In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: I Finally Found You Sick Motherfuckers  (Read 988 times)

Offline Lord Shroud

• The Loving Rapist
  • Rep: 1
  • The Loving Rapist
I Finally Found You Sick Motherfuckers
« on: February 16, 2015, 07:23:16 AM »
Wow, it's been a long time. Just reading some of these names make me smile. RD was the catalyst that opened so many doors for me and literally changed my life. I fell in love on RD, had my heard broken, learned a lot about myself, being a dom, and exploring dark desires. I took everything that I learned and took it into the real world, and to say that I've had a wild ride is an understatement.

I haven't been writing, I'm sorry. Real life stuff really got crazy and I can't say I'll be around much, but I wanted to say hello. My life is going amazingly well and I can honestly say that I've fulfilled, at this point in my life, just about every sexual fantasy I've ever dreamed up. I now spend most of my time teaching sexy local sluts about BDSM, daddy/lg roleplay, and of course rape fantasies.

I'd love to answer any questions you might have about my journey. I've been in some of the most wild and crazy scenarios you could ever imagine over the past few years. And if anyone wants to know, sweetwife from RD and I do live together fulltime and have the most enjoyable polyamorous relationship anyone could hope for. We regularly date other girls together, sometimes long-term. In fact, she's upstairs in bed naked with another very tired young woman as we speak.

And yes, I finally got divorced.

Joshua (Lord Shroud)
All of my writing can be found at lordshroud.tumblr.com

If you want to meet me, send me a message.

Offline wetslut

• Rep: 750
Re: I Finally Found You Sick Motherfuckers
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 07:37:10 AM »
Wow!-I remember you!-Welcome!.

Sorry to hear your heart got broken,but yayyy on the living with Sweetwife!

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 885
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 07:39:38 AM »
I hope you still take pictures. They were wonderful.
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline wetslut

• Rep: 750
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 07:41:43 AM »
The black and white erotica pictures you posted...MMMMMMMM!!!  :thumbs: :thumbs:

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: Madam Jiggler
  • Rep: 683
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 10:35:07 AM »
Hey! Nice to see you!  :laugh2:   It's about time!!
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 539
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 04:26:19 PM »
Cheers Shroud! Was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering what became of you. And voila, here you are!

Sorry to hear about the divorce, but my impression at the time was that your and your wife's interests were diverging down different paths, so I can't say it's a complete surprise. Happy for you that you've found people whose interests match more closely with your own. I remember sweetwife as well - give her a snog from Ray.

I've told everyone that this place will be around as long as they want it to be, so pop in when you can. Your posts can be seen by unregistered visitors, so if there's any personal pics you'd rather keep a bit more private, you'll want to post them to the "Inner Wanktum", where only registered members with 25 posts or more can view them. Feel free to make a "Gratuitous Postwhore" thread to bump up your 25. ;)
I always worry about clicking on what you send me. -the savage, to Ingenue (LOL)
Like Pepe LePew, sometimes you just gotta take the pussy. -The Demented Wizard
Listen up you cretinfaced knobcheese...you need to back the fuck truck up and park yerself in it. -wetslut
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offline Hoselvr

• Rep: 22
  • Pantyhose Rapist
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 08:57:59 PM »
Welcome to this new site. I can sympathize with you as I too feel in love on RD (twice, actually) and got my heart broken (again, twice).
"Don't know where we're going but it's no use being late." ~ Matthew Quigley

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 342
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2015, 07:39:38 PM »
Welcome back Shroud. Say hi to Sweetwife for all of us and hope she decides to join as well. Nothing like having a couple aboard for the ride.
"He won't take 'Go to Hell' for an answer. (So) I'm gonna give him directions." - Steve Freeling (Craig T. Nelson), Poltergeist (1982)

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin