In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Wrong Place, Wrong Time (Archon, Kendall Pink)  (Read 579 times)

Offline Kendallbelongstoarchon

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 70
  • Bi switch, pregnant slut.
Wrong Place, Wrong Time (Archon, Kendall Pink)
« on: May 10, 2020, 12:03:02 PM »
I silently, dutifully, set the table, my chains clinking gently as I moved as gracefully as I could across the kitchen.  I bit my lip and my breath caught, as I heard the shower turn off.  Instinctively, I touched the small of my back, running my hand over my tattoo.  His mark of ownership of me.  It was three years ago tomorrow, my birthday, since I was made his.  Taken away from my life, my family.  We were on vacation and he had taken me from right under my family’s nose.  I had cried and screamed for my family for weeks and months until I had no more tears left.   Now, I couldn’t even imagine life without him.  My collar, the leather cuffs around both wrists and ankles with the chain links that could be linked all signs of his ownership of me.  I heard him coming down the stairs and quickly folded my hands in front of me, and bowed my head.  Staying in that pose, until he gave permission to move, either vocal or a touch on my head. 
Owned by Archon...RC slut

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 112
  • Maybe I'll find peace at the end of a rope
Re: Wrong Place, Wrong Time (Archon, Kendall Pink)
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 12:55:15 PM »
I stepped out of the shower and towelled off, the smell of dinner wafted up to me, causing me to smile.  Pet was such a good girl.  She deserved a treat.  I couldn’t keep a smile off my face.  I dressed and forced myself to slowly descend the long staircase.  I entered the kitchen and smiled.  Pet was standing with her hands folded in front of her, looking at the floor.  Apart from her collar and cuffs, she wore only an apron.  I ran the tips of my fingers through her hair as I walked past her, signalling she could sit.  She set aside her apron and sat down to eat.  I remembered her reaction, when I first kidnapped her, to being told – or forced to – strip. Even then, she always tried to cover herself.   Now she would expose herself willingly, even electing to go nude when I didn’t require her to.  We talked about our day, in a way that any who heard the conversation would think we were a traditional family.  I had news, amazing news. 
   “So, Pet, I met someone,” I said looking into her beautiful brown eyes.  She looked up at me, beaming with pride and adoration. 

Pet cleared the table as I sat in the den finishing up on some work.  She showered and put on some socially acceptable clothes and we headed out to study our prey.  I had stalked Pet for almost a week.  She finished work at midnight, and we drove around downtown, past the law firm that Pet had worked at before she was Pet.  After driving around a bit, we headed over to where the new girl, my future pet worked.  We waited until I saw her.  Some of her coworkers walked her to her car.  She pulled out onto the road, a few moments later, we were behind her. 
"When you can't run, you crawl, when you can't crawl, find someone to carry you." Firefly

Offline pinkwarkitten14

• cuddleslut supreme
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 308
  • Sunshine Sparklecunt
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 01:40:36 AM »

I finish up at work after an especially long shift, and walk to my car with my coworkers, chatting and laughing about various things, both in our work and personal lives. We stand outside my car talking for a few minutes, before parting ways, when I get into my car and start on my way home. 

It isn’t a long drive, but a quiet one. Working so late, there are less cars on the road when I leave, so I drown out the silence with some music. Classical tonight, to help me get in the mood for the soothing bath I have planned for when I get home. 

Pulling into my driveway, not even all the way up the drive before I flick the radio off and unbuckle my seatbelt, wanting to get into the house and my warm bath as soon as possible.  I get out of the car, and almost jog up to the door, before unlocking it and slipping into the house, making sure I lock the door behind me. 

Once inside, I quickly shed my work clothes, don a fluffy bathrobe and start drawing the bath. I run the water nearly as hot as I can stand it – it's been a long week – and slip out to pour myself a drink. It doesn’t seem like a wine sort of night, so I fix myself a fruity mojito to sip while I relax. I return to the bathroom, dim the lights, start some more classical music playing, and I decide to light a couple of scented candles, pouring some bubble bath into the tub as well. Once full, I slide in, moaning with delight as I sink deep into the hot, bubbly water, leaning back against the large tub so that most of my curvy 5’9” body is beneath the water level. 

