In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Details to add authenticity  (Read 287 times)

Offline RopeNRoughness

• Ropist
  • Rep: 2
  • I like them wriggling in terror
Details to add authenticity
« on: May 04, 2020, 05:05:53 PM »
What are some little details you like to sprinkle throughout your rape fantasy stories to make them feel more real/authentic?

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Putzmeister - my wife picked the title :(
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 129
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
Re: Details to add authenticity
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 09:33:11 PM »
Whenever I can I try to add geographic authenticity, even if the place is never defined. Google Earth can do wonders. When I set one story in NYC, where I've never been too, I spent a lot of time looking at pictures of neighborhoods to get the details right, even including the shape of the built-up bank of the East River under the Queensborough Bridge so when one unlucky girl had to crawl up out of the stinking water she would see what she was supposed to see. Things like that.
Yesterday I stopped a woman from being brutally raped. Turned out I was able to talk her into it after all.

Offline Jenn08

• Rep: 33
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 01:02:33 AM »
Whenever I can I try to add geographic authenticity, even if the place is never defined. Google Earth can do wonders. When I set one story in NYC, where I've never been too, I spent a lot of time looking at pictures of neighborhoods to get the details right, even including the shape of the built-up bank of the East River under the Queensborough Bridge so when one unlucky girl had to crawl up out of the stinking water she would see what she was supposed to see. Things like that.

This is perfect! Great way to add a realistic touch and honestly not something you see too often.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 04:24:34 AM »
I want my reader to get the sense of being there so when I'm firing on all cylinders I want them.to be using all of their senses, describing not just what they see and hear but also texture and smell and when applicable, taste.
Every sperm is sacred.

Offline CC00

• Rep: 10
  • :)
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 01:43:33 AM »

Wow, I live in NYC And that just sent a chill down my spine.

Offline CerealRapist

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 08:53:02 PM »

Wow, I live in NYC And that just sent a chill down my spine.

Speaking of chills, my detail is the manner in which I attempt to convey the desperation and shame in a victim's voice as she begs for mercy.  To me, NOTHING grabs a Reader and brings them alongside the 'scene of the crime' better than an Innocent professing her innocence.  Unsuccessfully.

:angel:

Great thread!  Cheers!

cR

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980