to do something really stupid. And then I’m gonna put a bullet in your brain and I’m still gonna fuck your dead dumb body. Do you understand? You do anything, and I’m gonna put a bullet in your brain. Nod if you understand.”

Crying harder than ever, Rebecca nodded, shaking violently.

“Next, when I take that gag out of your mouth, you’re gonna scream, you’re gonna try to bite me. You’re going to beg. And when that happens, I’m gonna put a bullet in your brain. And I will still rape your dead dumb body. Nod if you understand,” he said as calmly as if he was discussing the weather.

Her face sweaty, eyes red with tears, Rebecca nodded.

“Nothing will prevent your rape. Nothing. I saw you, you made my dick hard. That’s your fucking fault and I’m gonna rape your dumb cunt for doing that. The only choice you have is whether I rape a dead cunt or a live one. Nod if you understand.”

Trembling, pissing herself a bit, the smell of which made the man smile, Rebecca nodded.

“Good then,” he said, pulling a large knife from a sheathe on his belt and in two swipes her arms and legs were free. It took every bit of willpower to do as he said, to not run, kick, or fight. She whimpered as he grabbed a fistful of her hair and stood up, jerking her up along with him.

“Strip,” was all he said as he let go of her and unslung his rifle, aiming it against it belly, just barely touching it. Rebecca thought of her husband, her family, and despite her fear, her soaked jeans, she nodded meekly. She took off her jacket, tossing it on the side of the car. Then she bent down, unlacing her shoes, tossing them aside and then her socks, aware that her every movement was followed by the rifle not even an inch from her.

As she raised back up, to unbutton and unzip her pants, she glanced around at her surroundings. They were in the middle of nowhere on some dinky country road and the sun was fading fast. It would be dark soon. She wiped her eyes, trying not to cry in front of the well-built monster in front of her. If he didn’t have the gun, had just been walking down the street she’d have even found him attractive. She never would have expected him to pull a gun on her, hit her, and put her in his trunk.

She pulled down her pants, kicking them over to him. Her faded blue panties were dark navy blue in the middle, wet and clinging to her skin as she pulled them off as well. She froze as she stood up again, cold steel pressed against her lips.

“Part them, let me see your hairless slut cunt,” he said. She felt ashamed. She had done that for her husband, he liked her silky smooth and it had made her feel sexy, wanted. Now, now she felt dirty for having shaved. She parted her legs a bit, then reached down, looking away as she parted her lips for him. She cried as she felt the rifle barrel against, this time pressing in her a bit.

“BAAMMM,” the man said and laughed as she screamed hysterically.  He pulled the rifle away from her and resumed aiming it at her gut and she resumed stripping, hands shaking violently now, clumsily failing to unbutton her blouse. The man raised up the gun to her face and she trembled, freezing, before he nodded at her blouse. More steadily, if only just, she took off her blouse. Her bra came next, tossed to the ground, as she stood naked in the cool air. He walked around her, examining her like meat before pulling a black trash bag from his pocket.

“Put all your clothes except your jacket in this,” he said. She sobbed as she did and then handed it to him. He waved his gun over towards her jacket and she took it, pulling it on.

“We’re going for a walk. Remember the rules and I don’t have to rape a dead cunt,” was all he said. She nodded, whimpering regularly as a rock or stick poked her feet as they walked into the woods. Rebecca started having dark thoughts, trying to push them away. She didn’t think she would be walking back. But to run? The man was huge and handled the gun with ease. So, she walked, even as her feet left increasingly bloody prints into the woods. After several minutes they came to a small clearing and he told her to kneel. She did as the man stripped down, setting the rifle behind him for a moment until he was buck naked.

“Suck my cock, cunt,” was all he said as he picked up his rifle and approached her. She leaned up and licked clumsily at the man’s cock, larger than she would have liked, though not huge. It smelled of a man who cleaned infrequently, as he grabbed her head and shoved it down on his rapidly hardening cock. She gagged, drooling as he stared at her with dead eyes, mechanically jerking her head up and down. He didn’t even seem to be getting much pleasure from it. It was to degrade her she knew as she retched up a bit, bile leaking out her nose, burning, to mix with the spit up on her chin and her chest. After a couple minutes he shoved her on her back, the rough ground digging into it as he towered over her.

He traced the rifle along her leg, her inner thigh, until he pushed it down painfully on her clit. Rebecca cried out softly as he chuckled, then resumed sliding it up her belly. He pressed it hard again into her belly button.

“BAAAMMMM,” he said again laughing, then up, slowly, slowly, until he reached her nipples, stiff in the cool and darkening air. He pressed again hard as she screamed a bit in pain. Then back, up again.

“Open your mouth, cunt,” he said, and she did, closing her eyes. She smelled the barrel, oiled, before she tasted it, coppery against her tongue as he pushed it in. She wondered if she would even feel it go off, but it didn’t. Instead, like a cock, he pushed it in and out, telling her to suck it. She did, pissing herself a bit, grunting in pain when the sight guide clawed the roof of her mouth.

Stoking himself, she watched as he knelt between her legs, pumping his hard cock. The barrel never left her mouth as he slid himself into her, pushing hard until he forced his way in. The pee helped but the truth was, she was wet. Not soaked, she didn’t want this. God no. But maybe to protect herself, her body was responding, if only a little bit. He grunted, his eyes staring at her, sometimes thrusting the rifle forward, gagging her, cutting the roof of her mouth. And then he was in.

“See cunt, it’s always better when you’re alive,” he said as he held the rifle with both hands, keeping it firmly lodged in her mouth, pumping it and his cock into her holes. She held onto the rifle, sobbing, shaking her head no as sweat dripped from his face onto her breasts, slick with sweat of their own. He knocked her hands away, thrusting harder and harder as she moaned and cried, every pebble and root stabbing her in the back. Long minutes passed as night embraced them, the only sound small pained grunts and deeper sexual ones. Rebecca felt him pump faster, whimpered as the steel was pressed deep, felt him shudder.

In the distance, a flock of startled birds flew away, as the man, and the gun, erupted. 

Offline theupsideofdown

• DOLOROVORE
  • Rep: 9
  • dulce et decorum est...
Re: Into the woods
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 04:13:45 AM »
That final line is wonderful. Thank you for the tale.

Offline mondaydolphin

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2020, 12:49:22 PM »
I apologize if I shouldn't be necromancing but I gotta say this story is absolutely fantastic. Great work with it Sammie! I especially liked the way you ended it.

Offline HungryFollower

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 03:06:58 AM »
Hmm... "necromancing". Necromantic - A lovely necromantic man, a necromantic novel written for old ladies. Necromanticism - what Byron thought he was damned for. Necromance - her first necromance.

Offline AuntAP

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2021, 07:01:42 AM »
I like how he raped her with the gun in her mouth!

Offline RopeNRoughness

• Ropist
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 7
  • I like them wriggling in terror
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2021, 09:39:12 PM »
That was both erotic and chilling.  I love it!

Offline vile8r1

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 33
  • n00b
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2021, 11:06:27 PM »
Wow! That story kept me on the edge of my seat and the ending made me jump!

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980