I soak in the hot bath, sipping my mojito for quite a while, before deciding I should actually *bathe* before the water goes cold. I shift to sit up, lather a bath pouf with my favorite soap, sliding it all over my supple, damp curves before I rinse it all off.  Shifting to my knees and reaching for my shampoo, I pour a small amount into my palm and massage it into my scalp and long tendrils of light brown hair. Once I’m satisfied with the coverage, I reach for the handheld showerhead on the wall, turning on the water and rinsing down my hair. 

I finish washing up, and, the bath water still quite warm, I elect to give myself another treat. Lying back against the tub again, the removable showerhead – now switched to one of the pulsating ‘patterns’ - dips below the surface, finding its place nestled between my legs. I moan out as the water stream hits my sensitive pussy lips and clit, making me writhe with delight, pleasure already growing in my loins. It’s not long before the constant thrumming of the water stream against my clit has me moaning and squirming, then screaming out in ecstasy as I orgasm into the bath water. Gasping and moaning as I start to come down from the high of orgasm, my pussy still throbbing, I turn off the water and start to drain the tub. I stand, grabbing my towel and starting to gently dab myself dry as I step out of the tub, wrapping myself back in the bath robe,  toweling off my hair before stepping out of the bathroom in a small puff of steam, electing to settle into the couch for a little Netflix before bed. 

Since I’m off tomorrow, I wait until I’m starting to just about doze off on the couch, when I decide to finally climb into bed, bundled up in fluffy, soft, warm duvets and blankets. 

Off, but not with nothing to do, I decide to sleep in a bit, but I do end up getting up around 10 am to start my day. Today is laundry day, and I need to get groceries later, so I get myself some breakfast and then start about my tasks. When I find some free time, I work on some side-projects and crafts, just to cut the monotony and actually do something I enjoy on my day off - I’ve been working so much lately it’s been hard to find “me-time.” Later in the day, I dip out for the groceries, making a few stops for everything I need for the next few days, before bringing them back home and putting them all away. I then take some time to fill out my planner for the week ahead, and decide that since most everything is done, and since my only plans for the day tomorrow are dinner and drinks with the girls from work. I can use it for a “me day.” 

Not quite ready for bed, I decide to have a quick shower to rinse off the grime of the outside world, before curling up with a book. I read for quite a while before I decide it’s bed time,  slide the bookmark in – I usually say “bookmarks are for quitters” but this is an especially long book and I’m now especially tired – before placing it back on the bedside table  and curling back up under the blankets for sleep. 

My second day off, I sleep in again, but spend the entire day on a Netflix binge; idly watching as I complete various craft projects I’ve been working on, only really pausing to grab a bite to eat, and once I realize it’s started to get late and it’s time to get ready to go to dinner and drinks with my work friends. Packing up the craft stuff, I slip into something  casual-but-still-a-little-sexy, opting for  my favorite jeans – the ones that hug my ass so well and accent the curves of my thighs) and a pretty (if a little low-cut) black  blouse, plus flats and a sparkly clutch. This seems to be a good selection, as dinner isn’t expected to be anything especially fancy, but the girls wanted to go to a club for drinks afterward. 

We chat up a storm at dinner, having opted to go for a social meal – Korean BBQ tonight, my favorite – staying in the restaurant for hours before we finally all leave for the bar. When we get there, I’m glad for my outfit choice; the bar seems fancy, and there are tons of sexy guys here. I’m a little nervous, but excited to dance and drink with my friends and maybe flirt with a few men. 
The ebil kitteh formerly known as Sunshine Sparklecunt

Pinkie, I may not break you, but I'll have fun cracking you, and then filling in the cracks with my man spackle. :cum: 
~RayPistonprowl

My Bibliography

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2020, 01:36:20 PM »
I watch the women as they spent time, so oblivious to me.  They had no idea that tonight one of them was going to be in Masters clutches.  He had gained entry to her house and had a nasty surprise when she got home.   I knew if I kept thinking about it, I would get wet.  Master was going to let me play with her too.  I wasn’t able to break bones or draw blood.  If Master decided to sell her, he would probably not get paid the same as he would if she were relatively undamaged.  Master would be pleased.  She was wearing jeans that hugged her curves and a low cut black blouse.  She wouldn’t be wearing anything for a while.  Clothes were earned, they were a privilege, not a right, for Master’s pets.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 01:38:01 PM by Kendallbelongstoarchon »

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2020, 11:57:32 AM »
I took my time investigating her house gathering intelligence, looking for a place to hide and ambush her. 
  My intelligence gathering had yielded a  few clues.  She was married.  Several pictures in the hallway and living room reveled it.  None of the pics were of, or had kids in them at all.  I hadn't the desire to be interrupted by her husband.  I smiled at the bed.  The first time I would fuck her, it would be n the same bed where her husband made love to her.  My phone buzzed.  It was pet telling me, my new pet was on her way home.  It was almost showtime. 
"When you can't run, you crawl, when you can't crawl, find someone to carry you." Firefly

Offline pinkwarkitten14

• cuddleslut supreme
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Sunshine Sparklecunt
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2020, 11:20:50 PM »

The girls and I spent what almost seemed to be an entire day, but in reality was probably more like a few hours just enjoying each other’s company. We drank enough to keep the buzz going, but mostly just danced and had fun, and flirted with the guys in the club. I flirted a little too, but not with any real intention – I mostly did it just to get the occasional free drink.  I’m married, my husband is away on a business trip and I am committed, but I don’t mind using my looks to get a few perks occasionally; my husband knew and didn’t mind – he even played into it sometimes. 

We finally decided to call it a night, late into the evening; it must have been around midnight or maybe one in the morning but some of the other girls had to work tomorrow. When I found out my husband would be on a business trip for a few weeks this month, I decided to take some vacation days at the same time and treat myself to a little stay-cation, so I still had the  freedom to do what I wanted and stay out a bit later. “Have a good night, Anna, we’ll see you when you come back to work!” I hear Julie call out as she walks out the door.  I hang out a little longer at the bar, sipping water or soda, letting the buzz die down so that I can get home. I think it’s close to about 2 am when I finally leave; earlier in the evening, I was thinking about taking the scenic route home, but it’s so late now, I would rather just get home where it’s safe, and curl up with a book or show if I don’t feel like sleeping yet. 

I drive home listening to some classic rock to keep me going since it’s so dark and late. Finally, I pull into my driveway, switch off the car and pull the keys out of the ignition while the garage door closes behind me. I usually leave the interior door unlocked in the garage, since it’s inside, so I don’t have to unlock it coming through – The neighborhood is safe enough, and the door is inside the garage anyhow. My husband has chastised me for leaving it unlocked in the past – he says he would feel better with that extra protection, but when I went out tonight, I figured ‘what’s the harm?’ I would only be gone for a little while, the door is inside, and what my husband doesn’t know while he’s away won’t hurt him. I chuckle again at the thought while I open the garage door, passing through the mud room and into the kitchen.  I drop my keys on the counter, starting to quickly shed my bag and jacket, and starting to think about what I want to do for the rest of tonight, and what tomorrow might hold. 

Pinkie, I may not break you, but I'll have fun cracking you, and then filling in the cracks with my man spackle. :cum: 
~RayPistonprowl

My Bibliography

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2020, 12:24:58 PM »
I followed the target from a distance until she turned onto her street, and headed home.  I checked my phone.  I fed the cat and had a shower before descending to the dungeon in the basement.  The entire back was plexiglass rooms with sliding doors, essentially changing the multiple rooms into one long one.  Each room was furnished with a single cot.  A large king size bed, however, occupied the last room, the one on the far left with shackles hanging around the corners.  The middle of the room, not the cells, but the dungeon itself, was a chair, similar to a dentists chair and shackles at various spots, welded into the seat itself.  I wheeled the tray over to next to the seat.  The tray had sharp instruments and other implements designed to inflict pain.  The phone chirped.  It was Master.  He was on his way home.  I went to the middle cell, and locked myself in. 

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2020, 04:03:14 PM »
Her back was towards me as she slipped off her jacket.  I struck while her hands were pinned and her back to me.  I slammed her body into the wall, stunning her, then on the counter.  I yanked her jacket lower, pinning her wrists closer together and behind her back, and bound her wrists with a zip tie, before pulling her jacket off and discarding it on the kitchen, still pinning her head too the counter top.  All of this had taken a matter of seconds and I looked down on her.  She hadn’t made a sound beyond the shocked squeal when I attacked, too sudden, too stunned, I assumed.  I produced my knife and pressed it against her neck.  I produced a trickle of blood.  I pulled her to a standing position by her hair. 
   “Make a sound, and I gut you.  Clear?” my lips brushed her right ear.  Without waiting for a response, I grabbed a handful of her hair with my left hand, thrusting my right arm under her right, my knife against the back of her neck.  I guided her towards the stairs leading up to the bedrooms.
I looked at the perfectly made bed before me, smiling.  With a harsh shove, I sent her backward onto the bed.  I was on her.  I slapped her face and grasped her jeans, pulling them down.  Through all of this, only a few whimpers of fear had escaped her lips, afraid of my threat, I assume.  After dealing with her jeans, I used my knife and made short work of her panties.  I knelt, my knees holding her thighs apart.  I shimmied my jeans and boxers off, my eyes never leaving hers.  I leaned forward pinning her body to the bed and teased her with my cock head rubbing against her folds.  Without foreplay or warning I began slow, deliberate thrusts, forcing my rock-hard cock into her dry snatch.  I slapped her face, keeping her focus on me. 
   “How do you feel being raped in the bed where your husband makes love to you.  Does that make you feel like a whore?” I mocked her.  After 20 minutes or so, I felt my cock twitch as the building tsunami was undeniable and unstoppable.  She moaned as I emptied deep into her.  I reached into my bag and removed a small case.  I opened it, showing it to her.  Five needles.  I removed one, uncapped it, tapped it, and injected it into her neck.
   “We’re going for a short trip,” I said as I depressed the plunger.  The contents acted quickly.  I picked up her shredded panties and shoved them into her mouth securing them in with duct tape.   I picked her up, flung her over my shoulder and carried her downstairs.  I placed her in the trunk of her own car.  It was about 1:30 and not many lights on and even fewer people on the roads.  I pulled away and shortly I had arrived.  I gently carried her down and placed her in the cell, next to pet. 

Offline pinkwarkitten14

• cuddleslut supreme
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Sunshine Sparklecunt
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2020, 02:01:07 AM »

No sooner does my jacket slip over my shoulders than I’m attacked from behind, shoved and pinned into a wall by an unknown assailant, before being pushed up against the counter, disorienting me and throwing me off balance. I’ve barely had a chance to even begin to process what’s happening when my jacket is yanked lower, down my wrists, acting as a makeshift binding while a zip tie is secured just above the jacket. It’s only as the zip tie slides shut and my jacket is discarded in a heap on the kitchen floor that the initial shock subsides and I begin to panic. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the glint of a blade.  I open my mouth to scream, but you press my head firmly into the counter - my body now completely pinned between my attacker and the counter, your weight pressing the air out and turning the scream into more of a whimper. You flick your knife against my neck and I wince, the quick cut drawing a small, slow trickle of blood – just enough that a drop lands on the countertop beneath me.  You growl your threat, your lips and hot breath against my ear send chills down my spine; I think for a moment on whether I should agree or just scream anyway, but within seconds your fingers are tangled into my long brown hair and you yank me up, so I’m standing with my back pressed to your chest, my arms pinned between us. 

You start pressing me forward, pushing me wherever you want to; your fist wrenching my hair and knife pressed against my neck keep me from resisting. You lead me toward my own bedroom and I grow sick, partially because I can only think of a few things that could come next and none of them are good; and partially it makes me wonder how long you had been watching me, if you know where my room is. 

