In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Honeymoon Horror (Kendall, Archon, and Natalia)  (Read 889 times)

Offline Kendallbelongstoarchon

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 65
  • n00b
Re: Honeymoon Horror (Kendall, Archon, and Natalia)
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2020, 03:34:54 PM »
I was roughly shoved into the back seat and the bartender from earlier was in next to me.  He had been hard already.  His hands were on me.  I tried to fight him off, but he was bigger and stronger than me.  I was also worried about Jason.  She had hit him twice and he was out.  I heard, but didn’t register, what she said about not getting back to Canada.  But she started talking about buyers and evaluating me.  I was shocked but the bartenders hands were roughly gripping my breasts and over my hips, sliding into the regions that were reserved for Jason.  We hadn’t been driving for long, when Jason stirred.  The bartender shot Jason a dirty look and began ripping my shirt. I started crying and fighting as we drove on into the darkness, into the unknown.
Owned by Archon...RC slut

Offline Natalija

• There are 3 sizes that matter, on a man. Size of his cock. Size of his ego. And size of his wallet. Mmmmmmm.
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 61
  • I wana lick your balls, and eat your up XOXO
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2020, 05:01:40 PM »
"Feisty one! Good." the bartender growld in Jenna's ear, riping the last of her top off and pining her down on the back seat under him. He got a sharp slap for his trouble, as she keped fighting, and a scratch.

"Kučko!" he roared louder, caling her a bitch in Croatian, and backhanding her. I scowld at that.

"Bez masnica! Znaš koliko to traje da prođe." i said, raising my voice sligtly, teling him to lay off on bruizing her, since it takes a vhile to heal up, and wuld be obvius to anyone looking to buy her. For vhat she wuld be sold for, a bruized face would definitly drive potential buyers away.

He turned to look, mouth opening to snap back... but one look in-to my eyes and he just nodded. Most men who know me wel, know beter then to yell at me. So he just bitchslaped her a few more times, careful not to overdo it, cauzing pain but not bruizing her face, puting some fear in-to her.

Then he reached down to her pants and panties, starting to rip them off too. Me, i noticed Jason's furious face, as he come-to, and looked about ready to throw him-self in.

"A-ah white knight. Dont. " i growled, reaching tovard him to grip him by the collar and pul him toward me, giving him a hard bitchslap, then shoving him hard in-to the side of the car, leting him feel my full strength, my other hand griping him by the throat, like before, this time squeezing hard enogh to make him choke a litle. Then i slapped him again. And a third time. Enogh for a trail of blood to start from his nose.

"I'm someone you dont vant to mess with. Your girl is good merchandize. You... if you give me too much trouble, i'l kill you. Understod?" i hissed in his face.

My pierced nipples started hardening under my top, as i studyd his bleeding face. He vasnt bad-looking. I vas half-tempted to make him my bitch, right there and then.

Stil choking him, i reached my free hand tovard his crotch, and given him a squeeze there, too... along vith a hint of massage. Geting a good feel for the joystick hiding under. Mmm.

"Answer me. Understod, dickhead?" i asked again, in a low growl... vith just a hint of lust under the menace... releasing my grip on his throat... sligtly. Enogh for him to get air to answer.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden - my kink list. Read it and bust a load! 4 years out of date, but stil prety much accurate.

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 112
  • Maybe I'll find peace at the end of a rope
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2020, 04:03:11 AM »
I growled and spun around ready to pull the bartender off of Jenna.
     "A-ah white Knight, don't," the woman growled grabbing my collar and slammed me against the side of the car and slapped me three times while squeezing my throat, tighter this time making me choke,  my head was ringing and a part of me heard my name...Jenna was calling my name.  The woman was saying something too.
     "...Your girl is good merchandise.  You...if you give me too much trouble, I'll kill you, understand?" she hissed our noses an inch apart.  I pushed against her, but with my position, she had all the leverage and I would only end up choking myself.  using my throat, she pulled me off the side slightly and slammed me back into it. 
     "Answer me dickhead, understand?"  she eased on my throat.  I looked over at Jenna being violated and sighed. 
"When you can't run, you crawl, when you can't crawl, find someone to carry you." Firefly

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2020, 09:03:44 PM »
I desperately tried to get him to stop, to let me go...to let both of us go.  I was able to wriggle mybarm free and slapped him.  I didn’t understand Croatian, but I think I understand what he said, what he called me.  He and the woman argued in Croatian a bit.  My heart soared as I saw Jason sit up.  He looked like he was ready to jump over the seat, or at least give the man the beating of his life.  I was too busy screaming and fighting to hear what she said.  She slammed him into the door.  He nodded and looked at me.  A moment or two later, the car stopped and shut off.  We had arrived.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 10:20:01 PM by Kendallbelongstoarchon »

Offline Natalija

• There are 3 sizes that matter, on a man. Size of his cock. Size of his ego. And size of his wallet. Mmmmmmm.
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2020, 04:21:35 AM »

Not far from the city, in a wooded area on the slopes of Medvednica, the car come to a stop, after a moderately-long drive up a gravel road. We had arived. Nicely out of sight and out of mind.

