In Chat Now:

Author Topic: When did you last actually play rape?  (Read 277 times)

Offline Trill

• Resident Gender-Bender
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 47
When did you last actually play rape?
« on: April 15, 2020, 09:44:00 PM »
We're always talking about how much we like rape play but not about when we do it. So tell your stories! When, where, with whom? Did they make it hurt? Did you cry, scream, plead? Or were you the big bad rapist and do mean things to some poor innocent soul?
That's not quite the Roddenberry vision of the Federation, but I can live with it. - SoftGameHunter
I prefer the On 'Er System = we all get on 'er and have a ride! - Ray
Back pain is such bs and shouldn't be allowed. - Ingenue

Offline pantherx

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 201
  • The quiet one
    • Drag Her Into Darkness- My Bdsmlr blog
Re: When did you last actually play rape?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 03:08:04 PM »
I've only ever managed to play in written roleplays.  The last one was a little over a week ago when I responded to a prompt on another site.  I played two men working an overnight shift at a workshop who slipped out early and grabbed a college age nerdy girl who was taking a short cut through an alley (yes, it's a cliche, but it worked for me).  I worked in some deepthroat, choking, slapping and DP while loving really well written responses describing what my (our?) little victim was feeling in the moment.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 03:53:04 PM »
Like @pantherx I've only participated in written role plays. I'm currently working on an abduction scenario with a shy partner through Private Messaging. With my medical issues largely behind me, I'm looking to branch out a bit and maybe take one or two more roleplays on.
Every sperm is sacred.

Offline sexy in leggings

• Rep: 2
  • n00b
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 11:19:39 PM »
This past weekend Friday night till noon Sunday} my husband are house

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Putzmeister - my wife picked the title :(
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 132
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2020, 12:36:55 AM »
The wife/slave and I do it from time to time, but in fact we're not that good at live role playing. No one would ever, ever overhear us and think 'Oh no, she's being attacked! Call for help! Step in!'

She's just not an improv type, period. I could probably be better with the right feedback, but usually I end up cracking jokes to make her laugh, and then punish her for it. Which is actually kind of fun by itself, so at least there's that going for me.
Yesterday I stopped a woman from being brutally raped. Turned out I was able to talk her into it after all.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980