We reach my room and you shove me back onto the bed. I scramble for a few seconds, trying to squirm away, but you grab my ankles and pull me back to where you had me before, climbing on top of me and using your weight to pin me. You start to undo my jeans, tears starting to drip down my cheeks and all I can manage to do is just cry “please, no... ”  You slap me across the face and proceed to remove my jeans anyway, despite my squirming and fighting you. A couple of quick flicks of your knife and you discard my panties, leaving me completely exposed and pinned beneath you while you work your own pants and boxers off. Seeing your hardness spring free makes me sob and heave even harder, trying desperately to wriggle free from beneath you. You lean in and start to rub the head of your cock into my slit before plunging deeper, forcing yourself inside me. I turn my head and look away, not wanting to give you the satisfaction of seeing my reactions – seeing me cry from what you’re doing to me. You slap my face and grip my chin roughly, turning my head to face you again so you can mock me, sneering your cruel words into my face, asking if I felt like a whore. 

No. Surely this can’t be my fault, can it? 

After what seems like an eternity, crying and writhing beneath you as you take what you want; your cock sliding relentlessly, painfully in and out of me, I feel you start to tense and think ‘finally it’s almost over.’ I groan deeply as you start to take slightly slower but more forceful, deliberate strokes until you bury yourself into me, cumming deep inside me. Once you finish, I feel you slowly pull out, your cum starting to leak out onto the bed beneath me. 

Before I even have the chance to think that it’s over and you’ll leave, you move up so that your knees are straddling my midsection, holding me in place while you pull a case out of the bag you brought with you. Small and black with nothing really special about it, you slowly, methodically open it and show me the contents with a sickening grin spreading across your face. Seeing the needles, panic starts to renew, but pinned as I am, there’s nothing I can do as you ready one, and tell me we’re going on a trip before jabbing it into my neck and depressing the plunger, releasing the contents. It burns for a moment, but then everything starts getting all fuzzy, before just going black. 

When I start to come to, my neck aches, making me remember the needle, and I’m lying on a bed – no, more like a cot, all hard and unforgiving. My arms are still bound behind me, making my shoulders ache, and my mouth is dry as a bone, which I start to realize is because there’s a cloth gag stuffed in, and covered with tape.  I’m still wearing my shirt and bra, but I can feel I’m still naked from the waist down, and I can still feel the dried cum on my labia and thighs. 

I take a deep breath to ready myself and open my eyes, taking in my surroundings. I’m in a large room with concrete walls, like a basement, but within it are these smaller, plexiglass rooms all lined up in a row, almost like... like cells. What the fuck? Oh, god,  what the fuck? I start to sob again, just starting to shake and heave when I notice there’s someone in the cell next to me. Fuck, he’s done this before? She’s curled up, naked, on the cot and even from here I can see marks on her body - old bruises and whatnot - and wonder how long she’s been here. 

~RayPistonprowl

My Bibliography

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2020, 07:25:28 PM »
I smiled.  The whimpers and sobs from our new pet, his new pet, made me smile.  I was too help him train her, break her, make her his toy, his plaything.  I didn’t move staying curled up.

“You have to calm down.  You need to breathe,” I said, knowing that the breathing holes in the wall, would allow my voice to be heard, just as I could hear her whimpers and sobs.  I rolled over and sat up, my feet landing on the floor and looked over at her.  I could tell she might be sick.  I knelt in front of the dividing wall.

“Honey, listen to me.  The drug he gave you might make you sick if you don’t calm down.  You don’t want to be sick with a gag in your mouth.  You need to calm down.”  I knew the drill.  He would come down and ‘rape’ me and make her watch, to show her that, not only could he, but he was willing.  I waited patiently, kneeling down, trying to calm her down.  To be honest, I was a little jealous.  I was Master’s pet for three years now.  It had been just the two of us, for two of those years.  This is the first pet he’d taken in two years, since his previous pet, Shannon had died of cancer almost a year after I was taken.  I was also happy, this was what h e wanted and I was happy that Master was happy.  I heard the heavy door open and his footsteps descend the stairs.  It was time.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980