Dead silence. Asyde from wind rustling thru the trees. A few nocturnal birds chirping high above. Ahead in the head-lights, a seemigly-abandoned hunting lodge vas, looking a bit run-down, from the outsyde. Only from the outsyde though.

The bartender draged Jenna out, holding her tightly, marching her to the lodge. I motioned Jason to open his side door and step out.

"Dont try anithing stupid." i growled, noding at the two people up front, both of them steping-out before we did. A gun vizible at the older man's belt, as his hard gaze stayed stedy on Jason. I myself vasnt armed, asyde from my knuckle dagger under my top, which nobody knew about. But if needed, i culd slip my hand under and have it out in under 2 seconds, and plunge it in-to his neck in another 0,5.

"Any relatives? Family members? Anione who wil be looking for you? Anione you informed about your litle trip?" - i asked him, as i shoved him forward, and we walked after the bartender and Jenna. I wanted to know how much potential loose end wuld there be to deal vith, if needed.

Holding Jenna tightly by her neck, the bartender unlocked the door... steping in-to a dark halway. A flick of a light-swich later, and it revealed a row of badly-kept game trophys, lining the wall, several doors leading off, at regular intervals. One led to a kitchen, another to a bathroom, a third to a storage shed. A stairwel led up, to a living room and several bedrooms.

This abandoned place vas where we took our aquizitions, to keep them out of sight, until we culd arrange to move them on, to potential buyers. And a place where... evaluations... hapened.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden - my kink list. Read it and bust a load! 4 years out of date, but stil prety much accurate.

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2020, 11:46:31 AM »
With one meaty hand around my neck, the bartender fished a key out of his pocket and unlocked the door.  He flipped on the light switch and the room was bathed in a dull light.  I looked around nervously.  The poorly kept trophies and the many doors and the stairs, going up; I took it all in with a growing sense of dread.  I heard Jason’s voice behind me.  I had no illusions about what was going to happen.  The woman was very clear.  I was going to be sold as though a piece of meat.  I hoped that Jason was going with me. 
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 11:57:31 AM by Kendallbelongstoarchon »

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2020, 01:02:09 PM »
After Jenna was forced out, I was ordered out.  I thought about running.  The woman in charge would take a few seconds to get out of the car.  I didn't know the terrain, she could run me down, shoot me, and of course, always harm my Jenna.  She asked me if anyone knew where we were. 
     "Yeah," I growled, "We're on our honeymoon.  We're supposed to be in Greece."  I knew if they searched our bags, they would find the connection flight information to Athens anyway.  I followed Jenna and the bartender into the grimy, dusty house.  I didn't want to imagine what was going to happen to us. 
"When you can't run, you crawl, when you can't crawl, find someone to carry you." Firefly

Offline Natalija

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2020, 01:58:18 PM »
"Nice and soft." the bartender growled, licking Jenna's neck, groping her more inzistently on her breasts.

Vithout much pre-amble, he shoved her hard onto the bed.

"Take off clothes." he growled a order, in his very akcented English, as he taken-down his jeans, and vithout much hezitation, puled his sizable dick out of his underwear, starting to jack him-self off.

Vith Jason in front, I passed-by the half-open door of there room. Jason had a chance for a good look insyde, as his woman vas about to be raped.

"Keep moving. They wil be fine vithout us!" i prompted him, giving him a hard shove, hard enogh for him to stumble and fall on his stomach, as i bit my lip. I vas gona have my own fun with him...

Steping closer, i kicked him in the ass, as he vas geting back up, sending him sprawling on the floor again.

"Clumzy!" i laughed.

I waited for him to get back up this time, then pointed to the room at the end of the hall.

"Our stop. Get in there. And start undresing. Lets see the goods..." - i hissed, alredy geting wet, groping myself on my tits a little. THis vas going to be FUN!

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2020, 03:14:45 PM »
I landed on the bed and bounced on the springs.  I was mostly naked in the car so the bartender didn’t need to spend any time stripping me.  I looked up just as the woman was pushing Jason ahead of her.  She stopped at the door for a moment letting him watch my humiliation as I was about to be raped.  I struggled and bucked but I only served to arouse him.  He simply smiled and forced into me.  I screamed as he stole what I had promised to Jason.  He finally started a brutal rhythm.  As he leaned into kiss me, I spit in his face.  He slapped my face. 
    “Don’t worry fuck cunt, it won’t bruise.”

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2020, 09:18:40 PM »
With her hand on the back of my neck, the woman steered me towards one of the bedrooms.  From one of the bedrooms, I could hear Jenna screaming, and fighting.  The woman had me pause to witness Jenna's humiliation and prelude to rape.  I was savagely shoved forward, landing on my stomach, the wind knocked out of me, my hand and knees scraped.  I slowly picked myself up but was kicked sent sprawling.  Again, I picked myself up.  She pointed at a door at the end of the hall. 
     "Our stop.  Get in there and start undressing," she hissed with a smirk, "Let's see the goods." I headed into the room where I was instructed.  Like Jenna's room, half bedroom, part torture chamber.

Offline Natalija

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2020, 11:44:26 AM »
"Strip." i ordered him, once i closed the door.

He hezitated. I steped in closer, and griped him by the crotch, thru his pants... geting a good feel for his balls, shifting under my fingers. I traced my tongue over my uper teeth, pinning him vith a hungry gaze... vith just a hint of menace.

"Now. Or I'l rip those off." i added softly, giving him a little nibble on the neck... at the same time as i squeezed his crotch - HARD.

With a growl of lust, i then released him, and backhanded him to the bed, puting some good momentum in-to it, as the back of my right hand slammed acros his jaw.

Glaring at him, in a mix of lust and rage, i throwed my jacket acros the room, now in my tightly-presed top, over a custom sports bra.

The top vas next. Sliping it over my head, I throwed it into his face... my sport bra now in full view, straining to the limits over my massive tits.

I curled a finger, for him to get closer, as i used my other hand to unclip the clasp on the back, but not take it off.

"Teeth only. Take it off, bitchboy. But do NOT stop undressing. And if any part of you but your fucking MOUTH touches me until i tell you, i'l break that part." - i growled lustfuly, licking my lips, looking at him like a piece of meat.

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2020, 12:15:55 PM »
I screamed at the intrusion.  The man on top of m, who had served Jason and I drinks, hours ago, smirked at me and roughly, brutally thrust into me. 
    “That’s it, moan like the dirty little whore you are,” he growled.  I tried to fight him off, but he was too strong for me and had considerable weight and leverage on his side.  He started mauling and and slapping my breasts. 
     “I hope I can keep you.  I wanted to fuck your brains out from the moment you walked into my bar.”  His thrusting grew increasingly hard and brutal. 

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2020, 02:19:49 AM »
I nearly collapsed when she squeezed my balls hard.  She backhanded me and I fell backwards onto the bed.  She tossed her jacket across the room.  she took off her shirt and throw it in my face, literally and figuratively.  I took off my ow T-shirt and carefully removed her sports bra.  I managed to undo the belt and her pants pooled around her ankles.  I finally got her panties down, before stripping.  I knelt to undo her shoes.

Offline Natalija

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2020, 08:24:33 AM »
Shoes wer irelevant, as i steped out of my pants, grabed him by the hair to make him look up, then shoved him back on the bed. Biting my lip.

"Eat me out, you litle prick." I growled lustfuly, stradling him around the neck vith my iron thighs, my triple pierced clit pressing on his face. The tatood words "FUKK HOLE" along each of the labia, filled his vizion.

Then i squated down on his face, my clit restrikting some of his air-flow. How wel his tongue did its job, depended if he wuld ever get the privilege of inhaling again.

"MMmm... deep. Stick that tongue in, and make me like it... or i'l crush your skull like a egg-shell. You pathetic. Passive. Dickhead." - i hissed vith a sadistic grin down at his face, as my thighs pressed-in tighter around his head. Not too tight... but tight enogh to give him a vague idea just how hard i culd squeeze them if i wanted to.

Planting one hand on his thigh to suport myself, the other reached for his balls again. And squeezed... moderately... the thumb slithering around, until i found his cock head. Then started rubbing it, thru his underwear. Egging him on... then a sharp slap on his balls... then more egging him on. I culd acutely feel his moans into my nethers.

A i ridden his face, i threw my head back, and started licking my own pierced nipples, bringing one hand back up, to fondle myself vith it. My other one stayed at his crotch... stimulating... then hurting... rinse and repeat.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 08:26:13 AM by Natalija »

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980